Jai Rao(Makers Group)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^True dat pich...you can get lost in Youtube for reals...like, I'll be watching one thing, then it leads to another thing, and other things, and before I know it, it's 5 in the morning and I'm still not done watching stuff. I'm supposed to get off, but can't get myself to leave...

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
lol. sound like me, I'm always lost on youtube, and wonder where the time went? I'm really angry at this lakorn too. Where is it going? Is she going to die? Is Vic going to finally stand up for his love? Can't Manee get it through her thick head that Vic don't love her? I think she was falling for the Dr. Grrrr... I wonder how this lakorn will turn out. Will Aoey die? But I remember seeing a pic of her, Vic, and a little girl.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
epi 12 was too much for me. when her nose was bleeding and she said she wanted to die, omg i cried like a baby. what lak said made it worst. gosh...stupid vic always jumps to conclusion. mennie probably thinks if she can get aoey out of the picture then maybe vic might love her. stupid girl but love makes u do stupid things.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
If you really wanna know what's gonna happen, then read the spoilers a page or two back...that's if you really want to know...

Menie's "love", I don't think it was real love...it was her own idea of what love is like...her idea to always give in the relationship, even if the other person doesn't give back...that's not the idea of love, it's a give and take relationship...real love is letting the person you love be happy, with whoever they choose to be with, but she wouldn't let him go, even though he doesn't love her...her idea of love is a bit twisted...if she wants to know real love, she needs to learn a thing or two from Aoey

pich, what other lakorn are you watching?

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I almost cried when they showed that quick clip of her on RS, in the hospital with blood coming out of her nose and mouth...that will be sad to see in 2 weeks.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Gosh I'm going to be so sad seeing the ending and stuff.
I can't stand seeing Aff like that :(
Even seeing her nose bleed in the lakorn is so sadd already!! :(

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
ew dat must suck to have all dat nam waan in ur mouth and nose lol it look like real blood until it gets on cloth then it turns pink LOL

i'm watchin seu rak chak yai olawon (noon/aon) dat lakorn is HILARIOUS and da chemistry is just so wow. they are so damn cute

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Did you see the JR and KLP poll? Is Ruj's song really #1 on the charts? How could that song be better than the two in here? It's so annoyingly addicting and good. Hands down for me JR wins, as frustrating as it is...the whole cast does a great job, no one's acting bothers me the way Son's stiffness does...it's just so hard to believe the things that come out of his mouth cuz he's just standing there and saying the words instead of acting...plus...no one can beat Ken and Aff in this one...especially my Ken, no competition.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
ew dat must suck to have all dat nam waan in ur mouth and nose lol it look like real blood until it gets on cloth then it turns pink LOL

i'm watchin seu rak chak yai olawon (noon/aon) dat lakorn is HILARIOUS and da chemistry is just so wow. they are so damn cute

haha my parents are watching that too. my dad like loves it. he thinks its hilarious lol.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
what chart? it might be #1 somewhere but not on da 2 popular grammy music charts. i can't listen to ruj for long lol just like i can't listen to bie for long lol

it's hilarious nong kayla lol

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
:eek: I'm not a fan, I guess he's just not the type I like...I listened to it...but of course, I'm an Aof fan, and his song sticks in my head more...

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i see my parents watch it and i watch it at times lol.
like when i first saw the beginning when she wanted to slice off his part haha and she sliced the cucumber first lol and the little boy is cute. okay yes sir whatever he says lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
no i said it's reaching #1. but i dunno da results yet. i aint gon find out til maybe monday but i doubt ruj's song is #1 on dese 2 charts cause it's far from #1 from last week.