Jai Rao(Makers Group)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Ceci, you came out of nowhere...Ice's English is good, but you can hear an accent too...sometimes, he uses the wrong words, but it's okay, he says it pretty clearly...you can't hear his accent when he sings in English though, he happens to be really good.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
peck's not shy. ice is da shy one LOL he talks a lotttttt though dats y i called him loud but he only talk a lot in interviews and when he perform lol aof is literally loud LOL he projects his voice when he talk. sound like he has a mic on. i know he has a powerful singing voice but he can lower it down a bit when he talks lol

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Look at us, back to our PAI talk, just from your banner...yeah...I noticed that Ice was shy at Tee Nee Mochit, and the other two were totally goofy...I think he has his moments...it was funny how Ling was like, "oh this one can speak too, let's be quiet so he can talk..."

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
well as long as u have questions i'll answer and then it reminds me of other things LOL ice talks so much when he's on stage. they talked bout it on emouth. they asked aof to do impressions of peck and ice. he said dat one time when they were performing for toyota aof and peck were done performing so they asked to go home first and ice was talkin to da audience when they left and he was still talking when they got home LOL and in dat one toyota performance clip i gave u from soapbox, they was talkin bout how peck and aof would chit chat in da van on da way to da performance and right when they get on stage da 2 become mute while ice talks LOL

ice has a accent when he sing english especially w/ words w/ Rs in dem but he sing in a accent when he sing in thai too lol he sing his Rs funny but when he speak it's normal.

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
-_- spoilers continuation.... <_<

Mor Luk was leaving th church when he met Vic.
Mor Luk: congratulations!
Vic: Even though i feel good for repaying Menie for risking her life to save mine but from now on, i will never have any happiness in my life.
Mor Luk: you should be happy because your getting married tomorrow.
Vic hurting: Happiness has left my life since Nong Aoey denied my love because she wants to marry you. Your fortunate to always be by her side for the rest of her life. If it was another man, I would fight for her and never let her go but this is you. Why do you have to be the good guy? What do you get to have everything? I will never be able to beat you. I won't be able to take care the woman that I love. Take care of her, love her as much as you can. Tke care of her for the rest of her life. I know that I don't hav to ask you, you will always love and take are of her anyways. Right? Congratulation o both of you from the bottom of my heart!

Vic smile to Mor Luk before he left. Mor Luk wanted to tell Vic the truth about Aoey illness and the baby but Aoey asked him not to. Especially if he tells Vic the truth, Vic will never let Aoey go and she will never be with him (Mor Luk). When Mor Luk came home, he tols Aoey that he saw Menie and Vic at church. Aoey say that she doesn't care, they were probably checking out the church. Mor Luk told Aoey that he feels bad that he couln't tell Vic. He said that he didnt have a father when he was growing up, he knows how it feels. Especially knowing that his father is still alive.
Aoey tearing: but you grew up fine. your a good guy. your better than those who have both a mom and dad. most importantly, my baby has a father, the father name is MOr Luk. i have decided, lets talk about something else. from now on, the 3 of us (mom, dad, child) have each other. From now on, I will take care of you. I will be a good housewife, and cook for you every day. i will go to the market. even though im not a good cook, i will take cooking lessons.
As Aoey was talking, blood was slowly dripping from her nose and mouth. When Mor Luk saw it, he quickly wipe her blood without her noticing. He told her that she doesn't have to say anything else and for her to go rest. He told her to go lay down on the sofa, as she continued talking more blood was coming out.
Aoey slowing bleeding: I want a garden with fragrant flowers. I want to be a good wife.
As she was talking, she knocked down the vase and fainted. Mor Luk quickly carried her.
Aoey was unconscious when she got the hospital. Mor Luk was sitting outside her room when one of the doctor walk by. He ask Mor Luk why does he look so stress. He told him that Aoey is pregnant, we cant continue giving her the same treatment. Is there another type of treatment?

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Thanks Ying...wow, that's very big of Vic to say to Lak...I just wish he knew the truth already...

Pich, I'll always have questions...at least you can understand it, I just watch and laugh...like with the We Are One concert DVD, I love the second part of the concert, where the boys are reading that letter...I understand little bits and pieces, but not enough to laugh as much as they do...but I still watch it over and over...it's my favorite part...how they sing those different songs and tease each other. With Ice, at least it's better than how he used to say "love" in his Yah Len Tua song..."lerv" or "chur" hahahaha

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
more spoilers...we are getting there :D ... the moment we (actually So) have all been waiting for...

oh! by the way, im drunk with a pounding headache while translating this..just came back from an all liquor christmas party.

As Mor Luk and another doctor watch and consult on Aoey condition.
Vic and Menie is getting ready for the wedding. the bride and groom is surrounded by reporters at the church. Vic tried to force himself to look as happy as possible.

Meanwhile, Mor Luk look at Aoey as she is slowly dying. He cannot help her. She continues to bleed from the nose and mouth. Mor Luk call for more nurses to assist him.
Mor Luk: can you hear me? breathe Aoey! breathe!
Her condition is getting worse.
Aoey in a low tone: i cant. im tired. can you tell P'Vic, good bye....
Mor Luk: no Aoey...no Aoey...
Mor Luk ran out of the room.......

thats it for today!!

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
just kidding! :D

The wedding ceremony is about to end. Vic is about to give Menie the ring, but it was interrupted by Mor Luk...
Mor Luk: hold on!
Menie and Vic both turn and face Mor Luk.
Mor Luk: before you married another woman, can you please go see the other woman that love you with all her heart?
Vic: what is going on?
Mor Luk: Aoey is very sick...she is about to die!
As soon as Vic heard this, he quickly ran out. When the reporters heard "the other woman", they quickly jump to the conclusion that Vic has a hidden wife.
Mor Luk: I'm sorry! I didn't mean to ruin your wedding!
Menie: you didnt mean to...! do you know what i had to go through, what i have to endure before i got here? you came in here to destroy my dream, my wedding...I hate you!
Mor Luk: marrying a man that doesnt love you, is your dream? endure? i dont think its love!
Menie felt like Mor Luk just slap her across the face!
Mor Luk: Vic and Aoey, they knew each other from the beginning. They love each other but Aoey was very unfortunate. She was diagnosed with leikemia. She didnt want Vic to know because she didnt want to hurt him. She decided to leave for America, 8 years ago. I think that you were still a jello back then. She came back because she wanted to congratulate him for winning the award. She was suppose to leave but there was a reason why she had to stay. Aoey never wanted to take Vic from you. Aoey wanted Vic to be with you, so that you can be with him forever. Even when she is pregnant with his baby.
Menie was stunned when she heard this, especially the part where Aoey has leukemia, Aoey came back to congratulate Vic...pregnant?
Menie: this is all true?
Menie flashback...i called her thick-skinned...poisonous snake...back stabber...she never listened to Aoey, when Aoey was trying to tell her that she never meant to hurt her...
Menie crying: what did i do? i have sin...why did i do that?

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Ying, I can't believe you're trying to mess with me with that?!!!!! I will drive down to LA and give you some aspirin just to make you finish with the translations!!!

Thanks for them :D You know that's what I've been waiting for...

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
they draggin it out lol

oh my garsh dat was so funny when vicky called tee rak dark LOL she was like "DUM" and turned around walking away so proud of herself LOL
anyways it's so obvious already of these two but does it mean that we will see a real couple out of these two in the lakorn...i mean i've seen many lakorn where there are supporters actor and actress that matches so much but they don't seem to show the love scenes of those people...sigh...just wish they will in this one....

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
anyways it's so obvious already of these two but does it mean that we will see a real couple out of these two in the lakorn...i mean i've seen many lakorn where there are supporters actor and actress that matches so much but they don't seem to show the love scenes of those people...sigh...just wish they will in this one....
i know. it's real dumb how they do dat

so, people were scared dat da letter part was gonna get cut from da dvd cause some nasty shiet was said by da monkey w/ big eyes LOL da other 2 had somethin to do w/ it too lol but i'll pm u what i remember. it's rated r lol not appropriate for dis thread LOL

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Have you seen this lakorn completely yet? Cuz you can tell between these two that feelings are developing, but since they have other people they "love", they don't realize it...But I think things will work out for them...their relationship is actually interesting and fun to watch...they understand each other, and are real with each other...as opposed to being with who they're with...Like, Lak just takes care of Aoey physically, but he's not what she really needs. He feels that he needs to protect and care for her like she's fragile, in a sense, she is, but he's her #2...With Menie, homegirl is incredibly in denial about Vic's feelings for her, which is just gratitude and friendship...for some reason, she thinks that just because he's different, a little nicer to her, that he loves her...not realizing why he was doing that to her...But then when you get Menie and Lak together, you see a real relationship...where they argue, constantly about useless stuff sometimes, they share sweet moments together, and they can always tell the other person things they don't want to hear, but what they need to hear...Lak is always very truthful and straightforward with Menie, and no one in her life is like that, Vic doesn't even have the guts to be like that...So this second pair's relationship is actually progressing rather nicely...they just need to let go of people that don't love them, and just get together.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Really, pich? Your man is real dirty then...haha...I like the innocent one...cuz I feel I can relate better with Ice, always smiling all the time <sigh> Man, I was watching his I See U video, and it's so cheesy, but everytime he'd smile at the camera, I'd blush...he's a total cutie...

But I loved that part of the concert, I thought the songs they sang were hilarious...I just didn't get the jokes cuz I no speak or understand Thai

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i only saw half of eps 12. i'll finish it tomorrow. mennie's perdy pathetic lol always interrupting wic whenever he try to break up w/ her lol and he's a dumbass for letting her do dat over and over again

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I get frustrated whenever those two get together...btw, thanks for the dirty translations...tsk, tsk...oh well, I still love 'em with their drunken dirtiness...hehe...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
they're just like every other male out dere lol i don't like riap roy guys for some reason. they're probably 10x more dirty than da guys dat are openly dirty LOL but just in secret

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Pich, don't you dare keep this insomniac's hopes up about having a spamming partner...Ying already abandoned me, she knew what spoilers I was waiting for, and she left me hanging...man...if only I was closer to LA...lol

I know, I just PMed you...it's funny that we're PM-ing and also spamming...two different conversations, but similar topics.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL u know my bedtime used to be 5am LOL then i got it down to 3am but now it's goin back up to 5 hahaha. it's ok though i don't got shiet to do anyway lol

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I was watching House Bunny, that is so funny...Okay, are you like this too? For me, I can never watch people embarass themselves, I feel too bad for them...like watching America's Next Top Model, and they do something dumb...or watching someone just humiliate themselves by acting badly, or saying something they shouldn't be saying...I have to cover my eyes and ears like it's a horror movie...House Bunny is hilarious, except one of the girls embarasses herself horribly, it's hard to watch, but still funny