Jai Rao(Makers Group)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Making up for lost times, Ceci? I've been doing that too recently...man, that little clip of Aff in the hospital bed bleeding on RS got me in tears...it looks so sad...

Those three just love teasing each other...it's pretty entertaining...Ice is silly, he said that he wanted to own a fish sauce factory...that's hilarious...who says that?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
Making up for lost times, Ceci? I've been doing that too recently...man, that little clip of Aff in the hospital bed bleeding on RS got me in tears...it looks so sad...

Those three just love teasing each other...it's pretty entertaining...Ice is silly, he said that he wanted to own a fish sauce factory...that's hilarious...who says that?
LMAO he was serious bout makin his own fish sauce LOL they all crack on each other but most of da time it's peck&aof gangin up on ice LOL oo next week is their next beer garden mini concert. yay more clips lol oh shiet have u seen when they were on dat show hello wan yoot? DAT WAS FUNKIN HILARIOUS they called aof farmer boy LOL and he pretended to cry :loool:

oo i'm gon watch ratree samosorn tonight

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
LMAO he was serious bout makin his own fish sauce LOL they all crack on each other but most of da time it's peck&aof gangin up on ice LOL oo next week is their next beer garden mini concert. yay more clips lol oh shiet have u seen when they were on dat show hello wan yoot? DAT WAS FUNKIN HILARIOUS they called aof farmer boy LOL and he pretended to cry :loool:

What show were they on? Can you send me the link? I'll try to understand it...

Man, RS was hilarious...I loved that ballerina thing Nott did about Aff...even the hosts were making fun of her...but Ling always makes fun of people, he's hilarious.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
P'LING NARAK AHHHHHHHHH oh my garsh he is HILARIOUSSSSSSSSSSSS p'doo and p'ling went to aof's house for a tee nee mochit eps and they kept crackin on him and he was on dying laughing LOL gosh his name so fits him lol LING hahaha

on hello wan yoot they had different segments. da eps was called hello's top idol and dere was a dancing w/ the stars segment and top model segment LOL it was so damn funny. da host is ah tui. she is HILARIOUS dere were 3 judges and she made herself a judge but she's biased cause aof is her efm nephew lol okie here's da link to part 1: http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/searc...ay-part-1_music credit: faniceusa@dailymotion u should be able to find part 2 on da same page

ohh i wanted to say wowwwwwww so many pages added on today lol

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Oh, pich, that user is the Ice fan I mentioned I shared the article with...she's seen and spoken to Ice like, 5 times, that they're on first name basis.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I know, silly...I mean he knows her name, and always makes sure he talks to her when he sees her...when he sees her, he always stops to say hi or chat...she wrote about her experiences in her blog.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
ohh i see i see. lots of thai celebs are like dat w/ their fans though. dere are snobby ones of course but yop ice is one of da nice ones :D dere was a rumor out while peck/aof/ice was touring dat peck and ice were snobby. they were on dis one show on ch9 and da interviewer asked dem bout dat and aof was like muahaha aint nobody call me dat LOL da interviewer was like cause u talk to strangers lol but he explained for his 2 buddies dat sometimes they are busy doin somethin and might not be able to notice when a fan is tryin to get their attention. they aint snobby :D

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
That's funny, Aof does just talk to strangers...you just have to take into consideration what the celeb is doing before you approach them and get blown off, then take it as them being snobby...It's like when I gave Oil a rose during a song, he was so into the song that he just took the flower from me and kept singing...I felt blown off, but I understood...but then again, he's not Lift, who makes everyone feel loved...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
people just react differently to people who approach them. just cause they're more cautious of themselves don't mean they snobby but da ones w/ da ongoing stories dat they're snobby lol those i believe haha because they are known to be snobby

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
kob's known to be snobby. i just started on rs. awwwwww kalamare aint dere! gar. dat was funny when ken said people told him he sounded good when he sang but next time don't do it again LOL and wow p'nim seefah came to help them herself

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Right...that's what a backhand compliment is...tell him he's great, but really, he's not...hehe...

Oh, Kob...didn't she make the statement that made Khmer people hate her, over the whole Thailand/Cambodia conflict? My mom hates her, but loves her lakorns...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL i know he was all like they said i sounded really good but please don't sing again LOL p'nim couldn't even help him lol ish ok he can just stick to acting

yea it was her. i dunno if she said it in real life or in her lakorn.

Iya

sarNie Adult
hey girls!!! wow everyone's been spamming here. Oh well, i might as well catch up :lol:

thank you for th spoilers, but i'm skipping this episode because I don't want to cry harder than i already am from reading it. :lmao:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i just finished ratree samosorn and it wasn't as funny as i expected it lol yah made it sound like it was so hilarious lol and aff aint allergic to dem bugs. she scared of dem so her nanny sprays her w/ bug repellent

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
Today is the only happy episode we get for this week...cuz it all goes downhill after that...

Guys, did you not notice my convo with Ying aka Dr.MaNeeWan? We can call her Ying instead of abbreviated versions or her whole username...and she has accepted us as her online family...You know how we like to get personal in here...after all, you guys call me So and we now call Diamend "Pich"...We're JR sisters...it's shorter than SBJLR right? Funny thing I noticed...it's usually just me, Ying, Ceci, Ami, Pich, lovedbird_tmi (we need a shorter name for you), and Kashie chatting or spamming, huh? Did I leave anyone out?
just call me LB...you know, cuz i'm big n tuff like a linebacker! :loool:

my thai name is Nambualai (my dad named me--oh, but i'm not thai). or you can just call me Lai. whatever. i've been called worse, lots worse. :p

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
Cute eps between Mar Luk and Manee. Wish there are more. But dang, that was a long scene with the pra' nang in the car singing.

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling

u both gonna think i'm dumb... but i've never seen any of these 3... i know aof only by JR opening song w/ Beau... reading whatya talking about makes me wanna obsess over them... cuz they sound so DAYEM funny! imma check out all those links from youtube...

working in a fish sauce factory? man got some big dreams there. :loool:
oh--i did see the bedroom moves. that was something else. :spin: