Jai Rao(Makers Group)

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
No, I didn't say that Kashie...I only saw Ken's performance at that concert, I never saw anyone else's...always ready to point the finger at me...lol

Oh, with Prisonbreak...I so knew the guys' mom was alive...then I kinda figured she must've worked for the Company...that's crazy cuz they all thought she was dead, and the dad spent his life away from the boys, trying to bring the Company down...on top of that...what the Company did to the brothers and the people they loved, but then their mom works for that same Company? It's a weird twist of fate.

it was me.. oy.. the singing from hot guys... ppl really do go just to see them cute faces :) who cares if they can sing or not. :loool:

cecilia

Staff member
awe. that was sad.
i like the part of him listening to her sing .. over and over again ..
i dont' know what to pray for in their relationship anymore, it seem hopeless now .. :(

thanks DR. WAN for the spoilers.

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
holy spoilers... get blocked from work to return to all this!!!

my uncle had the disease aoey has, and his symptoms were not like that... a friend of my husband's daughter has it... and her symptoms are not like that either... i'm a little disappointed w/ that. the writers didn't research some more to get a better grip on the disease. and i'm surprised at 8yrs... and she's still alive? oh well, i'll take it as this a lakorn. what can i say, it's not really real.

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
Just read the ending! Based on the spoilers I read:

It's a happy ending!!! BUT some people might not find it too satisfying..but it's good enough for me. Most importantly NO ONE DIES OR BECOMES CRAZY! YAY!

SOSOadroable

sarNie Egg
Just read the ending! Based on the spoilers I read:

It's a happy ending!!! BUT some people might not find it too satisfying..but it's good enough for me. Most importantly NO ONE DIES OR BECOMES CRAZY! YAY!
thank god.. i soo did no want her to go crazy! lolx... or blind i heard iono...

SOSOadroable

sarNie Egg
Drmaneewan get's her spoilers from here: Jai Rao Spoilers

I haven't kept up with any of the spoilers but it seems to be disappointing. I think i might read the ending spoilers just to see how it ends..that way I'm more prepared for the outcome..I still have hope!
ohhhh the spoilers are in THAI!??? lolx. im not thai nor can i read it lolx.. well that sucks.... lolx

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
awe. that was sad.
i like the part of him listening to her sing .. over and over again ..
i dont' know what to pray for in their relationship anymore, it seem hopeless now .. :(

thanks DR. WAN for the spoilers.
their relationship gets better after Vic finds out. you will also se the relationship between Mor Luk and Menie.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
holy spoilers... get blocked from work to return to all this!!!

my uncle had the disease aoey has, and his symptoms were not like that... a friend of my husband's daughter has it... and her symptoms are not like that either... i'm a little disappointed w/ that. the writers didn't research some more to get a better grip on the disease. and i'm surprised at 8yrs... and she's still alive? oh well, i'll take it as this a lakorn. what can i say, it's not really real.
nothing is ever accurate in lakorn lol except da way people live.

cecilia

Staff member
i know .. there's happy ending but after today episode, i don't want to watch tomorrow episode :(
will be too hard for me watch :(

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Today is the only happy episode we get for this week...cuz it all goes downhill after that...

Guys, did you not notice my convo with Ying aka Dr.MaNeeWan? We can call her Ying instead of abbreviated versions or her whole username...and she has accepted us as her online family...You know how we like to get personal in here...after all, you guys call me So and we now call Diamend "Pich"...We're JR sisters...it's shorter than SBJLR right? Funny thing I noticed...it's usually just me, Ying, Ceci, Ami, Pich, lovedbird_tmi (we need a shorter name for you), and Kashie chatting or spamming, huh? Did I leave anyone out?

cecilia

Staff member
i'm here, turning my head left and right, don't know how i will surpass tomorrow episode either :( ..
i can't stand it when they're being mad at each other or lying to themselves ..

aside from AOEY/VIC's relationship, MENNIE AND MOR LAK are so cute today ^^ hidding on the tree was fun and cute ^^