Jai Rao(Makers Group)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I'm done, I've been done...started watching Heroes now...Thanks for translating it...wow, you got good, you went from not knowing Thai to fully translating it...

It was really funny, thanks.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol u welcome. oh i answered ur question bout their drinkin habits in my earlier post. deres lots of goodies on ice at aof's forum cause they been workin together ever since 05 or 06 forgot which yr lol

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Is his forum in English? Cuz I tried to join this Bie forum, but it was all Thai...aww, that stuff about Ice coincides with a fan's meeting experience with him...He's such a nice guy...and that whole laughing then thinking too much, then staying quiet, that fan saw that too.

I'm so sad...Sylar was being such a good guy, but no one gave him a chance or believed in him, they all just lied to him, so he reverted to his old ways...he's the baddest bad guy on Heroes...I'm so sad...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
what stuff bout ice?

at aof's forum deres an intl section for people who can't read thai. da sections are titled in english and thai and his mama posts up his schedule in english and thai. but all his article threads are in thai. his forum's real organized. they have caps of every show he was on and every article he's mentioned in or related to. it's easy to go through stuff cause da articles are separated in monthly threads but deres so many so it takes a long time to find old stuff lol

oh my garsh da guy dat play sylar his eyebrows are so THICK

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
How nice and innocent he is...that whole laughing but overthinking it then staying quiet...How he jokes around with people...

That's why you know about his appearances...

Oh yeah, Zachary Quinto, is one of the many guys with thick eyebrows...it only looks good on some

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea they used to perform at da same places a lot and now the got they own album out they travel in a pack lol but if it's ice solo then i dunno lol he didn't get to go on da europe trip w/ dem. i forgot what he was doing dat he didn't get to go. maybe it was when he was in america. well while ice was busy da other 2 was gettin liquored up in europe lol

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
wow look at u gals

well i'm off to sleep not to excited
about 2morrow episodes...seems
like the heartbreak is gonna begin
otra vez (again...wow tat spanish
came out of nowhere)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
liquored up...haha

Man, I hate Heroes' cliffhangers, they have the best ones...If your family member, was a really evil person, killing people like nothing, and always doing bad things, never willing to change...could you be able to kill them yourself? If it was down to you to pull the trigger, would you be able to? Cuz that's what the guy had to do, kill his dad...that's crazy though...

Sad and frustrating spoilers below, read at your own risk!!!

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
spoilers continuation....:(

After Menie and Vic came back from the island. Menie called Pat and told him that they're getting married. Pat told Duang, Duang old Jetsada to publish it in the gossip mags. Jetsada said that its not true because Vic has another woman. Duang said it doesn't matter, its god for business.

Mor Luk handed Aoey the tabloid about Vic and Menie getting married. Mor Luk told Aoey that he didn't want to hurt Aoey even more but how can Vic back stabbed her like this. How can he hurt the one he said that he love over night.

When Aoey saw the news, she tried to hold her tears back. Aoey told Mor Luk that they belong together. Mor Luk said that he doesn't understand. Do you agree with their marriage? Your not hurt?

Aoey said that Vic belongs with Menie. Someone that can take care of him forever. Thats how things are suppose to be. She said that she had the chance to be with the one that she love even though it was a short amount of time but it was the most happiest time of her life. Menie loves Vic very much, she doesn't even know that she loves Vic that much to risk her life for him.

Mor Luk asked Aoey, what if Vic comes to apologize? Aoey told Mor Luk that it will never happen because Menie will never let that happen. But if he does, she will not get back with him because she doesn't want to hurt anybody else. Aoey said that Vic wil only be hurt for a while and he'll forget about it.

Mor Luk told her that your going to be the only one that is hurting. Aoey told him that she can take it. Mor Luk told Aoey that love hurts more than anything in the world.

When Vic got to the agency, Duang called him into her office. She showed him the tabloid. He was pissed. He asked Duang, who gave them the news. Menie said it was her. She asked him, is there a problem? Vic told her that they were just talking about, its too fast. Menie said tha when he was talking to her mom last night, why didn't he tell them that. Menie said why is saying that now.

Menie told Vic that since they both love each other, migh as well just get married. Duang told them that they of 5 minutes to talk about because the reporters are here for a press conference. Menie told Vic that if he wants to getback with Aoey, she'll walk out and tell the reporters that she misunderstood Vic. Menie shed a few tears and walk out.

Pat told Vic that Menie loves Vic very much, she was willing to risk her life to save his. As for Aoey, she already has a fiance. Menie didn't do anything wrong, how can you embarrass her infront of everyone?

Vic walked into the press conference and sat down but he didn't say anything. After numerous questions from reporters, Vic was still silent. Jetsada asked Menie, Are you making this up? Menie started crying. Jetsuda continued saying, You are a superstar, how can you lie to the public? Menie couldn't take it anymore and ran out of the room. Vic finally spoke up, "Menie didn't lie!" we're getting married.

Jetsada was happy to hear this because this is his chance to destroy Vic. He's going to publish the pics of Vic and and Aoey. Vic is thinking to himself that this is like the drama that he's plays in.

The reporter as Menie and Vic, when are they getting married? Vic tried to avoid the question but Menie said next month. Vic felt so stupid, like a cow about to get slaughter.
Duang immediately have Vic and Menie start taking pics for the wedding, but Vc told her that he has something to do and he left.

Aoey went to church to pray for Menie and Vic. Aoey wish Menie would love and take care of Vic forever.

As soon as Vic left, Menie knew immediatelt where he was going. Vic arrived at Mor Luk's apartment. Mor Luk immediately told VIc that Aoey not hereand he tried to closed the door. Vic push the door.
Vic: Nong Aoey, please come out and talk to me! I'm sorry! Please let m explain!
Mor Luk: What do you want to talk about? the news was pretty clear.
Vic: Your not letting her talk to me. Your scare that we're going to get back together.
Mor Luk: I'm not scare but I don't want Aoey to get hurt again by a 2 hearted person like you. Go bck and take care of Menie. DOn't hurt her like you hurt Aoey. She doesn't want to see you.

Aoey: I want to see him.
VIc: see! she wants to see me.
Aoey: I want to see you (khun) to tell you (khun) to get out of my life!!!
Vic: I'm sorry that I misunderstood you and Mor Luk. I know that you will never change your heart.I'm the one that is wrong. Its my fault. I jumped into conclusion. Please forgive me!
Aoey: You (khun) don't have to say sorry. what you saw and thought was true. We're engaged, we have the right to show our affection. Your my past love, whatever happened in the past doesn't matter to me anymore. What matter to me, is that I am with the one that I love now.
Vic: thats not true! thats not true!
Aoey: Stop dreaming! Stop lying to yourself! when a woman tell you that she doesn't love you...why would you till have feelings for her? if you still want to keep on dreamingthen go ahead but don't do it here. don't come here anymore i don't want to see your face! if you want me to still have some good feelins about you, then leave!

Mor Luk couldn't believe his ears, that those words can come out of Aoey.

Vic was surprise. His relationship ith Aoey has finally ended. He walked out of Mor Luk apartment. Not knowing where to go or what to do. His FC saw him and ame to congratulate him. He was stiff like a robot. He doesn't know if he should live or die? <_<

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Kashie, I think it starts on 12...cuz we still have the singing in the car scene left to watch...and Aoey giving Vic advice about his sister...spending time at his penthouse...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
It is sad...you might get mad like me...so unreasonable...but that sounds like it'll take one episode...Why must they drag it out for 3 more episodes? That's torture.

All I can say is...Menie's a big baby, and Vic is not a man for telling the truth...Aoey...her reaction to Vic was very unexpected, but I guess she had to do what she had to do since she was "dying" anyways.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Kashie, I think it starts on 12...cuz we still have the singing in the car scene left to watch...and Aoey giving Vic advice about his sister...spending time at his penthouse...
lol..well tomorrow episode is wen Vic gets
shot..then the guilt trip begin
damn! thai nang'eks for being so nice <_<

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^Actually, if you read the spoilers, it's more of Menie's whack assumptions...first thinking Vic built that building on the island for her...then this...Where are those busybody servants when you need them?!!! They're around to interrupt Vic and Aoey's cute moments, but won't show up to tell Menie that the place is called Ruk Aoey? Or say that Vic called her his wife? What the hey?!!!!

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
Argh!!! spoiler ...

Bratya couldn't believe his eyes when he saw Mor Luk. He was sooooooooo stupid to blab(?) out that he hired those men to kill Mor Luk and that he saw Mor Luk died. He did this in front of Mor Luk and his dad. He also told Mor Luk that his dad is actually Mor luk father. (side note: dumb a**!) police came. bratya ran into his office and grab a gun. hostage situation between Mor Luk and his father. Bratya died, he fell in the elevator shaft. - just though you guys should know about this part.

After that day, Vic went to work, he had no energy and no feelings. He didn't car what was going on around him. Menie show him the wedding plans, he said, do whatever you want! you've decide! Vic continued to listen to his ipod. people didnt know that what he was listening to was actually Aoey singing. even though it was just a few phrases, he would listen to it over and over again.

Jetsada: Congratulation to the groom! but who is ur bride the beautiful actress or the sweet assistant?

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
im gonna go to sleep! because i have to wake up to 5 to watch JR.

i'll continue the spoiler tomorrow (which is actually today). fyi to So...not far from the wedding scene. :rolleyes:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^Thanks for the heads up Ying...and thanks for always spoiling me, it's getting so close to the scenes that'll make me cry...I'm heading off to bed too...but to watch Ceci's uploads of JR, can never stream it live...plus, have to wait til my niece gets out of school to watch with her...Good night ladies...catch up with you in a couple hours!!!

You're out here in the west coast too?

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
^Thanks for the heads up Ying...and thanks for always spoiling me, it's getting so close to the scenes that'll make me cry...I'm heading off to bed too...but to watch Ceci's uploads of JR, can never stream it live...plus, have to wait til my niece gets out of school to watch with her...Good night ladies...catch up with you in a couple hours!!!

You're out here in the west coast too?
Ur Welcome!!!

Yup! LA to be exact!