Jai Rao(Makers Group)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
If I learned anything from watching this lakorn...aside from the irritations and frustrations the characters can be...if you look deep into it, it's more about how deep love can be and what it can do to people...And this is the start of my novel before I head off to bed...or write...

Vic and Aoey were there for each other at their most vulnerable moments of their lives, if I'm not wrong, both their moms left them, right? Well, either way, they both were there for each other's ups and downs, they were each other's family...So imagine loving someone from the day you could love someone, and growing to love them as you both get older, I'm pretty sure they pictured being in each other's lives forever...that is, until Aoey finds out she's sick and doesn't have very long to live. It makes sense to go out to America, with all the technology there is, maybe all that chemo or what not...She left him, letting him believe that she abandoned him instead of letting him know that she was dying...So Vic goes from this person that was cheerful and optimistic to always angry and cold, unresponsive, unreasonable at times. That's how much losing his love changed him...instead of trying to move on within those 8 years, he chose to stay still, to close himself off, and putting all his energy in something else that he loved, which was his career. It's like, as soon as Aoey left him, time stood still for him...until she came back, and all those feelings he had for her, the feelings he grew up having for her came flooding back, on top of his frustration, hurt, and anger...What is a man to do with all that emotion? Well, the logical thing would be to try to sort it out, talk it out, see a therapist maybe...but being a lakorn, and Vic being a man, he chose to make assumptions, and lash out...to hurt Aoey the same way he's been hurt. But that really only happened after he found out Aoey had another man in his life...I think, even though she had left him, he was miserable because she wasn't in his life, but that never meant he stopped hoping or believing in her...He was hoping, wishing even, that she would come back...He built a whole resort/house/whatever that was for his Nong Aoey and their children...but he never expected to know that she didn't come back alone. I'm sure he was happy to see her that night, when he finally got that award he's always wanted...knowing she remembered her promise to him, I bet he could cry if he let himself, but he didn't...The more you love someone, the easier it is to hurt them, because in some twisted way, you know they'd always love you no matter what you do to them...you hurt the ones you love the most because you think they'll always be around...He even said that when he loves a woman, she will be the only woman he ever loves, and of course, we knew he was talking about Aoey...

Okay, for Aoey, the whole time she was away, she was only thinking of her P'Vic, that if she were to survive, she'd make it up to him...but she never thought she would hurt him so much, so of course she feels bad...She still wants to stay away, because she doesn't want him to see her slowly die, the same way he's watched the people he loves leave him...She would rather let him assume the worst about her, than to know that she is dying...and that doesn't seem all that smart, but it makes sense...When someone is your whole world, you could never watch them cry over you, or know they'll mourn you...you can't watch their life fall apart because of you...I bet she was hoping he would've moved on by that time, but she never realized how much he loved her...She just thought he spent 8 years hating her, when he's spent it loving her, and wanting to see her again...

I loved watching Vic go back to being Aoey's P'Vic, just letting himself be happy with her, and just accepting the things she refused to tell him, just living in the moment of their love and happieness. He's two completely different people, and only Aoey knows it. It's funny when Vic was singing that song, and Pat and Duang were wondering why he's so happy, cuz he's never been happy around them, not really knowing that's the kind of person he is...that losing the love of his life turned him into a completely different man...

Maybe it's crazy lakorn writing, or maybe Aoey loved Vic so much that she just fought to see him one last time...cuz it's clear how much Vic loved Aoey, for his life to be completely turned upside down from her absence...Very few men love like that, he could've moved on, but chose not to...He chose to forever love a woman that wasn't even in his life, and still hoping for a future with her...Then there's Aoey, who would let that man she loves believe the worst about her, let him move on without her, instead of letting him know that she is dying...

Sometimes, taking step back and thinking about Vic and Aoey's relationship really overwhelms me...aside from the misunderstandings and the fact that Vic can be a real @$$, we can't ignore how much and how deep he loves Aoey...how they will never love anyone else, that they're the only people in each other's hearts...

<sigh> If only we could all find a man that could love us that much...Fictional or reality, this kind of love, a man like that exists, sometimes we get blinded by this cynical world that we live in...Just because we don't see it ourselves doesn't make something not real.

Good night guys, I'll catch up with you tomorrow...try not to spam too much without me...no fair, cuz you guys are always on together when I'm not around... <_<

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i was planning too. but i have to find the right font and color...i'm using the window movie maker program. any recommendation?

the ending haven't been posted yet....that sucks!!! :(

i think its ok to watch epsiode 11...with some FF at the end of course.
I think it's okay too, cuz it'll be Vic and Aoey singing together, then going to his penthouse, lying in bed together, Aoey giving Vic advice about his adopted sister...

You should try white...but you can also ask this user, when the cast of JLR was on RS, the font worked out...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrkuaclEREw
or ask Wishboniko...people that do subs, I wish I could be of more help...

Where's Diamend? She has subbed some of her videos, and you can see it's good...Diamend, could you offer some suggestions?
i use subtitle workshop to type in da subtitles and then convert it w/ sub station alpha and then i add da subs onto da vdo using virtual dub. a bright color font outlined in black works the best. i like using black outlined white font. some people use yellow and dat works well too. white and black is real easy to read though.

i was gone for a while cause i discovered somethin and got lost in it LOL

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww So...very well written...if this lakorn was to end leaving us disappointed or dissatisfied...i would like to see your alternate ending for it... :p

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Gosh I just read the last spolier posted cause I didn't see it last time lol. I wanna see that part so badd!
! Anyways I have to go to school now. Bye everyone see you in the afternoon lol. Have a nice day :D

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I think it's okay too, cuz it'll be Vic and Aoey singing together, then going to his penthouse, lying in bed together, Aoey giving Vic advice about his adopted sister...

You should try white...but you can also ask this user, when the cast of JLR was on RS, the font worked out...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrkuaclEREw
or ask Wishboniko...people that do subs, I wish I could be of more help...

Where's Diamend? She has subbed some of her videos, and you can see it's good...Diamend, could you offer some suggestions?
here's my suggestion DrMaNeeWan
i also use windows movie maker..cuz it's so simiple...but try just white...it'll work fine
and also don use tat effect where it fades in and fades out...here's an example of my work

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4QLqFJgq5Y...re=channel_page

^It's okay...it's a part of my life, can't really try to hide it or anything...it's better to bring things out in the open

We really are way into this lakorn...well, I am, for sure...Kashie, I feel like you're thread-stalking me...you've recently been in the ones I've been in today. :p
i guess we juz have the same interest...i'm not thread stalking u..i'm thread stalking Ken and Chakrit..and u juz happen to post b4 me lol

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. the closing party is HILARIOUS ^^
NOTT AND KEN are funny as heck :loool: <-- funny how he couldn't get the song start ..
nott have to start for him :loool:

JAI KON CHAN PEUN KON TUR :wub:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
muahah. the closing party is HILARIOUS ^^
NOTT AND KEN are funny as heck :loool: <-- funny how he couldn't get the song start ..
nott have to start for him :loool:

JAI KON CHAN PEUN KON TUR :wub:
WAH! do u have it up on YT ceci?

i was juz wondering if we'll get to see the closing
lol..they're alwaise doing karoake...
can't wait

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL nott sound 100x better than ken. awww tee rak ahhh :wub: they aint try to tackle aof/beau's song? lol oo boy's song is climbin up charts :D :D :D almost at #1

thanks cecilia

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
awww So...very well written...if this lakorn was to end leaving us disappointed or dissatisfied...i would like to see your alternate ending for it... :p
I have my ending pictured in my head already, but I'll just have to wait and see...shouldn't it be better off if she was just dead? No offense, if it were up to me, she'd be miraculously cured...but walking around like a zombie, is just heartbreaking for Ken to see everyday, as well as their child...I think that's worse than having to watch her die...I'm glad Vic is still taking care of her, but man...that's gotta be painful to endure, for say, 3 years, or even the rest of your life.

i guess we juz have the same interest...i'm not thread stalking u..i'm thread stalking Ken and Chakrit..and u juz happen to post b4 me lol
Oh okay...I got it straight...I just happen to be one step ahead of you then, otherwise, it would seem like I'm thread stalking you.

Thanks Ceci, for the Prajan See Roong Clip too...can't wait to see it...Bie looks so cute with Aff.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Ken is even crazier and goofier with his close friend around...We thought Ken was bad, man, Nott is worse, he's one hilarious guy...add those two together, and we'll laugh til we cry.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Nott's version is better then Ken's lol!!
Awwhh so sadd!! They had there closing party already
when this lakorn is over I'm probably not going to watch anything :lmao:

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
they hugged but ewwwwwwwwwe its gonna be gross if they like got married or got together .. theyre sibs kekeke..lol.. hahaa but they looked kute kekeke.. PEPPER.. they ended up together .. i dont remember that scene .. o_O..

I know this is old, and don't know if anyone has mention this yet..but Fang and Pepper ain't blood related at all. Pepper only share the same blood with Puri from the Dad..Puri's mother had Fang from a different man, not Pepper's father.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
I know this is old, and don't know if anyone has mention this yet..but Fang and Pepper ain't blood related at all. Pepper only share the same blood with Puri from the Dad..Puri's mother had Fang from a different man, not Pepper's father.
aw me and my mama like dat lakorn cause of puri lol wahh puri :wub:

Diamend, have you seen this behind the scenes clip from the At Ten show with the Grammy guys? It seems they left out a little Aof dance.
http://ice.gmember.com/artist_vdo_detail.p...rtistvdo_id=228
hey thanks. i know they left out aof's dancing part but i never got to see it. when his mama posted da pix at his site she also had quotes from da show here and there. they was talkin bout da best dancers of da group and i knew he did his dumbass dance. whenever people request for him to dance dats da dance he shows dem LOL when he was on da show w/ af1 & 2 he poppin up his chest and shoulders and shiet lol i actually made a gif of it but haven't used it as a sig yet. chin is a mighty good lookin kid but he need to learn how to listen to da beat of music lol

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^I'm not feeling Chin...I think he looks older than his age, and older than some of the guys there. Btw, how do you take those little clips and turn it into a banner like that? I want to do that too...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i convert it to avi and then just select da segment i want in adobe image ready and save it as gif. i think chin look his age but he's another one dat just sells his face lol

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^sells his face? what does that mean?

You know...I'm just spamming or what not until Prisonbreak starts...all the shows have gone on hiatus...so sad and bored :(