Jai Rao(Makers Group)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
here is a clip from SSBT, preview of Jai Rao @ At Ten: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbGF2Q4iFVc

translation for non-Thais:
Ken is making fun of Aff. How she is well mannered and lady like. He said that he was traveling with Aff and Ann, he was sitting next to Ann in the plane and Ann was already asleep with her mouth open and salivating. He turned around and was wondering why Aff hasn't slept yet, then he saw her and realized she was asleep but with her head slightly tilted with a pretty smile and seated upright. He said other people would've been moving back and forth, one way or another. The bump in the air didn't even make her change her position.
Ken and Nott didn't believed that there is still a person that never gets mad or criticize anybody. So, they tried to pissed Aff off but it didn't work.
credit: SpicyForumNet

i'll continue the spoiler after episode 9 and 10 has air because we should enjoy their sweet scenes as much as we can.
awww thankyou as always ^_^ ken is too funnayy, lol :p i can't wait for that event to air!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
wow after watching this mv. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZc1ejNGvdw

Is it just me, or is Ken the biggest cry baby here? LOL, I honestly thought, ever since he started crying in his earlier lakorns with Anne, he is a big drama queen now. At one point when Aff and him were sitting next to each other in the van, I thought, "Oh man, Aff has to compete crying with Ken."

LOL, I STILL LOVE KEN THOUGH!!! maybe he is just more sensitive now that he is a father.
lol. he could be more sensitive now, who knows. but it's just his role for this lakorn :p
idk about you but i enjoy kens crying. its different, unique and one of kind.
not alot of actors are good at doing that. ken is goodness [: [:
yay! another MV, i'm so bored waiting =/ just 1day left of waiting though :D

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
ok! last spoiler until episode 10 air. i read episode 14:
sombody died.
its almost the end because
episode 14 is the wedding between Vic and Maynee, as we saw in SSBT and Mor Luck interrupted the ceremony.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
omg! 'nother spolier thankyou a gabillionzillion dudeee :D lotsofloveee for you!

:( T________T PLEASE NO SAD ENDING! PLEASEEEEE! It is so intense :( Wished I had not read it. *sniffles.
I hope that pVic and Maynee wedding is fake, That is was for there lakorn that they are supposly filming in JAIRAO!
Geeshh this is making me sooooo upset :( Grrrrrr!

I thought this lakorn would end at 13. I'm glad it's not [: At least have 16 episodes at the most, I hope!

cutepeung

sarNie Egg
omg! 'nother spolier thankyou a gabillionzillion dudeee :D lotsofloveee for you!

:( T________T PLEASE NO SAD ENDING! PLEASEEEEE! It is so intense :( Wished I had not read it. *sniffles.
I hope that pVic and Maynee wedding is fake, That is was for there lakorn that they are supposly filming in JAIRAO!
Geeshh this is making me sooooo upset :( Grrrrrr!

I thought this lakorn would end at 13. I'm glad it's not [: At least have 16 episodes at the most, I hope!
hope jai rao 16 episode

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know me too cutepueng!
I want ALOT of JAIRAO, Ken&Aff.
I just can't get enough of 'em, even yett :p
I hope they can work together again in the future as well [;

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
here is a clip from SSBT, preview of Jai Rao @ At Ten: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbGF2Q4iFVc

translation for non-Thais:
Ken is making fun of Aff. How she is well mannered and lady like. He said that he was traveling with Aff and Ann, he was sitting next to Ann in the plane and Ann was already asleep with her mouth open and salivating. He turned around and was wondering why Aff hasn't slept yet, then he saw her and realized she was asleep but with her head slightly tilted with a pretty smile and seated upright. He said other people would've been moving back and forth, one way or another. The bump in the air didn't even make her change her position.
Ken and Nott didn't believed that there is still a person that never gets mad or criticize anybody. So, they tried to pissed Aff off but it didn't work.
credit: SpicyForumNet

i'll continue the spoiler after episode 9 and 10 has air because we should enjoy their sweet scenes as much as we can.
lol...they tried to pissed her off :lol:

i can alreadie see the image of Ken smack in between the 2 beautiful ladies :wub: ...lol...Ann does seem like that and Aff does seem that way...but i love each of these girls for that very reason

wow after watching this mv. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZc1ejNGvdw

Is it just me, or is Ken the biggest cry baby here? LOL, I honestly thought, ever since he started crying in his earlier lakorns with Anne, he is a big drama queen now. At one point when Aff and him were sitting next to each other in the van, I thought, "Oh man, Aff has to compete crying with Ken."

LOL, I STILL LOVE KEN THOUGH!!! maybe he is just more sensitive now that he is a father.
i was just saying that....lol..yes Ken is surely competing w/ his leading actress..and so far..i itnk he's been outshining dem :loool: ..
but for his pass 2 cry a lot lakorns..i felt it was all necessary

ok! last spoiler until episode 10 air. i read episode 14:
sombody died.
its almost the end because
episode 14 is the wedding between Vic and Maynee, as we saw in SSBT and Mor Luck interrupted the ceremony.
i'm gonna take a poke at it..my guess is his ungrateful sister!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha out of all the people I do hope she dies or the nastyy reporter lol. :lol:
lol i actuallie hope it's not the nasty (lol i thought u said trashy ehehe :lol: ) reporter...i actuallie felt bad for him wen
P'Vic socked the light daylights out of him wen he confessed his love..if i confessed my love and they do tat to me in
return...oh..all hell breaks loose :arrg:

but then he shouldn't have probably said tat line you can do anything you lie to me :loool:
tat was probably wat ticked P'Vic off

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
muahaha. i forgot she exist .. okay, let's be mean, that this is the consequence for turning her back on her adopted brother ..
i'm w/ u gals on this one... hopefully, if anyone dies, it's Torpad or Sandy. the rest don't REALLY deserve to die. and i think that it'll be torture enough for some to live and see how happy everyone else is w/o them... ie: Jetsuda...