Jai Rao(Makers Group)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm not sick of the song yet... i LOVE Beau's voice. Aof... well, he's okay...

i was not going to watch ep 4 cuz wishy's been busy... but i cheated and watched it... and then i watched ep 5 w/o subs... and now i have to watch ep 6 w/o subs!

i hate it when i do this to myself... but i concentrate more on the facial expressions to get what is being said then... and i enjoy the lakorn better...

i'm surprised i didn't see any comments about Vic's clothes here... damn are his pants ever so tight!!!! a bulge looker's paradise!!! :p
:loool: girl u missed out....we had like 10+ pages yapping about who their "little brother" could breath down there....i had to stop the girls.. :dude:

doesn't this look like Aoey's going through labor :loool:

Credit: ilovetaksaorn
:loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool:

sunshine4ever

sarNie Egg
Well, they overplayed the song. I commented before that I would rather hear Ken cries then hear songs. lol.

Anyway, what's the rating of this drama compared to others?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
yea i liked eps 5&6 a lot but i didn't really like da beginning. dere was a lot of crying but now dat viewers understand more of their story it's gettin better
-_- i've alwaise known from the start tat i wouldn't' be disappointed...(eek..i hope i didn't speak too soon)

ehehe...how would you feel if ch.3 releases ken's ver. of boy's song..and it hits number 1 on the chart or the ringtone tingie... :loool: ahhahha

cecilia

Staff member
^it'll be a shocker to me :eek: and then, i'll get to hear some ppl complain about it .. Lol .. i can't imagine LOl

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
well you neva know ceci...i mean Aof&Beau's song was complained about 24/7..it reached no.1....plus it might be like Duang said in the lakorn..no one cares if you can sing or not...they'll juz be looking at you...they might even think it's cute...lol...tat part reminded me of someone *cough* Film *cough*

cecilia

Staff member
^yea, that's what he's good for --- his korean look .. i'm not fan of him though ;)
at least, Koravic didn't want to sing, he was force too .. wonder if they do the same for Film Lol

anyway, i hope we get to see more pictures of them together in VOLUME than just the cover LOL ..
only seen single one of them .. i want a couple one of them in nice looking clothes ^^

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
if ken & aff's version hit #1? lol dat would be surprising lol but boy's song is up on charts. it's da second most downloaded ringtone and aof/beau's song is still #1 in its second week. erm last i heard bout tv ratings was a 6 for dis lakorn credit info to mai @ spicyforum

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^I guess we're both up...for me, late enough to see you post it...and comment...

I still clarify, that they should've chosen different scenes for both videos...especially the Aof & Beau song, when Aoey says Lak's name while she was unconscious, cuz that song played at the perfect moment for such a sad scene...

So sad that it's only 6 episodes in, but there are so many different sad scenes, or crying scenes, especially for Aff...

cecilia

Staff member
^yes, i agree .. but i guess, those are sad scenes to them ..
So, perhaps, you can do one :clap:

been late, i'll catch up with you all tomorrow morning, waking up to see POR/FON :wub:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^^I can't Ceci...cuz I don't know how...if I did, I'd do so much for so many different lakorns I love...I'd go crazy with it...maybe it's best I don't know how.

^mongstaness...that's very vague...we don't know how far behind you are, so we wouldn't know how to catch you up

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
I am so in love with this lakorn..... The first 4 episode it is like kind of boring in some scences and a lot of crying scences though and i had the feeling that the first 4 episodes were so draging.... Still watching it cause of Aff and Ken... They made such a cute couple though. Well episode 5 and 6 r doing really good..a lot of crying scences but less than the first 4 episodes and not as dragging as before though.... Cant wait to tomorrow episode..... Sometimes i kind of like hate Aff character..I had the feeling that she loves both guys at the same time u know... she does not want to let either one of them go...Since she is so beautiful and cute it is acceptable though...lol

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
GAH! I gave in and read some of the spoilers..Blah! Couldn't help it! There's going to be a bunch of super sweet scene's when he kidnaps her!! :wub: Can't wait to see it..hopefully it'll be in Thursday's episode. Here's a little Teaser:

There's a blackout and he scares her by telling her to watch out because snakes like to come out in the dark, she freaks out b/c she starts to feel something by her ankle, but it's really him. He then quickly picks her up and carries her away.
"where are you taking me"
"to see something you've never seen before"
"what is it?"
"a full moon (pra jun)"
"a full moon? Everyone has seen a full moon before" she's confused
"But seeing it here is different than anywhere else"
"How is it special here?"
"Because here there are 2" finally letting her down he faces the beach. She follows what he's looking at and becomes amazed by what she sees in front of her. There's a big full moon in the sky and a reflection of it on the body of the water.
"You've never seen this before right?"
"Yes, It's very pretty, so pretty that I can't pick which is more prettier than the other"
"I think this one" Looking at her
"which one?" still staring out at the water
"the one right in front of me" She turns to look at him all confused, he's looking intensly at her and she finally realize who he's referring to.
"this one is the prettiest"