Jai Rao(Makers Group)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
im been busy left and rite kash .. lol.. n even though i have like 4 comps at my place.. everyone uses them leavin me with no comp .. isnt that sad hehe lol.. gosh i have to catch up .. handsome ken and beautiful aff.. hehe.. i like the lakorn but hmm.. sadly i think they play the ost aof sang too much.. its a good song but its overplayed.. but im still loving the lakorn.. i wanna listenin to more of boy's song.. n of course ken singing it.. hehe.. lol oh yea did u go to the hslc on friday night? wat sucks was that fhs had their asian club potluck too so sandra, me n the other fhs students stayed there for a bit and then left to go to the hslc potluck.. oh yea btw are u gonna be dancin at the new year this year?
wat are u serious...lol at my house there's onlie one comp. but i alwaise gets my share..cuz i'm evil...lol :wub: ..dun worrie everyone isn't liking the overplayed song too...but as my obessed self was yapping earlier...i want more of the lakorn :lmao:

aww..Julie don't hate me for tis..but were u the one who came to say hi to me while sandra was leaving...sorrie it's been a while since i saw u back wen Sandra & I use to hang out lotx..can't reallie recognize u anymore...well wow u girls much have been full tat day

but anyways no i didn't go to HSLC potluck cuz i had dance pratice..cuz tat upcoming sunday which was tis last sunday we had a performance and it was crazie cuz they only gave us a 3 day notice..so we had to get everyone together and touch up on the dance in 2 days..and then preform...but it went well if i have time i'll upload it and share the clilp...ehehe..

but dancing at the new year...yeah i'm prettie sure we well...juz for fun though..no competition look for Nkauj Hmoob Puas Peej :wub:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
im been busy left and rite kash .. lol.. n even though i have like 4 comps at my place.. everyone uses them leavin me with no comp .. isnt that sad hehe lol.. gosh i have to catch up .. handsome ken and beautiful aff.. hehe.. i like the lakorn but hmm.. sadly i think they play the ost aof sang too much.. its a good song but its overplayed.. but im still loving the lakorn.. i wanna listenin to more of boy's song.. n of course ken singing it.. hehe.. lol oh yea did u go to the hslc on friday night? wat sucks was that fhs had their asian club potluck too so sandra, me n the other fhs students stayed there for a bit and then left to go to the hslc potluck.. oh yea btw are u gonna be dancin at the new year this year?

lol.. oops sorry diamend i meant poll keke..
no pro-blem lol oh erybody else been complaining bout da song being played out lol i really think they need to switch it up but i dunno y they aint

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
yall kno wat? all this time i have been pronouncing Aff's name wrong! lol..

i thot her name was TAKASORN...lol but it's actually TAKSAORN...lol

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
no pro-blem lol oh erybody else been complaining bout da song being played out lol i really think they need to switch it up but i dunno y they aint
u dunno why they ain't switching it up...cuz we're here complaining while ppl in thailand are downloading this song all the way up to number one :lol: ..didn't u say something like tat

yall kno wat? all this time i have been pronouncing Aff's name wrong! lol..

i thot her name was TAKASORN...lol but it's actually TAKSAORN...lol
lol yea tak-sa-orn
lol..yeah i had my share with her name...but i juz called her by Aff...though i reallie love Eve also...but wat's up w/ the whole Eve and Aff...wat's her real name?

kinda like wen we were spelling diamend's name dAimand lol ;)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL daimend lol she call herself aff so her name is aff lol i dunno how eve started haha.

i know right. erybody on da internet complain bout da song but it's da #1 downloaded ringtone from grammy LOL i actually have it as my ringtone too HAHAHA

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i dunno either...but i heard & saw it being use on TV Pool sometimes..like a year ago

...ur stupid diamend...and u still dun noe why it's number one wen u have it as ur ringtone

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i aint say i didn't know y it's #1. i said i think it's funny dat it is #1 LOL ohh but i don't live in thailand so my ringtone don't count as one of da downloaded ones lol

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
pics from GossipStar:

Such a cute scene...it looks like they're watching each other sleep...when will it get to the point where Ken shares the bed with Aff?

I KNEW IT!!!! I'm waiting for the episodes to be subbed, and you ladies have spammed away...it took a while to get here to reply...you guys make me wanna watch it without subs...I sneaked a peak at the ring scene, well, the very end of ep. 4, only to see the preview of ep. 5 & 6...but man, Ken is such a jerk...

It's hard for me to watch him in here versus in SB...cuz the emotional torture is worse than the physical torture...scars heal, but broken hearts don't...just because his heart is broken, it doesn't mean he could break Aeoy's heart too...This lakorn is so twisted in a way...cuz Aoey has her reasons for staying away, but she won't tell Vic cuz she doesn't want him to feel bad, but by not telling him, she's hurt him in the worst possible way...It's what I like to call the "Spiderman complex" where Peter Parker doesn't tell Mary Jane who he really is cuz he doesn't want his enemies to know and hurt her, but she gets hurt anyways, so it would be better if she knew, so he could protect her, instead of secretly protecting her and having her be mad at him for being flaky all the time...It's the same thing, I hate when people hide something important from someone to "protect" them, only to find out they're hurting them more that way...and Vic too, he should've known Aoey well enough that if she left him so suddenly, it had to have been for a good reason, but he took her disappearance as a betrayal, cuz he didn't find out about "Tee Ruk" until a bit later...he treats her like she's a cold-hearted woman...I could understand his pain, of losing her and his dad at once, and endured that pain for 8 long years, which prolly felt like 80 years...but when she cried from finding out how his dad died, because of her leaving, it's like he doesn't feel sorry for her...He's so hard-hearted that he can't even see how sensitive she is, or pick up on the signs that she still loves him...I hate that he knows her well enough to make her cry, but not understand the kind of person she is...Oh, back to the twisted thing...Vic still loves Aoey, very much, but he's using Menie to hurt Aoey, only to realize that he's hurting himself too...He thinks it would make him feel better, but it clearly doesn't, cuz everytime her eyes water, his will start too, if you notice...Ken does a good job, cuz he doesn't necessarily cry, but you can see in his face that it's breaking his heart to hurt her...So so twisted...

Your conversations make me wanna watch it without subs...but then I wouldn't understand anything, or the meaningful things Aff says...they gave her some good lines...I think it's either because Aoey knows how much time she has, so she has to kind of think clearly and maturely about everything...After all Vic has done to hurt her, I hope he feels like crap when he finds out she's not well...I hope he beats himself up, and takes his anger out on the people that are mean to Aoey, and not Aoey herself...