Jai Rao(Makers Group)

thea

sarNie Hatchling
tonite is so damn boring...anywho was watching ep4 and notice something and decided to make lil comic strip about it. here you go. :p

cecilia

Staff member
^HAHA :loool: .. the intruder is too funny ..
someone pointed it out, and so i watched that part.
got me laughing too hard on the floor -- the tip of the head is moving behind the counter ^^

cecilia

Staff member
^perhaps, he's spying on them. that could lead to why Vic storm out :loool:

this remind me of that time when they have an editing error in LEGEND OF FOUR GODS ..
ppl were complaining about it after it air .. but i didn't hear anything for Jai Rao LOL .. wonder if they ever notice it LOL

thea

sarNie Hatchling
the kiss scene between ken and vicky seemed alittle wierd...i know they want us to feel shock and aw but lolz all i was akwardness...having crazy wild ideas running thru my head for a little comic strip of that...anyone care to try their hand at this lolz. :spin: :p

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
maybe cause it wasn't a real kiss? it was weird to me too lol but i didn't notice da head at first. i had to go look again lol look real hard too lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
plus it was real obvious dat it was fake too. u could almost see her lips when he was movin his head around lol she was all wide eyed lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL oh u know what i can't stand. when in da next scene a character's clothes changes when it's supposed to be da same LOL

cecilia

Staff member
^ah, yea, that too .. but i dont' think i see any of those -- unless, i skip too much or didn't pay attention ^^

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i notice lol ahhh and somehow it bothers me when from one scene to da next a character obviously got a haircut lol it's da guys dat bother me. da girls i don't care cause they change they hair all da time anyway

sunshine4ever

sarNie Egg
tonite is so damn boring...anywho was watching ep4 and notice something and decided to make lil comic strip about it. here you go. :p
Hahahhahaa...that's so funny... :lol: anyway, I didn't understand the scene, but I was wondering why she looked so frightened/tense to see him and sat down with her wallet. I wondered why she did that...

pics from GossipStar:
I love this picture! Vic & Aoey look sooo adorable here. Thanks so much for the pictures.

those pics are in ep 3 pr 4? gawd, i still haven't seen ep 3 yet! <_<
No, those pictures will happen later. I hope it's soon cuz I want to see it. :p

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Could be because she's all stiff like a doll while he's doing all the action LOl
NUH UH GIRL!!!!
Theres a movie she did a couple of years back.
She plays this girl who'se boyfriend is a cop *he was super fione*
anywho they did a lot of real kissing scenes.
i totally forgot what the name to that movie is. i used to have it on vcd.

cecilia

Staff member
^movie? .. Vicky in movie? .. NVM. it's FAH. i remember this movie now .LOl
she did have LIP LOCK in there .. now i remember it clearly :loool:

awe. you're tired and it's late her, i should be in bed too LOL