Jai Rao(Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
Episode 2 did it for me.
i'm into it now .. i can feel their emotions.
i guess. DEPRESS episode sorta push me out .. LOL
i like Ken's version of JAI KHON CHUN PUEN KON TER :wub:
i so can't wait til they have Aff's version in there as well.

may is Nott's wife. .. a slut with Lift's character :loool:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
i think it's just me... but.. doesn't it seem like jai rao is a sequel to some other lakorn??
cause the first episode started from when p'ken and p'aff first met after a long time... and usually in lakorns... they slowly introduce the p'ek and na'ek to us... but this lakorn... it seemed like the story has been already told to us before hand...
do u guys get what i'm trying to say??? even i'm confusing myself...
I feel like I'm in the JLR thread all over again, I'm just not on for a half a day, and I'm behind 5 or 6 pages.

I kind of like that they do this in JR, cuz we get to see a different level of love and relationship between the pranang...They do the same thing in Yuthakarn... I forget the title, but the one with Mart and Rita, they were dating already, and the whole issue was getting him to propose to her.

I don't like that it takes them til the very end to get together...

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Hi Tina!

WTH! Aff becomes crazy....Like messed up in the head, forgetting who she is crazy??

Lord - Sounds like a K-Drama already.

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
Maybe you can see it when he sucks it in...that's what the guys at 3 Num 3 Mum said to Bie, that during his concert, when he unbuttons his shirt, all you see is his six pack...but I looked closely and didn't see any...but I saw a picture of him from his concert, and I saw his six pack...only when he was sucking his stomach in...kinda funny

I totally understand what you mean about finding flaws in lakorns...sorry for sounding like a teacher...I do that all the time, especially recently during Hua Jai Sila...but I guess it's cuz I've waited so long to watch this, and in my head, it's perfect...even though it isn't and won't be...

So critique all you want...I'd probably join in eventually...and maybe since Aof's song was such a hit in SB, they thought this one would make it big too...they just jump started it a little too early...Cuz for Joot Aun...they played that a lot during Ken scenes, but it worked out really well, I never got tired of it...and maybe they thought that this song would have that same effect. Sadly, the music to anything you watch can either make or break a scene...The music is a big part of any series...I kind of dissect shows for fun, because I want to be a screenwriter...and you have to pick the right song for the right moment...The only difference between a lakorn and an American tv show is that a lakorn has only 2 songs, 3 at most to play during the whole thing...while American tv shows play 3-4 songs per episode...So I guess the Thai have very little to work with.
I agree, the main lakorn songs usually corresponds with the emotional scene's and most lakorns start out light, by building the story introducing the characters, but with this one they just hit you right away with the emotional scenes. I'm sure if it had been like that where the song was played sparsely in the beginning and then with an overload in the middle it wouldn't have been so bad. It also doesn't help much that they used that same part of the song for most of the teaser's.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Episode 2 did it for me.

So wait, Ken and Aff did their own versions of that song? And they did a duet? Or is it just the duet?

nikki1786

LizQuen
so depressing -__-" but i cant stop watching it...

is there an mp3 available of ken and aff's version of the OST song?

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^^I feel a little overprotective with this lakorn...like it's my baby or something...plus, Ken is my number one favorite actor...can't help but to get a little defensive with the comments sometimes...which I shouldn't...I was hoping this lakorn would help give him more range in his acting...like someone previously stated, it's a different kind of love loss in this one...in SB, it was lack of love from his father, but this kind of love is deeper, and is more painful once it's gone...so in a way, maybe they're trying to get us to understand his pain...it may seem like they're crying like someone is dying...but maybe they are, on the inside, like Ken will say to Aff later...Aeoy is tortured for hurting the one man she truly loved, to see him be in so much pain, and Ken has been living like a zombie, not wanting to feel anything, because the last time he did, it ended badly...I think once they show more flashbacks, we'll understand their relationship, maybe how in love they were...so we can maybe feel the pain that they're portraying as those characters...

Cuz even in real life...I've had friends that break up with guys and they cry like someone's gonna die too...and I always thought that it was a little dramatic, since the guys were losers...but if it's losing the perfect guy/girl...losing the one you're meant for, that's a totally different level of pain I guess...I don't know, but in any lakorn, I can literally feel his pain, cuz he expresses it so well...so I always end up dissecting the characters' feelings and such, as if they were real characters.

nikki1786

LizQuen
im drowning with tears... imagining how shallow it would be. XD urggghhhh.... im not having a bad mood.... its just that it takes 48 years to DLing something -__-" anyways... imma gonna come back spamming after wallowing up here.

cecilia

Staff member
no, it's a duet .. i meant, aff's line of the song :clap:
but yes. today really get to me ..
still feeling the achy, achy breaking heart .LOL

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Episode 2 did it for me.

argh! reallie..i can't watch it now...gosh..i'm juz home for 30 min. then i have to go teach some brattie kindergartens...but hey i was watching the scene of them in episode one wen aff wakes up...w/ subs...and i'm kinda feeling it..maybe i do reallie need the subs...lol....

i'll get back to u girls about the Ken song...some ppl though it was horrible :lol:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
ahhhhh so they do play da song a lot in eps 2? do they play more of beau's voice? somebody was like are they tryin to promote aof through dis lakorn? lol gar they played his voice A LOT in da first eps. but it aint his fault and he was chosen by da composer to sing da song not da lakorn directors/producers

cutepeung

sarNie Egg
ahhhhh so they do play da song a lot in eps 2? do they play more of beau's voice?
=
episode 2 less than 1!i like end song that ken sang,even as an amateur! :p

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
Episode 2 did it for me.

lol..told ya, sooner or later u'll be into it.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
u know what's funny. when dat lady who bought aff's house told ken dat aff is leaving da country ken immediately knew dat it was america LOL

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
but yea...im dling ep 2 rite now! cant wait to watch it! but i gotta study for my midterm at 5 today, so i wont be watchin it till later.

dont spam too much yalls, cuz i dont want to flip page to page readin everyone's spam...lol

ibsim820

sarNie Egg
ok i just finished dl-ing from ateam. and yes ceci your version is SUPER HQ :loool:
my peppers are starting to wear off now. i think i will eat some more hahaha.
kash so where are you going to go? maybe i'll transfer to UCD too and well go together lol.

Just curious...where can I find the HQ version dl from ateam for this lakorn? So much drama already and I can't wait to watch it. Thanx so much! :D