Jai Rao(Makers Group)

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
soo much crying in the first episode! (ok.. that might just include me too...)

I like sad lakorns but I hope every episode isn't so sad!

Anyone notice Ken's acceptance speech? What is that accent he has? Is it an english accent or aussie accent? I can't make it out!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Omgggg! I'm finally back on SW since almost 2months. I had to watch this lakorn of course! I only watched the part wishbone has up since I don't want to ruin it w/out Subbs yet! Lol. I LOVE KEN & AFF together, Seriously!! This is gonna such a Great and Sad drama :( I am looking forward to the rest of it! I can't wait til Aff and Ken meet!!

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
u guys know what i just realized???

in most of p'ken's lakorn.... the dad is always dying!
is it just me or do you guys notice it too?

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
awwwww i havent finished ep 1 yet, but i just got to the part where ken went to aff's room and saw aff with her fiance....

i felt so bad for him. too bad she's already taken.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
u guys know what i just realized???

in most of p'ken's lakorn.... the dad is always dying!
is it just me or do you guys notice it too?
lol..i didnt kno wat u were talkin about when u were saying that ken's dads dies all the time...lol but now i kno..lol i just got to that part at the hospital scene.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
ummmmm...i think ken needs to work on his crying. but i feel sorry for him cuz he didnt get to propose to aff...

if i missed my chance to propose to aff, i would break down too...lol

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
lol..i didnt kno wat u were talkin about when u were saying that ken's dads dies all the time...lol but now i kno..lol i just got to that part at the hospital scene.
i know! it's crazy right???
i swear... in ever lakorn i've seen of p'ken... his dad always dies...
well.. except for ruk ter took wan...
i can seriously name all the lakorns where he either have no dad or his dad dies...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
wow! Moh! u are wayy fast! a MV alreadie

GIRLS I DUN WANNA BRAG! but i'm so happie cuz i juz got my acceptance letter from UC DAVIS...one of my top choices fro UC's...i'm so excited!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I wanna comment, but I don't know what's going on, I'm still waiting for the subbed ones...so I'll just have to wait...I liked the opening, Ken in all his hotness!!! He looks good in an all-white suit...Well, he looks good in anything, really.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
wow! Moh! u are wayy fast! a MV alreadie

GIRLS I DUN WANNA BRAG! but i'm so happie cuz i juz got my acceptance letter from UC DAVIS...one of my top choices fro UC's...i'm so excited!
congratulations kashie!!!!

i'm sorry but dis lakorn is too much lol they made his character too cool lol w/ all dem bodyguards and shiet and what was dat all bout when aff went to see him at king power where da award show was he just walked to her and they talked like nobody else was in da room. ahhh and they playin da song to death. i'll keep watchin though lol oh man haha

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i dont think that guy is aff's finance b/c it was never mentioned???
he's a doctor that i know of and supposely he's taking care of aff to help her along with some of his other patient he says. he told lift's dad that he's not sure if he can help b/c his schedules re some what booked.

yes ken is hott in anything. i think his crying is fine; i felt it and tears slowly drop hehe. it's sad already. it's a different kind of emotion with this movie more so love towards a girl/guy.

in Sawan bieng it's more so the lack of love from your father; that has a very strong effect i think. anyone would be devasted if their parent didnt show them love and have time for them. we feel that sadness more b/c its from your family and not just anyone else. u can let go a love from a relationship and move on; get what i'm saying...