Jai Rao(Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
Ceci i caught u!! Rain doesn't have a 6 pack..no girl..he has a 8 pack :spin: ..but does he still have it though...he seem skinner now..and wen i watched his Rainy Day Concert..he was meaty..i didn't see 'em packs either...sometimes the shoots they do fools u :( ...it's the lighting..and a lilo oil? lol...same w/ Film..in his pichas his abs are way out there....but in real life u can hardly spot them..
Kashie, that's too funny :loool: 8 packs **rolling on floor*** ..
he still have them pack. .. just ask Chong, she'll know. Lol

haha. this is the man, i wanna run to and hug tightly :p **showing him off**

but i guess, if i'm crazy about Ken, seeing him shirtless will make me crazy too. (yes, noi is very lucky,baby khun is the living proof of it :p)
i guess, i will go crazy seeing tikker shirtless as well .. so i suppose. pack doesn't matter for thai actor :p
so far, no one of my p'ek in the list have beat Rain's spot yet. :wub:

woohooo. only a few hours to go. i'm all pump up for it.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
so its airing this week? or next?
it's not airing this week OR the next..it's airing TOMORROW!! :lol:

but i guess, if i'm crazy about Ken, seeing him shirtless will make me crazy too. (yes, noi is very lucky,baby khun is the living proof of it :p)
i guess, i will go crazy seeing tikker shirtless as well .. so i suppose. pack doesn't matter for thai actor :p

Chong huh..okay...lol

wow! tose are some nice moving tingies.i mean..gif...lol..but i'm not digging Rain's face much...so let me put Ken's face on Rain's body Bellefire! MRS. Manipulation where are u..i have a task for u :lol:

but i'll i give Ken his slack..he's a father...and actor...Rain is a performer he's also in the studio doing all these crazie totallie awesome dance moves...he's gotta be built! lol....u mean Tik? i dunno..he's been spending an awfullie long time in the Jungle..let's see how he turned out....can anyone say "Tarzan"...< --- pshh..i wish! lol :lol:

me too i'm so hyped!

:yahoo: 11 hours 36 minutes to go :yahoo:

cecilia

Staff member
^i dont' blame you on that part.
when he's in long hair.
i didn't recognize him.
very dirty looking too.
i dig rugby man, but not that --- kind. lol

anyway, i'm glad, he's back to clean cut.
as for ken having the face. nah, he doesn't either.
i think if i have to pick one.
i would pick krit out of them three for eye pleasing.
well. nvm. i'll stick to tikker. LOl

as for RAIN. there are many things that make up for it.
first sight is not pleasing, but as you get into his life. that's when it attack you.
or i'm just too blind for being his fans for far too long ..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^i dont' blame you on that part.
when he's in long hair.
i didn't recognize him.
very dirty looking too.
i dig rugby man, but not that --- kind. lol

anyway, i'm glad, he's back to clean cut.
as for ken having the face. nah, he doesn't either.
i think if i have to pick one.
i would pick krit out of them three for eye pleasing.
well. nvm. i'll stick to tikker. LOl

as for RAIN. there are many things that make up for it.
first sight is not pleasing, but as you get into his life. that's when it attack you.
or i'm just too blind for being his fans for far too long ..
i dun't dig the long hair..but even w/ dem long hair..i could alwaise see through it w/ his charming smlie...i love Ken's crooked smile..but love Tik's charming smile :D

Ken does have the face -_- i'm forever under his spell... Krit's face...lol...i would too..but Ceci u know i love Krit & Ken so much...can't choose between dem..how about half and half? lol..scarie

Rain..he's alrite..but i have to say i neva liked him up until i saw his interview w/ CNN a couple of years ago..after tat i had a lot more respect for him..he seems like a reallie intelligent....hardworking...determined....i just wanna have fun kinda guy.... :wub:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
ew LOL thank goodness he likes it short. dats ew lol i remember dere was dat one yr he aint get a haircut for da longest time and he's one of dem guys dat don't come their hair LOL it wasn't dat long but it was long for him. then he shaved it off completely LOL

cecilia

Staff member
^wow. that's a weird combination.
that's like .. a deform person. LOl ..

wait. who have the prettier eyes between them?
maybe, a facelift with their features for you :clap:
a bad picture came on my head .. nvm of the combo "krent"

i use to like krit alot .. in his lakorn.
until, recently, i got turn off. don't know why, but i can't stand him.
i have not watch BANGKOK DANGEROUS or that movie that Moh's been sporting with the kissing gif avatar.
i need a good comeback for him to have me back to his fans.
however, if you ask me. among ken/krit, who like more, i like Krit -- b/c he just have that vibe in him.
the only time i like Ken was in Oum RUK but then again, i watch that b/c of Anne so he didnt' really pull me in his spell yet.
we'll see if i get the KEN syndrome from Jai RAO since he's with Aff.

daimend
i'm glad he cut it short too.
i do not like it long ..
even when Rain have his long hair for NA .. i complained about it.
and for RAIN, he comb it .. as for TIKKER. not sure if he did. but he turn me off quite a few times when he have that long hairdo :blush:
except that one shoot he did for SUDSAPDA . he looks good -- overall, i'm happy that he's back to himself --
no more tarzan in the jungle

nophankh

sarNie Adult

Holy crap Cecilia that's a lot of packs looks more than 8, if that is humanly possible. My god!

cecilia

Staff member
^:p a reason to drool --- he worked hard for them pack though. no fat, just chicken breast and veggie -- strict diet.
so if KENNY want them pack .. he needs to cut lose them fatty stuff and stick on veggie -- doesn't he have a gym thingy in his house?

-- for me. i like the nice front view with the nice **ahem** figure :blush:\

OMG, kashie. you did not just do that ..
that's so uncalled for ..
i can't picture aof with nice figure.
maybe he's too nice of a guy for me to picture that.
i adore his voice :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
^you didn't recognize? :eek:
the manipulation make him look almost like a chinese actor, i can't seem pinpoint the name of this person either.

original is BRENDA FRASER, right?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^wow. that's a weird combination.
that's like .. a deform person. LOl ..

wait. who have the prettier eyes between them?
maybe, a facelift with their features for you :clap:
a bad picture came on my head .. nvm of the combo "krent"

i use to like krit alot .. in his lakorn.
until, recently, i got turn off. don't know why, but i can't stand him.
i have not watch BANGKOK DANGEROUS or that movie that Moh's been sporting with the kissing gif avatar.
i need a good comeback for him to have me back to his fans.
however, if you ask me. among ken/krit, who like more, i like Krit -- b/c he just have that vibe in him.
the only time i like Ken was in Oum RUK but then again, i watch that b/c of Anne so he didnt' really pull me in his spell yet.
we'll see if i get the KEN syndrome from Jai RAO since he's with Aff.

daimend
i'm glad he cut it short too.
i do not like it long ..
even when Rain have his long hair for NA .. i complained about it.
and for RAIN, he comb it .. as for TIKKER. not sure if he did. but he turn me off quite a few times when he have that long hairdo :blush:
except that one shoot he did for SUDSAPDA . he looks good -- overall, i'm happy that he's back to himself --
no more tarzan in the jungle
lol..i use to get Ken & Krit messed up...i dunno...now tat i know and love 'em both i wonder how i ever did..but i know a lot of ppl who messed dem up too...eheheh

and wat about eyes? :huh:

oh Krit?! lol...u noe wen ppl ask me about Bangkok Dangerous..i reallie do not know if it was good or not...lol..it's so weird..like i blinked out all the other scenes tat didn't have Chakrit in it...lol...and the one Moh been advertising...i liked it..dispite the unnecessary nudity...but let's see if his lakorn w/ Ann will pull u back..tat's if u want too be pulled back lol

ken..it's okay u dun need his syndrome..it's totallie not healthy for you anyways :lol:

Tikker :lol: wow..i tink i'm gonna start calling him tat from now on gosh i use to be so in love w/ him...not i juz admire...

Holy crap Cecilia that's a lot of packs looks more than 8, if that is humanly possible. My god!
nope nope! i counted :lol: it was only 8...trust me i stared long and hard...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
^you didn't recognize? :eek:
the manipulation make him look almost like a chinese actor, i can't seem pinpoint the name of this person either.

original is BRENDA FRASER, right?
look like brendan. u know my mama started callin aof "chui lai" when she saw him for da first time and i was like y u call him dat? and she was like cause he's chinese LOL

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^^Ceci, that guy looked like he had those ninja turtle abs...that's the first thing that came to mind...

See, with men, especially my Ken, I don't mind the packs or lack thereof, I'm more of an arm girl...I love a man with nice arms, they don't necessarily have to be big and buff, just nice and muscular...not scrawny like the lovely Win in Plik Din Su Dao...Man, Ken's arms in Ruk Ter Took Wan, especially when he's wearing a long sleeved shirt...and Tik's in Nang Sao Gub Nai San Dee when he's wearing the wifebeater...and Bie's arms aren't too bad either...I liked the way they looked when he was on AT TEN with R, Ruj, Gam, and Diew

Oh, hair...Some guys can pull off the long hair, some guys can't...I like Win and Ice with longer hair...too bad they both chopped it off...I like Peck with shorter hair...Ken's hair has always been the same...I love love love Tik with his new haircut, so handsome...I only like Krit with short hair...That's my preference I guess