Jai Rao(Makers Group)

tinah

sarNie Coma
they sure are promoting this lakorn hehe. i wanna see so bad! hrm, i bet theres a willing scene either that or they just slept on the same bed.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
goshh... all these sweet, heartbreaking scenes are getting to me... I might just breakdown & cry now before the lakorn even airs :lmao: too much sadness will surely kill me!

If there isn't a willing, I'll be pissed. LOL.

choo

sarNie Adult
omgahhh I can't wait to see this!!
but not looking forward to seeing Ken marry that "vicky" girl?? boo..eheh

ah! i see the clip now..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3SIRq2bYz4

lol..ah! i love his laugh so much...and wow! his muscles are so impressive..ripping his shirt like tat
^^ ahh his shirt ripped.. << but it seemed like it was already ripped??LOL thanks for sharing!!

& thanks for sharing ceci!!
i'm totally back into Ken GEAR!! LOL
^^_^ hi noyyy!! <3

tinah, thanks for the teaser pictures!!
lol this pic, http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/top...A7187142-10.jpg //
Ken looks like a little boy running from something..aha ^__^

and thanks to everyone else who's been sharing too!!

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
some how i really do hope ken end up with "NO ONE" at the end....
let it be a sad ending....

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
You can't have a sad ending to an already sad lakorn...that's just not fair...The scene where they're in tears on the bed, looks like Aeuy is telling Vic about her illness or something...Oh, I love when Ken cries, he does it so well, and Aff too...both of their tears put together make for one heartwrenching scene to watch...It has to have a happy ending, it just has to.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
It's almost here!
CEDA! :wub: omg! my love..where have u been..i haven't seen u since Ngao Asoke :spin:

You can't have a sad ending to an already sad lakorn...that's just not fair...The scene where they're in tears on the bed, looks like Aeuy is telling Vic about her illness or something...Oh, I love when Ken cries, he does it so well, and Aff too...both of their tears put together make for one heartwrenching scene to watch...It has to have a happy ending, it just has to.
i second that...he cries so well :lmao:

let's see how the lakorn ends...i do kinda prefer a sad ending though..too much happie ending lately ehhehe...yes maybe tat's the scene where Aff tells him..reminds me of Song Rao :spin: ..it was so sad wen Fon told Itt..she was like "i have a tumor....it's rite here..and we can't do anything about it" while itt was all tearing up *so sad* :lmao:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
aw man why does it have to be so sad ><

oh, that was one of the things that got me really REALLY interested in Ken - his crying is so amazing!!!! 0.0
i first saw him in Oum Ruk and I was bawling alongside him, and i don't cry too much in movies but Ken is just so good at crying in lakorn...
omg, in the third teaser!!!! >< I see Ken crying again, and he is just crying so beautifully sad! :wub: even though those are gonna be painful scenes to watch i just love watching P'Ken cry!

omygosh, those pictures! for the fourth teaser???? *shriek* is she leaving him?tell me she is not leaving him!someone tell me she is not leaving! =[ that's going to be another tearjerker scene...

but geez the other scenes look so sweet! looks like a willing scene keke... :ph34r:

QUESTION: Do Vicki and Nott fall for each other? i mean, two people running from shooters into the forest and climbing into a tree together looks pretty suspicious...or should i say hopeful? ><

i second that...he cries so well :lmao:

let's see how the lakorn ends...i do kinda prefer a sad ending though..too much happie ending lately ehhehe...yes maybe tat's the scene where Aff tells him..reminds me of Song Rao :spin: ..it was so sad wen Fon told Itt..she was like "i have a tumor....it's rite here..and we can't do anything about it" while itt was all tearing up *so sad* :lmao:
I just finished SRN a few days ago. talk about depressing...but it comforting to me that one didn't leave the other behind by themself...like JR if they make Aff die... :( but IF Aff and Ken accept each other's love at the end like SRN even if Aff dies, it would still be a happy ending for me ---- a tragic happy ending <-- they cancel each other out :blink: instead of Ken ending up with another person >< maybe i'm narrowminded like that, but P'ek and N'ek belong to each other, no one else
^^'

four more days? that caught up fast...i'm not complaining...XD

jjinxx

OMG i just got done reading the full translated synopsis and now i CANNOT sit still at all! it's getting me so pumped up to watch Jai Rao! i just know it's going to be awesome!
there's so much intense emotions going on! argh! four days is too slow!

jjinxx

my ANIME version of Jai Rao lakorn... sorry about my thai brush stroke, i did try my best of working on the brush stroke.

http://i325.photobucket.com/albums/k392/nbellefire/scanned%20AW/nikki-aw4.jpg

see my other watercolor artworks that i just uploaded in my artwork thread ;)[/quote]
this is so pretty! i love the colors you used and i love your brush stroke, it's neat and professional. wish i could write/read/SPEAK thai T-T