Jai Rao(Makers Group)

nikki1786

LizQuen
yeah, i saw the seesan last night and the cast and staff in Jai Rao were singing... the director even hugged her tight because it was surprise birthday. :)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah i wanted a sad ending... simple because it'll be more realistic. I was like that with Aof's Jud on too! I didn't like it so much but after ken became all sweet & nice... i started to like it. hehe.
was da song too sad for yah? i dunno y thai people love listening to depressing songs. lyrics is da last thing i pay attention to when i listen to a song lol i just hear his nice voice sayin whatever when i first hear his songs hahaha

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
more pix credit to ilovetaksaorn.com

is there a willing scene or something. my goodness, kens pants too tight

willing? i hope :spin:

lol OMFG! Noy & Diamend..thanx women..now i can't focus on his adorable face.... :ph34r: ..ehehe...but i'm totally digging the upper-half...in one of tose pichas..is famous Vic running away from his fans? lol...cute :wub:

hehehe...okay now i remember why i voted P'Ken for Pra'eks w/ the best bottoms...LOL.

yeah, i saw the seesan last night and the cast and staff in Jai Rao were singing... the director even hugged her tight because it was surprise birthday. :)
reallie..how cute...i wanna see....

was da song too sad for yah? i dunno y thai people love listening to depressing songs. lyrics is da last thing i pay attention to when i listen to a song lol i just hear his nice voice sayin whatever when i first hear his songs hahaha
me too...like Beyonce's new song "if i was a boy" watever it's called...can't listen to it cuz i dun like the way it flows...but i would admit i would listen to songs tat have real nice lyrics...but i'm dig that Jud On song cuz...Aof's voice..who doesn't love it!! the meanning was also good as well

diamend jah...do u make ur own gifs..cuz i want a gif. of the mv too..but a different part...plus wat wuz the storyline of the MV..i was confuse..is it juz about two troublesome couple..who thought they weren't compatible was wuz actuallie?? :wacko:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAOOOO so it was tight since way back then LMAO

kashie, yes i do make my own gifs. which version of da mv did u see? did watch from da link in my sig? cause da first version was confusing as shiet lol but da new version is easy to understand. ok so da first song is called phit thang 2 khon (we're both at fault) she can't forget bout an ex and so she's wrong because she don't love him (aof) enough and he's wrong because he aint da one. like he's wrong for trying anyway knowing dat she don't love him. dats y she leaves in da mv but she comes back cause when she wasn't w/ him she felt like somethin was missing. and da 2nd song is called ther mai rak (you don't love me lol) he sang it at dat bar/pub in da mv and dats y she was crying cause he was singing about him. da song goes somethin like he thought he won over her heart but woke up and realized it was only a dream. because she don't love him he lost all hope. it's sad as hell lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
ya girls notice these thing ? i didn't realize it till ya point it out , yeah -- come to think of it he does like it pack tight in his previous lakorn

cecilia

Staff member
i like slow music ..
that's why when i listen to down music,
i can either be emotional or love :loool:

the surprise birthday is cute ..
they caught her off guard ..
first time me seeing her in a birthday lakorn.
remind me of tikker/aom when they film ROYLEHSANAERAI. :p

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i used to not like slow songs until 98 degrees came out LOL aw i miss dem. how can people not notice tight pants on a dude?? it's so DISTURBING

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
No, it was tight since Rak Ther Took Wan. I saw it. lol :p
oh yeah...i remember tose scenes now :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i can't believe it...i didn't find it disturbing though...since it was my ken :wub: :ph34r:

ya girls notice these thing ? i didn't realize it till ya point it out , yeah -- come to think of it he does like it pack tight in his previous lakorn
lol...i guess i alwaise saw it..but neva mentioned it...dang these gals won't let nothing go....lol

lmao this is hilarious
tell me about it...gosh...how did we ever get to tis topic?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid

kashie, yes i do make my own gifs. which version of da mv did u see? did watch from da link in my sig? cause da first version was confusing as shiet lol but da new version is easy to understand. ok so da first song is called phit thang 2 khon (we're both at fault) she can't forget bout an ex and so she's wrong because she don't love him (aof) enough and he's wrong because he aint da one. like he's wrong for trying anyway knowing dat she don't love him. dats y she leaves in da mv but she comes back cause when she wasn't w/ him she felt like somethin was missing. and da 2nd song is called ther mai rak (you don't love me lol) he sang it at dat bar/pub in da mv and dats y she was crying cause he was singing about him. da song goes somethin like he thought he won over her heart but woke up and realized it was only a dream. because she don't love him he lost all hope. it's sad as hell lol
Oum Ruk..nope...his pants were nicely lose and perfect on him....i tink RTTW wuz the 1st one...ehehe..anyone wanna go do research of wen "The Attack of the Tight Pants Began?" :loool:

yeah i watched the one from ur link....ah.....he's wrong for trying...now dude tat is SAD :lmao: ...and i love the chorus of "Tur Mai Ruk"....goodness and it was so well acted too...esp. wen he ran after her outside...there reunion was so :spin: ...i want a hug too P'Aof jah...lol..hey Diamend jah...if u dun mind do u mind translating the song "Tur Mai Ruk" for me?? :wub: oh and thanx for the explainning it to me....

Now for the Bi Experts! Cecilia

u mind explainning "Love Story" to me..tat MV had me confused....

ehehe....stuff to take our minds off "Tight Pants Ken" :)

nikki1786

LizQuen
willing? i hope :spin:

lol OMFG! Noy & Diamend..thanx women..now i can't focus on his adorable face.... :ph34r: ..ehehe...but i'm totally digging the upper-half...in one of tose pichas..is famous Vic running away from his fans? lol...cute :wub:

hehehe...okay now i remember why i voted P'Ken for Pra'eks w/ the best bottoms...LOL.

reallie..how cute...i wanna see....

me too...like Beyonce's new song "if i was a boy" watever it's called...can't listen to it cuz i dun like the way it flows...but i would admit i would listen to songs tat have real nice lyrics...but i'm dig that Jud On song cuz...Aof's voice..who doesn't love it!! the meanning was also good as well

diamend jah...do u make ur own gifs..cuz i want a gif. of the mv too..but a different part...plus wat wuz the storyline of the MV..i was confuse..is it juz about two troublesome couple..who thought they weren't compatible was wuz actuallie?? :wacko:

his pants were tight since SB

No, it was tight since Rak Ther Took Wan. I saw it. lol :p

let's just say he's always been tight if you know what i mean

i like slow music ..
that's why when i listen to down music,
i can either be emotional or love :loool:

the surprise birthday is cute ..
they caught her off guard ..
first time me seeing her in a birthday lakorn.
remind me of tikker/aom when they film ROYLEHSANAERAI. :p

lol... i was just gone for awhile but spamming JUST FOR THE TIGHT PANTS~!!! lol

anyways, i love Aff's reaction when everybody on the set were singing b-day song... :)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
Oum Ruk..nope...his pants were nicely lose and perfect on him....i tink RTTW wuz the 1st one...ehehe..anyone wanna go do research of wen "The Attack of the Tight Pants Began?" :loool:

yeah i watched the one from ur link....ah.....he's wrong for trying...now dude tat is SAD :lmao: ...and i love the chorus of "Tur Mai Ruk"....goodness and it was so well acted too...esp. wen he ran after her outside...there reunion was so :spin: ...i want a hug too P'Aof jah...lol..hey Diamend jah...if u dun mind do u mind translating the song "Tur Mai Ruk" for me?? :wub: oh and thanx for the explainning it to me....

Now for the Bi Experts! Cecilia

u mind explainning "Love Story" to me..tat MV had me confused....

ehehe....stuff to take our minds off "Tight Pants Ken" :)
yea i'll translate for u. i'll pm u da translation. i really like dis mv a lot. they had good chemistry and they look good together too. da behind the scenes pix were so cuuute. i like his other mvs too but dis is da only mv i can watch over and over lol both da ones he did w/ donut were way too depressing. i just wanna die after him after watchin it LOL pee mai annoyed me in da mv she did w/ him lol and his mv w/ noon s. was during his chubby days LOL his 2nd mv from his 1st album was cute though. cute like da animation one. dis one w/ ploy was just wow. u actually feel for them when u see them crying. ok i think i'm gon go watch it again lol