Jai Rao(Makers Group)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL :loool:

u girls talking about guys in tight pants? lol..some guys..i dunno how they do it...but they're packages dun reallie show..so it ain't tat big of a turn off...P'Ken's...hmm...lol i'll be like Noy he's my man so i'm letting him slide...

Diamend goodness i love ur gif. :wub: and yes i remember u in the SB thread and the rest of us hunting down the song...lol..cuz it was Aof...still totallie in love w/ tat song :lmao: hopefullie u stick around for tis one...last time SB..u disappear on us
:lol: only because it's ken I will let it slide. if it was just some random guy... uh.. no. hahaa.

HEY NOY *waves*
Kashie kashieee :kiss:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL cause last time i only wanted da song LOL i didn't really care for dat lakorn but i'm gon watch dis one :D i'm actually interested in dis one. and damn girl u triple posted lol

sank u for da compliment on my sig. it's probably gon change soon lol
i dunno i thought i was going to only post once but then didn't turn out as i planned lol

ehehe i know i see new gifs. of adorable aof all da time...thanx to u..ehehe

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i see guys in skinny jeans in da street a lot lol nastyyyyy
:loool: I soooo agree with you Diamend! :eek:

What kind of man would want to harm their precious package? :lol: They need to let their babies breathe!

what's funny is how some people wear boxers with those skinny jeans :blink: Come on... are you fricken serious...?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh hells no if his pants are tighter than mine imma TEEB him to da curb LOL

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Yoor siggie is tight. Me love it, Diamend!!! Gmember is too slow for me. I still have the ring tone from SB on my phone. That is what I hear when someone calls!

I actually like tragic lakorns, but only if I am in the mood. I like a good cry every now and then. This lakorn looks extremely sad.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
Yoor siggie is tight. Me love it, Diamend!!! Gmember is too slow for me. I still have the ring tone from SB on my phone. That is what I hear when someone calls!

I actually like tragic lakorns, but only if I am in the mood. I like a good cry every now and then. This lakorn looks extremely sad.
gmember sucks lol da vdos are slow for ERYBODY even people in thailand lol they need to find a better way of streaming their vdos. i thought of changing my ringtone to joot orn but i left it w/ da old song i have. i still lob it

LMAO. Seriously! It's already a hassle for me to get into my jeans... imagine a man getting into some tight ass jeans... :blink:
they have to cup their precious to get into dem pants LOL good lord i want dis trend to be over

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Kashieeeee I miss you terribly! :blush:

Some guys it work... but i'm not into the whole skinny jean type of man...
me neither..and i'm not into the whole rocker look...i like my guys like Chen in Oum Ruk...love his cute style..the collar shirt + t-shirt and tose comfortable khaki pants...w/ lotx of pockets and looks comfortable..plus look like it has room to breath..

boxers w/ a skinny jean...i know huh...neva thought of tat...

lol i dun even noe how to navigate Gmember...

i know tragic lakorns are good...i had my dose...juz finished Song Rao Nirundon not to long ago...it was so heartbreaking esp. wen Ken started to cry in the last episode wen Aom finally found him...wen the doctor was explainning his condition..OMFG! my heart ached for a while after the whole lakorn :lmao:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
aw i never saw dat lakorn. i like aom a lot but i got too lazy to watch her lakorn lately lol she has one comin up and i was gon watch but they changed da pra'ek and i'm like ....

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
aw i never saw dat lakorn. i like aom a lot but i got too lazy to watch her lakorn lately lol she has one comin up and i was gon watch but they changed da pra'ek and i'm like ....
I made the mistake of watching RTTW and SRN back-to-back, plus, I watched the one with the happy ending first, so by the time I was finished with both, my eyes had swollen so badly from all the crying I was doing. I really do hope this one is short, cuz if it's sad, then it's horrible to drag it on for 20 episodes or more. I just want the sad stuff to get over with, and watch the really cute scenes.

The Peck Aof Ice guys wear tight pants too...but it works on them, instead of wearing slacks with their suits, the way you're supposed to, they wear tight pants, but it looks good on them...only the hot can pull it off, half the time I see guys on the street with tight pants, I just wish they'd stop shopping in the girls' section at the mall.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
me neither..and i'm not into the whole rocker look...i like my guys like Chen in Oum Ruk...love his cute style..the collar shirt + t-shirt and tose comfortable khaki pants...w/ lotx of pockets and looks comfortable..plus look like it has room to breath..

boxers w/ a skinny jean...i know huh...neva thought of tat...
Oh yeah... there's lot of guys down here in san diego who wear boxers with tight jeans. I mean seriously fellas... what the hell were you thinking?! You might as well wear some briefs! <_<

I made the mistake of watching RTTW and SRN back-to-back, plus, I watched the one with the happy ending first, so by the time I was finished with both, my eyes had swollen so badly from all the crying I was doing. I really do hope this one is short, cuz if it's sad, then it's horrible to drag it on for 20 episodes or more. I just want the sad stuff to get over with, and watch the really cute scenes.

The Peck Aof Ice guys wear tight pants too...but it works on them, instead of wearing slacks with their suits, the way you're supposed to, they wear tight pants, but it looks good on them...only the hot can pull it off, half the time I see guys on the street with tight pants, I just wish they'd stop shopping in the girls' section at the mall.
LMAO. There should be a law that bans guys from wearing tight jeans, gosh who the hell started that trend?! I wanna shot them. <_< eh...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Oh yeah... there's lot of guys down here in san diego who wear boxers with tight jeans. I mean seriously fellas... what the hell were you thinking?! You might as well wear some briefs! <_<

LMAO. There should be a law that bans guys from wearing tight jeans, gosh who the hell started that trend?! I wanna shot them. <_< eh...

what clip from Mafia Tee Ruk do you have as your avatar?...I don't remember that scene...