Jai Rao(Makers Group)

sarN

sarNie Granny
lmao ...aff say he cute ...how come she never say that to AUM ...hahahha ..it funnie she so straight forward with that ..." he handsome.." ...

neena

sarNie Adult
lmao ...aff say he cute ...how come she never say that to AUM ...hahahha ..it funnie she so straight forward with that ..." he handsome.." ...
yeah i've noticed that too...but then you know aff has been a fan of ken hasn't she? its like she's a fangirl working with her pa'ek. hahahah...poor aum, aff's never said he was cute. also, i think ken is a real gentlemen who wouldn't tease others around like aum so maybe thats why she thinks that way of ken. sweet. still i'm a aum and aff fan...i hope one day will hear aff tell aum he's cute/handsome. aum already said aff was beautiful so i'm good with that.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
wow...true why she mention ken's cute...anywase they're both cute...

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
i no when she said that kn was handsome.. i was like wat bout aum??? aum so handsome too..

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awwe really??? man, if i were aff i would've just jumped on him & say 'I'm taking you down Ken!" :lol:

saoznoi

sarNie Hatchling
she have the hot for AUM could be why she didn't compliment him in front of him :wub:
i think so, she just couldnt say it to him...both Ken and Aum is HOT:D
i cant wait to see more clips of Ken and Aff...they look good together.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I thought it was cute and funny she said that to Ken. Ken is cute and handsome, but for Aff to be straight about it was great. She must really admire Ken. What an opportunity for Aff to be able to work with Ken. I am hoping this lakorn will shine. The clip was sad how Aff was chasing after Ken. I can't wait to see it.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I just found this new clip of JAI RAO!

Ladies enjoy...it's so cute: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnt1x9YhA7o

credit to wishboniko @youtube!!!

I thought it was interesting that she was running after Ken, for whatever reason...I've never seen a N'ek run after a P'ek like that, except maybe at the end of Fhun Feung...but usually, it's the guys chasing after the girls...so I'm excited to know what that was about...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
BTW, what does narak mean?

Well, I think she might have some kind of celebrity crush on Ken, but since he's married, she can easily say that he's handsome without there being rumors...plus, in one of the clips on Youtube, they talked about how hard it was for Aum to look into Ken's eyes...I would be nervous too...and he is handsome...and it his lakorns, he's absolutely adorable the way he looks at the girls, it gives me butterflies, and I'm not the one he's looking at, so I can understand why Aff would say that...Too bad he's married, they'd make a cute couple...she's quiet and laid back, but has a sense of humor, like him...

But the clips of Ken and Noi were cute...so jealous of Noi to have Ken hold my hold the whole time during the interview...