Jai Rao(Makers Group)

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
This will be HOT! Ken and Aff!!!!

I hope they change the ending around cause I hate sappy sad endings!

saoznoi

sarNie Hatchling
I do hope they change the ending...it would be Very SAD if they dont get each other. :lmao: :lmao:

LoveIt!

sarNie Hatchling
Has this lakorn started filming, because I thought they had the fitting a long time ago, before Botan Kleep Sudtai, but Botan Kleep Sudtai already started filming? Yet there hasn't been any news from the filming of Jai Rao.....can anyone tell me whats going on please :huh:

cecilia

Staff member
a few pages back. WISHY post up some spoiler from the book .. i think it might have been on page one as well. not sure. but yeah
tragic ending

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
i want a bickering type lakorn iono i like drama lakrons but i like the two couples to bicker ion it's cute hahahaha

cecilia

Staff member
i watched ssbt this morning while streaming live for sawan bieng. aff and ken have a short interview regarding 'JAI RAO' .. she's very pretty.

saoznoi

sarNie Hatchling
i watched ssbt this morning while streaming live for sawan bieng. aff and ken have a short interview regarding 'JAI RAO' .. she's very pretty.
yes, cecilia i saw it too! aff do look very pretty...from the interview the story is romance/sad.. her role is very sweet and for ken he's a rising moviestar with a love interest from the past(aff, i think?)...correct me if i'm wrong anyone....

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
yes, cecilia i saw it too! aff do look very pretty...from the interview the story is romance/sad.. her role is very sweet and for ken he's a rising moviestar with a love interest from the past(aff, i think?)...correct me if i'm wrong anyone....

huh what? what do you mean love interest from the past!! details please!!! :blink: :drool: i wanna know

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i cant wait for this lakorn.. kekeke xp ... dang i wanna see that interview but i'll have to wait..

tinah

sarNie Coma
caps from the opening. aww great casting. ken,vicky and aff look great although i dont like the bangs on her. im glad ken and vicky is actually gonna end up together since their first lakorn wasnt so great.

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
huh what? what do you mean love interest from the past!! details please!!! :blink: :drool: i wanna know
This is some spoil.

In lakorn, Aff and Ken love each other since they were kid. Later, Aff's family has some problem, so she has gone from Ken's life without telling him why. She leaves Ken to be suffering and confused for his love for many years. And many years later, Aff suddenly come back into his life again by accident.

She has so many problem in her life. She has to pay the debt of gratitude to Nott because he has ever helped her family before, so she tried to help him to escape from some influential person who he has problem with.

Anyway, Nott is a married man who almost get a divorce from his mean wife and he wants to get remarried with Aff. So, his wife keep bothering and attacking Aff. And Ken has to help her from that problem.

Vicky is a new actress playing lakorn with Ken and she falls in love with him.
She comes into his life while he is confused about Aff. He finds that this girl can soothe his mind, so he also has a good feeling for her too.

I didn't finished reading the novel yet, anyway. And that's what's as far as I know :p

Here's the opening ceremony clip from Seesan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cLG9yRmv_Y

sarN

sarNie Granny
:huh: :huh: ...i doubt Aff will end up w/ Nott . So, im guessing Aff will die and Ken end up w/ Vicky .

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
aum????lol gosh does the storyline have to be likethat??? that sucks... it ruined my day1!!!! gosh ken''s gonna end up with vicky???? bummers... that sucks i hope they change it!!!! man!

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
This is some spoil.

In lakorn, Aff and Ken love each other since they were kid. Later, Aff's family has some problem, so she has gone from Ken's life without telling him why. She leaves Ken to be suffering and confused for his love for many years. And many years later, Aff suddenly come back into his life again by accident.

She has so many problem in her life. She has to pay the debt of gratitude to Nott because he has ever helped her family before, so she tried to help him to escape from some influential person who he has problem with.

Anyway, Nott is a married man who almost get a divorce from his mean wife and he wants to get remarried with Aff. So, his wife keep bothering and attacking Aff. And Ken has to help her from that problem.

Vicky is a new actress playing lakorn with Ken and she falls in love with him.
She comes into his life while he is confused about Aff. He finds that this girl can soothe his mind, so he also has a good feeling for her too.

I didn't finished reading the novel yet, anyway. And that's what's as far as I know :p

Here's the opening ceremony clip from Seesan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cLG9yRmv_Y
The way it sounds like a remake of a lakorn with Johnny and Ann T together. It's an old lakorn! Janie play as Ann T younger sister too. Do any one know what lakorn Im talking about?