Jai Rao(Makers Group)

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
I AGREE WITH U....SOMEHOW..KEN HAS TO MATCH UP WITH ANNE N SOMEHOW AUM HAS TO MATCH UP WITH AFF..ITS PERFECT LIKE THAT..

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
that just has a very weird tone to it or is it just me...

ken and aff (prefer...ken and ann...)

Aum and ann....(prefer: Aum and aff....)

i admit, even though i am looking forward to this...i kinda find it very weird.
yea ur rite.. i dont there is just something bout ken n aff that doesnt match and aum n anne doesnt match it should be the other way around.. aum n aff and ken and anne..

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
ahhahaha i don't see the sparks now... but lets wait and see lol. same with anne and aum lol iono i just really love aum and afff together.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
^ahuh, im so used to the 'soriya look'. she look very weird with bangs but still very pretty.

noy07

sarNie Egg
i miss aff's other hairstyle, but this new style is cute too..oh vicky is in here to can't wait to watch it love her also

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
ah...a new pairing...hey i don't mind these new pairings...c'mon i like variety...i kinda wonder though, if ken plays some kind of "star" and aff is his caretaker...will it kinda be like "full house" or "america's sweethearts"...where the star doesn't know who's right for them (their caretaker) til it's too late? hmm...i'm interested to see what the synopsis will be...oh and i'm kinda of excited to see chai and pitta paired up...i was to lazy to skip through all of bua prim...to see them...so we'll see if they have chemistry here.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
ah...a new pairing...hey i don't mind these new pairings...c'mon i like variety...i kinda wonder though, if ken plays some kind of "star" and aff is his caretaker...will it kinda be like "full house" or "america's sweethearts"...where the star doesn't know who's right for them (their caretaker) til it's too late? hmm...i'm interested to see what the synopsis will be...oh and i'm kinda of excited to see chai and pitta paired up...i was to lazy to skip through all of bua prim...to see them...so we'll see if they have chemistry here.
:lol: that the very first thing i thought too!!! "FULL HOUSE LOL :p I THOUGH THIS WAS A REVENGE LAKORN THOUGH? :mellow: IONO....

judyp

sarNie Adult
^^i know. from the title..it sounds soo dramatic. but i don't know because based on those clips, ken said he was playing a superstar and aff is his caretaker.

Katerine

Butterfly123
umm i don't knw if i've posted this before if so sorry =)
is nott and vicki supporting or are they leads too?

pze

sarNie Adult
so is this even that remake that everyone has been talking about or is it just similar names but two different storylines....

sarN

sarNie Granny
i read the confusing summary at A-team forum by Celi lmao...that it base on a book with a differ tittle from the lakorn ! Something about Ken is heart broken ..don't believe in love and Aff is a fateful person ..something like dat

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
that just has a very weird tone to it or is it just me...

ken and aff (prefer...ken and ann...)

Aum and ann....(prefer: Aum and aff....)

i admit, even though i am looking forward to this...i kinda find it very weird.

LOL neena the fever hit us really hard!

yea i wish it was that way too...cause im still picturing them together in everything i am reading in the fic ..maybe even when those come out too *sighs

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
someone please post the summary from A-team forum..here cause i want to read it...
thanks alot..
plus i cant login at Ateam.....i dont noe why.?but yeah ...
PREETY PLEASE.

sarN

sarNie Granny
ผลงานนวนิยายลำดับสองของ ธิยดา ; ความเป็นซูเปอร์สตาร์ทำให้ "à¸?รวิà¸?" ต้องระวังตัวทุà¸?à¸?ีà¸?้าว à¸?ารสร้างความสัมพันธ์à¸?ับผู้à¸
à¸?ิงสัà¸?คน à¸?ารได้รู้จัà¸?ใครสัà¸?คนอย่างà¹?à¸
้จริงเป็นเรื่องยาà¸? ไม่มีà¹?ม้โอà¸?าสจะเรียนรู้เข้à¸
ใจใคร จนถูà¸?เรียà¸?ว่า...คนไม่มีหัวใจ ชายผู้ไม่รู้จัà¸?รัà¸? ...à¹?ล้ววันหนึ่งเมื่อ "เอย" เดินà¸?ลับเข้ามาในชีวิต คนรอบข้างจึงตระหนัà¸?ว่า à¸?รวิà¸?รัà¸?ผู้หà¸?ิงคนนี้หมดหัวà¹
จ ไม่มีใครคาดคิดว่าเขาจะสามาà¸
ถรัà¸?ผู้หà¸?ิงคนหนึ่งได้มาà¸?มาà¸
ถึงเพียงนี้ น่าเสียดาย,,,ที่ความรัà¸?ของเขà¸
à¸?ลับนำพาความทุà¸?ข์ท่วมท้นมาà¹
ห้ à¹?ทนที่จะเป็นความสุขล้นเหมืà¸
นผู้อยู่ในห้วงà¹?ห่งรัà¸?ทั้งหà¸
าย...หาà¸?ทำไม??? à¹?ละสำหรับ "เอย" สาวผู้งามทั้งใจà¸?าย...ทุà¸?ลมหาà¸
ใจที่หล่อเลี้ยงชีวิตเธอ ทุà¸?คำที่ออà¸?จาà¸?หัวใจมีà¹?ต่พีà¹
วิ�..."เอยขอให้หัวใจดีงามของพี่ว
¸´à¸? อย่าได้พบà¸?ับความทุà¸?ข์ระทม" หาà¸?ใครà¸?ันที่สุดทุà¸?ข์ระทม...à¸?à¸
บวันเวลาที่รอคอยมานานà¹?สนนาà¸
à¸?ับเดือนปีที่เà¸?้านึà¸?ถึงอดีà¸
คิดถึงเขา...พี่วิà¸? ผู้ชายคนเดียวของเธอ จนถึงวันที่ได้พบได้เห็นเขาà¸
ีà¸?ครั้ง...อยู่ใà¸?ล้ชิดถึงเพียà¸
นี้...หาà¸?ทำไม??? "à¹?ล้ววันหนึ่ง เธอà¸?ลับมา หัวใจด้านชา...ฉันสั่นไหว ที่ในเสี้ยวหนึ่ง ของหัวใจ ดอà¸?ไม้à¸?้านอ่อนผลิบาน...เพราะà¸
ีเธอ" เอยรัà¸?พี่วิà¸? พี่วิà¸?รัà¸?เอย สองชีวิตสองหัวใจที่ต่างรอคà¸
ย ต่างตามหาà¸?ัน เมื่อมาพบ...รัà¸?ที่ไม่มีใครขัà¸
ขวาง รัà¸?ที่สะพานà¹?ห่งรัà¸?ทอดรอ หาà¸?ทำไม??? "ทิวาราตรีนี้มายา" นี้ ว่าà¸?ันตามภาษาวรรณà¸?รรมà¸?็ต้อà¸
บอ�ตัวละคร...เต้นทุ�ตัว จนคุณอดรั�อดเห็นใจไม่ได้ ไม่ว่า �รวิ�, เอย, เมลานี, ลั�ษณ์ หรือ�ม้�ต่ ภัทร ...สนุ�ครับ อ่าน�ล้วไม่ผิดหวัง
Credit: pantip ll http://www.nabaanwannagum.com/detail_book.php?bookid=752

sarN

sarNie Granny
i found out another scoop from PANTIP. JAI RAO was adapt from a novel, originally called ''raÌ‚at-dtree neÌ?e maa yaa" and this is the book cover of it, written by ธิยดา (Tiy-Daa). This is rate as the best #2 novel from this writer.
The storyline sound good .. hard for me to translate it na kha. I still very confuse as to why Ken's heartbroken or why he love some girl, that could be our AFF, so much. Something about not having to love before to actually love someone so deeply. I'm as confuse as everyone too . so anyone that can ACTUALLY read thai, please feel free to do the translation. I'm just doing what i got out of the reading 24.gif

i suppose, KEN'S character is of someone who's heartbroken from a long lovers or someone who love so girl too much to the point where he thinks it's impossible to love someone that much. maybe he's got hurt and heart broken.

P'aff's(OEY) character sound like someone who have her mind/soul/heart dedicate to one man name WIK(i believe this is Ken's character). Not very clear about her character much either. but she wishes for the best and only happiness in Wik's life.
from ateamfourm