Jai Rao(Makers Group)

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
Has it been confirmed that they well star together! If yes it will be nice cause they haven't been paired up yet and be cute together :D

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
ohhh! this would be interesting1 I love ken but haven't seen him with a n'ek that really matched him...
love annea nd vicki and jani but something just didn't click...love them individually...
but aff...now that sounds interesting...

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
Is it a remake? I don't think so.

Benz and Pete lakorn was called "Tale Prae", and Yes, Pra'ek+N'ek didn't end up together.
I remember because I was very upset with the end at that time.
I love the novel. In the novel, they're supposed to end up together, but they changed it in lakorn.

Did they change the name?

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Ken and Aff...how cool. I can't wait to see this either.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
:( aww well i hope n'ek and p'ek in dhis lakorn gets each other...
if its a remake then dhey should switch dhings up a bit like JLR how dhey added stuff like :r-scene-pop-corn: :D

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
ah man1 no ending up together!?!?1 that sucks! I aws all excited! why are they gonna make such a good pairing and NOT have them end up together! give them no justice!

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
Is it a remake? I don't think so.

Benz and Pete lakorn was called "Tale Prae", and Yes, Pra'ek+N'ek didn't end up together.
I remember because I was very upset with the end at that time.
I love the novel. In the novel, they're supposed to end up together, but they changed it in lakorn.

Did they change the name?

I was thinking the same thing. Did they change the name, or is this another lakorn that has a similar storyline?

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
If this is true about them not ending up together, I won't watch this at all. I hate lakorns where the pra-nangs don't get together.