Jai Rao(Makers Group)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
yep, these two lakorn will definately bring back up the ratings. i hoping it gets over 20 though cause ive got to say (no offense to ch7 fans) but i dont understand how some of ch7 lakorn reaches over 20 (rating wise) cause some of them are not even that good.
omg.. i have to agree with you.. hehe i dont understand myself.. lol.. but aniwaise.. it'll be great if these 2 lakorns beat 20 hehe xp..

thanks SO for the clip ka. ken is cute :wub: hehe and our p'aff is cute as always too.
*and yes, bau is spamming in this thread tonight cause the 1000th post is coming up soon lmao.

edit: yay i got it on this post.
lol.. congrats.. me deary jaofar baubau.. xp..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not worried about Ch. 7...I think Ch. 3 has better actors and lakorns compared to Ch. 7...only because all of my favorite actors and actresses happen to be on Ch. 3...Some Ch. 7 lakorns can be good, but some can be horrible...For me, it's gotta be Ch. 3 all the way, no one stands out to me from Ch. 7...Tik and Chakrit are both free agents, and Ken and Aum are on Ch. 3, so...To me, I don't think there is any competition for JR...but maybe BBK, people are kinda fifty/fifty. Not me though, I'm not a fan of kiss/slap lakorns unless it involves Ken and a good storyline...SB was hard to watch because of all the torture...sounds like BBK will be just like SB in the "r" department...

Why oh why do fans love kiss/slap lakorns with "r" scenes, or multiple "r" scenes? What's up with that and lakorns? How is that necessary to the storyline. SB was horrible with the multiple rawrs...JLR's was unnecessary too...I hate that in lakorns, they use that as a way for the men to prove that they're in charge. Then there's the misunderstandings that aren't even necessary either, and people will get mad at the dumbest things. A couple misunderstandings, with an appropriate reason, I can handle, but just the lack of trust...or just straight up denial...After reading the BBK summary, it's like, Aum's character gets to see Ann's true character, which is someone good and innocent...but in his own head, he starts to believe other things instead of what he sees...It's like they don't think sometimes...or use common sense. I guess I'm on this roll after watching Hua Jai Chocolate and being so mad at the stupid misunderstanding between Aom and Mos, that she kept his son from him for 6 years...It makes me so mad, I can understand if he did something wrong, if he mistreated her or hurt her...but she chose to believe in someone else than the man she loved...and he went straight to her to try to explain or win her over, but she was done and just kept pushing him away...then when he was ready to finally let go, since he thought that's what was necessary, she realizes that she needs and wants him in her life...I felt Mos did his best for her, but she wasn't giving him what he deserved...she was being unnecessarily mean to him...letting him misunderstand and believe that she didn't love him...Grrr...

I'll answer your question from my perspective and i'm only speaking for myself because i can't speak for others...but I will have to say I can only watch an "R" lakorn if the storyline is strong and well put out...like Sawan Bieng...i can't stand random "R" lakorns like Likkit Kammathep...sorrie to offend some fans..

There's is no justification for "R" i know tat...but I guess i'm going to be speaking in terms of SB...i honestly think the R-scenes in SB made sense..okay not all of 'em..but the first one and the last one made sense to me...there's a limit to every person..the first R-Scene i honestly tink if there was someone like Kavee in real life...if getting into a fight like he did w/ his father...if not doing tat to Narin i tink he would have gone on the street and kill someone...same goes to the last R-scene..he was way angry...it's a lesson for us to not push ppl to their limits whether we care for tat person or not...and yes it does degrade women...but i also tink it also degrades man maybe not as much as women...but like for Kavee & Narin's situation you can see tat the ONLY way Kavee can win Narin was physically...he could not outdo her in arguments, emotion, reasoning..nothing...and for Kavee to do tat to her..shows how weak he reallie is..and shows how strong she reallie is...esp. becuz even after he did all tose tings to her..she kept fighting him..

may be getting a little personal...but i don't know how your life is..but i am in a stage in my life where i starting to see ppl true colors and see all these problems and troubles in ppl families. i hope you never get to experience it..but if you tink ppl are unreasonably stupid and fake in lakorns...i honestly tink you're wrong...REAL LIFE IS WAYY more than a lakorn...ppl can be INCREDIBLY UNBELIEVABLE at times ...some adults get furious, confused, and break up because of the littlest tings because some ppl aren't bright enough to deal with small issues...honestly sometimes..."common sense" isn't reallie common...even in lakorns most have a happie ending...the bad guys loses and the good guys wins somehow rite and the truth alwaise reveal itself...but in real life..sometimes the truth tat happens to exist and what you see and hear never have the chance to meet up...

I watch dramatic lakorns because i know everyone has drama in their life including myself...in a way I wanna see other families going through similar problems I'm going through to see tat I'm not alone and it's even better when there's a happie ending so that it'll give hope to an happie ending to my problems too...

tat was my two cent :p

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I'll answer your question from my perspective and i'm only speaking for myself because i can't speak for others...but I will have to say I can only watch an "R" lakorn if the storyline is strong and well put out...like Sawan Bieng...i can't stand random "R" lakorns like Likkit Kammathep...sorrie to offend some fans..

There's is no justification for "R" i know tat...but I guess i'm going to be speaking in terms of SB...i honestly think the R-scenes in SB made sense..okay not all of 'em..but the first one and the last one made sense to me...there's a limit to every person..the first R-Scene i honestly tink if there was someone like Kavee in real life...if getting into a fight like he did w/ his father...if not doing tat to Narin i tink he would have gone on the street and kill someone...same goes to the last R-scene..he was way angry...it's a lesson for us to not push ppl to their limits whether we care for tat person or not...and yes it does degrade women...but i also tink it also degrades man maybe not as much as women...but like for Kavee & Narin's situation you can see tat the ONLY way Kavee can win Narin was physically...he could not outdo her in arguments, emotion, reasoning..nothing...and for Kavee to do tat to her..shows how weak he reallie is..and shows how strong she reallie is...esp. becuz even after he did all tose tings to her..she kept fighting him..

may be getting a little personal...but i don't know how your life is..but i am in a stage in my life where i starting to see ppl true colors and see all these problems and troubles in ppl families. i hope you never get to experience it..but if you tink ppl are unreasonably stupid and fake in lakorns...i honestly tink you're wrong...REAL LIFE IS WAYY more than a lakorn...ppl can be INCREDIBLY UNBELIEVABLE at times ...some adults get furious, confused, and break up because of the littlest tings because some ppl aren't bright enough to deal with small issues...honestly sometimes..."common sense" isn't reallie common...even in lakorns most have a happie ending...the bad guys loses and the good guys wins somehow rite and the truth alwaise reveal itself...but in real life..sometimes the truth tat happens to exist and what you see and hear never have the chance to meet up...

I watch dramatic lakorns because i know everyone has drama in their life including myself...in a way I wanna see other families going through similar problems I'm going through to see tat I'm not alone and it's even better when there's a happie ending so that it'll give hope to an happie ending to my problems too...

tat was my two cent :p

Oh, I always get personal when it comes to shows or movies…I always have an opinion on something, because I always feel like I’m the person in that situation…I try to understand people and things from all angles, and some things I agree with, some things I don’t. For me, I’d like for tv series, Chinese, Thai, American, to be less realistic…because I have my own reality, and my life has more drama in it than a soap opera…I like to watch that stuff to escape from my life and the bad things in it…So it gets a little frustrating when things don’t go the way I want them too. Because life doesn’t go the way I want it to, so it’s a relief to see that I can watch certain things to entertain me, and be better than I hoped it would be. Entertainment is a kind of therapy for me, that’s why I’m a huge fan of Ruk Ter Took Wan…that’s exactly the kind of lakorn I would like to see…I sometimes see situations in lakorns be less than realistic…as it should be…so to me, if it’s supposed to be more relatable, then they’re going down the wrong road…But I believe the point of shows is to have a little bit of realism, but also be a complete fantasy, because a lot of things they show wouldn’t really happen in the way that they show them.

I’m kind of used to dissecting aspects of shows and storylines, since I’m an English major, that hopes to be a screenwriter…so I guess this is just practice for me.

Well, you'll be seeing more of me around, so don't take any offense to my opinions, they're just that...and I have a lot of them.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh, I always get personal when it comes to shows or movies…I always have an opinion on something, because I always feel like I’m the person in that situation…I try to understand people and things from all angles, and some things I agree with, some things I don’t. For me, I’d like for tv series, Chinese, Thai, American, to be less realistic…because I have my own reality, and my life has more drama in it than a soap opera…I like to watch that stuff to escape from my life and the bad things in it…So it gets a little frustrating when things don’t go the way I want them too. Because life doesn’t go the way I want it to, so it’s a relief to see that I can watch certain things to entertain me, and be better than I hoped it would be. Entertainment is a kind of therapy for me, that’s why I’m a huge fan of Ruk Ter Took Wan…that’s exactly the kind of lakorn I would like to see…I sometimes see situations in lakorns be less than realistic…as it should be…so to me, if it’s supposed to be more relatable, then they’re going down the wrong road…But I believe the point of shows is to have a little bit of realism, but also be a complete fantasy, because a lot of things they show wouldn’t really happen in the way that they show them.

I’m kind of used to dissecting aspects of shows and storylines, since I’m an English major, that hopes to be a screenwriter…so I guess this is just practice for me.

Well, you'll be seeing more of me around, so don't take any offense to my opinions, they're just that...and I have a lot of them.
oh ehehe...i know u won't be gone anytime soon..nor am i..i'm gonna grow old to be a Sarnie Grannie ehehe

no offense taken i was just merely answering your question..yes lakorn do consist of reality and a bit of fantasy...and tat's the point too...tis' merely a lakorn..now we all know R isn't rite in reality...so ppl shouldn't fuss sooo much over it no matter how the producers portrays Rape or how you tink the producer portrays it...i know anyone in there rite mind know its wrong...it's only for entertainment purposes...sex sells wat can i say :lol: ..but lakorns are noting compare to the tings on tv here in the US :lol:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh ehehe...i know u won't be gone anytime soon..nor am i..i'm gonna grow old to be a Sarnie Grannie ehehe

no offense taken i was just merely answering your question..yes lakorn do consist of reality and a bit of fantasy...and tat's the point too...tis' merely a lakorn..now we all know R isn't rite in reality...so ppl shouldn't fuss sooo much over it no matter how the producers portrays Rape or how you tink the producer portrays it...i know anyone in there rite mind know its wrong...it's only for entertainment purposes...sex sells wat can i say :lol: ..but lakorns are noting compare to the tings on tv here in the US :lol:
ooo i indeed with u there kashie hehe xp .. sex sells.. >_< .. hmmm i enjoy watching lakorns than american tv shows.. iono .. lakorns are just way better for me hehe xp .. >_< ..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
it would prob be around sept or october im unsure though.. hehe because bbk will be out around that time.. xp .. >_< .... these 2 lakorns are gonna be airing at the same time.. ahhhhhhhh.... i cant wait..

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
From Channel 3 fanclub's board, someone said that she heard the news from Aff herself that Jai Rao may not be in the next slot, but after that.

nikki1786

LizQuen
just wanna share my thoughts about Ken... he's still look so handsome if he'll have this hairstyle...

edited by my friend Jayce aka PUNXTYLE

so what can you say? ^_^