Jai Rao(Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
let's hope it's not a comedy lakorn since it's their first lakorn together. i want it to be drama .. another revenge? but we have too many revenge this year. a drama with willing and baby news :p but that would make him play YOUNG FATHERLY ROLES for too much too .. darn it!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
i don't think it a comedy due to the tittle it sound more like a love story goes down the drain

cecilia

Staff member
i don't think it a comedy due to the tittle it sound more like a love story goes down the drain
i think i rather have it go down the drain than to have their love bury together :p .. stupid namnao lakorn if it end up like his lakorn with AOM phyida :angry:

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Aww kool I want Vicky play with Ken tho in this type of storyline gosh she seems to only do family lakorn

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
pitta....hummm i don't really like that gal..
reallie i love her..first hated her guts in the beginning of MTR but towards the end...feel in love w/ her...

and i tink she has a great figure...a healthy body...a bit thick but nice curls...girl shouldn't aim at being 80 pounds...anywayz back to the point....still find it funnie tat Aum & Aff and Ken & Ann are switching partners...LOL

sarN

sarNie Granny
it bound to happen sooner or later ...there not that many ch3 actor/actress :lol: like with the power 3 . They all switch around the circle lmao

Raiya

sarNie Adult
reallie i love her..first hated her guts in the beginning of MTR but towards the end...feel in love w/ her...

and i tink she has a great figure...a healthy body...a bit thick but nice curls...girl shouldn't aim at being 80 pounds...anywayz back to the point....still find it funnie tat Aum & Aff and Ken & Ann are switching partners...LOL
LOL that's a good point...never thought about that before ahahahahah!