Jai Rao(Makers Group)

tinah

sarNie Coma
^i like pra'ek that likes to take charage and not a whimp. my dad fell for ken as kawee hehe. not because he was aggressive but he didnt take smack from nampeung.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
yesh! i'm so glad ken doesn't get anymore nice guy role. :lol: i love the agressive, meanie ones. hehe. ;)
NO way! i want my nice Chen back!! :lmao:

oh yeah.. nice guys are too vulnerable. :lol: we need something that's a challenge to us! ^_^

you know i found a Ken tat is in the middle between Kavee & Nueng...and Watin & Chen...and tat is Ittsara from Song Rao Nirundon...damn! i'm loving him at the moment...he's sincere & sweet..but the man is smart..strong and let's no one make a fool outta him!...and he's starting to scare me now too..he's getting a bit revengeful and odd :unsure: ...he just sitting and saying lines like "i'm deciding whether or not i should burn this house down"...ekk...he sure can use some help from Kavee..lol..Kavee's been through tis alreadie...lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Aiko? You didn't finish RTTW yet?
hahahaha nope.. i have not keke.. but i will soon though So .. soon xp .. hehe that is if i continue watchin it that is kekeke.. its good but im too busy these days.. lol.. but with all ur promo hehe im prob gonna watch it soon keke xp..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hahaha .. good girls .. LOVE .. BAD BOIS.. hehehe xp lmao.. haha i know i do keke .. but me a good girl.. hmm .. im more of a bad .. lmao.. hahahaha ..j/k xp..

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
you know i found a Ken tat is in the middle between Kavee & Nueng...and Watin & Chen...and tat is Ittsara from Song Rao Nirundon...damn! i'm loving him at the moment...he's sincere & sweet..but the man is smart..strong and let's no one make a fool outta him!...and he's starting to scare me now too..he's getting a bit revengeful and odd :unsure: ...he just sitting and saying lines like "i'm deciding whether or not i should burn this house down"...ekk...he sure can use some help from Kavee..lol..Kavee's been through tis alreadie...lol
Chen is sweet indeed but i want my Kawee. ^_^ he's too manly & full of pride.. .me like. hahaha.

UPDATES! :lol:

credit to wonderful Wishbonoki...we get some old memories from Sawan Bieng...same beach..lol

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bx83QYjr9Zg

-ken's so cute..he brought noi along..OMFG! it's getting near the birthday..i'm so excited..a boy or a girl?...ahh i dunno :unsure:
eekkkk!! thanks kashie! i'll watch it later.. hehe.

tinah

sarNie Coma
why they gotta do that to the SB fans!..brining ken back to the same beach *sigh* haha noi came along this time.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hahaha thanks for the clip.. kute.. xp hehehe.. its gonna be a
boi
hehehe xp.. aff is so kute.. xp..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hehehe who wouldnt hehehe... after all those scenes xp hehe lol.. i missed those scenes i should rewatch them soon xp lalala. ...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Chen is sweet indeed but i want my Kawee. ^_^ he's too manly & full of pride.. .me like. hahaha.
eekkkk!! thanks kashie! i'll watch it later.. hehe.
ah! i just want my unmarried Ken back...**tears** :lmao:

BTW love the Ngao Asok banners...P'Noy jah..you're gonna get a request from me....prepare to check ur Inbox :wub:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
just a thought here :rolleyes:

seems like it's gonna be Aff who gonna be pursuing Ken in tis one rite...hope i'm not wrong..i'm just happie cuz Ken's alwaise playing the pra'ek who's running and doing all these thing for nang'ek...it's nice to see him rest and someone else doing the chasing.... :wub:

It doesn't look like he will be making it easier for her either...and that's very true about Ken...But I still love and miss Vhatin...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^i like pra'ek that likes to take charage and not a whimp. my dad fell for ken as kawee hehe. not because he was aggressive but he didnt take smack from nampeung.

I totally agree with a strong pra'ek, but one that is still a gentleman, I don't like when they are aggressive for no good reason...I hate when they choose the wrong moments or with the wrong people to be a strong man...I hate the kind that lets their pride get in the way of their feelings...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed

Oh, I love that scene though...because even though he asks that question, he has thought it over, because he realizes that the one person that has suffered the most out of everything that has happened is Fon...because she has to take on responsibilities that she shouldn't have to, and the injustice of it all, which he doesn't know yet...he sees that she's suffering emotionally and physically...I love his character a whole lot...what I don't like about him is his actions later, though, when it comes to Fon...I still love Watin though...

BTW, I just love your Ken and Chakrit banner...that's like, a dream come true if they ever were in a lakorn together, Ken in the lead for sure...hehe...I love those two so much...I love that Ken's smile and the look in his eyes can make anyone blush, that he can be super goofy, but completely mean and serious...But I love Chakrit's tone when he's talking to the women in his lakorn, and how super affectionate he is...I fell in love with him when I watched him with Pinky and Pat.