Jai Rao(Makers Group)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
jai rao won an award from IN mag and ken/aff won an award for fave couple :D hiii bong so and all da other jai rao peepos :D
wah! i forgot to come in here to celebrate for us JR gals and for
Nong Aoey and P'Vic :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

LOL thanks P'Diamend.

Anyways here are pictures of Ken and Aff together at the events lol.

credits to nook@patchrapa & gmember.

wow she's rite next to him...usuallie i see ann sitting w/ him..i wonder where she is..lol
i totallie love the JR cast...i hope to see tose 4 hang out together again...P'Nott, P'Ken,
Aff and Vicki :wub:

but seem like Noi is talking to her...wasn't she an admirer of the lakorn...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
congratz to JR... ^_^... but T_T.. so sad i havent finished the lakorn yet.. i wanna wait for subs..

cecilia

Staff member
^yes, it was during JLR .. that's why when they offered the role of JR to ken, she encourage him to accept it right away b/c she pleurm aff.

i just realize that WEIR/PANCAKE sat in the row ahead of them LOl ..

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Wow...the JLR sisters are up in this thread...too bad you weren't around for our conversations...but I'm sure we'd join in once you catch up...

I couldn't wait for subs, so I did it like any other non-Thai would...go to lynn's blog to read the screencaps, then watch the episode...

I notice wishy is getting around to it, but I wouldn't blame her for being slow...I skipped a couple episodes cuz I couldn't bear to watch Ken be so unreasonably mean to Aff...and she has to sit through it much longer to sub it.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I seriously miss this lakorn. :p
Like the lakorn was so depressing but I think I loved the cast. They are so funny ^_^ like on every show they went to they made me laugh :lol:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha okay so I'm bored so I went to taksaorn.com and here are some more pictures of Aff and Ken together hehe.

Credits to hunsa/rakdara/taksaorn.com

And here are some fans that got autographs from Aff and Ken when they went to the event thingie lol
Credits to taksaorn.com

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
That hair style is not working for Ken...or is it just me?
The bangs to the side thing...is he trying something new?

girl.. for me, this particuliar hairstyle not working for me on any man.. period! It looks like a hairstyle girls would have if they wanted to go short.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^ yeah in hmong i tink part 3 is up...but the uploader is a bit slow

juz type in Jai Rao Hmong dubb you'll surely meet it lol

lol i love the parody of it lol..ehehe...but wow i thought
Aff's dress was a gown..i like tat its short..ehhe