Jai Rao(Makers Group)

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
OMG!!! JUST LET THEM BE HAPPY N HEALTHY TOGETHER!!!
effen spoilers. they make me so mad.

but i'm still appreciating them, Ying!! much thanks!

stupid work... keeping me all busy even on weekends.
now my hubby's off work on vacation stealing the computer from me too..
i've got to sneak in time between sleep and him just to get onto sarnworld. ARGG!!!

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
:lmao: ...

Mor Luk: Aoey has toxic womb syndrome. I gave her medication to decrease her blood pressure.

fyi: Toxic womb syndrome is an unsafe and life-threatening condition for the mother and child. S/S: fever, headaches, muscles aches, abdominal pain, blood pressure is either too high or too low, confusion, disoriented, lightheaded, etc.

Mor Luk: the protein in her urine is high. we have to perform a c-section to take the baby out now!
Vic: But my baby is only 6 months!
Mor Luk: If we leave, Aoey is going to have a seizure. Her blood vessels is going to burst. We wont be able to save her. As for your baby, be prepare because the baby is still small. The organs arent well develop yet, the baby might not survive.

Vic stood still...he doesnt know what to do...Mor Luk ran back inside...Aoey's in the operating room.

Pat told Menie that Aoey having surgery. They saw Vic sitting in front of the operating room...worried, stress, frustrated...then they heard the baby cried!
Mor Luk told the nurse to put in the incubator...
Mor Luk to Aoey: COngratulations!
Aoey did not respond...Mor Luk looked at Aoey and he walked out of the operating room.
Pat and Menie: How are they doing?
Mor Luk slowly walked over to Vic...
Vic is scared, what am I going to do? if I lose either one of them, what am I going to do? how can I continie living?

to be continue...manyana!

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
i won't be up to watch it... but i'll catch the screencaps on lyn's blog.
i've still got a lilo bit of a hookup :lol:

TY for the newest spoiler!! that actually happened to a girl i work w/. scary shiets.

Iya

sarNie Adult
thank you for the spoilers ying. Now i know that she won;t die, but the spoiler is making it intense. LOL. I know it might be early, but hey, in the US, it's the 24th!...

Happy Holidays everyone!!!
:lol:
MERRY CRHISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

LOL...just in case I won't be on during the holidays. :D

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
Ditto...I don't watch bad episodes like that...I'll wait til Thursday, right P'Ying? That's when Vic finds out about Aoey?
I'm not going to watch it either. I'm waiting for Thursday episode. I'm going to get my kleenex box ready for Thursday. THAT'S WHEN EVERYBODY KNOWS!

Here's a preview:

When Aoey tells Mor Luk, how she wants to be a good mother and wife to him.

When Vic is about to get married...Aoey is about to die...her last request to Mor Luk and he ran out to stop the wedding.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Dang, those are some heartwrenching pics P'Ying...I can't wait...Merry Christmas to me!!! Haha

But, Happy Holidays everyone!!! Hope you get what you wished for.

kulyia

RUK
OMG my heart is RACING TOO..lol..i can feel it on my shoulders as it bumps bumps.bumps..lol...oh gosh, SOO INTENSE!!!WHENS THE NEXT SOILER???

cecilia

Staff member
Thanks Cecilia! She does look beautiful as ManeeChan. When is it coming out anyways? They keep on postponing the due date. It was suppose to be this month but there's still filming it. I added more pics in Ateam forum. I love historical movies especially this one. I wish that there was more of her in part 2 but since part 2 is done and over with. I hoping for more of her in part3.
same here, i love historical movie, i too want more sweet scenes of the couple in part 2, we got to see more of sine and the other guy than the king and the princess.
the pictures of part 3 looks so good --- and so far, i have not been disappoint in KING NARESUAN, i just wish, they have English subtitle for nonthai speaker b/c when they speak in olden day or high social class language, i'm lost :loool: --- i could ask my dad, but i prefer watching it by myself b/c there are some scenes, i rather, i know it myself :loool:

as for the release date, last time, i heard, it'll be out by December too .. didn't know it got delay :(

:lmao: ...

Mor Luk: Aoey has toxic womb syndrome. I gave her medication to decrease her blood pressure.

fyi: Toxic womb syndrome is an unsafe and life-threatening condition for the mother and child. S/S: fever, headaches, muscles aches, abdominal pain, blood pressure is either too high or too low, confusion, disoriented, lightheaded, etc.

Mor Luk: the protein in her urine is high. we have to perform a c-section to take the baby out now!
Vic: But my baby is only 6 months!
Mor Luk: If we leave, Aoey is going to have a seizure. Her blood vessels is going to burst. We wont be able to save her. As for your baby, be prepare because the baby is still small. The organs arent well develop yet, the baby might not survive.

Vic stood still...he doesnt know what to do...Mor Luk ran back inside...Aoey's in the operating room.

Pat told Menie that Aoey having surgery. They saw Vic sitting in front of the operating room...worried, stress, frustrated...then they heard the baby cried!
Mor Luk told the nurse to put in the incubator...
Mor Luk to Aoey: COngratulations!
Aoey did not respond...Mor Luk looked at Aoey and he walked out of the operating room.
Pat and Menie: How are they doing?
Mor Luk slowly walked over to Vic...
Vic is scared, what am I going to do? if I lose either one of them, what am I going to do? how can I continie living?

to be continue...manyana!
OMG :lmao:
my heart beat so fast, i'm so scare for VIC too
if i'm in his situation, for sure, i have a panic attack ..
so sad, the baby have to be premature :lmao:

As usual, thanks for the spoiler :blush:

kulyia

RUK
I'm not going to watch it either. I'm waiting for Thursday episode. I'm going to get my kleenex box ready for Thursday. THAT'S WHEN EVERYBODY KNOWS!

Here's a preview:

When Aoey tells Mor Luk, how she wants to be a good mother and wife to him.

When Vic is about to get married...Aoey is about to die...her last request to Mor Luk and he ran out to stop the wedding.
'

lol..i watched it when they pork fake blood into her notrils and mouth..lol..in the seesan..and wat episode is this on?that youve stop on??

kulyia

RUK
i'm uploading it atm ja ..
so funny of how NOTT said. love the real him instead of his character :loool:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jWw4f3hzxMY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jWw4f3hzxMY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

wow, id like to hear nott sing it..his version

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
omg the pictures are so disturbing, it hurt to see aoey like this..

but thank you...i wasnt gonna watch epi 13 but since i was already up watching sen seu rak seu winyan..wth..i might as well watch part of jai rao! ^_^

finally confirmed the news....kao dee korng vic and aoey..but then wahhh...it is sad..gosh ive been crying all day just from watching lakorns lol..and now this..

thank you ying for the spoilers...and for sure i will catch epi 14 live..too! i wanna see when everyone finds out.

ugh this episode aint so bad ya know...

aww the bleeding starts at the end of this episodes..wahhh am i gonna be able to stand watching this next epi? i will be crying my eyes out again!

kamey2o3

sarNie Egg
thanks for the spoilers and the pics. sucks to see aoey like this and having her baby premature. i'm not sure if i gonna watch epi 13 but might as well see whats going on so far. hopefully they give us viewers a happy ending

by the way, happy holidays everyone!