Jai Rao(Makers Group)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
As much as I love Ken and Vicky, I just can't get myself to watch this lakorn. I don't know what it is about it. It's something I usually look for in a lakorn but I just can't watch it. I left off where Aff was lying in the hospital bed & Ken/vicky were about to get kinky. :lol:

I don't know... Maybe i'll finish it one day.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
is aff going to be pregnant in jai rao? i've been seeing some banners with her pregnant stomache and ken holding a baby, or was it for something else?? confused

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
viewers are dropping like flies over here lol

OMG...don't say that...it's funny that Willy towers everyone...are you watching it? Watch the whole thing and let me know.
yea i saw da clip. did u get what was going on? oh my lord it was hilarious. i wanna be part of a show like dat LOL prankin people hahaha. i wouldn't have helped da girl though. she's da one cheatin on all her men it aint anybody's problem but hers lol bie lied for dem LOL jeezus. i woulda been like yop he's in here drag his ass out lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
maybe they out chillin lol i got home bout a hr ago. i'm so god damn tired. i worked then went grocery shopping w/ my mama.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
haha i see. its so freaking cold and slippery!! I hate it. i can't even do anything. It's all icy and stuff. This is probably how my whole winter break is going to be :rolleyes: -_- I hate the winter... :(

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Pich, I noticed that too...it's not the usual JR crowd anymore...I'm glad there are more people...cuz I was wondering, with all the questions, I thought people would know what was goin' on...but then I'm like, wait, I don't remember chatting with these gals...Hey, what's a good subtitle program? I wanna know what you use...All I know about that show is what I saw, the girl cheatin with 2 different guys, and Bie just helpin' them hide...I thought that was cute.

Cuz we all know Aff has a baby, that grows to be like, 3-5...and Vicky and Nott are meant to be together...so the questions threw me off a little

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i use subtitle workshop. i downloaded it from dis forum but then i had to use substation alpha to save it in a different format so i could add da subs onto da vdo using virtualdub

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
i use subtitle workshop. i downloaded it from dis forum but then i had to use substation alpha to save it in a different format so i could add da subs onto da vdo using virtualdub
That sounds so complicated... :( I'm supposed to sub the very first video for our GumBieFansubs group...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i call him ken LOL and i think wic a few times.

it aint complicated, bong so. subtitle workshop is real easy to use and once u save it all u have to do is reopen it in substation alpha and resave it or if u wanna change da font u can and then save it as erm i forgot what type of file lol then open da vdo up in virtual dub and use da subtitle filter to add da subs on. i can go through da whole process w/ u step by step if u need me to

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed

it aint complicated, bong so. subtitle workshop is real easy to use and once u save it all u have to do is reopen it in substation alpha and resave it or if u wanna change da font u can and then save it as erm i forgot what type of file lol then open da vdo up in virtual dub and use da subtitle filter to add da subs on. i can go through da whole process w/ u step by step if u need me to

Okay, cool...check your PM, so we're not rambling on about subbing in here...I asked you a question there...Dude, your stories are funny...I would love to hear more. The font is fine.

His name isn't spelled Koravic?

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
spoiler continuation.... :D :wub: :lmao: :spin: :lmao: ^_^

Duang told Vic and Menie that due to the wedding being cancelled. They are responsible for the damages, which is 15 million baht. Vic said he will pay for the damages and that Menie is not responsible. Pat said th sponsors hasn't even ask for any money yet. Duang gave Pat this dirty stared.

As Vic and Menie is leaving the agency, they was approach by reporters. Vic didnt want to answer, so in told Menie to meet him in the car. Menie told reporter that she is happy that everything turn out this way. She is not upset that the wedding got cancelled. She also told reporter that Vic is probably not the guy for her and that one day she'll probably find the one. She excuse herself and drove off with Vic.

Vic was surprise that Menie is not mad at him and is not upset about the wedding being cancelled...Menie told Vic that she wants to go visit Aoey at the hospital.

Aoey was happy that Menie brought flowers and came to visit her.
Menie: I'm sorry!
Aoey quickly reponded: No, i'm sorry. It's all my fault. I'm sick which cause your wedding to be cancel.
Menie: the wedding being cancelled is not important. what is important is that i know what real love is. trying to love somebody that doesnt love you and trying to force somebody to love you, it is why things turn out like this. i can take it now.
Aoey: everybody is hurt.
Vic: nobody is hurt.
Menie: nobody is hurt. don't worry about it.
Vic softly rubbed Aoey's hair back and forth.
As Menie watch Aoey and Vc in the room, she could feel the love and happiness between them. Mor Luk watch how happy Menie was, he began to develop feelings for her.

Vic is about to Aoey home when Mor Luk came in...Mor Luk gave Vic some advices on how to take care of Aoey, about her illness, handed Vic her medications, and how to take care of her during her pregnancy.
Vic: thank you! if it wasn't for you...she wouldn't be here with me. i wouldnt know how to continue living if she is not here with me.
Mor Luk: im a doctor, its what i do...but when you take her home its your job to take good care of her and the baby. Aoey is unfortunate that she is sick but she is still fortunate to have the person that loves her the most next to her. I really appreciate you love for her.
Vic: I know that you also love her. your love for her is not any less than my love for her. I hope that one day you will find that woman that can replace Aoey. I hope that God will bless you with that happiness soon.
Both men shook hands, while Aoey is sleeping in the hospital bed behind the curtains. After awhile, the nurse came in with a wheelchair and help Aoey into the wheelchair...as Vic and Aoey got out of the elevator to go to his car, they were approach onlookers...telling Vic off...how can he betrayed Menie, who is that woman, that she is not good enough for him, she can never beat Menie...
Aoey realized that he has problems with his lakorn fans and music fans.

unknown woman: who is that woman? is she really your mistress?
Vic: She is really my wife...she's right here!
everybody looked at Aoey and started telling her off...
Vic excuse himself and Aoey, when they finally got home...
Aoey: are you having problems with your fans? reporters? why did you tell me that everything was ok?
Vic: i didnt want you to worry.
Aoey: i am the cause of all this...i am the reason that you lost your popularity.
Vic: my popularity is like nature, just like the fireworks...once you shoot it up in the air, there is all these beautiful color and sparks but then it disappear and all you'll see is darkness. i just lose all my sparks faster than other fireworks thats all...
Aoey: i dont know what to do. i dont know how i can help you. i know that you love being in the entertainment business.
Vic: I love this industry but I LOVE YOU MORE! I want you to know and understand that my job, money, pride, popularity doesn't matter to me at all, IF I DONT HAVE YOU AND OUR BABY!!!
Aoey: Aoey LOVE P'Vic. I CANT REALLY EXPLAIN HOW MUCH I LOVE U!!!
Vic also cant explain how much he loves Aoey, all he can do is hug her as long as he can...

While this is going on, Duang is dumping Vic for another guy...Mor Luk and Menie are cooking and teasing each other...

Vic made a sandwich for Aoey, after she done eating...he carried her to his bedroom...
Vic: are you really full? because you are eating for the baby too.
Vic got off the bed and put is ear against her belly...he started talking to the baby...how big are you? can you here my voice? can you dance for me?
Aoey: the baby is still small, its only been 3 months.
Vic: my baby is a genius...understand more than other baby
Vic took his hand and touch her belly to see if there is any movement. Vic was so happy to finally feel the baby move...he looked at Aoey to tell her...he was shock to see that she is bleeding through her nose and mouth...blood was all over her face...
Vic calling her: Nong Aoey...Nong Aoey
Vic quickly carried her out...

Mor Luk and Menie was about to sit down and eat when his phone rang...
Mor Luk: im going right now!
Menie: what's happening?
Mor Luk: Aoey's bleedin again...I dont know what to do...
Menie: Please try to help her and the baby!!!
Mor Luk and Menie got to the hospital as quickly as they can...Vic and Menie was waiting outside the emergency for a long time before MOr Luk finally came out...
Vic: How is she doing?
MOr Luk: she is stable now...but...
Menie: But...
Mor Luk: if she keeps on going in and out of the hospital like this...her immune system is going to get weaker...i think it is time for you to decide...
Vic: what do you mean decide?
Mor Luk: having the baby is making her body weaker because the medications that i use to give her...icant give it to her anymore. you have to decide if you want to keep the baby!
Vic felt numb and cold all over his body. Everybody went into see Aoey, and they told her that they have to decide to keep the baby or get rid of the baby...when Aoey heard this she started crying...as if herself was hurting for the baby...
Aoey: no! no, P'Vic! i want to keep the baby...im never letting him take my baby!!!
Mor Luk tried to explain to her that in order for her to live the baby has to die.
Aoey: i promise that i will take care of myself...i will exercise...im not going to stress...i will be strong...
Mor Luk tried convincing her again. telling her about the complications but Aoey still wants to keep the baby.
Aoey: NO!...I promise that i will take care of myself...Im not going to get sick. Please! Its my baby! I want to be a mother. I want to be able to see my baby. I rather die right now than not to be able to see my baby at all...how can a child died before the mother?
Menie tearing while listening to this, the power of motherhood.
Vic is very stress...he finally spoke.
Vic: I will take good care of her. I will not let her getsick again.
Vic took Aoey's hand and squeeze it...both of them turn to MOr Luk and guaranteed him.
Vic: WE WANT TO KEEP THE BABY!!!
Menie closed her mouth to stop herself from crying out loud.
Mor Luk didnt know what to do but nod.

to be continue...tomorrow

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile

hello! please do because im planning to do more subbing...but it sounds complicated. im using windows movie maker and i dont like it.

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks P'Ying for the spoilers again...you should use subtitle workshop...it's easy to learn and you pick up on it pretty quickly...cuz I'm subbing for PSR when it airs...there's threads for subbing in the Office section...here's the links:
http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?showtopic=404
http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?showtopic=2681
Ur Welcome! i dont understand the converting from soft sub to hard sub part. if you do, please explain.
ur subbing? you do understand Thai?

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
No...someone's translating it, and I'm subbing it...it's my first time, and the tutorials on the pages should help...so I'll let you know when I'm done...I'm gonna do that right now...Oh, and this is the channel:
www.youtube.com/user/GumBieFansubs