Jai Rao(Makers Group)

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
if she suffering from some kind of heart disease why is she crazy/mental/earth to AFF ? The kid look mix :lol:. If she just have a memory loss , it will be like "50 first Date" love that movie
hopefully ken's love and care will make aff better in the end.. B)

and the kid does look mix so i started wondering why did they use a mix kid but she's super cute lol.. but then in the clip there's another another little girl in there also and she didnt look mix.. it's at 00:35 to 00:36 seconds into the youtube video clip that cecilia posted...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
awww pVic and Aoeys baby is super adorableeee! she look like a white bby though, lol :p i know i see a bby and another kid in that clip. that's probably when she grows up?! ohh man :( the spoilers are making me so sad now and that recent clip of JAIRAO from seesan. just seeing how Aoey becomes after giving birth to their bby. mann, this is toooooooo fricken' SADDDD :( *sniffles. :( *sighs. But as long as pVic and Aoey are together, loving each other that is what I want. I know pVic will take and love pAoey more than anything and anyone! Well, anyways yay tomorrow and thursday will be full of sweeeeeeeeeeeeet scenes for us :D

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
That is so sad...it's good that they get to be together...but does it have to be that sad? Man!!!! This sucks...It's not like she's in a catatonic state, cuz she stares into nothing, but she can still move...so sad, though...at least, they don't end it like that, they let us watch Ken take care of her and their daughter...Now it makes sense, that hospital scene where Nott is talking to Ken, maybe Lak was telling Vic they had to do the surgery, or else she wouldn't survive...I hope at the very end, she wakes up and is all normal, staring at her husband and baby.

I love men and babies, it's so cute...love seeing Ken playing with the little girl, chasing her and stuff.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know I LOVE men w/ babies or kids as well :wub: It's super sweet. Just looking at them makes me smile and all bubbly and happy, lol :p Yeah, I hope the ending is like that also. I will be super happy if at the end pAoey wakes up being well and healthy again! & Yeah this does remind me of 50s first date as well :D I enjoyed that movie very much! It was super cute but so sad as well :( I guess JAIRAO can be the THAI version drama of 50s first date, lol :p

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
lol .. can you imagine aff come back with this baby from america and say it's KEN'S BABY .. the look on his face will be shocking LOL

i messed up this morning .. this is the 3 clip of the whole 1-3 clips. i will come back tonight fro class to upload the rest. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOXVre1P5ms

Thanks for sharing P'Ceci.
What time was it on this morning? My mom also wants to know what time it's going to show tonight as well so if anyone knows what time it shows tonight could you please tell me?. Thankies :D

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Even seeing Aof perform it...I'm still not sick of the song...it just fits so well, and everytime I hear it, I just think of Vic and Aoey. Such a great theme song.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm waitin for more clips of dat performance to be uploaded. he imitated ice (again) LOL doom da dee da dee da dee doom da dee da dee da dee lol ohh a cast member of jai rao went to watch :D ning (noon's twin lol)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
as much as i love Ken, I'm more intrigued by Not's character... Maybe it's because he's taller & his deep voice is just so manly... :wub: He looks like this dude i know, which is kinda weird.

Man I was cracking up so hard when Ruk punched Wick! It was just the funniest thing ever. I was just laughing so hard... :lol:

This whole lakorn has got my feelings all tangled up... :unsure: I can't even think straight. I might need to take a break from watching this lakorn. too emotional, although I haven't cried yet... it got me all choked up... :(

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
aw noy's back. HA AIII lol
Hey Diamend! I'm back... but not for long :lol: I wanted to spam in here with you ladies... but gosh, my classes have been taking up the majority of my time. I'm barely catching up with Jai Rao. So far i'm at the part where Aff's in the hospital. Not's such a sweetheart in here. :wub:

If i had to choose between the Wick & Ruk... I'll choose Ruk. :wub: heheeh.

onahc

sarNie Elites
I can't believe some people said aff can't act in jai rao. I'm like OMG, those people are delusional! I think she's perfect and ken does not out shine or out act her at all. If anything they compliment each other well. His anger, her sadness, balance each other like yin and yang. Do they realize how difficult it is to act in a drama and to convey those emotions. Ken and Aff are doing a wonderful job. I think they need to open their eyes because this ain't "kaew lom pet". Thank you very much!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't believe some people said aff can't act in jai rao. I'm like OMG, those people are delusional! I think she's perfect and ken does not out shine or out act her at all. If anything they compliment each other well. His anger, her sadness, balance each other like yin and yang. Do they realize how difficult it is to act in a drama and to convey those emotions. Ken and Aff are doing a wonderful job. I think they need to open their eyes because this ain't "kaew lom pet". Thank you very much!
Lol me too! I saw that and I was like WOW?!! Come on guys! lol.

onahc

sarNie Elites
OMFG! does Aff turn into a zombie after she gives birth...tat would so bad heart-aching....argh! i'm preparing myself for this :spin:

lol...i love guys who loves kids...P'ken is so cute playing w/ the lilo girl :wub:

get the box of tissues out girls, y'all are going to need it!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Gosh I'm so scared to see the ending. I can't stand seeing Aff like that :(
The little girl is so cute though :wub: