Jai Rao(Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
hey ppl i'm back! lol...i see Sarn on...gosh she has a WHOLE lot to read if she wants to catch up...ehehhe

OMFG! everyone..i love all your MV..i'm so lazie...
sarN probably wont' have much to catch up b/c we're not on the AFF topic :p
if we are, then she needs to worry about it (a bit)
but i would so love to see her update MM before catching up in here (sound conceited) :blush: oops. didn't meant that way, just want to know what happen to MM. :p

***i'm want this new page*** there, i've spammed. i'll be back to spam when everyone else's here.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
lol same here. :loool: some ppl may think im a guy too cause of my username lmao.......blame my friend for giving me a guy's name for my nick lmao.
That sad. If I use the nickname my friend called me at school, some ppl would think I'm a Hindi guy. :lmao: :loool:

You girls are so fast! I can't for the next epi of JR.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I was thinking even though the on previous previews looked as though Vic will get married, but I don't think he will? I was thinking maybe it was part of the film? Since he's acting like he's in love and he's proposing? lol. I hope he's not going to seriously marry >___< cuz if he is married for sure, then the plot will go so bad. there's no point of return for Vic if he decides to do that.
OMG, that's the exact same idea i was PRAYING for!!!!!! >< i was like, nononono, let it be a movie let it be a movie, since like, Aff was standing right next to them, and i don't think Menie would want Aoey to be a bridesmaid...BUT.. >< what about the bed scene of Ken and Vicki? and isn't the story like he marries her but they get a divorce or somethin' ???

my fav. line of P'Lak to Vic : I love Aoey. I don't fear her choosing someone else..but if you fear, that's ok.

i'm highly anticipating watching the revenge...just wish Vic didn't resort to making her jealous with Menie...come on, he must KNOW she loves him and that she DOES care about him, not a cold heart person like he says, cuz then what would be the point of making her jealous? lol

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
LMAO he only played a bad guy lol he aint really a bad guy. my mama like him but not in dat lakorn. she said every time he opened his eyes it scared da socks out of her. she calls him ai jao leh but now it's ai sohn LOL
wow, i didn't even know that Aof acts! i just thought i was blessed enough to get to hear his amazing voice, lol.
what do those names mean anyway? they sound fun, lol

pze

sarNie Adult
haha up another page already girls....but yes i love everyones mvs.....only 2 episodes n so many for me to watch already....keep them coming though n i cant wait for the next episodes......this is all im really watching at the moment....hehe.....

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
wow, i didn't even know that Aof acts! i just thought i was blessed enough to get to hear his amazing voice, lol.
yea he's a perdy good actor. check him out in his latest mv w/ ploy. da link is in my sig. jao leh means tricky or deceitful somethin like dat lol and sohn means mischievous haha. erm i dunno how to explain ai. somebody help me lol unless ur khmer too then i could tell u what it means

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
yeah aof acts. i remember he was in tee tra goon song with aummie :wub:

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
hey mongstaness....
u know when we were talking about the ending theme song???
in episode 1, it wasn't p'ken singing the ending theme song but i think it was boy peacemaker but in episode 2, it was p'ken singing the ending theme song... hahahaha... i just finished watching episode 2 and i noticed it wasn't boy peacemaker this time.. it was actually p'ken..
he doesn't sound so bad...

sunshine4ever

sarNie Egg
OMG, that's the exact same idea i was PRAYING for!!!!!! >< i was like, nononono, let it be a movie let it be a movie, since like, Aff was standing right next to them, and i don't think Menie would want Aoey to be a bridesmaid...BUT.. >< what about the bed scene of Ken and Vicki? and isn't the story like he marries her but they get a divorce or somethin' ???

my fav. line of P'Lak to Vic : I love Aoey. I don't fear her choosing someone else..but if you fear, that's ok.

i'm highly anticipating watching the revenge...just wish Vic didn't resort to making her jealous with Menie...come on, he must KNOW she loves him and that she DOES care about him, not a cold heart person like he says, cuz then what would be the point of making her jealous? lol

Did I miss something? Did one of the T-ser that wishboniko posted or any other T-sers have a scene of Vic in a bed scene with Menie? Wait, so the person that Vic's going to kiss is Menie which is the girl that kept accusing Aoey of being a bad fanclub person? Well, thing with me is..I thought he was just trying to make Aoey jealous. Welll, let's hope that is what it is. I don't want to see Vic & Menie divorce.

Umm, I just watched episode 2.4 and I just love how Vic told Aoey that he wanted her to live near his apartment or whatever, but I doubt he lives there. I think he just wanted her away from Lak, lol. Umm, the way he helped her pull the suit case is so gentleman like even though he was mad at her, but he was still helping her. Hahahahhaa. Anyway, he just doesn't know that he's still deeply in love with her. :p :p :p Umm...and then he told her that he doesn't want her to take her "lover" in to the house because it was provided by his company. I was like..yeah, right, hahahaha. I bet he totally rent that place for her so he can come there to see her whenever without having to deal with her and Lak together. :D

Ken & Aff's chemistry is undeniable! :lol:

After watching 2.4 subbed by wishbone...I kept pondering on why Aoey can only stay by Vic's side for a year. Does she need to do a transplant or something with her heart in a year? It's funny how Dr. Lak wanted to end his contract with the hospital at the same time. Now it makes me wonder too why Aoey had to stay away from Vic for 8 years. I really want to know the answer. Poor Vic. I think he's desperate and mad of Aoey because she wouldn't tell him the reason why.

-edit-
hey, jjinxx, so i rewatched the teaser..well...it seems like vic did try to kiss menie? but i think it was just a *coughs* part of love scene from a movie? hahaha..i think i have too many dreams for vic & chorlada...we'll just have to wait & see, then. :D

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lak wanted a 1yr contract cause he and uey plan to go back to america together in a yr. man every time she calls him p'lak i keep thinking she's callin him tee rak LOL

sunshine4ever

sarNie Egg
lak wanted a 1yr contract cause he and uey plan to go back to america together in a yr. man every time she calls him p'lak i keep thinking she's callin him tee rak LOL

what does p'lak mean? i don't know thai, and there was no explanation for that lol..i just thought it's a polite term?

anyway, so lak & aoey are engaged right now? umm...i wonder why lak would let aoey come to be with vic ;)

oh yeah, i kinda don't like vic's skinny pants/jeans!!! they distracted me so much. lol.

iceteayang

sarNie Egg
i just left for vietnam for 3 days your gals had so many replies...need to catch up...last night after arrival i quickly use my 3G function to watch few clips subbed by wishy on the taxi...
this drama is very good...i was hooked...waiting for wishy to finish sub the rests of the ep.2...
btw, ken and aff makes a hot couple...aff is so gorgeous...i love her... :drool:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
what does p'lak mean? i don't know thai, and there was no explanation for that lol..i just thought it's a polite term?

anyway, so lak & aoey are engaged right now? umm...i wonder why lak would let aoey come to be with vic ;)

oh yeah, i kinda don't like vic's skinny pants/jeans!!! they distracted me so much. lol.
when somebody calls another person p' dat means da person being called p' is older. so people would call their older brother or sister p'. dis is if da person is not old enough to be called aunt or uncle yet lol they call uey nong uey because uey is younger than them. ohhh dat part when ken carries vicky to da bed was in some behind the scenes clip i saw. dat was da scene dat her dress ripped LOL erybody's clothes are ripped in dis lakorn lol oh my garsh... skinny jeans again LOL

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=

p' is like other brother or sister in thai. yeah basically it's a polite word ... i dunno how to explain it properly ^_^

edit: diamend you explain it much better than me hehe.

sunshine4ever

sarNie Egg
Thanks bau for explaining...:D

when somebody calls another person p' dat means da person being called p' is older. so people would call their older brother or sister p'. dis is if da person is not old enough to be called aunt or uncle yet lol they call uey nong uey because uey is younger than them. ohhh dat part when ken carries vicky to da bed was in some behind the scenes clip i saw. dat was da scene dat her dress ripped LOL erybody's clothes are ripped in dis lakorn lol oh my garsh... skinny jeans again LOL
oh, thanks..so what's Khun?

is P' a close term?

so was there really a bed scene? by the way, i bet you know what's going on in episode 2 since you know how to explain the definitions...what happened exactly to aoey towards the end of episode 2? i watched it without subs, so i saw her wearing something else to act in a scene with vic and then vic was talking to her. (i guess the director just wanted to vic to get over the scene cuz vic was obviously having some problems with it?) after that he kept looking at her in shock...i was like :eek: at him because he jus stood there and his fingers tighten the pair of glasses (i feel sorry for the pair of glasses that he squeezed lol...that was the second pair or more?)

if you could also please explain to me too what he was saying after the flashback of him and Aoey when they were younger because he was bringing flowers her at a restaurant and he said some stuffs. he got affected by it so that the stomped over the other pair of glasses too.

ken looks cute and handsome with glasses... :lol:

although this is a drama, but i think it has some comical sides to it. :p i was laughing at certain scenes.

oh yeah, episode 2's ending is like: OMG...haha...how can Lak touched Aoey so tenderly...and Vic came out at the same moment.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
Thanks bau for explaining...:D

oh, thanks..so what's Khun?

is P' a close term?

so was there really a bed scene? by the way, i bet you know what's going on in episode 2 since you know how to explain the definitions...what happened exactly to aoey towards the end of episode 2? i watched it without subs, so i saw her wearing something else to act in a scene with vic and then vic was talking to her. (i guess the director just wanted to vic to get over the scene cuz vic was obviously having some problems with it?) after that he kept looking at her in shock...i was like :eek: at him because he jus stood there and his fingers tighten the pair of glasses (i feel sorry for the pair of glasses that he squeezed lol...that was the second pair or more?)

if you could also please explain to me too what he was saying after the flashback of him and Aoey when they were younger because he was bringing flowers her at a restaurant and he said some stuffs. he got affected by it so that the stomped over the other pair of glasses too.

ken looks cute and handsome with glasses... :lol:

although this is a drama, but i think it has some comical sides to it. :p i was laughing at certain scenes.

oh yeah, episode 2's ending is like: OMG...haha...how can Lak touched Aoey so tenderly...and Vic came out at the same moment.
yeah i would use p' with ppl im familiar with only.
khun is mr, mrs, miss etc