Jai Rao (in hmong dubb) by TNT Entertainment

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
it's good that they are still dubbing... sometimes it's too tiring to read subtitles... especially when you are trying to eat and read at the same time... lol...

xyooj92

sarNie Hatchling
yeah..the girl's voice is kinda annoying..i really liked ann's voice in leh ratree though..but she doesnt dubb no more?..they should get her bac to dubbing...i love the cover though..it caught my eyes at the new years..but i didnt get it..cuz i didnt really like the lakorn

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
the girl who dubb to ann's voice in LRT still dubb...just not as the main cast, she dubbed for vikci in JR....clip will be post up when i have time...over alll it's good...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
the lakorn ended today.... :lmao: *let me MOURN* :lmao:
now tat the lakorn ended.and tinking back to it...the lakorn
is a reallie meanningful lakorn! i highly recommand it...though
i'm unsure of how some viewers will feel about the ending...
i honestly love how it's bittersweet!
:lmao:

kulyia

RUK
OUT TOPIC BUT..

=]
actually JR is not one of my FAVORITE lakorns..but only because ken and aff and nott and may and nathalie..lol.the ending majorly DISSAPOINTED me.=[.but yeah ihope the hmong change it..lol..like they did in stairways heaven..but different subbers..did uguys know the girl that translated for mai cee thiab lis ceeb..ithink thats how u spell it..the girl who dub mai is the SAME exacctly dubber for saa-mee from stairways to heaven?..she lives in Fresno and was attending fresno city college..my sister useed to have class with her..lol..just wanted to say so..hehe

maylena

sarNie Egg
cant wait for jai rao in hmong dubbed since the thai one disappointed at me. i prefer the hmong dubbed since it skipped out a lot of part out.

swt_anjo559

sarNie Egg
TNT is fast, I like that they are dubbed it already since they seems to not cut many scenes out, which is awesome because they too don't know the ending until now. :lol: Sometime it is better if they change the ending because in the Hmong Community almost everyone [OGs] prefers happy ending only, which is why they cut "Autumn in My Heart" original ending; AND in <Sweet Spy> they totally CHANGE the ending just to make it better.

I didn't buy it yet, I don't know if I would since I can always borrow it from my cousin. LOL, instead I got the one with Ken & Janie, I seen it in Thai BUT since I LOVE it so much, I must own it in Hmong too. :lol:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
come on girls it wasn't all a sad/tragic ending!

it was an ending left for our own IMAGINATIONS :lol: ...
to me it was a bittersweet ending..sad but with a glimpse of
hope at the end....i like it a lot...it's a different ending...

Jai Rao isn't one of my favorites either..but i honestly think
it's a worthwhile lakorn...and great performances by Aff and
Ken...esp. Ken Theeradeth...he did a EXCELLENT job.. :wub:
watch the last episode..and u'll know wat i'm talking about
every emotion is played out soo well..the disappointment, the
sorrow, the excitement and the glimpse of hope in his eyes all
came across crystal clear

Fearless

sarNie Adult
For those who bought the movie, which voice did they use to dub for ken and aff? I hope that they use the same voice for aff like the one they use in JLR.. I hope they use a different voice for ken.

kulyia

RUK
JR is finish dubbing already folks..thats wat my sister told me..

pkxiong

sarNie Egg
man already being dubbed...gosh hmong people are so fast but what i hate the most is that they usually cut out a lot of the parts in a movie....sometimes it ends too fast or the story line doesn't even make sense......heheh but ill give them credits for it....oh jai rao is officially done not too long ago but when ever hmong people dubbed movies they take a long time to do.....heheheh its a great movie by the way.....

Fearless

sarNie Adult
Hey Jai Rao will also be dubbed by Sky Productions... just thought I'd let sky productions fans know in case they're deciding to buy this movie but would prefer sky productions.. I'll pass up on the TNT version and wait for sky productions version.

Raindrops

sarNie Hatchling
Sun Production and TNT are own by two brothers so they use basically most of the same dubbers. One of my kind of distant aunt and her husband own Sun Production. I know I miss the nang'ek dubbed voice for Dala. The new nang'ek voice is not so bad thought. I definetely love the main guy dubbed voice for SKY, but have not been so fond of their main female voice recently. I miss the voices that dubbed for S.T way back when (P'Lee and NongDaa), you know.

I would definetely buy more lakorns if they were subbed.

4y0u1lL

sarNie Egg
For those who bought the movie, which voice did they use to dub for ken and aff? I hope that they use the same voice for aff like the one they use in JLR.. I hope they use a different voice for ken.
They used the same guy voice. It is so damn annoying. I am giving up TNT until they find a new p'ek voice. My mom has JR and I am not too fond of it. I like Vicky/Menie's voice though and surprisingly they didn't change characters name. I give them a lot of props on that but that is all. Sky Production... most definitely dislike the female lead voice. I went to Fresno New Year and saw that there is no booth this year =( or I must have missed it. Plus Sky, their quality is not as good as TNT. My thought, Sky and TNT should just pair up but that won't happen cause they are from different state.

And for goodness sake, Hmong and EQ Production STOP DUBBING THAI LAKORNS!!! :D