Jai Rao (in hmong dubb) by TNT Entertainment

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny

what do u guys think about jai rao being dubb...i think its going to be good since this production is one of the best hmong dubbers..:D..
can't wait..

*credit to TNT Entertainment @ Myspace....

tshavntuj

sarNie Egg

what do u guys think about jai rao being dubb...i think its going to be good since this production is one of the best hmong dubbers..:D..
can't wait..
JAI RAO does not mean Txhob Tsim Txom Kuv Lub Siab.. the title from what Hmong people made looks bad and sound bs.. come on people, JAI RAO means-- cracked heart..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
no Mong since u ditched us..this lakorn hasn't ended yet..lol

and personally i tink the hmong title is okay for tis one
cuz well cracked heart/broken heart is prettie cliche if u
asked me..so tis cliche hmong title is okies w/ me
don't torture my heart.well @ the very least it goes
w/ the lakorn

mai92

sarNie Adult
dAm...tNt aRe sO fAsT!...
i tOtaLLy knOw iT wIll bE gOOd...
i lOvE jAI raO!!!...
:wub: cAn'T wAIt...

4y0u1lL

sarNie Egg
I am getting tired of nang ek voice from TNT... What ever happen to the nang ek voice for Dala. I really miss her. I haven't heard the voices but if pra ek is Jumong voice then I'll pass. I didn't like JLR because he killed it for me.

Plus the title in Hmong doesn't sound that bad. Agreed with Kashie, I get so irritated with the title, why are Hmong people so limited on words. They usually always have to have these words in it: siab and hlub. So dull and boring if it consist of these two words.

Fearless

sarNie Adult
I am getting tired of nang ek voice from TNT... What ever happen to the nang ek voice for Dala. I really miss her. I haven't heard the voices but if pra ek is Jumong voice then I'll pass. I didn't like JLR because he killed it for me.

Plus the title in Hmong doesn't sound that bad. Agreed with Kashie, I get so irritated with the title, why are Hmong people so limited on words. They usually always have to have these words in it: siab and hlub. So dull and boring if it consist of these two words.
I don't mind the n'eks voice.. I like her voice.. but I hope they use a different voice for p'ek.. I don't mind the voice that they used for weir in dung daung haruthai.. hopefully they use that voice instead.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
no Mong since u ditched us..this lakorn hasn't ended yet..lol

and personally i tink the hmong title is okay for tis one
cuz well cracked heart/broken heart is prettie cliche if u
asked me..so tis cliche hmong title is okies w/ me
don't torture my heart.well @ the very least it goes
w/ the lakorn
lol...i ditched silamanee too..lol been too busy at home. i havent been on SW for a while now.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid

I don't mind the n'eks voice.. I like her voice.. but I hope they use a different voice for p'ek.. I don't mind the voice that they used for weir in dung daung haruthai.. hopefully they use that voice instead.

i actuallie reallie like TNT's nang'ek's voice..if it's still the same gal cuz i haven't seen a dubbed lakorn in a while
but i like the guy who dubbed for Ken in Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jung lotx..i'm not feeling the new pra'ek

yeah the title for tis one is reallie dull but it fits cuz the lakorn is like tat very gimmick..and dull...very heavy
on the emotions too..but i honesty tink its' worth watching...

lol...i ditched silamanee too..lol been too busy at home. i havent been on SW for a while now.
i heard Silamanee started to dragg in the 2nd half...
well okay tat makes me feel betta tat u ditched the other
thread too :rolleyes: ..but which ep. did u leave us @ the
Jai Rao thread? cuz the lakorn took a turn for the good :wub:

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i actuallie reallie like TNT's nang'ek's voice..if it's still the same gal cuz i haven't seen a dubbed lakorn in a while
but i like the guy who dubbed for Ken in Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jung lotx..i'm not feeling the new pra'ek

yeah the title for tis one is reallie dull but it fits cuz the lakorn is like tat very gimmick..and dull...very heavy
on the emotions too..but i honesty tink its' worth watching...

i heard Silamanee started to dragg in the 2nd half...
well okay tat makes me feel betta tat u ditched the other
thread too :rolleyes: ..but which ep. did u leave us @ the
Jai Rao thread? cuz the lakorn took a turn for the good :wub:
lol..i left jai rao at ep. 2..lol n left silamanee at ep 14. ive been busy n its break, so im trying to spend more time with family n less time on the net.

lala209

sarNie Hatchling
I LOVE THE COVER! IT'S BEAUTIFUL! i hope they did a good job. i did like the dubbing for jam leuy ruk although harit dubbed voice wasn't all that manly... and sansanee's voice irritates the shi* out of me.

CURRENTLY WATCHING JAI RAO AND SILAMANEE!!!

4y0u1lL

sarNie Egg
As for me I hate the cover. Is there only red and blue that exist?

Talk about San's voice, totally annoying and too old to dub someone's character younger than 30.

Oh yes, I like their voice for Ann in Leh Ratree too. Whatever happen to her? Or the girl that dubbed Dala? I am actually annoyed with TNT nang ek voice. I want the old ones back!

Oh yeah I forgot to mention... their lines are so lame and corny and sometimes it doesn't make any sense. That is their downfall on me.

Even if there is only confusion laying behind
We have to believe that true love still exist

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
at least feel good that ppl are translating this movie....if you ask me anyday...i perfer t&t over any production...even though they hardly translate some other type of drama...but yeah i love their cover...and it was even hard enough to get this site started too...and i had to ask many time until i could get the cover in my hand so please don't make such a big fush about it...i hoping for this....the best it gives...even if this drama is a downfall T&T is still the best for me....

oh yeah i started the site...cuz i love T&T dubbs....and this lakorn is about half finish...the front maybe boring but i already saw the back side it's much better....

i even got the first two parts with me...and sorry to say...but i LOVE this lakorn on matter wat...to me the voices match okay...if you wanna know more check the site for more info....don't hate...cuz you don't know.....

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
all most forgot...please give credit to the person you got it from or at least give credit to the site....