Jaew Jai Rai Gub Khun Chai Taewada (Polyplus)

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
I gotta get back to work. :p i shall be on when I get home...

yes girl,anyway,the drama is just waiting for you,it's just there,it won't go away.but you should have seen the finale last night! I've met my satisfaction;if the drama was a kind of food,then I must say I'm full...lol

But...........I want more of Pae....with anybody....with a little age gap...lol.....and AumP.

What kinda satisfaction was that???

fun

Expired Sarnie
Really? I haven't heard about this. Do you have any link about this news? I like Anne, but I couldn't imagine how they will make Anne looks as young as Pae.
Ann is like 2 years older than Aum lol... Anyways, we all know that Aum did a whole lot more plastic sugery than Ann. I don't know about Ann but I am 100% sure she got something or two done.

I am baffled to some of the scenes in here but oh boy but this wasn't the only lakorn. I found Sapai to drag a little too. I am fine with dragginess but I get annoyed most of the time and in here I did. But I did manage to finish this before Sapai. This had a stronger storyline.

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
Ann is like 2 years older than Aum lol... Anyways, we all know that Aum did a whole lot more plastic sugery than Ann. I don't know about Ann but I am 100% sure she got something or two done.

Well, surgry or not, Aump looks young and can be macth up with a younger Pa Nang and look good. :D

I like Aump and I also like Ann, if she was to get pair up with our Pae, I would so watch the lakorn. :)

nettand

sarNie Adult
something to do while I wait to see it, downloadlink late :(

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
yes girl,anyway,the drama is just waiting for you,it's just there,it won't go away.but you should have seen the finale last night! I've met my satisfaction;if the drama was a kind of food,then I must say I'm full...lol

But...........I want more of Pae....with anybody....with a little age gap...lol.....and AumP.

What kinda satisfaction was that???
YES YES, I have the lakorn waiting for me at home. :D I say its a 100 billion great satisfaction. :D LOVE PAE AND AUMP.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i think we're all going crazy just waiting... those pics are killing me!!! i can't believe i put off this lakorn for soooo long... just started watching it this week and i've been re-watching it over and over until the episode comes out...

also...i might have missed it...but exactly how many episodes are there??? i know there's 18 out so far....

gosh... i admit... i'm a Pae admirer too.... *sighs...

edit: anyone got more pics of only Pae???
i'm going to make banners of him and use it on other international forums (e.g. soompi, asianfanatics, d-addicts, etc...) to promote him....lol

nettand

sarNie Adult
Sunstar

There is a total of 19 Eps. today is the day for the last Ep and we that
cant watch Thai tv is eagerly awaiting the Dl link here at Sarn.

By the way what is your nick at D-addicts oooooooooooooor is it SunStar as here
did a quick d-addict google and found a SunStar. mine is janettd

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
i think we're all going crazy just waiting... those pics are killing me!!! i can't believe i put off this lakorn for soooo long... just started watching it this week and i've been re-watching it over and over until the episode comes out...

also...i might have missed it...but exactly how many episodes are there??? i know there's 18 out so far....

gosh... i admit... i'm a Pae admirer too.... *sighs...

edit: anyone got more pics of only Pae???
i'm going to make banners of him and use it on other international forums (e.g. soompi, asianfanatics, d-addicts, etc...) to promote him....lol
We all hate waiting. LOL. Today is the last epsiode, which is 19 all together. DARN work is going by SLOW!!! GRRRR..:p

nettand

sarNie Adult
I am wondering about something.
Sarn wiki translates this drama as

"The Heartless Servant and the untouchable Prince"

and on Lyn's Lakorn she translate it as

"Jaew the wicked one and godly Chai"

I know the Sarnwiki is wrong as it doesn't inclued Jaew and Khun Chai
But what is the correct translation of it
Janett

SunStar

sarNie Elites
Sunstar

There is a total of 19 Eps. today is the day for the last Ep and we that
cant watch Thai tv is eagerly awaiting the Dl link here at Sarn.

By the way what is your nick at D-addicts oooooooooooooor is it SunStar as here
did a quick d-addict google and found a SunStar. mine is janettd
yeah... @ d-addicts... i'm SunStar there too... lol...

SunStar

sarNie Elites
I am wondering about something.
Sarn wiki translates this drama as

"The Heartless Servant and the untouchable Prince"

and on Lyn's Lakorn she translate it as

"Jaew the wicked one and godly Chai"

I know the Sarnwiki is wrong as it doesn't inclued Jaew and Khun Chai
But what is the correct translation of it
Janett
the second translation is more acurate...

"Jaew Jai Rai Gup Khun Chai Tawada"

Jaew= her name in the lakorn
Jai Rai= mean, wicked, cruel...
Gup= and
Khun Chai= master, prince...
Tawada= angelic, heavenly....

so...to me...i basically take it as..."Cruel Jaew and Angelic Prince"

sheesacakes

sarNie Egg
the second translation is more acurate...

"Jaew Jai Rai Gup Khun Chai Tawada"

Jaew= her name in the lakorn
Jai Rai= mean, wicked, cruel...
Gup= and
Khun Chai= master, prince...
Tawada= angelic, heavenly....

so...to me...i basically take it as..."Cruel Jaew and Angelic Prince"
i agree but i think both terms are correct considering that jaew usually means a servant

nettand

sarNie Adult
Thanks SunStar for the translation of each word.

But isn't his name also Chai, I mean the father yells Chai to him
not Khun Chai but Chai as it is his name or part of it.
Janett

ladeerock

sarNie Egg
Hello everyone,

I’ve been lurking in this forum for a while, but now I’ve decided I should register and become part of the fun in here. To share my comments with all of you!

I was really reluctant to watch this lakorn because of Pae. But, I did not regret watching it! Pae’s character as Khun Chai grew on me; he did a superb job playing the bratty bad ass. I haven’t enjoyed a Thai comedy since forever.

I am a fan of Aump because of her versatility as an actress. And I’m glad that she’s back on screen. Hope she accepts more role this year, I only see that she has only Prajun Lai Payak (The Tiger Striped Moon) for this year.

I’m happy that this lakorn got such great ratings!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my garsh i cried when jaew told seua's mama dat he died. i usually don't cry watching movies or lakorn but when it comes to a death in da family dat just hits me