Jaew Jai Rai Gub Khun Chai Taewada (Polyplus)

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
Im not really sure yet. She did hug him. :) That was cute. OMG OMG, I did see where the grandma told K chai and Pat that his dad wants them to get marry. :( Jaew was heartbroken. I need to see the whole epsiode, I missed most of it. I only saw 30min toward's the end.

nettand

sarNie Adult
Who hugged who??

The granny really gets on my nerves its she who doesn't know her place.
She thinks in the old fashion way but doesn't follow it herself.
Old fasion style: the servants (as she is) should not speak up just live like silent gosts and
follow their masters wimps without an own thought.

Well this granny should live by her own rules and not interfere and order her master around as she does.
And like some of you said before she really by her behaviour looks down on her granddaughter.
Janett

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
Oh. Jaew hugged K chai and told him not to come to work tomorrow, cause someone is gonna plan a bomb to kill him. I haven't seen all of epsiode 17 yet. Im waiting && waiting is a pain in my as.s. lol.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
I'm stuck at work so I didn't get to see today's eps yet, any mushy mushy moments? I gotta catch it tonight. I was thinking about staying home today but it's double pay for me, so I volunteered...now I'm regretting it. I just wanna know if i missed anything heart-melting.
I'm the same way...i have to wrk 2nite, so i wouldnt get to watch it until when i get off work around 9:30pm...man i really dnt want to go...I guess i have to wait patiently and hope time would go by fast and get myself home asap...

nettand

sarNie Adult
Oh. Jaew hugged K chai and told him not to come to work tomorrow, cause someone is gonna plan a bomb to kill him. I haven't seen all of epsiode 17 yet. Im waiting && waiting is a pain in my as.s. lol.

Rotflmao I know the feeling. have renewed the Sarn page NUMEROUS times to see if peaches
have posted the download, as she usually is the fastest here.
Janett

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult

Rotflmao I know the feeling. have renewed the Sarn page NUMEROUS times to see if peaches
have posted the download, as she usually is the fastest here.
Janett
YEAH, Im waiting tooo. :p Sucks. Normally right about now, mytime. Thai tv would have already post the epsiode up, but its late today. DARN.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol au's mama and her choo are so ting tong lol they suck in dis lakorn oh my garsh. dat scene when they was in da hospital tryin to get da daddy's fingerprints was dumb lol it was crazy oh my garsh dat lady so bad at being raay she makes me laugh LOL

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
AHH, I hate waiting for the next epsiode. :p Hopefully I can catch it live tomorrow morning.

Well, epsiode 17 wasn't all that sweet. Chai and Jaew just keeping getting hurt. Chai got Jaew a Forget-me-not flower and to hide his feelings, he had to give it to Pat. Jaew heard and was sad. No, there was not R scene. Just kissing scene.

Is tomorrow the last epsiode? anyone know??

sheesacakes

sarNie Egg
yeah!! today's episode did load super slow. i've never relaly watched the lakorns, only a glimspe of it. i usually just watch all the previews and then i start to watch the whole episodes. since thai tv loaded super slow, i decided that i should actually start watching jaew. my eyes hurt from watching 11 episodes. they make a very cute couple.

they are extending it for sure.

nettand

sarNie Adult
That granny is a twofaced sticking her nose where it doesn't belong WITCH Grrrrr
I don't like her at all anymore,false people and discriminating and to do it to her own
granddaughter. hate it. And to top it of, it was SHE who forced/blackmailed
Jaew to be there in the first place. What did she expect, that Jaew would leave
her feelings in the jungle.

It seems like there is going to be two attempts on Chai's life in the next Ep.
The first when he trows down Jaew to protect her, he wares a black jacket,
When he finally goes down he has a white shirt.

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
That granny is a twofaced sticking her nose where it doesn't belong WITCH Grrrrr
I don't like her at all anymore,false people and discriminating and to do it to her own

Oh wait, now that you mention the 2 attempts. Im gonna go look at the perview again. BRB. :p

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
AWWWWW Next friday. DARN, I don't wanna wait another week again. I really wanna see more sweet scene with K chai and Jaew. Well, my week better go by fast. I'll just have to rewatch some of the epsiode again. :p heheheh LOVE this lakorn

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult

Yeah,you are right. There gonna be 2 attempt of our sweetie Chai's life. :(

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
Okay. I am done blogging for tonight. :p I gotta get some sleep. Gosh I am hooked on this lakorn. I keep rewatching the sweet scene. lol.