Jaew Jai Rai Gub Khun Chai Taewada (Polyplus)

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
OMG!!!i saw the part where K'chai held Jaew's hand in the meeting....and i sooo melted when he put his arms around her and just expressed his concerns nicely for once. Why oh why do i have to be here at work today???? Today is the longest day at work ever in life. I went home for lunch and completely missed the beginning of today's ep.
Lec, didn't you watch the part where Khun Chai embraced Jaew and told her "don't go na?" whhhooohhh! Feels like i'm soooooooooo inlove!!! You gotta watch that if you missed it.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
OMG LEC!!!!! I saw that part. It was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo freaken CUTE!!! I swear, my heart is jumping with joy right now. I can't wait for tomorrow's epsiode. Everyone will find out and I SOOOOO think there will be a sweet R scene with pae and Aump. OMG I am sooooooo freaken excited................ I am watching itat work too. LOL. Thank god no one is here. :p

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. They are finally nice to each other and are getting along just fine. I ams oooooooo on dreamland. lOl. :p
Hey girl,your ah is soooooooooooooooooo long lol...Just like mine :lol: lol...We really can't help but fall in love...with whom? with AumP or Pae? for me,with both of them :wub: :wub:

LDi

sarNie Hatchling
Some of my favorite scenes from our couple in Ep. 16. Yes, the episode did start off a little slow, but it ended well :) Some of the highlights
- When he tells her not to leave
- He hugs her from behind
- He holds her hand under the table at the meeting
- He feeds her a meatball and she begins to choke

Areeya

sarNie Adult
Some of my favorite scenes from our couple in Ep. 16. Yes, the episode did start off a little slow, but it ended well :) Some of the highlights
- When he tells her not to leave
- He hugs her from behind
- He holds her hand under the table at the meeting
- He feeds her a meatball and she begins to choke

what a kute scene...i need to watch it, but something wrong wid youtube...now i have to go and download it in sarn...thanks to sarn then i would hate myself not to watch it earlier when i have da time too...

Areeya

sarNie Adult
OMG...i jus finish today epi...love it so much...so much sweet scene of pae and aump...cnt wait for 2morrow epi...but i have to wait till i get off at 9pm...that is really late...i dnt think there going to be an "R" scene...its a tease like da one in nago asook...remember...

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
I'm feeling soooooooo excited for tonight's episode.But I'm afraid my BP is gonna rise again because of Khun Chai's stepmom and the man she's in cahoots with.In fairness,this actress playing the role of the stepmother is so effective in portraying a vilain role.She would really drive her viewers mad to the max.

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
Me too...but eventually the drama rolled into a bit romantic..I especially liked the part where Khun Chai embraced Jaew telling her not to go;and that part where he grabbed the picture from the biatch stepmom,and saying Jaew is his property.Wow! sooooooooo heart-beating! like a thousand per minute lol...

Oh yeah, I LOVE that part tooooo. My heart was jumping with joy. SO INLOVE with PAE and AUMP. :wub: :wub:

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
I was watching it live on Thai Tv and there gonna be an epsiode sunday too. :) But Poor Chai. He got SHOT. AHHHHH NO. I didn't watch much of today's epsiode.

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
Do we know when the ending eispode is? Tomorrow? It better NOT be next friday. I am not gonna wait another week for Pae and Aump to be together. :p

Lec

sarNie Egg
LOVE IT. PAE IS A CUTIE. I am inlove with him from this lakorn. LOve his stubborn attitude. It match for this role too. :p
yes..i soooo luv Pae!
I heard that Suer is suppose to get killed off...

I wonder why Pae and his female friend is sooo super friendly beyond just a childhood friend.
Jaew's grandmother is getting on my nerves...she looks at Jaew like she's disgusted or something. For a grandmother that loves K'chai and Jaew-her granddaughter so much...she sure treats them different- 1 she treats like he's God and the other she treats like she's dirt.

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
yes..i soooo luv Pae!
I heard that Suer is suppose to get killed off...

I wonder why Pae and his female friend is sooo super friendly beyond just a childhood friend.
Jaew's grandmother is getting on my nerves...she looks at Jaew like she's disgusted or something. For a grandmother that loves K'chai and Jaew-her granddaughter so much...she sure treats them different- 1 she treats like he's God and the other she treats like she's dirt.
Oh yeah, I was kinda dissappointed in the grandma too. She doesn't like the fact that K chai and Jaew are falling inlove with each other. yeah, that Pat girl and K chai sometime act more like Boyfriend/girlfriend then BEST childhood friend. Well, I can't wait til tomorrow's epsiode. From the previews I saw, looks like K chai got shot and so did someone else. could be Suer?? Im not sure.

Thai tv need to hurry up and upload episode 17. Im dying to see what happen.

Lec

sarNie Egg
Oh yeah, I was kinda dissappointed in the grandma too. She doesn't like the fact that K chai and Jaew are falling inlove with each other. yeah, that Pat girl and K chai sometime act more like Boyfriend/girlfriend then BEST childhood friend. Well, I can't wait til tomorrow's epsiode. From the previews I saw, looks like K chai got shot and so did someone else. could be Suer?? Im not sure.

Thai tv need to hurry up and upload episode 17. Im dying to see what happen.
I'm stuck at work so I didn't get to see today's eps yet, any mushy mushy moments? I gotta catch it tonight. I was thinking about staying home today but it's double pay for me, so I volunteered...now I'm regretting it. I just wanna know if i missed anything heart-melting.