Jaew Jai Rai Gub Khun Chai Taewada (Polyplus)

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
i'm watching the epsiode live right now and its SOO sad in a way. they aren't together yet but chai did find out about his father's situation. the servants are really funny by the way :) they used sexy tactics to lure the sucurity guard. hahha.

EDIT EDIT ------------

i only watched 25 percent of it as in the begining :) I have Thai TV so I watched it while it was airing :) I saw part of the ending too and since you don't want me to give any spoilers away...its pretty cute. but trust me, nothing like OMGSHH as in R scene happened...actually...i don't know since i was watching it at work and i didn't want to turn the sound on :) but they are nice to each other again :)

BUTTTTTTTTTTTT if you are waiting for the R scene. you have to watch tomorrows episode :) ;)

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, there;s gonna be an R scene?? OMG, Im soooo glad theres more episode. :) YES!!!!!!! I can't wait to get home to watch it. WORK sucks ass. :p

Lec

sarNie Egg
WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, there;s gonna be an R scene?? OMG, Im soooo glad theres more episode. :) YES!!!!!!! I can't wait to get home to watch it. WORK sucks ass. :p
OMG!!!i saw the part where K'chai held Jaew's hand in the meeting....and i sooo melted when he put his arms around her and just expressed his concerns nicely for once. Why oh why do i have to be here at work today???? Today is the longest day at work ever in life. I went home for lunch and completely missed the beginning of today's ep.

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
OMG LEC!!!!! I saw that part. It was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo freaken CUTE!!! I swear, my heart is jumping with joy right now. I can't wait for tomorrow's epsiode. Everyone will find out and I SOOOOO think there will be a sweet R scene with pae and Aump. OMG I am sooooooo freaken excited................ I am watching itat work too. LOL. Thank god no one is here. :p

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. They are finally nice to each other and are getting along just fine. I ams oooooooo on dreamland. lOl. :p

nettand

sarNie Adult
I just finished watching ep 16. They are beginning to get on the right track again.
Love it when he took back the picture and declared that Jaew was his. :)

In the preview he gives her a forced kiss but the servant comes in so what in the preview indicates rape.
But can someone tell what she says when she slaps him in the beginning of the preview.

If you want translate everything of importans between Jaew and Chai in the preview.
Janett

Edit: Yes the picture on the bike is cute but the bike has wrong colour. Chai's bike is red.

Lec

sarNie Egg
awwww I think tomorrow is the last epsiode. :( but still, I can't wait to see it. AH. :p
R U serious???? I don't want it to end yet!!!! I want some more sweet scenes...what's that about the R scene??? I haven't heard of an R scene...is that true...will there be an R scene?

Lec

sarNie Egg
man! im super bummed -.- i'm leaving for vacation tonight and wont be back til tuesday! im not gonna see the ending this weekend :( AHHHHHHH!
Spicy and Saonikkinikki has it on youtube...if u have online access. of course it won't be as good as watching it on TV but it beats missing it.

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
Ithink tomorrow is the last epsiode, cause in the preview of tomorrow's epsiode, there was a thai writting across it, and when its there, its normally means the last episode. I could be wrong. but, I don't read thai, so Im not sure. SOOOO, if anyone read thia, let us know if its true...

I can't wait. I hope there is a R scene or even better, a willing scene. Jaew was crying and was hugging chai at the same time. GOSH, the waiting is killing me. Im gonna go day dream now. LOL. :p

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
this is ending next friday!!! I hate the fact they just left one episode hanging for next week!! I do hope that they sell this lakorn in dvd, this has got to be my all time fave, I have not been so smitten so much and to be surprised on how good of a lakorn this came out to be!!! Love Jaew!! spoilin u guys...jaew will have a reunion again with her friends and chai will be taking care of their kid...that's what I heard!!

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
Ending next friday??? WHAT about tomorrow's epsiode? WHAT????????? is that true????????

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I just finished watching ep 16. They are beginning to get on the right track again.
Love it when he took back the picture and declared that Jaew was his. :)

In the preview he gives her a forced kiss but the servant comes in so what in the preview indicates rape.
But can someone tell what she says when she slaps him in the beginning of the preview.

If you want translate everything of importans between Jaew and Chai in the preview.
Janett

Edit: Yes the picture on the bike is cute but the bike has wrong colour. Chai's bike is red.
In the preview when she slaps him she asks him if it's fun to mess with her feelings?

Today's epi in the beginning was kinda boring but towards the ends, the scenes where he actually shows his feelings towards her got me gushing and smiling like a school girl LOL.

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
In the preview when she slaps him she asks him if it's fun to mess with her feelings?

Today's epi in the beginning was kinda boring but towards the ends, the scenes where he actually shows his feelings towards her got me gushing and smiling like a school girl LOL.

I was feeling the same way.:p

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
I was feeling the same way. :p
Me too...but eventually the drama rolled into a bit romantic..I especially liked the part where Khun Chai embraced Jaew telling her not to go;and that part where he grabbed the picture from the biatch stepmom,and saying Jaew is his property.Wow! sooooooooo heart-beating! like a thousand per minute lol...