Jaew Jai Rai Gub Khun Chai Taewada (Polyplus)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO dat was soo funny. he was like wake up and she was all like ERGHHHHHHHH lmao wow i'm all caught up! i just finished eps 6! :D

sokhasen

sarNie Egg
i'm on episode 5 and it's really good. love the pairing, the main guy is so cute (just don't look at his hair).

Areeya

sarNie Adult
OMG...whenever i watched this lakorn, my heart wont stop beating...dnt know why...maybe the pa'ek...he's looking kuter and kuter...I'm really in love wid this lakorn...aump and Pae character are just too kute...love today epi...cnt wait for 2morrow...

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
OMFG the fly-swatting fight....Jaew's face when she first started swatting the beeytch is COMEDY :lmao: How does Aump manage to look deranged and cute at the same time? :lol: Is there a comedic actress award because hand that over to Aump P now! And Pae's face when she seemed to have lost control of the flyswatter :lol: This series is toooooooo cute. Props to the writer, I haven't laughed liked this in a while....

WII Tennis, anyone ahhahahah

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
OMG...I'm still ROFLMAO...esp. the fly swatting fight and the WII tennis...I thought he was gonna do something cruel and evil to her but...WII tennis...they're soooo cute!!! :wub: :lol: :D :loool: :loool: :loool:

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Aum is hillllllarioussss! :loool:
I'm loving every scene. but its moving soo slowww... ahhh! Pae is sooo HOT :wub:
Can't wait til tomorows episode! whoooo!

I dont see anyone talking about.. "Siua" the boy that hecka likes Aum, haha he's so adorable! who is he? anyone know?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
wow today's eps sound real good. i won't be startin on it til later though

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
DARN, Im a little behind. I still need to watch yesterday episode. Its okay, I will catach today, cause its a perfect day for a movie night. Its pouring rain allllllll day for me.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Watching today's episode right now lol and omg -.-" I can't believe I didn't start on this sooner! Gonna go back and do a marathon on this lakorn now lmao I missed the episodes after episode 1 I don't know why Love the songs in this lakorn

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
I just got done with episode 7 andits funny. I love the ballroom dancing. LOL. They are just like cats and dogs here. Steping on each others feet. LMAO.

I am wait for Thai tv to upload episode 8. I wanna see what happen nexts.

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
I just finished watching episode 8 today. I must say this is a truly entertaining lakorn. I rarely post a comment, but after today's episode, I must tell you I haven't laugh so hard in quite a while...LOL. You guys are in for a treat. There is a lot of chemistry and comedy going on in episode 8. Today's motel scene was so hilarious with pae on the bed and aum crawling on the bed towards him in a seductively funny way, only to scream to him that there was a cockaroach on his hair and repeatedly jerked and hit him on the head. By the time she picked up a big flat cockaroach on it's antena, I had tears in my eyes.

I'm surprised to read that this lakorn doesn't have a high rating. Aside from being a very talented actress, I guess that it's because this role sort of mirrors her personality. I like her role best in this lakorn. She should play more of these types of role/lakorn.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i thought it does have high ratings. da first eps was really high

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
i thought it does have high ratings. da first eps was really high
You know what, you're right, I mistakenly read it wasn't that high. Thanks, it's good to know that a lot of people are enjoying this as much as I am. I can't wait for tomorrow's episode. I'm replaying that motel scene again and just can't stop laughing.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I haven't been so giddy in love with the pra nangs in a long while and also LMAO in every scene...them 2 servants are so funny and cute too....I loved yesterday episode when that nosy servant came in and saw Khun Chai washing dishes for the first time in his life and the nosy servant went "MAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII" meaning "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

And did I mention WII tennis...I'm about to bust out my nintendo wii and play some tennis right now...LOL :yahoo:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Dang Pae is a pro hula hooper :lol: And his threat to Jaew "Rape? Or Scrub the bathroom?" BUAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
I laughed sooooo hard when Aump was giddy with Mr.Kim. She just kept slaping Pae. It was funnnnnny. I can't wait for tomorrow's episode.

It was very cute when they were dancing and Aump was daydreaming about them dancing somewhere else. CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!