Jaew Jai Rai Gub Khun Chai Taewada (Polyplus)

who is he? he needs to do cut his hair or shave it all off! i don't think i'll watch this lakorn, just because he's in it...lol... but aum looks pretty though...but i doubt that the plot will be all that good...has anyone else noticed that aum isn't all that great at choosing which lakorns to be in? most of them (besides the ones with oil) have really lame plots or drag out into being boring...

somp9

sarNie Adult
I hope the change the main actor. He is ugly. I prefer Au Panu with Aump better than the main guy. He looks like a girl.

nangfa

sarNie Egg
his face is actually okay...just need a really good hair cut and style heheheh...i'll watch anything with aum in it.....but i don't like her playing n'rai...even though she's really good at it....hope she is not taking the n'rai role in "Mia noi" or in english "Second wife"....she said in an interview that she'll love to play the n'rai role again...

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
his face is actually okay...just need a really good hair cut and style heheheh...i'll watch anything with aum in it.....but i don't like her playing n'rai...even though she's really good at it....hope she is not taking the n'rai role in "Mia noi" or in english "Second wife"....she said in an interview that she'll love to play the n'rai role again...
lol it's called Mia Luang

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
hahaha is it me or does Pra aek look like Pang Ornjira?...with the weird looking face? The nose, eyes, and lips?! They look like they can be twins!! & what is up with Aum getting the sucky roles these days with the unfamiliar pra aeks? She should be paired up with Andrew or Ken or guy Aum jeez... I still find her really talented. She's just not being given the credit she deserves. It's always the same nang aeks who are getting the big hits like Aff, Rita, and Anne...those girls need to share some of their roles with Aum lol.

russe

sarNie Adult
hahaha is it me or does Pra aek look like Pang Ornjira?...with the weird looking face? The nose, eyes, and lips?! They look like they can be twins!! & what is up with Aum getting the sucky roles these days with the unfamiliar pra aeks? She should be paired up with Andrew or Ken or guy Aum jeez... I still find her really talented. She's just not being given the credit she deserves. It's always the same nang aeks who are getting the big hits like Aff, Rita, and Anne...those girls need to share some of their roles with Aum lol.
Aum can't star with any of them is because she's with ch7 and the guys you mention are with ch3. Ch7 guys are not that good looking to me. I only like a few which is Cee and Oil. Oil is in ch3 now which it should be better for him.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
It look like a funny lakorn...I might give it a try...eventhou the p'ek is not all that hot...

icebé

sarNie Egg
he's starring in a new movie with short hair and glasses 5555 he sure looks diffrent

but when does this lakorn start airing?