It Started With A Kiss 2

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
wow! i think danson is gay! i think he likes figaro! and there's this old lady who like joe cheng! so nasty! i have to finish it now..

Wulusa

sarNie Juvenile
still watching this series. i felt so bad for ariel when she ask joe if they can do something on their anniversary and joe didn't care at all. she is crying. makes my heart atched that made me cry too. when will she be pregnant!

PuRe

sarNie Hatchling
Lol, I was thinking the same thing! Cus it's been so long, you know? And I have a feeling the ending might be getting nearer now. There's what...15 episodes out already and still no baby! I'm gonna cry if they don't have one at the end!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I can't believe season 2 is over =[ I'm gonna miss Joe and Ariel;
Ugh I'm upset because someone told me it was gonna end at episode 26! LOL
I hope I see more Ariel Lin and Joe Cheng Together

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I hope they have a season 3 too! But I might get to attached =[ LOL isn't there like 10 volumes to the manga? Man. I was so in love with this drama ... I don't know what I'm gonna do now that it's ended except rewatch Season 1 and 2 over and over again.... ahhhhhh I don't know out of all the drama I've watched in my life never been attached to one like this...don't know if season 3 will happen because the author passed away before writing the end and there might some copyright issues. I hope something works out and they can give us a season 3!

p.s. I'll be waiting for them in extravagant challenge.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
yeah i know i don't know if they will be able to do it because it'll be some copyright issues and also one of the producers came out and said that they want to leave the story as it is so they won't do a 3rd season, but i hope and pray someone change their mind lol

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
awww i just finish watching the series..&& oh my..i love it..so many beautiful..cute kissing scenes..lol i wish to see joe && ariel together again..so cute together=]

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
yeah i know i don't know if they will be able to do it because it'll be some copyright issues and also one of the producers came out and said that they want to leave the story as it is so they won't do a 3rd season, but i hope and pray someone change their mind lol
really? i hope they change their minds

julye017

sarNie Adult
I finished the series 2 weeks ago and it's all worth it...I highly recommend this series...so many lessons in life & love and of course joe & ariel have so many sweet scenes to look forward....

julye017

sarNie Adult

wow...i hope they can change their mind too...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I feel so empty without this dramaaaaaaaaaaa nooooooooooooooo.. I'm rewatching it with my sisters this is their first time seeing iswak and tka and they love it -.- lol I hope they won't get the feeling I have when they see the ending and know there will be no season 3

innoncent_mei

sarNie Juvenile
I finally got the movie...and i have to say "I LOVE IT"..it funny, sad, and very good....but the ending is a weird ending..I think.the ending want to make you think..what going to happen next...

thea

sarNie Hatchling
I finally got the movie...and i have to say "I LOVE IT"..it funny, sad, and very good....but the ending is a weird ending..I think.the ending want to make you think..what going to happen next...

THE REASON WHY THEY LEFT THE ENDING LIKE THAT B/C THE LADY WHO WROTE THE MANGA LEFT IT UNFINISH. SO YEAH THE ENDING IS LEFT OPEN FOR US TO PONDER WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT IN ARIEL AND JOE'S LIFE. BUT THE ENDING WAS PRETTY SAD POOR ARIEL WHEN EVERYTHING WAS COMING TOGETHER JOE IS BACK AND SHE IS PREGNANT SHE COMES TO FIND OUT SHE HAVE SOME WIERD EYE DISEASE THAT WILL CAUSE HER TO GO BLIND AND SHE HAVE A PROBABILITY OF PASSING IT ON TO HER BABY. SO SAD...BUT YEAH I WISH THERE WAS A CONTINUATION.