It Started With A Kiss 2

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
did anyone watched episode 7? OMG!! IT WAS SO SAAD!! i was wathcing 1 litre of tears, and TKA at the same time.. i stopped watching !LOT for a moment because i was about to cry.. but then TKA made me cry!!<< well to the point where i almost cry...

JIRO WAS AN ASS AND GUESS WHAT???
JIRO'S GIRL LEFT HIM!!! IT WAS SO SAD!!!
HE WAS LYING ON THE AIRPORT FLOOR CRYING!
AND ALL OF AREIL AND HER FRIENDS DIDN'T PASS THE TEST OR WHATEVER AND HAVE TO RETAKE THE CLASSES...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i haven't even got to ep. 7 yet...cause i'm watching thai lakorns...omg..you make me wanna watch it..

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
OMG!! EPISODE 8 IS SO FUNNY!!! ariel transfer to the medical apartment and met danson, figiro(??), cai and this other girl.. they, leaving figaro out, was in a "jiang zhi shu" fanclub, and danson was the leader! i think danson is gay, wearing all pink and things. and the best part is that they didn't know who joe cheng's wive was! they was spying on him and stalked him to his home and things..
there was this part where ariel had to practice on someone (taking blood out) and she almost killed figaro!! he was yelling and screaming!
funny..
anyways.. that's all i remember....

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
incase no one is watching this anymore, i just want to say that you guys are missing out on alot of things!!! chun mei will found out that she's preganat to ah bu in episode 11...I'M SO EXCITED!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
awwwws man he's adorable even though he's temperamental lol is that other nerd dude thats like no.2 or whatever going to like Xiang Qin Also?

edit nvm i saw episode 9 he likes Ni Na LOL

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
;[ saw the preview for episode 11 poor Xiang Qin ugh; Zhi Shu reminds me of my husband harsh and always making me feel insignificant; but when he's sweet x3 carries me away... but man if I were Xiang Qin I would totally have given up TT.TT

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
;[ saw the preview for episode 11 poor Xiang Qin ugh; Zhi Shu reminds me of my husband harsh and always making me feel insignificant; but when he's sweet x3 carries me away... but man if I were Xiang Qin I would totally have given up TT.TT
so off topic but.. YOU'RE MARRIED? wow.. anyways.. i would of given up too if i was xiang qin..
and for the title "They Kissed Again", i now they are refurring to xiang qin and zhi shu, but it seems like ah bu and chun mei more!

claireladiee

sarNie Egg
I hate this drama!!! can't believe there's a part 2 to it!!!! i hate the lead actress because she's just dumb! and the lead actor is not even hot... gosh...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
the lead actress is NOT dumb it's her character thats dumb; and thats the flow of the storyline :|; and since when does people have to be hot to be a lead character? >.< but it's ok everyone is entitled to their own opinion i guess.. I will still continue to x333 this drama