Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon [ Starplus ]

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
:coverlaf: OMG Cecilia has lost it and wandering mindlessly in Arshiland. Someone please save her. :loool: :coverlaf:
Thanks for all the videos, I love it. :spin: I really love that episode when they met for the second time at the temple. Khushi was in white and she found his key, that is super sweet. :drool:

Can someone please remind me again what episode was that part where Khushi and Arnav was in the elevator? :worthy:

WOW Katelyn you have time to read all those FF? Good for you. I wanted to read but don't have time for it. One of the writer at IF PMed her link, but I haven't got time to read anything yet. Maybe I should make time for it and read the link you posted. :lol:

Thanks for the video SBS... I would have love it more if that part didn't have BD. :facepalm: :sweat:

:clap2: WOW we are at pages 50 now. This thread is on fire just like Arshi. :lol2: :cloud9:
Some of the FF on the blog I haven't read!! The majority of the time I read them on IF. A lot of them are not yet completed and if the writers doesn't update often enough then I forget the story!! Believe me, I have much more on my list!! Crazy me! :crazy:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Some of the FF on the blog I haven't read!! The majority of the time I read them on IF. A lot of them are not yet completed and if the writers doesn't update often enough then I forget the story!! Believe me, I have much more on my list!! Crazy me! :crazy:
Maya dear...you are too funny!! :lmao2: :rofl: You cracked me up so bad! :highfive: :toast:
:) Is not crazy if you have time to read it, and I'm sure some of them is better than what CV's can ditch out. So which one that completed and has a good slap-kiss Arshi? :dance1:

Those writers on IF are so good with words and their outlook on each episode is amazing.
I especially like and love to read when they decoded each episode and the way they described the meaning of each scenes is so wonderful.

:pervie: Thank you. Glad I can make you laugh too. hihihihihihi :bopping: :wink: :toast:

cecilia

Staff member
oops, my bad .. see what happened when you're just on a roll to spam lol

Thank you na, suprab buroot satan !

Anyway, I went back to drool on this again lol

i want to run my hand through his hair -- so messy and sexy at the same time!!

BARUN -- I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!!!

oh, i finish today episode .. so cute toward the end when Arnav moved toward khushi -- she thought he's coming in for a kiss !!! Naughty girl .. she gave him the idea to be naughty!!! He just have to pull her in to taunt her -- 'YOU THOUGH I'M GOING TO DO THIS SORT OF THING' lol - kiss already!

cecilia

Staff member
^Maya, i love that song too but my favorite mv of that song is this one b/c i love the scenes selected

So funny! I read the 1st comment in this video and this one person stated that he has killer smile but KILLER CRY as well ... i think BARUN just have a KILLER FACE .. everything about him can literally kill .. just a gaze and my heart already start beating so fast ... if i were to see him in real life .. afraid i'll have a heart attack from his handsomeness or his stern looks lol

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
^Maya, i love that song too but my favorite mv of that song is this one b/c i love the scenes selected

So funny! I read the 1st comment in this video and this one person stated that he has killer smile but KILLER CRY as well ... i think BARUN just have a KILLER FACE .. everything about him can literally kill .. just a gaze and my heart already start beating so fast ... if i were to see him in real life .. afraid i'll have a heart attack from his handsomeness or his stern looks lol
:drools: OMG totally agree with you, this VM scenes matches better with the song than the one I posted. :woot: I LOVE IT! So sad, but so sweet. :spin: :crush: Thank you for sharing. :bravo:

EDIT: Well everything about Barun can sure be deathly to fan girls. Watching him on screen everyday is enough to give peoples heartattack, so I don't think you should take chance of meeting him in real life. I don't want to miss you posting with us if something were to happen to you. (God forbid though. ) :)

cecilia

Staff member
i love that mv b/c i can feel his anguish ... on the whole situation of his sister and his creepy bro in law .. and the pain he inflicted on himself and the woman he love ... Made me cry with him and hate him ... i was a bit bipolar in this mv b/c i hate how he treated Khushi but yet i couldn't help feeling sorry for his helplessness at the whole situation .. his heart is broken in so many ways and no one knows --- he's so vulnerable for trying to be so strong .. i'm so happy that he got his feeling sort out ... and got his KHUSHI back in his life .. otherwise, i dont' know how i'll continue to support him when i can't stand his ways of treating Khushi so rudely against his own will.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I do feel bad for him, but I don't feel sorry for him, because he jumped to conclusion, and believe that evil Shyam without asking her. He put her thru so much pains because his crazy assumptions. Even when she told him the true, he still didn't believe her, not only that, she has to suffered so much because of his actions. She was abandoned by her family and ignored by his whole family because of him. Not only he hurts her, but he let other hurts her because of his misunderstanding. Therefore I feel more sorry for her, and her pains is so much painful. I cried for her when she went to his room after that force wedding and knee down in front of him and telling him about her parent's death etc. Gosh that part just so sad, so after that whatever hurtful thing he got, I think he deserved it. :whatever: :dance1: So I don't feel sorry for him at all whenever I see him cry. :bhehe:

cecilia

Staff member
^you're so mean lol -- but i get you ... The meanest thing he did to Khushi was have her sleep by the pool . i cry a bucket when she stared at him and he just ignored her. Actually, now that you brought that up ... he did a lot of mess up thing to her .. i remember crying more than just that one scene .. the part where she left to see her parent and got kick out by buaji to take refuge at the mandir was sad too .. but i'm so glad he came and found her .. i was a bit lost like khushi too when he lifted her up.

But i can't blame him .. he was so into his world that everyone else around him means nothing (unless you're anji)
I think b/c of these past things he did to her -- he learned to appreciate her and respect her a lot more now.
like today episode .. he listened to her suggestion and allowed her to lead the way even though he protest for a bit.
Not only that, he allowed her the honor to cool him down despite how much he wanted to run out to rip Shyam apart lol

MAYA,
"PLEASE forgive me. I know I hurt not only Khushi, the fans and you but I PROMISE I'll be good. I'll even dance for you every night too" ~ASR :lol:

Sorry -- this is my all time favorite ASR dance moves!

rehann

sarNie Adult
oh god...
a lot of buzz that i missed out...
a little bit busy today at work... yeah u know early month~

good news for me n maybe others...
TRP's going up to 3.0 this week... from 2.4 to 3.0...
wow such a great movement...
congrats to all IPKKND teams... at last we prove how good we are!!!

for the news that Barun will leave the show...
Barun got a lot of movies offers...
just put it aside girls...
Starplus had just extend Sarun contract for another one year... that means... until DEC 2013...
don't scare me with that 'another 2months to create happy family ending for Arshi'
my heart will stop beating girls~
so till that time for sure it will be another 200-300 ep more for IPKKND~

also got a lot of Buzz about petition of stopping Lalit Mohan to leave this show!!
n also a lot of demand about the show~
just one thing i love about this all...
that how much everyone love n care about this show like how much i do~
check out for this petition...
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3217566
i found this intresting!!
but quite demanding~ don't get me wrong! that what i feel... evryone have their own thought. so no offens..
Demand 1~ for me evryone got their commitment... as well as LM and Arshad sir...
Ipkknd is their baby... i believe who ever that handle it... they will not let it crush down!!
so doesn't matter for me who handle it since they are more expert than us~
Demand 2~this one i agree 200000000%...
Demand 3~this one no comment since this what make evry show spice up~ with the speculation n rumours..
Demand 4~this is for Khushi... i know she have suffer so much... that why all people want her dignity remain!
n i agree! but with the track now... i believe it will remain...

hahaha i found its funny... when they state down... demand on beautiful nightwear for Khushi***
what this~ its sound cute... but for that Saree thing... i'm agree! they should made her chracter more equal to what she now!
Mrs Arnav Singh Raizada! not anyone can be in her place! so out appearance is really important!!

but that just a petition... if just 50% got approved then how good it will be~

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
^you're so mean lol -- but i get you ... The meanest thing he did to Khushi was have her sleep by the pool . i cry a bucket when she stared at him and he just ignored her. Actually, now that you brought that up ... he did a lot of mess up thing to her .. i remember crying more than just that one scene .. the part where she left to see her parent and got kick out by buaji to take refuge at the mandir was sad too .. but i'm so glad he came and found her .. i was a bit lost like khushi too when he lifted her up.

But i can't blame him .. he was so into his world that everyone else around him means nothing (unless you're anji)
I think b/c of these past things he did to her -- he learned to appreciate her and respect her a lot more now.
like today episode .. he listened to her suggestion and allowed her to lead the way even though he protest for a bit.
Not only that, he allowed her the honor to cool him down despite how much he wanted to run out to rip Shyam apart lol

MAYA,
"PLEASE forgive me. I know I hurt not only Khushi, the fans and you but I PROMISE I'll be good. I'll even dance for you every night too" ~ASR :lol:

Sorry -- this is my all time favorite ASR dance moves!
Sorry for late reply, was busy lastnight. :)

Oh don't even get me started on heartless ASR! :secret: After gone back to watch the old episode so many time I can see more and more of his bad behaviors toward Khushi, and I still convince that he does not deserved her at all. :whatever: During that forced marriage, was the worse, but what safe him and he got point from me is when Khushi's mom slap her, and he shows some anger, but he was trying hard not to show it. :pervie: So he is forgiven, but then he walked away and left her to defend herself to both family, damn it, is like he just thrown her into the tigers dungeon :weee: :numchuck: It was also so heart wrenching when she ran after her family to ask for their blessing, but they still ignored her. (Only her father shows her some mercy) :cry: :lmao: :cry1: :teary: :weep: Oh that part is just too painful to even think about it. :nono1: I can go on and on and on about every scene he treat Khushi badly, but then again LMAO :crazy: :loool: :spin: I think I'm bipolar just like you, because I know it pains him to hurt her. :arrg: DAMN IT ASR YOU ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY! :coverlaf: :arrg: :thumbup: :faint: I don't know if I should hate you or love you. :tease: :shrug: :sweat: :phew:

But NO Mr. ASR your dancing will not work on me. :thumbdown: But then again, I'm bipolar, so you can be forgiven if we can have a private one on one dance! Towel dance is a good start. :ghehe: :lolyup: :spicy: :rofl: :cloud9: :lol2:

Cecilia, how about this dance move? :clap2:

:whaha:
:lmao2:

Rehann, thanks for the information. I'm sure the rumors won't die down anytime soon, so I'll just take it one day at a time and enjoy Arshi as the show is still running. :wink:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ After the wedding scene where Khushi's mom slapped her and EVERYONE was mad at her was heartwrenching for me too! Everytime I watch those episodes, I always cry a river! :cry: :lmao: :cry1: :teary: :weep:

All the time ASR hurt Khushi he hurt even more!! My feelings toward ASR is more like Ceci!! I feel bad and sorry for him!! I feel his anguish thinking that Khushi betrayed and Shyam cheated on his sister. It was hard to open up his heart to anyone as it is! He was in denial the whole time and when he felt ready to pour out his heart to her then the MU happenned!! That's so very sad! :cry: Most of the time he felt trapped and hold on his pain to himself. Yeah, some of the mean things he said and did to Khushi was really hard to digest.

My feelings for ASR is bipolar as well! I forgive him so easily..hehehe just like Khushi!! :coverlaf: BTW..thanks Ceci. That towel dance of his worked on me..really can't stay mad at him! :drools: :faint:

Let's all agree that we're all bipolar concerning ASR!! :crazy: We love you, DAMMIT!!

Thanks, Rehann dear for the information! Muuuuuaaahhhhh...

rehann

sarNie Adult
some reliable people tweeted that...
another new promo had ready to air~
guess the theme of this new promo.... B) B) B) B)

another slaps sequence for Shyam!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:
~in the upcoming ep Khushi's plan will success to make Shyam confess all his evil doing...
n Di will get to know that he was behind her miscarriage...
she will slap shyam!!! :smack:

wahhhh... i'm so excited for the next ep~ :woot2: :woot2: :woot2:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Let's visit IPK tunes and songs!! LOVE them all and I listen to them everyday! :heart: :boombox:

Rabba ve Female Version (Kyun Dard Hai Itna )

Rabba Ve Male Version (Kyun Dard Hai Itna )

Title Song!

Rabba Ve

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
some reliable people tweet that... another new promo had ready to air~ guess the theme of this new promo.... B) B) B) B) another slaps sequence for Shyam!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: ~in the upcoming ep Khushi's will success to make Shyam confess all his evil doing... n Di will get to know that he was behind her miscarriage... she will slap shyam!!! :smack: wahhhh... i'm so excited for the next ep~ :woot2: :woot2: :woot2:
Thanks Rehann!! I think Shyam needs more than a slap or two!! :rant: I want him torture!! *rubbing my hands and thinking evil thoughts on how to go about it*

cecilia

Staff member
omg, my like quota are done .. i can't like anymore T_T

I want Shyam in jail -- get molest lol (i know .. i'm evil - blamed it on PRISON BREAK)

Maya, that dance doesn't turn you on . it makes you laugh instead .. do you want that than a nice towel dance? lol