Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon [ Starplus ]

cecilia

Staff member
I really like the way he lets her do her thing before interrupting her .. and the way ASR apologized to the man when the bottle cork accidentally fly from khushi's hands to the man's food. ASR really love her for who she is and this just .. keeps getting better. I believe they will stick together forever now no matter what the circumstances are :wub:

I'm so jealous of Khushi !!!!!

rehann

sarNie Adult
I really like the way he lets her do her thing before interrupting her .. and the way ASR apologized to the man when the bottle cork accidentally fly from khushi's hands to the man's food. ASR really love her for who she is and this just .. keeps getting better. I believe they will stick together forever now no matter what the circumstances are :wub:

I'm so jealous of Khushi !!!!!
me toooooo!!!!!!!! wish that i found my own ASR~ (the sweet one not the angry young man) hahaha
i'm quite busy this weekend.... just got time this morning to check out what happen here~
love yesterday episode~ Italian kababb! hahaha... i laugh till tears when i see Khushi's confident face while asking for that dish~
i always wondering why Khushi choose black dress for her first date... after i watch the episode i got the answer...
she try to be a cutie "asr"... them both are such a sweety...

here some recap for yesterday night episode~

**Arnav tells Anjali he will drop her where she is going. Daadi comes & says she is going with her. Arnav agrees & leaves.
Arnav reaches the hotel & searches for Khushi. He sees Khushi in Black & gets mesmerised. Khushi asks for reserved table.
She knows the table is reserved for next day. Khushi talks all good & Nice words to the waiter & makes him give a table.
Arnav Khushi get a Table. Khushi tries to act as everything go perfect. She orders italian food.

She tries to copy ASR.
She says if he can become KKG ,she can become ASR. Shyam & Anjali come to same restaruant & take a table exact opposite to Arshi table.
The ordered food comes she sees there is no salt. Arnav puts salt in the food. Khushi tells she want to do something for him.

Arnav orders red wine & asks her to drink. Khushi drinks & she likes it.The waiter comes & says its some soft drink. Arnav tells he wont
force her for anything which she doesnt like (awwww). He says He loves the way she is.. She shouldnt change.
Khushi says she has another surprise & brings wine. She tries to open & the bottle cap hits the person in front of her.
Arnav says sorry to the person & Khushi cries that everything gone wrong. Arnav copies Khushi & makes her smile.
Shyam gives a bracelet & anklet to Anjali saying its for thier daughter. The bracelt falls down & Shyam tries to pick up.

He sees Arnav & Khushi.He hides & tells Anjali to hide. Arnav & Khushi leave. Anjali gets afriad & tries to leave.
Shyam stops her. Anjali tells Shyam to come to Godhbharayi next day. Shyam thinks he wont lose such an opportunity.
Next day decorations going on...Shyam seen as dressed as electritian

Precap..
Garima & Buaji comes to Raizada house.
Garima asks for Daadi.Maami tells she
introduces her to Daadi.Garima tries to get
ready to meet Daadi...

love this moment~

our new Sweety ASR~

our hottest couple in black~

one italian kababb please~ hahaha
i love the way u are! uff that confession!

bubbly hahaha... chasma tootgaya~

''Arnav ji hum aapke liiye kya tho nahi karna chahte te... humne sochna apke liye ko bubbly se tapuk karenge lekin... Bubbly jakar bhai Sahab ke chasme par lag gayi aur bhai sahb ke Soup me jakr gir gayi ,hum to peetey bhi nahi.. Lekin dukh to is baat ka hai ki sab kuch gadbad ho gaya~ hahaha that hottie 'muche' Khushi Kumari Guptha Singh Raizada!
that so mesmerized!

cr~ IPKKND/fb

arshi first date~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=appPLPkXc1M&feature=g-all-u
cr as tagged

cecilia

Staff member
The eye lock rabba ve today and the little teasing from ASR was just ... too beautiful for words. I love his phone tease too - so funny how NK was so excited to be on the phone b/c asr told him that there's a girl who want to talk to him .. Aakash tried to stop after ASR told him that it was BUAJI but instead got stop by ASR and so they both watched NK made a fool out of himself. Too funny! I really like their BROMANCE in the show!!!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Just watched yesterday's epi!! Arnav looked so handsome and dashing and Khushi was so stunning!! OMG...Arnav was so adorable! :crush: :heart: He was very patient with Khushi and loved spending every moment with her. Loved to see him so relax and smiling! Great episode with some romance and comedy. Some people on the India-forums were bashing this episode! They had too high of an expectation!! I think the CVs wanted to show that both accepted each other as is. This is an important point because love is not about wanting or expecting the other person to change! We know their love is strong and there's no false expectations down line!

Will watch today's epi and come back and spazz with you gals!!

cecilia

Staff member
OMG! I went on an ARSHI fanmade mv rampage on YOUTUBE and stumble upon Aish and Hrithik's consummation clip from Jodhaa Akbar again (One of my all time favorite from Aish/Hrithik) and wish that ARSHI's SR will be this romantic :wub:

I swear - they don't have to show much skin or whatever ... expressions like Aish/Hrithik will send me to cloud9 (6 minutes of ROMANCE will do it for me too just like how it takes Aish/Hrithik this long to make me blush and send me to cloud9) lol

rehann

sarNie Adult
^WOW...thanks for sharing!! I would love to see ASR rain-kissed Khushi like that... :spicy:
thnk ceci~ love that moment in J0dda-akhbar...
hope also they will got that suhagrat moment like that... or so called rain-kissed hahaha
my mind already think of something else~ hahaha

rehann

sarNie Adult
LOve the episode~
especially Arshi~ their keep tease each other...
that bua ji n NK romance really crack me up!!!
brilliant ep! wonder will asr peeping that Mehendi rasam~
that three bro again... doing naughty...

here some recap for the episode~

Epi. Strt with Shyam,in disguise of a handyman,does something with the electricalwires of the RM.
Inside the house, NK spots a wire and asks Arnav about it who seems least interested but takes a look anyway. Shyam sees Arnav and NK inspecting the wire and realises that this will lead them to the spycam. He quietly climbs up the ladder and cuts the wire so that Arnav and NK can't reach it.

At GH, Garima seems distracted and Madhumati sympathises thinking she is worried about Arnav's Dadi. It is revealed that Payal is not Garima's biological daughter either. She is Shashi's first wife's daughter who had passed away leaving the family broken. Madhumati tells her she deserves happiness for accepting Shashi and Payal in that condition.Garima hugs Madhumati and thinks that she can do anything for her daughters' happiness and is ready to beg Dadi for forgiveness.

Shyam is busy messing with the wiring while listening to Arnav giving some instructions to the other handymen. He notices that Shyam isn't where he was standing and enquires about 'the man'. He looks around for him and Shyam reaches Anjali's room. He puts something under her bed and leaves before Arnav can comein.

Anjali comes out of the bathroom and sees Arnav in her room. He asks if she had called anyone for any work and she refuses. Arnav calls someone up and asks them to check all the workers' company IDs. He enquires about Anjali's health andleaves. Anjali tells her baby that she wishes that his/her father was there for the godhbharai too.

The Rs welcome the Gs. While Payal greets everyone, Khushi looks around for someone. Madhumati asks Payal about Dadi since she wants to meet Garima. Manorma says finally the much-awaited moment has arrivedTongue
Arnav and NK are going somewhere when Arnav spots Khushi and they both share a Rabba Ve eyelock. NK asks Arnav how he knew Khushi has come and Khushi answers for him that they know just like that. Arnav points to Khushi's face and she wonders if something is wrong but he is only teasing her.

Khushi asks Payal if something is wrong with her face and Payal assures her she is looking beautiful.
Manorma and Nani take Garima and Madhumati inside.

Garima follows Manorma to meet Dadi. She is visibly nervous to spot Dadi who is helping Anjali. Before they can reach her, Dadi leaves for some work. Payal tells Garima she'll make her meet Dadi.

NK, Arnav and Akash, on NK's idea,decide to have some fun of their own while the ladies party downstairs. NK says they'll watch a horror movie!ROFL.ROFL
Dadi is sitting in front of the idol and wishing Shyam was here with Anjali too.

Payal, meanwhile, gets Garima there to meet Dadi. But once again, before Dadi can spot Garima, someone comes in front and she leaves. Payal tells Garima Dadi is very busy with work and she'll make them meet later.

Khushi gets a call from Arnav and she tells him she knows he was teasing her. Arnav says she still has a little red nose on her faceROFL.ROFL Khushi hands over the phone to Madhumati and Arnav gives his to NK immediately.Arnav and Akash decide to watch the fun. NK gets the shock of his life when he realises he is talking to MadhumatiROFL.ROFL
Anjali is happily sitting hugging her belly as people shower her with blessings. Dadi still hasn't spotted Garima.

Anjali tells her baby that she is waiting for him/her to come and call her 'Ma' and she wants him/her to always stay with them. Some ladies comment on Shyam not being here putting the Rs in an awkward situation while Anjali gets a little upset. They gossip on how something must've gone wrong. Dadi tells Nani that this is what she meant since so many days; this is all Arnav's fault. Khushi asks Anjali about her medicines and gets water for her. Arnav comes down and overhearsDadi asking to call Shyam to shut everyone's mouths.

Arnav makes it clear that Shyam is never going to come in that house again..!!
Epi.Ends.

Precap : Arnav pleads Dadi to understand that just when they'd started forgetting the past 14 years, Shyam betrayed them all. Garima is overhearing all this..!
cr~neel-ipkknd/fb

some still pics for the ep~

love this sweet connection~ know whenever someone u love is near u... i'm amuse...

love when Khushi said 'bas palta chal jata hai~ 'for sure arshi know they can't live without each other!!!' so sweet!

"Tumhare chehre pe abhi bhi hai..chhoti si lal naak!!"
"hamari nak lal nahi hai""Lekin chhoti to hai!"
hahaha this cute flirty line by arshi~

LMao... Arnav naughty expression n NK actions really crack me up~ hahaha
cr~ ipkknd/fb & sanayairani fb

my fav part of the episode~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B62d8f4Bjw8&feature=channel&list=UL
cr as tagged
LoL naughty ASR... poor Khushi...
keep rub her face~

hope to see more romance of Arshi tonight!
Awww... tonight Khushi will tinted ASR name in her mehendi~
die for that... excited :woot: :woot:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Great episode and I thoroughly enjoyed it!! What's up with Shyam?! I guess he is really talented from being a lawyer to an electrician? :lol: He must have learn this new skill while on exile!! Hopefully Arnav will be more vigilant and take extra precaution on security!

Ceci, I agree that ARSHI scene on the stair was just beautiful and precious!! That sure made me smile. :D His gently teasing was so cute! I love their phone conversation as well. Also the scene with Arnav, NK and Akash was so funny and just loving their BROMANCE as always!!

The scene between Garima and Buaji was really heartfelt! I'm glad the CVs cleared any speculations that ASR might be related to Khushi or Payal!

I'm looking forward to the next episode!

rehann

sarNie Adult
Great episode and I thoroughly enjoyed it!! What's up with Shyam?! I guess he is really talented from being a lawyer to an electrician? :lol: He must have learn this new skill while on exile!! Hopefully Arnav will be more vigilant and take extra precaution on security!

Ceci, I agree that ARSHI scene on the stair was just beautiful and precious!! That sure made me smile. :D His gently teasing was so cute! I love their phone conversation as well. Also the scene with Arnav, NK and Akash was so funny and just loving their BROMANCE as always!!

The scene between Garima and Buaji was really heartfelt! I'm glad the CVs cleared any speculations that ASR might be related to Khushi or Payal!

I'm looking forward to the next episode!
ufff... speaking of that i'm relief! Asr not related to Payal n Khushi!
bua ji have said that 'Payal' is Shasi daughter with his first wife...
then after his wife die... garima get married with Shasi n bring Khushi also to stay with them after her parent death~
so now the one that got blood relation with Garima is Khushi not Payal~ she is her niece... while Payal is just her step daughter...
after all if even they don't have any blood relation... then some dark secret got reveal n proof that she is responsible for any incident in ASR life... i believe Khushi will never leave her amma... person who give her a life for almost 20 years~

rehann

sarNie Adult
Just when i'm happy - spoiler came out and taunted me again .. WHAT THE!!!!
i do not want whatever spoiler stated to be true for today episode!!! *argh!
me too~ i'm breathless when read that spoiler... everyweb says the same thing~
Khushi will fall from stair bcause of the blackout that Shyam created! n also will terriblely injured!
What crap~ got hurt in her mehendi rasam? what this... i wish that will be a romantic fall... not this kind of tragic fall~
but that sound relevent too... this is Arshi wedding~ for sure there will be many tragic twist n disturbance during all their ceremony!
please make it just slightly hurt... wish also to see our hottie Arnav got panic n worries for Khushi!
hihihi always wish for max romantic scene!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:rant: WHAT THE FUDGE!!! YOU STUPID HITLER-DADI! :whatever: That devil-Shyam is a fraud, a liar, yet you don't give a FUDGE because you STILL FUDGING WANT HIM TO BE IN THE FUTURE OF THE BRAIN-DEAD-ANGALI?! :rant: GOSH I HATE that Dadi character with a passion :rant: :yuck: I thought I hate Shyam character, but now I know he was only second on my list! :girlmad: :nono1: Good thing I could only type using my left hand right now or else I'll be ranting-crazy in here. :shrug:

I like, enjoy and love everyone's posts but couldn't reply back at the moment my hand hurts, got bitten by my dog last week, so please don't stop writing even if no one respond back, just know that I'm :hide: lurking around alright girls. :rockon: ARSHI FIGHTING! :clap2: (It takes me forever to type this post, so I stop my ranting for today :lol2: )

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Maya...glad to hear from you!! So sorry about your hand. Hope you have a quick recovery! :flowers: How's your Dad doing by the way?

I read the summary for today's epi already. The last scene should be a nice treat..ARSHI moment for us to drool over of course! :dance1: :dance2: :dance3: Will watch it later!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Since there has been a lot of hide and seek or cat and mouse game on IPKKND, here's a mv full of them!! :lolyup:

cr: communitydriveipkknd

I thought a comment made by this person is too hilarious!! :lmao3: :loool:
NOTHING GIVES ME MORE SATISFACTION THAN SEEING SHYAM TOUCH A GOAT's FEET!
vsc94 3 days ago

EDIT:
I've seen this mv several days ago...and I'm still cracking up like crazy especially the comment about Shyam touching a goat's feet!! :lmao: :rofl: :lmao2: :lolyup:

cecilia

Staff member
Kath, that video is hilarious! I love their hide/seek games as well =- especially ARSHI :wub:

Today episode sure bring lots of magic .. the last scene *awe-i fainted too many times*
ONLY ASR can be this romantic by sitting there arguing with his wifey like that :wub:

Maya, hope you feel better soon na .. i lurke around here too lmao

oh, i forgot to say that i love asr - HE'S RIGHTEOUS and always will get his ways .. even DADI can't win him :wub:

AH, HE'S SO HOT wearing that indian clothes too - he made it looks so so so so SEXY!!! *drool*
i don't know if anyone notice but i always notice that he likes to spread his leg a bit when he stands .. today, with that outfit on - he looks some sort of a SUPER HERO to me :wub:

i love their BROMANCE once again :wub:

rehann

sarNie Adult
after watch last night episode i found that the spoiler might be right~
Khushi might get hurt~ not because she falling from the stairs but maybe because she step on that shattered glasses that Shyam prepare for Anjali~
love the way Arnav casually seat in front of Khushi... n just look at her with that flirty words~
i want to smack Shyam head when he look at Khushi with that lustful face! he seem long for her~ the first person that he look was her!
such a jerk! before i though he hate Khushi now... but no! he still obsessive over her!

**some recap for the episode~

The show begins with DADI forcing NANI to call Shyam so that people wont speak badwords about Shyam Anjali.
Arnav comes and says SHYAM will can never come back here.Nani gets up and stops Arnav not to make any scene here
in front of people and Anjali's special day.Arnav says he needs to talk to DADI. DADI too says, she need to say
something to him too.After DADI and Arnav leaves, Garima thinks she needs to talk to DADI now personally.
At room, Arnav ask whats she cooking, why she is bend Shyam here? DADI says Shyam is Anjali's husband he mustbe here.
Arnav explains Shyam took advantage of them and made our life hell. Today Anjali is happy ... so let it be everything fine.

4 years ago mishap took long for us to forget we dont want similar thing happen to us now. So please dont force me.
DADI says sternly whatever you say but I WILL CALL SHYAM here. Nani tells DADI today dont do anything ...

we will discuss on this topic later... Arnav is angry... Nani consoles him too to dont make scene today. Garima is behind
pillar and hears everything... After DADI leaves, Arnav talks to himself... and tells Nani.. if my parents were alive they
would have supported me. Nani consoleshim today is good day, you are soon getting married... and also will be MAMA soon
so dont feel bad. Outside Raizada house . .Shyam is waiting to go inside but there is security checking everyone. Suddenly
there are some music players who have been called to play drums. catches one of them and bribes him so that he can go inside.
He enters along with all drum members. Shyam has come in disguise... with beard and everything. When he enters house he
sees Khushi once again he seem mesmerized by her beauty...There are only ladies in room soon boys join in the group.
Shyam hides and enters into Anjali's room and goes to take out the box he had hidden before below the bed.
He wears golves and takes something out of the box looks like glass pieces... over the door mat... As he had seens everyone

had taken off their shoes before in drawing room function. After job is done he hides box once again.At function DADI brings
Anjali ... suddenly Garima comes in between she hides her face. She remembers what Arnav told NANI.. that she doesn't want
to remember anything from past. Suddenly someone places hand over her shoulder and she is scared... At function everyone
is busy getting MEHNDI. Garima is relieved ... she was Buaji... she takes her to function.... Garima is scared...
but Buaji takes Garima towards function...

BREAK
At Function Anjali finds a small box parcel with something and she calls for person who left that ... Its Shyam he smiles back...
Anjali is happy to see Shyam . He nods towards Anjali and she understands ,... But suddenly Manorama comes near shyam. ...
Manorama goes and Anjali is relieved... Khushi is about to get mehendi... Arnav tells the mehndiwala to write LG - Laat Governer..
on her hand but Khushi says she want 'A'. Arnav reminds ... her old scene where she had scribed 'A' behore hand and Khushi told
even in her name there is Aa... 'Khushi KUMAAARI GUPTAAA' ... They both smile...
Episode ends

No Precap
cr~ipkknd/fb

some episode still pics...
Our angry Hottie aSr~
sad choote~

love nani & arnav scene~

hate how lustful his stare at Khushi! before this i though he already give up about Khushi love & want to revenge her for fooling him
but now i get to know no matter what his hope to own Khushi never end!!
love his flirty face!
LG~Laad Gavener...
Khushi Kumaaari Gupthaaaaa~
we have done this ritual long time before~

love their lovely smile! iss jodi ko kya naam doon?

cr-ipkknd/fb
uffff!!! the scene that make me bite my pillow last night~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xBWNzUBAW4&feature=g-all-u

what the! such a crazy twist~
After he know the truth... Arnav will call-off the wedding!
come on he hurt Khushi for their first wedding... n now?
i prefer he know it after wedding! please yaar!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4XPvjm7ubU&feature=youtu.be

cr as tagged

cecilia

Staff member
OH, NO! T_T - i'm going to cry a river for Khushi!
After all she did and even confessed to him too? *sighed*
If he does call it off .. T_T

Edited:
MISTI said wedding will happen ...

Best of part of today episode :wub:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmkElirWMqs&feature=plcp
I'm blushing like crazy - how can they keep doing this to me.
SO SO SO HOT and beautiful together <3

rehann

sarNie Adult
OH, NO! T_T - i'm going to cry a river for Khushi!
After all she did and even confessed to him too? *sighed*
If he does call it off .. T_T

Edited:
MISTI said wedding will happen ...

Best of part of today episode :wub:
I'm blushing like crazy - how can they keep doing this to me.
SO SO SO HOT and beautiful together <3
love this scene too~ love when he show the mehendi on his hand n Khushi hug him!
they such a cutie! i'm so happy for their love...

btw for that 'call-off' wedding i don't believe it... might be that secret will be safe n sound until wedding since Garima is keep hiding from dadi...
however if that secret got reveal n someone will ask Arnav to call off the wedding since Garima is their so called 'bad' women who stole his father n cause of his mother suicide! that 'someone' 100% will be dadi! i also believe that Arnav will hate n sooo angry with garima but he will refuse to call-off the wedding! his love for Khushi right now can't be compare to any anger~ someone like arnav will never do something stupid like that! that have nothing to do with Khushi! if Garima is that 'women'... so what?! he already make that mistake at first (blame Khushi for something she not do). Now i can't believe he will repeat it again! if that really happen... uff Khushi will get hurt again T.T .... if i Khushi i will not forgive him~