Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon [ Starplus ]

rehann

sarNie Adult
it's 4 am and i'm still up - watching arshi mv lol

Credit: mik
this virus is soo unbelievable right~
i understand ur condition right now... i had it 2 nights before... till i have to take half day leave!
the show finish at 11pm (malaysia time)~ at 4am... i'm still at the episode crazy over the 'let her come' scene... don't know how many time i smack the replay button till i change the player setting... make it repeat without i have to smacked anything! then the video keep repeating till i fall sleep... i just shutdown the laptop when i wake up the next morning! oh god... when i got to the office... just my body there... my mind n heart with Arshi... i can't do any work... smilling by myself when remember of Arshi.... at 1pm take half day leave n go back home then watch IPKKND from ep 1 till recent ep... this virus make me worry~ this happen when i watch their romance at the poolside then what will happen if that is their wedding or first night episode? i will have to take a week leave or what? oh god...
U lucky ceci... that ur school didn't start yet right? if not u have to go with 'panda' eyes to attend the class~hahaha
all thanks goes to arshi.. for sure~

cecilia

Staff member
Rehann, what are they talking about in this video?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tk4HDC9_WUE
I'd love to know - thanks in advance na

I'll try to control my fever before it gets overboard/affecting my study.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Girls...this ARSHI FEVER is raging mad!! It's 3:13am here in California and I'm still up doing ARSHI stuff! Actually, I stay up late like this every night!! :blush: Crazy me!! No cure in sight for us! I think we're lost forever!

Ceci, thanks for sharing the awesome vids!! Goodnight, goodmorning or good afternoon, ladies!!

rehann

sarNie Adult
Rehann, what are they talking about in this video?
I'd love to know - thanks in advance na

I'll try to control my fever before it gets overboard/affecting my study.
the video shows the upcoming track... that Khushi will be upset cause Garima say she will not attend Khushi's wedding cause of sashi's health reasons(but i think it more to dadi's reason) garima give Khushi, her real mother's earring to wear at the wedding. Khushi so upset cause before this Garima not attend any of wedding ritual n right now she wouldn't attend the wedding too.
Khushi have been ask about why trp was dropped... Sanaya said she don't know since this few weeks episode was doing good... with a lot of excitement, drama, romance and so on... she loving the episode now and no regret for that..
another question~ is this Wedding will be grand? sanaya said as we heard it was Arnav Singh Raizada for sure the wedding should be grand! yes the wedding going to be grand...
are Khushi excited for the wedding~ Khushi's dream was to have a big wedding with a nice wedding suit.... so of course she excited! Khushi is so excited!

hope this help you ceci~

cecilia

Staff member
Thank you, Rehann <3

Today episode is nothing but sweet .. he came inside the temple b/c it's part of ritual and by doing this - he'll bring smile to his wifey's face.
Awe, ASR .. why do you have to do everything so SMOOTHLY and hot like this .. i love love your every surprise actions!

rehann

sarNie Adult
here dear... some yesterday night episode recap~

**Episode starts with Arnav&rsquo;s family coming to the temple. Khushi&rsquo;s mother turns back and sees Dadi praying, Dadi&rsquo;s eyes are closed. She is shocked and scared.
Anjali comes back to Raizada house. She confirms with a servant that no one is at home. She then tells servant to go and meet his family as well.
Back to temple. Garima quietly runs away from there. Khushi is looking around and she sees Dadi and Arnav&rsquo;s family there. Payal tells Buaji, Arnav told us that you all are coming to temple so we came here as well. Payal asks where is Garima.

Khushi says she was here only, don&rsquo;t know where she went. Buaji tells Khushi to call her. Garima is going back to home in an auto and Aakash sees her. But before he calls her, she has left already. Garima picks up the phone and tells Khushi that she is going to home as she forgot to tell nurse about medicine. Khushi says, you could just have called home. Garima says that she tried and says leave all that. She tells Khushi to finish pooja and come back home and she disconnects the phone.

Break 1..

Dadi taunts Buaji and says Garima must have had an emergency again.. I guess she just doesn&rsquo;t want to meet me. Buaji says, it&rsquo;s nothing like that.. we didn&rsquo;t know you&rsquo;re coming here. Aakash comes back and tells everyone that he just saw Garima going somewhere in auto. Khushi says, I just talked with her. Dadi says to Khushi, I may not see your mother but you will definitely meet with Arnav today. Dadi says. I told you clearly that you can&rsquo;t meet Arnav before marriage but you still told him that you&rsquo;re coming here so he comes here to meet you. Nani defends Khushi. Payal takes Khushi on a side and tells that Arnav is waiting outside. Khushi is going there and she gets a call from Arnav. Arnav says, your pooja must be done now. When are you coming out? Khushi says, Dadi is blaming me for this. Arnav says, I don&rsquo;t care what Dadi says. Khushi says, but I do care. She then says, leave all this. I don&rsquo;t want you to get angry that too when I have came here to take our marriage&rsquo;s permission from God. She says this is one of the rituals as well. Arnav says, ritual? okay and disconnects the phone.

Everyone is getting ready for the pooja. Suddenly everyone is shocked as Arnav is coming inside the temple. Arnav says what happened? It&rsquo;s ritual right.. you need marriage&rsquo;s permission from Kuldevi right. Manorama asks Nani to pinch her&hellip; she can&rsquo;t believe Arnav and in temple.

Khushi tells Arnav to join his hands and pray. Khushi is praying and Arnav is looking at her and smiling. Khushi tells Devi ma, see Arnav in temple today but you don&rsquo;t get happy because Arnav is doing all this for me. She tells Devi ma to have her blessings on him always. Arnav forwards his left hand for prasad. Khushi tells him right hand, not left.

Arnav asks Khushi, so now we got permission for marriage? Happy now? Khushi gives him a smile. Nani tells Arnav, if Anjali was here then she would get so happy seeing you in temple. On a side, Payal tells Khushi, Arnav is doing all this for you. Khushi then realizes that she should do something for him as well. She goes to him and says, I knew that you would come inside temple one day for sure and today you came. They leave temple now.

Outside temple. Dadi again taunts them about Garima and says she still didn&rsquo;t meet her.

At Raizada house, Anjali has prepared tea for someone. She gives tea and says we can talk as much as we want now. It&rsquo;s Shyam back in Raizada house.

Break 2..

Shyam says, when you get worried like this, you look even more beautiful. He says but you sent servant home and made sure that no one is at home before calling me here, then why are you worried? He holds her hand asks her to sit down. Anjali says, I know but I was little scared. She asks him, why you wanted to meet me here only? Shyam says, is this any crime to meet my own wife at own house? Anjali says, I just want to stay closer to you and never get apart. Shyam says we never got apart. Whenever I got chance, we met. And they show how Anjali used to meet with him. Shyam says, I just care about you and our baby. He then asks her how is she feeling and says that&rsquo;s why I have to stay with you. Anjali says, I am fine. Don&rsquo;t worry about me. Shyam says, I can&rsquo;t stay with you all the time that&rsquo;s why I get worried. Anjali says, me too. I am tired of meeting you like this. She says, I wish Arnav could realize that he is wrong. Shyam says, I am also tired of all this. I just want to tell truth to everyone and stay with you. Anjali hopes everything gets fine like before.

Episode ends..

Precap: At Khushi&rsquo;s house. Garima is taking out the bags. Khushi asks why these bags? Garima says that she is going somewhere.

our hottie ASR~
Whatever he do is for her...
whatever she wish is for him...
love the way Khushi teach her lover boy~
one day i know u will come into the temple~
now we got kuldevi permission right?
cutie ARSHI~

cr~IPKKND/fb

yesterday's episode was not the best one... but it touch my heart! how they love each other so much!
love how Asr make the rituals all perfects... he just want to fulfill Khushi dreams n bring smile to her face! Just that!
yesterday cause of boring... i rewatch some Arshi sweet episode... i watch episode 227... when Anjali tell Khushi that ASR weakness is love... she said Khushi have to show her love to make he know then u will see new ASR... the one that u never see before!
Now i know what Anjali means.... that new ASR is in front of us right now!
all IPKKND's teams are doing great! thanks so much...

BTW that shyam already come back... in few more episode i believe he will move in to RM~ since we can see how vulnerable Anjali is...
i'm no worries for that... Arshi's love are so strong right now to be disturb... just do whatever he want to... i want Anjali to see his dirty action by her own eyes..
so that she will know... her stupid n vulnerable actions had bring 'big problem' to her family n her choote life! Another reasons is i want to see how he will cover his mad n jaelousy face when Arshi flirt with each other infront of evryone~ since they are the most hottest n flirtest couple in RM right now~ hahaha that gonna be great!

excited for the next episode~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljCs0636kMc&feature=plcp
credit as tagged~
love the moment when ASR start to smile when he see Khushi slowly smiling! that adorable~

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Mandir scene is the highlight and my favorite part of today's episode too!! Awww...our Hottie is just too sweet for words doing everything for his wifey! Loved the way he walked up the temple and shocked everyone especially Khushi!! :shock2: Her jaw was dropped to the floor! :lol2: I especially love their lovely smiles during the prayer sequence!! It was so beautiful to watch and definitely one of those special kodak moment!! :camera: :cloud9: I was smiling from ear to ear!! :D

BTW, I thought Payal looked gorgeous today for some reason...maybe the color of her hair with the sun shinning on it!! There was a nice glow!!
Rehann, thanks for the summary and pictures/vid!! :clap2:

rehann

sarNie Adult
Mandir scene is the highlight and my favorite part of today's episode too!! Awww...our Hottie is just too sweet for words doing everything for his wifey! Loved the way he walked up the temple and shocked everyone especially Khushi!! :shock2: Her jaw was dropped to the floor! :lol2: I especially love their lovely smiles during the prayer sequence!! It was so beautiful to watch and definitely one of those special kodak moment!! :camera: :cloud9: I was smiling from ear to ear!! :D

BTW, I thought Payal looked gorgeous today for some reason...maybe the color of her hair with the sun shinning on it!! There was a nice glow!!
Rehann, thanks for the summary and pictures/vid!! :clap2:
my pleasure dear~
awwwww.... some spoilers stated that Shyam will plan an accident for ASR... n he will move in to RM when ASR hospitalized! nobody can stop him since Anjali n dadi is on his side! Khushi will have a lot of emotional scene~ n it will happen after Arshi wed...
no worry cause if it will happen after wedding rituals for sure Arshi will pass this problem with their love! it sure will bring a big impact to Khushi if that happen when they are on the sweetest moment of their life!

actually i have read this spoiler last weeks but ignore it since no other member respond to this...
but today once again the spoiler was bring up n got a lot of respond.... i don't know whether to believe or not... but i don't see other way how Shyam gonna move back to RM~

before this i think maybe Shyam use that medicines to make Anjali health worst so that she can request to her bro to bring Shyam back for her... n ASR will give in since his sis not in good condition! but with ASR attitude don't know whether it possible or not~

that spoilers sound reliable for me cause with ASR attitude he will never let Shyam move back to his house...
except he not there~ hospitalized... like whtat that spoilers stated!

no matter what the future track will be... just hope that their love seasons is happen perfectly! n we all will be togther with u arshi... to face all ur trouble toghther... Arshi fighting!!!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ I think that spoiler might be possible too!! Yeah, the only way for Snakewa to enter RM is only when our Hero is down!! :teary: Oh boy...this is going to be so tough for us as well as for Khushi! :cry1: I don't know if our heart can take that seeing Khushi so sad and our Hottie hospitalized!! I'll be bawling my eyes out for sure. Ok, I really have to prepare myself for that when the time comes. I'll be sure to have some tissues handy!! It's just not fair...from ARSHI's bliss to their worst nightmare!!

cecilia

Staff member
It's good to not have ASR all the time ... but i do agree, missing him just make the pace go a bit slow.
however, i'm okay with today episode .. it's what the family need to console each other.
I'm glad Garima pushes Khushi to get the marriage going despite her and Shashi's absence.

Glad the doctor told Anji to stop taking meds too ... i just want Shyam's plan to fail time after time
Looking forward to tomorrow episode ...

rehann

sarNie Adult
It's good to not have ASR all the time ... but i do agree, missing him just make the pace go a bit slow.
however, i'm okay with today episode .. it's what the family need to console each other.
I'm glad Garima pushes Khushi to get the marriage going despite her and Shashi's absence.

Glad the doctor told Anji to stop taking meds too ... i just want Shyam's plan to fail time after time
Looking forward to tomorrow episode ...
agree... btw yestrday ep not that bad... got a lot of point there~
the one that i really like is when Garima admit to sashi about her past...
so it like what we think... all related direct with garima n not with Khushi... good to know that...
also about the madicine i love it too...
for some reason i think the spoiler about ASR accident going to be false spoiler cause even without that accident....
ASR will have a hard time to stop dadi to do not bring back 'Shyam' back to RM... this dadi sure will support Anjali n Shyam since she do not like Khushi n always believe ASR make a mistake by chase Shyam out! she will use Anjali's health to bring Shyam back for sure!
one morethat i really like is for that double event that will be organize in upcoming track... Mehendi n 'pregnant mother' event will be held togther~ this sure big n will also bring another twist for Arshi... since dadi seems like she will use this event to bring Shyam back to RM...
excited for next track!

wow it happen as what i think~ dadi is the one responsible for shyam move back to RM...
here some spoiler photos for tonight episode...

after this we will got two team in RM...
Team Arshi n Team Shyam~

rehann

sarNie Adult
wow guys~ got a big news... some blog said that...
in upcoming track... even garima already run from meeting dadi but when raizada family go to GH...
dadi will see garima photos.... n will blow up some big secret!
~Garima is Arnav step mother's
~Payal is Arnav half sister... his father daughter with Garima.

i'm so shocked read this news~ what will happen then? will this affect Khushi n Arnav relation since Khushi is somehow related with Garima... the person that arnav hate so much for ruining his family n cause of his mother's suicide? the wedding is sure happen but just wonder if this will bring intense condition in Arshi relation? the twist will blow again... ohhh godd...

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Well, they finally show Dadi's connection with Shyam!! :rolleyes: I feel so sad and disheartened that ASR is betrayed by his own family. They won't know the damage they will cause until it is too late! *shaking my head*

Love the telephone conversation between Khushi and Arnav today!! With a stern voice she ordered him to meet her at the Purple Orchid ASR-style. :coverlaf: I thought that was so cuuute! She corrected his "WHAT?" to "WHAT THE..." :ghehe: So cute when she called him back using her sweet voice to confirm! Yeahhhh, they are going on a date! :dance3: :dance2: :woot:

It's so great to see the MIGHTY ASR going through his closet looking for the right clothes to wear!! Afterall this is his first date with his wifey!! I'm sure he's a bit nervous and wants to look his best! Loved it when NK teased him about it!! I can't help smiling...

PRECAP picture!
OMG...can't wait to watch ARSHI's first DATE on Monday!! They look so HOT!! :spicy: Shyam will try to interfere for sure!! :rant: :rant:

credit as tagged

rehann

sarNie Adult
love yesterday episode~ especially this part...

Khushi try to make a surprise for Arnav? what it probably will be?
who care? just that she make that move i already love her so much~
love when he said 'what?' n she right it with 'what the..'
love arshi's first date n love their super hot look in black~

just hate anjali n dadi for sure~ i'm get mad on this both people more than Shyam!
how come both of u betrayed ur own blood with someone that u just believe on his words!
Arnav will feel dishearted when he know what his di n dadi planning behind him... his words mean nothing to them!
'i will make something big that all people just can watch it without can do anything!'
that Shyam's dialogue give me goosebump... what he plan to do to my Arshi?
ahhh... one day this both di n dadi sure will regret for believing that snake n put Arshi's life in danger!
after this we can see the war between arnav's true love n Anjali's blind love! who gonna make it to the end!

here dears... new promo for next week~
for sure i'm excited...

Merit

sarNie Adult
I love Sanya's hair. It's supper straight and long. Awwww....their first date looks adorable. Sanya looks good in black. And Barun, well he looks good in just about anything.

Shyam is back? He comes across so creepy to me. It feels like there is always some sort of evil spirit behind him that's ready to pop out in any moment when one least expect it.

cecilia

Staff member
I love Sanya's hair. It's supper straight and long. Awwww....their first date looks adorable. Sanya looks good in black. And Barun, well he looks good in just about anything.

Shyam is back? He comes across so creepy to me. It feels like there is always some sort of evil spirit behind him that's ready to pop out in any moment when one least expect it.
I always miss my long hair everytime i watch her with the extension on. *SAVING it again*

Today episode was cute - I love this whole ASR wannabe act from Khushi - It's good to see a different side of her ..
showing that she is working real hard to try to understand her hubby :wub:

The way that he told her to not change melt my heart as well .. I want a hubby as awesome as ASR!!!
I'll put up with the attitude if he changes to be like him in the end of our marriage lmao

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Ceci, I love what you said about ASR!! :wub: Though I love the change in him, I don't want him to change completely. Khushi fell in love with him some time ago accepting him "As Is" with the good and bad. Like Khushi, I'm in the same boat! Sometimes I want to wring his neck for treating Khushi poorly and other time my heart melts when he tries to make amends and show his caring and sensitive side! She loves him unconditionally! He accepted her as well!

I had a busy morning so I haven't had the chance to watch today's epi yet. Sounds like a good epi. Thanks Ceci, now I'm so looking forward it!