Ipod nano?

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Does anyone have it? Can you give me some feedback on it, ie sound quality, battery life etc etc. I got the mini like 8 months ago, which is still fairly new..then Apple comes out with this and they discontinue the mini..? what a slap in the face but I'm contemplating whether to sell it for a nano or not =/ from reviews, it seems better :unsure: :ph34r:

Nameless

N i n j a
It just looks thinner and slightly smaller. I don't really like the interface on the ipod, but on the black nano, it looks good. I think you should wait, but if you have money, why not buy another one? lol.

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Thanks for the input, I did some more research lol. The good thing about it is the flash memory, I think it's the only one of it's kind to have that so far, then there's the colour display, and of course the slimmer and light weight size..not liking that it has smaller storage though, even my mini has more capacity, but that's ok I like everything else about it haha, I'll wait a little longer maybe by Christmas to get it..hopefully the price goes down a bit but that's highly unlikely -__-

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
Interesting ... I didn't know it has a flash memory thingy too. god i just got my mini ipod 3 months i should've of wait for the nano. I think it similar but I wish nano comes in different colors like the mini ipod. hehe well i probably just buy one as a christmas for one of my close friends. :)

juicee

sarNie Elites
well the black nano scratches very easily. I still have my 40 one, but the battery totally sucks - had to replace it twice already...

duck

sarNie Egg
the nano ipod will come in different colors, you just need to have the patience to wait...this is where the apple market industry will get you, first they introduced the nano only in black and white, then they'll wait for a few more months or so, then present the nanos' in different colors, like for example some of you guys had already gotten the mini ipod just a few month before and BAM, here comes the nano; just like w/ an techno industry, they'll come out w/ something that is cool, then later, they'll come out w/ something more cooler and nicer.
i like my nano, im not picky on colors since i got mine as a gift ^^

darvil

sarNie Adult
umm my friend bought one fo these.. its pretty badass and the sound quality is very good too.

I might have to get one myself but only next quarter when I get more $$$. :D

nsinong

sarNie Elites
I got the 20 gb, so the nano is a midget compared to mine. The black one looks so cool! I wish I should have waited also. :(

Nameless

N i n j a
I'm tempted to purchase one too. But then again, I'll wait until the xmas season. Other brands might come out with good ones too.

swtanne

I just got the white one last week! I think that they sound quality and everything is great! It's really small and easy to carry around.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
i'm thinking buying one..but i will hold it on later... i don't really am picky about colors... i usually go for white or black. ha..yup i'm such a plain and simple girl. :p

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
i want one! im poor at the moment...college is draining all of my money :(

it looks so small however that im afraid that if i do get it, i'll break it or something..lol

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
Everybody at my college has it. Maybe I am over exaggerating but supposely colleges sell it for cheaper because isn't it like 299? Well, my college is selling it for like 220? about that price? I rather stick with the normal i-pod. The nano seems too fragile. lol.

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
The 2 gb is $199 and 4 gb is $299! wow i stick with mini ipod ... i drop and lose things easily. haha lol