~IN WONDERLAND~ ::AUM/AFF::

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
awww... i feel so sad for pat... por should at least told her... now she's heart broken...

harit is so wicked.. how can he be so bad... i hate it when they want to revenge for something... because no matter what you do.. it'll come back to you... sigh...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Chapter 19: It’s A Heartache

Pat had pack to leave in the middle of the night. She had it all plan out, once she gets out, she'll walk to the bus stop to go downtown to the train station. There she'll get on the second train to get back to her family. Money was not a problem, she had saved some up. Pat took a deep breath, it was time. Before she left, she went into Por's mother's bedroom for a final good-bye. She lay there, sleeping soundly. Pat sat down next to her, and whispered.

Pat: Thank you for you kindness. I will always treasure you and your son in my heart.

Pat rose to leave, before she could let out a cry. As she got downstairs, heading to the front doors. Two strong arms wrapped around her, Pat tried to fight it, thinking it was a burglar.

Por: Pat, it's me Por. Stop struggling. Where are you going, especially in the middle of the night? Answer me.

Pat: I will when you let me. Get your hands off of me. You already have a wife. And for your information, I'm going back home.

Por: Home? You live with me now. Pat, I love you.

Pat: Those are only words. You, you already have a wife and a child together. I won't be the woman who steals other people's husbands or fathers. Let me go.

Por: No. Please Pat, let me explain it to you. Please.

Pat: Let go of me first.

He lets go and Pat walks towards the living room, sitting away from Por. She had her arms cross and looking away from Por. He tried to get her to look at him, but his effort was useless. He pleaded with her, trying to melt her with his words, nothing was working. Then he left to go somewhere, Pat looked in Por's direction, he wasn't there. She got up, and started walking towards the door.

Por said her name, and she looked back. He held a knife in his right hand. Pat thought that he was going to kill her, she jiggled with the door knob to be free, and it was stuck. He came closer and closer. She let out a scream. Everyone woke up by Pat's scream even Khem and Pimmada. They all observed from above, seeing Por inching closer to Pat with a knife. His mother was screaming him to stop. Khem started to cry. Pat cried out for help, no one moved, afraid Por would turn and stab them. Por walked closer to Pat who was on the ground, trying to move away from him began crying.

Por: Don't you understand my feelings for you Pat? I love you.

Pat: Is this how you show it, by killing me?

Por: Killing you, with this knife? No.

Pat: Then why do you have it?

Por: So you will listen to me. If you don't believe that I love you, if you are going to leave me, I'll prove it to you.

Pat: (thinking the worst) Don't. Think rationally. You have your mother, your wife, and your daughter to think about. I'm nothing.

Por: You are everything to me. If you leave me, I can't go on living.

Pat: We only met each other awhile ago. You're crazy.

Por: Yes I'm crazy, crazy in love. You don't believe me, so I'm going to prove it.

He brings the knife to his left wrist. He looked into Pat's eyes, and then he closed his own. First he brought the knife up, and went down in a swift motion. He didn't feel any pain. He opens his eyes, and saw that Pat had stopped him. She was holding onto his arm, with her eyes full of fear. He dropped the knife, and pulled Pat towards him.

Por: Don't ever try to leave me. I can't stand to live without you. My life is in your hands.

Pat: Please don't put such a heavy load onto my hands. I will stay, but with one request.

Por: Anything.

Pat: I am going to live here to take care of your mother, nothing more. You and I are nothing anymore from this day on.

Por: No. Why must you make me suffer so much?

Pat: I have to. Please take the offer.

Por: Then let me have this moment. Stay in my arms for a little a bit longer.

Pat nodded yes. He held her for the longest time. Making sure that if it was the last time, he wanted to make it worth it. Pimmada watched above, not being able to hear what they were saying, except was full of rage that Por was another girl in front of her. She wished that she had that knife to stab Pat. Khem could feel her mother's jealousy, and was also mad at Pat. Everyone else though was glad Por and Pat weren't harm.
---------------Chakrit's
Poo: So tell me Tik, why are you back?

Tik: Well I was gone for the longest time; I figure it was time to back to my family. (elbows Chakrit)

Chakrit: Tik has been working in Europe the whole time. It's good for him to come back.

The three chatted for the longest time. Tik was the first to go to bed. When he went into his room, he opened his briefcase. There were pictures of Chakrit, papers with writings, and other miscellaneous things.

Tik: Brother, you took everything away from me, now I'm back to get what is rightfully mine.
------
Poo was also going back to her room, but Chakrit pulled on her arm. She spun to look at him. His smile has gotten more and more dreamy, but she won’t give into him. He pulled her close to him. His warmth was something she’s gotten so use to. Before she knew it, she was lying on his bed, cuddling next to him. She pushed herself up, but Chakrit’s arm enclosed her body next to him. She figured that cuddling was going to harm anyone, and so she closed her eyes to sleep. Poo started dreaming about Tik, but it gradually turned to be Chakrit.
------------------Harit’s
Harit picked Bua up for their date. He was going to go inside, but saw her going to him. He leans on his car, watching her hips sway side to side. She was looking very sexy, in a short, strapless black silk dress. As she walks towards him, he thought he saw Soriya walking toward him. He shakes his head, and this time he sees Bua. She wraps her arms around Harit’s right arm. He smiles.

They went to a fancy restaurant, talking about their families, their studies, and their interest. Harit believes Bua seems to be hiding something, because she doesn’t seem like the modern girl, more like the perfect girl. Their night ends well. Harit drops Bua off at home, and he heads to his house to go learn more about Soriya.
-----
Bua on the other hand, pretends she’s walking to her house, but turns to her Mercedes. Inside her car, she calls one of her friends to go clubbing with her. Her date was just to please her parents so then they would stop hovering all over her.

At the club, Bua was dancing all over the place. She went around the bar, dancing with every guy and girl that she wanted to dance with. After awhile, she went to the bar, to drink a beer. Someone embraces her in a hug, causing her to spit out her beer that was inside her mouth.

Bua: Who the f***?

Tye: It’s just me sweetie. Did I scare you?

Bua: Oh my god Tye you did. Don’t do that again.

Tye: Sorry sweetie. I’ll be more romantic next time.

Bua: I missed you today. How was work?

Tye: I missed you too. Work was----

Bua couldn’t help herself, she wouldn’t let him finish. She enclosed his mouth with hers. Deepen the kisses with passion. Her fingers running through his hair, his hands slip up and down her dress. She broke the kiss and led him to a private room where they will have more space.
-----
Harit: Hello. This is Harit, the one who called earlier. Did you find any more information about her? None. Alright, keep me posted.

Harit’s mother: Who was that on the phone son?

Harit: Oh no one. It was just some people from work, they working on a project for me.

Harit’s mother: Well when you said ‘her,’ I thought something else. Silly me.

Harit: There’s no one mom. If there was, you would be the first to know.

Harit’s mother: Alright. Well your father has been acting strange lately too, that’s probable why I’m so nosy. Anyways, try to get some sleep; you have to work in the morning.

Harit: Okay. Goodnight mother.

She left the room, leaving Harit to wonder about his father. Did he call Soriya’s family? He shook the thought out of him. He didn’t want to think about Soriya, but this made him think of her more and more. Angered, he started to drink the liquor near by. His blood started to boil, every time her face showed up, he would drink.
---------------Soriya’s

After crying again, Soriya rushed to the hospital. When she went into her mother's room, lying there, hooked up to machines, she let out a loud cry. Her father turned to look up, to see his eldest daughter in so much pain and sorrow. By looking at her clothes, he came up with the worst conclusion, Harit soiled his own daughter. Never did he think this would happen to his family, he tried to protect them from this, but in the end, he failed.

Soriya's father: Soriya.

He wanted to say more, but it was like his throat closed up to prevent him from saying the dreadful truth. He opened his arms and she ran into them. Nothing was needed to be said, Soriya could feel that her father already knows. In a moment, she felt all her fears lifted when she was in her father's safe arms. They discussed the condition of her mother. She fainted when a phone called came from Harit's father. After a long time, he finally calls.

Soriya's mother wakes up to see her husband comforting her daughter. The name Harit rings a bell, she remembers now. The childhood love she shared with Harit's father.

TBC

spoiler: next chapter is going to be about soriya's mother and harit's father...

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
i really pity soriya.. sob.. sob... hope soriya mother can heal soon...

how could por do like that to pat... at least let her go first.. after solve everything only go back to her... sigh...

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
poor Soriya.. hmm.. I can't wait to read about Soriya's mother and Harit's father. Maybe something happened that left Harit really angry??? Can't wait.. update soon RR!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Chapter 20 Part I: A Summer to Forget

Soriya's mother: It began like this...

--Flashback--
[Soriya's mother (Mam) played by Soriya, Harit's father (Tom, but he will be called Thun in this chapter bc i don't want to think of my cousin when i'm writing this, since his name is tommy :loool: ) played by Harit]

It was around the 1980's, I was had just turned 18, and was going to work with my family on a vineyard in the country. I was so excited to finally be able to work, and although being the youngest in my family, I was the only girl my parents could count on. I remember wearing my best dress on to look professional, my mother had complimented me, and told me that I would steal many guy's hearts. I smiled to her and left to go to the main house.

I was walking on the edge of the driveway. It was a really long driveway, and on my way up, a car sped upwards. The previous day, it rained, and there was a puddle left there. The water got all over my clothes. I was so mad, and yelled at the driver. To my surprise, it stopped. The driver got out of his car, he turned to me. At first glance, he was very handsome, but I wouldn't give into him so easily. He walked up to me, somewhat agitated.

"What did you say?"

"I said that you're crazy. And that you need to learn how to drive."

"You think so?"

"Of course. Look, my clothes got all wet."

"What cheap clothes, I take it as you are a new worker here."

"That's none of your business."

He was looking at me, up and down. "I think it is."

I covered my chest, sicken by his glance. He gave me a little smirk, but I turned away and started walking forward. I think that I pissed him off, when I didn't take any affection to him. He then got back into his car and reversed. Splashing me again with wet. Finally, he drove back up to the driveway. By the time I got up there, I was dried. My legs were sore, so I decided to take a little break before I went inside. When I sat down, I saw his car again. There was no one there so I decided to throw grapes at it. I was amused, until someone grabbed onto my hand. It was him.

"What are you doing to my car?"

"Making it fruity."

"Stop"

"I will when you apologize to me."

"You should apologize to me, you were the one calling me names."

"Oh, you were the one who got me all wet. I don't have time for this, I have an interview."

I stepped on his foot, then started walking away, towards the mansion. When I got inside, a lovely older woman greeted me. She was the lady of the house, at first glance, she seems harmless. She ordered one of her servants to get me towel and a fresh pair of clothes. Right away, I knew she didn't like dirt, especially in her own home. I changed, and was instructed to sit in the living room to discuss the rules of the vineyard.

RULE 1: There will be on stealing, lying, cheating, nor illegal dealings in the vineyard.
RULE 2: No one will be allowed to have relationships with the family here.
RULE 3: Lights out at 11 o'clock at night, except with the permission of the family, anyone otherwise will be punished.
RULE 4: You are expected to listen to the family, and do what they asked with no back talk.
RULE 5: No public display of affection.

There were a lot more, but I started to zone out. It did look like I was still focus on listening to her though. After Rule 28, Madam Lin stopped and told me to sign the bottom of the contract. If I broke it, not only I will be punished but my family too. We will be suffer greatly depending on which rule was broken. But if RULE 1 or RULE 2 was broken, well, no one wanted to know about what happen to those people. My heart was beating really fast, I didn't know why. All of the sudden, Madam Lin broke my train of thought. Her son just walked inside.

"Oh, umm....Ma, no ummm May. No. umm.."

"It's Mam, madam."

"Yes. Well, I believe you two haven't meet, but this is my son, Thun."

I turned back, and saw HIM again. I think my mouth dropped, because he let out a chuckle. Thun walked to his mother, and gave her a kiss on the cheek, all the while keeping eye contact with me. I was mad that he was the son of the family I had to work for.

"Ahem. Mam, Thun will be working here this summer. He just got back for abroad. He's going to take over this vineyard next year."

"A pleasure to meet you Thun."

"Likewise......Mam"

"I have to talk to developers today so I won't be able to tour you around the place, but I've asked Thun to eariler."

"Oh that's okay, my parents already told me everything."

"Nonsense Mam, let me take you around the place."

"You two go ahead. Thun, make sure you show her where she will be working."

"Okay mother."

"Bye Madam"

Madam Lin left to the other room. Thun was leaning against the chair and was smiling. I was getting annoyed, but I had to obey, I knew how much this job means to my family. We finally got outside and he told me that we had to walk since his car was too 'fruity' for him.

He showed me the grape vineyards, the big house we put them in. There was a small farm off in a corner, a lake in another, and where the workers sleep. My legs were so tired, I wanted to stop, but he told me there was one more place to see, my workplace.

"Another one? I thought you said that last one was the last one."

"No, this is the last one. This will be were you will work."

"Why is it so far away?"

"Because only a one person gets chosen to work here every summer. This summer, it's you. Lucky."

"Yay me"

"You didn't sound excited, but once you see it, you will be. This is what makes my family so powerful."

He took me so far away from the rest of the workers. It was like a maze. We finally arrived, it was a strawberry vineyard. It was beautiful, and the aroma was magnificent. I closed my eyes and inhaled the scent, forgetting that Thun was there. He poke me, and told me that it's not the time to daydream.

"This will be where you will be working, by yourself. We can only have one person working here since it's a secret. The other workers do not know about it, not even your parents. My mom usually chose a young female to work here, to nurture this. She said it's so the strawberries can taste as sweet and look as beautiful as a young girl. I think that's a bunch of bull, but I can't choose the workers, not yet. Depending on how good it is, will impact if we would let you work here or not. You will not be living with your parents, but in the guest house here next to the vineyard so then you can be able to tend to it whenever. Your parents have been informed that you will be working close to the big house, so you will rarely have the chance to visit them. No communication to the outside world for you, because this will have to remain top secret. It's either this or we monitor your conversations. Everyone who has work in this area has been sworn to secrecy, and been paid a hefty price for keeping their mouth shut. You will get up at 5 AM and go to sleep at 10 PM. Any questions?"

"You're joking right?"

"No"

"What the hell?! You can't be serious."

He nodded. Suddenly, I regretted signing that sheet of paper.

TBC

lady0fdarkness

wow.. very mysterious.. I wonder what will happen next.. did Soriya's mother have affair with Harit's father way before they had their own families. RR.. I love how you describe the vinyard and the era.. I can totally picture it in my head.. very nice.. your writing is very good RR! update soon, please!

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i knew it !!! harit dad and soriya father ? an affair? i knew it was coming

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
this update is pretty long..just to warn ya^^

Chapter 20 Part II: A Summer to Forget

I was startle, to think of me taking of this gorgeous place. I began shaking my head profusely, not wanting to take this job. I wanted to be with my parents, to be working with everyone, I wanted to be filled with love, life, and laughter. Working by myself would drive me insane. Thun just looked at me like I was crazy. He then gave me a smile.

Thun: Mam, you have to take this job. You already signed the contract.

Mam: No I don't. I can quit.

Thun: Did you want your parents to be fired? If not, then you have no other choice but to agree.

Mam: All I wanted was to be with my parents, I don't want to be coped here the rest of my life.

Thun: You won't, just as long as you work here.

Mam: Ugh.

Thun: Well, I am going to check up on the workers. If you decide to escape, there will be dire consequences, so I advise you to not.

I didn't care what he said. I walked to the guest house about 50 feet away, going to nap for awhile. Trying to make sense of all this. I noticed that he's not following me anymore, relieve, I finally took in the energy of the house.

It was amazing. A light ivory color, draped with very light pink drapes. It was lavish with bronze boarder on the edges of the wall. There were simply two rooms; a bathroom, and the living/bedroom/kitchen combined into one. Since no one knows of this place, there seemed to not be a need to have a lock on the front door. Of course there was no television, no phone, nothing to contact the outside world. As I entered the kitchen area, I realized that everything was replaced with new items. The refrigerator was filled with all kinds of food, but one drawer in there was filled with strawberries. I dropped myself onto the soft king-sized bed. It felt like I was sleeping on heaven. Within seconds, I fell asleep.

-----
Thun walked out of the secret area. He didn't really like the new girl his mother chose to take care of that, she didn't seem determined enough. He took a deep breath and thought of this place going to be his one day. His first stop was informing her parents. They took rather well when included that she will be well taken care of in the new station she got located to. Workers were doing well, so he decided to go to sleep in his room. Avoiding conversation with his mother, he crept up the stairs. But the maid had said his name, causing his mother to turn her head and see her some walking up the steps.

Madam Lin: Thun come here this instant. Tell me, how does that lady like her job?

Thun: She likes it a lot. Strawberries are her favorite fruits.

Madam Lin: That’s good; we don’t want her ruining this for us. Now, did you take care of everything?

Thun: Yes. There’s no problem.

Madam Lin: Good. I’ll inform your father. He’s off on another business trip. (sigh) I’ll be letting you oversee this place in a couple days; I’ll have to go back to the city to take over work for your father.

Thun: Yes. I’ll be going to bed now.

As he was walking away, he felt this rage inside him building up. He hated his father, always going on business trips, leaving him and his mother drop everything to cover for him when he’s gone. Soon, he won’t have to deal with that. Soon, his father will have to listen to him.

Thun arrives in his room, beat. Even his shower didn’t calm him down. He lies on his bed, thinking about today. HER face keeps popping up. Why am I thinking about her? Ugh. She’s nothing, just another worker.

----A Couple Days Later---
I have been having trouble with working by myself. There’s always silence. I hate that so much. Working was worse. I had to fertilized, water, check if they were in ripe condition, and then pluck each and everyone off by myself with my own bare hands. I began hating strawberries, they were everywhere to me. My anger was soon absorbed by the strawberries themselves. The batch I just gather was small, let off a greenish color, and they tasted sour. I wasn’t the only who noticed. Thun had to come and complain. Every time he comes, there always a problem with me or the strawberries.

Thun: What’s wrong with you? Didn’t I tell you that these strawberries must be tended with love and care, not hate?

Mam: I’m sorry.

Thun: Sorry doesn’t cut it. You know what this means? We just lose a whole supply of wine.

Mam: All you do is but a hint of strawberry in the grape wine, there’s plenty more of strawberries.

Thun: No! Don’t you see, each strawberry must blend with the wine, but you cost us all the wine we are suppose to make today. We already used all the rest of the strawberries; and if we do have any leftovers for that day is used to produce other items. I can’t believe you let your feeling get in the way of work.

Mam: At least I have feelings. I already said I’m sorry. Apparently that’s not enough for you. If you don’t like me work, then hire someone else. I don’t want to be working for you. You are just some cold-blooded animal.

I could tell I went too far. Thun look offended and something inside him snapped. It seems that no one had ever tried to call him names, especially a worker. We are supposed to respect our bosses; I guess I crossed the line. He walked closer to me, taking huge steps, each one making my heart jump. I tried to apologize, but it didn’t seem to work. He eyes were like a killer on the hunt. When he got to me, his hands grabbed onto my arms. My eyes locked with his, it was terrifying. I let out a squeal, but it didn’t help me. Thun began shaking my body, his grip became stronger.

Thun: You think I’m a cold blooded animal. Huh? Who are you to judge? I’ll teach you to bad-mouth me, I will make sure you learn to respect me.

Scared out of my mind, I started to form tears in my eyes. Never had I ever dealt with this before. I was sure that he was going to do something bad, but before I could find out, I blacked out. My head got so dizzy by the constant shaking.

Thun: Mam? Mam? <scoff> Stupid girl, just scaring you and that cause you to faint.

Thun carried her to the guest house. He noticed that it felt different from the last time he was in there. It felt homey. Thun laid Mam on the bed and went to the bathroom to get a wet cloth to place on her forehead.

‘A smile curled on the side of his lip. A devious idea formed into his head. He took of his shoes, unbuttoned his shirt, and then unbuckled his pants. Afterward, he slowly unzipped part on her skirt, pulled it down, just enough to show her panties. Thun then lifted the shirt that was tucked in her skirt, and began unbuttoning it. Her shirt was tossed to the ground, while her undergarments remained. When he was finished, something in him felt mesmerized by Mam. Her body curved, glowed on every inch of her body. It was better than the other girls’ bodies he had seen before. He just wanted a little taste, leaning down towards her neck. For a second, he hesitated, but proceeded with it. He inhaled the scent, intoxicating. Thun pressed his lips on the soft silky neck. Mam let out a little moan. It drove him wild. He wanted to stop, all he had in mind was to pretend that he took her virginity away from her, but seems to have taken a turn for the worse. Not wanting her to wake up just yet, he quickly explore parts of her body. Planting kisses everywhere, claiming her. He finally reached her lips. The most seductive part of her, he slowly approached them. Thun traced it with his tongue. With a few times of teasing it, he went for it, hard. He thrust into her mouth; not allowing her room to breathe. By this time, Mam had awoke from the kiss, her eyes widen. She can’t believe this was happening. He was taking advantage of her while she was unconscious. She pounded on his chest, it was useless. His kissed became deeper, more passionate. Breaking apart for a brief moment, Mam gasped out loud. He went back in, working all over her lips. They tasted sweet and delicious. He couldn’t get enough. Mam gave up the fight, she allow him to do whatever he wanted, with no objection. When he finished, he rolled over and gasped for air. He looked over to him, and touched her face. All of a sudden she was laughing, hysterically laughing.’

Thun awoke, shaken by the frightful image. He looked at himself and then around the room. He was still wearing his clothes, and Mam was still laying her bed, fully clothed with the cloth still on his head. He must have fallen asleep on the couch without noticing it and dreamt what he thought happened. Thun went over to check if Mam is okay; still can’t believe he had an erotic dream about HER. And to make it worse, he enjoyed it, a lot. He touched her forehead checking to see if it was still okay, suddenly he began feeling really warm inside. Not being able to handle it, he ran outside.

It was cool outside, letting him calm down. He looked out and saw that Mam didn’t finish her work yet. Feeling a little guilty that he had made her faint because he was too harsh, he decided not to wake her up to finish up.

I suddenly awoke, feeling a little dizzy. I sat up and felt my forehead, it was kind of cold. There was a wet cloth next to my hand. I began wondering if Thun did this, but why would he. There was a noise outside, breaking my thoughts. Knowing that no one else knows about this place, I went to go check it out. I walked towards my front door, and peaked out a bit. There he was, Thun. He was finishing up my work. Picking strawberries, he dropped the basket on his foot. There was dirt all over his face. I let out a little laugh seeing how funny he looks at that moment, even his nice clothes were dirty now. He heard me and notice that I was standing there looking right at him. I went back inside the house to get him a cloth to wash his face with. By the time I got out, he was on the ground, sitting. As I was walking towards him, I noticed him letting out a chuckle.

Mam: What’s so funny?

Thun: Nothing. It’s just; I forgot how fun it was to work here again.

Mam: You worked here?

Thun: Yeah. When I was young, I was forced to with my nanny.

Mam: I see. Here, wipe your face.

Thun: Where? I can’t see it.

I went on my knees, and softly grabbed his head. With my other hand, I gently wiped the dirt off. He looked at me the whole time, while I was paying attention to his dirtiness. I knew that Madam Lin would get mad if she saw dirt on her son.

Mam: There, all done. Now take off your shirt.

Thun: What? NO!

Mam: I’m not going to take advantage of you. It’s just that you have a lot of dirt on your shirt; I was going to clean it for you.

Thun: It’s okay.

Mam: Fine. Anyways, sorry about what I said. And thank you.

Thun: For what?

Mam: If you don’t know, then I don’t need to tell you. (starting to stand up)

Thun: (grabbed my wrist, and pulled me down) I do, but I want to hear it from you.

Mam: I’m sorry for calling you a cold-blooded animal. And thank you for taking care of me, not taking advantage of me, and for finishing up my work.

He let out a laugh; he seems to look more handsome when he smiled. He caught my eye and began leaning in. I could feel his warm breath on my skin. He moved closer, towards my ear.

Thun: I’ve never said this to anyone, but THANK YOU.

It sent Goosebumps down my spine. It wasn’t the only the words, but how he said them. It was soft, milky, and deep. I was in a daze. He got up and left to go back home. I sat there stun.

After that incident, we got on better terms. He seemed to be a lot nicer to me, and I began to get use to it. Thun would visit at least 5 times a week usually. He would help me with my work during the morning to when the sun is about to set on some days. Otherwise he would sit there and watch me work, while he talks to me. It was really nice to communicate with someone.

Days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months. It has been 5 months since I started working. We got off on the wrong foot. Eventually, I started to fall in love with him, forgetting about the contract and the rules. The strawberries were plump with love, care, and much more. Their business was booming because of this.

It was rainy hard one day. Thun was working with me this particular day. We ran into the house, drying ourselves off. All of the sudden, the lights went out. We took out candles and placed it all around. We sat on the couch to watch the rain outside beating on the window. I turned to look at his face, he was so handsome. He looked at me with a smile on his face, I began to blush. He cupped my face and turned it towards him. Thun slowly leaned in and placed a light kiss on my lips. It was sweet and electrifying. I kissed him back. After awhile, he broke the kiss.

Thun: We can stop anytime, just say when, okay?

Mam: Okay.

He lifted me with his arms and led us to the bed. Gently placing me on the bed, he covered me with his body. It was the most amazing thing I had ever felt in my life at that time. His touch was so attractive, his lips, his eyes, his kisses all sent waves through me body. Nothing seemed to matter that night, except us. He made me forget everything, the longing to see my family, the consequences, everything. I wanted this night to never end.

A month or two later, I discovered that I was pregnant. As I told him the good news, he was overjoyed. He laid a passionate kiss on my lips. He was so happy that he will have a child, and that he will be able to marry me. The next day, he took me to see his parents.

Madam Lin: I object strongly.

Thun: But mother----

Mister Ta: I agree with your mother, listen to us son.

Thun: I love Mam. Allow us to marry. She’s carrying my child.

Mam: Please Thun, if they don’t think it’s a good idea, maybe we---

Thun: No! I love you; I don’t care about what they say. We can move away together and live together as a family. Trust me.

I couldn’t do or say anything. I nodded in agreement with him. I love him with all my heart; and I wanted my child to grow up with both his parents.

Madam Lin: Stop this nonsense! Clearly you don’t understand me Mam. Did you forget the contract you signed with us?

Mam: I do Madam, but---

Mister Ta: Young lady, if you agree to disobey, there will be dire consequences.

Mam: I—I—

Thun: Don’t try to scare her! Don’t worry Mam, I’ll protect you. I promise.

Madam Lin: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I can’t believe I raised a child like you. What will Pim say? We already promise her and her family a marriage with you. How dare you let this witch cast a spell on you?

Mister Ta: Thun, have we taught you nothing? You have failed us as a son. If you choose her, you will be cut from all your inheritance.

I didn’t want that to happen, Thun have been waiting for the day he could inherit this place. He was stuck in the middle, and I didn’t want him to have to choose.

Mam: Thun, I think----

Thun: So be it. I choose Mam. Nothing means more to me than Mam and my child. Money and power can’t control me anymore.

Madam Lin fainted as she heard these words. Mister Ta slaps Thun across the face, even for a older man, he left a red mark on Thun’s face. Thun looked up at his father with dark cold eyes. He got up from his knees and grabbed my arms. He pulled me along with him and led us out of the mansion. He stops and turns around to cup my face.

Thun: Are you okay? (I nod) Good. Don’t think I’m making this up. I love you and our child. I will nothing get in the way of that.

I was happy and afraid for him at the same time.

A few more days went by; we have been living in the guest house in the strawberry vineyard. A servant knocks on the door. He informs Thun that Madam Lin and Mister Ta had a change of heart and to come to the mansion to hear them out. We both go to listen to them.

Madam Lin: I know that you two are just saying at the guest house. We have decided that we need you Thun. We came up with a plan, and if you agree, we will allow you to marry Mam.

Thun: How do I know if it’s not a plot to separate us?

Madam Lin: Trust us. If don’t follow our words, then we will end up with no one to carry on our legacy. The plan is, you must go abroad to study more about business while Mam stays here waits for her pregnancy date. After you finish, you two can marry. Deal?

Thun: How do I know that when I leave, you won’t drive or do something bad to Mam?

Madam Lin: I give you the word of our name; nothing will harm Mam in anyway.

Thun: I don’t know.

Mister Ta: You are a worthless. We give you the word of our name, and you still don’t know. Our name is our life, how dare you question it?!

Mam: Thun, I believe them. And I agree with them too. If you go to study, you can help them and us. Just think about it, you won’t have to choose anymore. You will have both of us.

Thun: I can never say no to you Mam. Fine, I will take your deal, but on the assurance that Mam will be safe.

Madam Lin: She will be.

Thun: When do I leave?

Mister Ta: Tomorrow morning.

Thun: That’s so early.

Madam Lin: You already agree, you can’t go back on your word.

That night, we said our good-byes. It was romantic. There was no better way to say it. He held me and our baby in his arms the whole night. A knock on his bedroom door woke us both up. I walked him downstairs. When we got to the door of the car, we passionately kissed each other good-bye, then hugged each other, not wanting to let the other go as if it was the last time we would ever see each other.

He departed and not even a minute after, Madam Lin threw a bucket and mop in my face.

Madam Lin: Make sure this place is spotless. If it isn’t, you’ll pay.

Mam: But---

Madam Lin: But what? We lied, and thanks to you, our son is off to learn to help his company, while you are treated like trash.

Mam: You promised.

Madam Lin: Promises are meant to be broken.

Everyday after that, I was treated worse than dirt. Getting bigger and bigger, it was getting tough. All the servants there even treated me badly. I never felt lower than that moment. I was at least six months pregnant. There was no contact from Thun at all, but my love for him was still strong.

I had just finished cleaning the upstairs, and was going downstairs to clean. Madam Lin blocked my path.

Madam Lin: I congratulate you for being able to endure all this.

Mam: It’s all for Thun and our child.

Madam Lin: You can quit playing game with me, we both know that that child is not Thun’s.

Mam: The child is Thun’s, whether you like it or not.

Madam Lin: I put up with you long enough. I’ll give you 100,000 to leave.

Mam: You can’t bribe me!

Madam Lin: So be it. I tried to be nice, but I guess you want it the hard way.

She pushed me down the stairs. I tumbled down; trying to grip onto the rail, but it was useless. The servants heard me screaming, and came to check what just happen. They saw Madam Lin above laughing and screaming. Their eyes trailed down to see me on the ground, bleeding.

I was covered in blood. I lifted my dress; it was coming from down there. No one moved, all staring at me screaming for help. I felt the life inside me slowly escaping from me.

Mam: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! HELP ME PLEASE!!!

With some miracle, workers outside came in and noticed me on the ground. They went to fetch the doctor. The last image I saw was my parents rushing next to me before I blacked out. I woke up. It was my bedroom from my parents’ home. They were standing by the door crying. The doctor was next to them, comforting them. When he saw that I was awake, he shook his head as if he was answering my question. I placed my hands on my belly; it was flat, no longer round. Then I knew; I had a miscarriage, I had just lost our baby. I balled my eyes out, screaming at the top of my lungs. The doctor had to sedate me, before I lashed out on myself. My mom ran to my side, trying to calm me down. Soothing me with her singing and brushing my hair.

Within a few days, Madam Lin had ordered my family, me, and everyone who had helped me to leave the premises. I didn’t want to leave; I wanted to stay there for Thun. But Madam Lin told me that the reason why Thun didn’t call was because he found someone new and was going to marry her when he comes back. He had forgotten all about me. I didn’t believe her, but when she showed me a picture of him with the girl in wedding attire and him laying his lips on her cheek, there was no denying it. My family and I left to go far away from them. We hid ourselves so they can never find us again. A year later, I heard the news of Thun going to marry Pim. I was devastated. He made me believe him, but it turned out that he lied. I suffered to so much because of him.

(Little did Mam know, Madam Lin forced Thun to take that picture with Pim. She threaten him that if he didn’t he would have to give up Mam. That would be the price to pay for making his mother unhappy. In the end, he obeyed. He was forced to kiss her on the cheek. After the picture was taken, he washed and scrubbed his mouth. The only lips he wanted and longed for were Mam’s. When he came back, his parents, mainly his mother filled him with lies. She told him that Mam stole money from their safe and ran away with her family and lover. Thun didn’t believe her, but servants assured him that was what happen and that she killed her own child inside her because she want her first born to be with her lover. There was a picture to prove that the baby inside her died. How they got it will remain a mystery. He was forced to marry Pim, against his own will. Even if Mam had done all that, he will still want to see her again; to find out the truth. But he never did. Years later, Pim got pregnant. Madam Lin was overjoyed, but inside Thun’s heart, he still longs for Mam.)

----END OF FLASHBACK----

Years later, I finally found love again, with your father. He brought life and love back into my life. We met at a little café. I was so lost and so cold, but he warmed me up. I didn’t believe that I would have a second shot of love, but I did. Then afterwards, we gave birth to you Soriya. Now I am very happy. That was until yesterday. Thun managed to find me again. He called our house. Hearing his voice brought back painful memories. He told me that his son, Harit, was here. Just hearing that, I thought of you. I don’t want you to suffer the same thing I did. Tell me, did you and him?

Soriya was crying the whole time her mother was telling her story. It was so cruel what they did to her. She couldn’t believe that her own mother had to suffer so much heartache and pain. Soriya eventually nodded yes. Her mother was so shocked; it was like déjà vu once again. She couldn’t let her baby girl endure the same fate.

Mam: Tell me, are you pregnant?

Soriya: Mom, I don’t know. Why?

Mam: Oh my darling, how can the heavens be so cruel to us? I’m afraid you are cursed to lead the same fate as me.

Soriya: MOM.

Soriya’s mother turned her back to her. She didn’t want her daughter to see her cry like this. Soriya noticed that her father was no longer in the room. She couldn’t get her mom to look at her, so she decided to go find her father. Soriya exits the room and bumps into someone. She looks down, and sees her father crying. She closes the door to the room and goes on her knees.

Soriya: Dad?

Soriya’s father: Oh, Soriya. I came out here for some fresh air.

Soriya: You don’t have to lie. I know.

Soriya’s father: I knew that, deep down, I knew it. I tried to block it out of my head, pretend it wasn’t true, but it is. She still loves me. I can only be second in her heart.

Soriya: That’s not true. She chose you. She chose you to marry, to be the father to her children, to spend the rest of her life with. You.

Soriya’s father: But in her heart, it will always be HIM. All these years, I tried to make her forget about him. But it turns out that no matter what, he will always be with him.

He hugged his daughter for some comfort. Soriya didn’t know what to do but hug her father back. Her whole world was falling apart, and the life she knew was being torn all because of her. She brought Harit and his family back into their lives.

TBC

spoilers: Soriya will try to make it right once again, but this will pull her deeper into her painful fate.
months will go by, and i will summarize want happens in them...

I will try to update A Promise to You later on tonight, if i don't...i will try to soon... :D

lady0fdarkness

uh oh... it's happening all over again.. but hopefully this time Harit's and Soriya's story will be different from her Mother's. I feel sad for Soriya's father.. por guy... thinking his wife still in love with someone else.

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
it's so sad... how could thun mother do like that... but if she didn't do like that... harit and soriya won't be born right... :p

pity soriya father... he thinks he's the second always...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Chapter 21: Making Things Right (this one is going to be about Soriya...all the other character will come up in the next update :D )

Soriya watched her father cry, she never saw him cry before. He was the protector of the family, he was the tough one. And in one moment, she brought in the one thing that made him break. Her father would no longer be same, he know for certain that her mother loves and longs for another, the one who got away. He gave Mam the world, and she destroyed it. Soriya knew that her parents will never be able to go back to what they once were.

At that exact second, Soriya vowed that even if it was her last breath on earth, she will make Harit pay. No one hurts her family and gets away with it. Her eyes were no longer filled with tears, but revenge. She wants Harit to suffer, worse than her, worse than her mother, worse than her father. Her father was her role model, he did everything to give them what they wanted. Now it's her turn to return the favor. Love was what got her in this mess, and love will crush Harit. If there was one thing for certain, it was what goes around, comes around, karma.

She brought her father into the cafeteria, to grab a bite to eat. He must be starving since he didn't eat anything since Mam was admitted into the hospital. He didn't touch anything Soriya brought. He suddenly didn't have the urge to eat, he didn't want to do anything anymore. It's like the light in him blew out, the light was her mother, the love they had together. She took him back home, the one he vowed to spend the rest of his life with the woman he loves with they children they have out of love. He went straight to the couch, everything in their room reminded him of memories of them together, fake memories. Soriya's heart broke seeing her father lying there, curled up in a ball, trying to take this as a bad dream that he will wake up any minute now. But this isn't a dream. This is REALITY. She had the urge to cry, but forced herself not to.

Soriya went back to the hospital to talk to her mother. She listened to her mother's story, now it's time for some questions and answers. She could see her mother was still up. Before Soriya went in, she wondered, did her mother ever really love her father? or was he just second choice since her true love married someone else?

Soriya: Mother, I know you are awake.

Mam: Soriya, where's your father?

Soriya: At home. He didn't want to stay here any longer. You destroyed him mother.

Mam: I'm sorry.

Soriya: Sorry won't cut it. If you saw how hurt he is right now, you would know better than to bring up the past.

Mam: Why? You needed to know, and your father was going to know sooner or later.

Soriya: I love you mom, but seeing what happened to father, it's hard to know.

Mam: You can't stop loving me because of what I can't control in my heart. And you shouldn't be talking either, you gave yourself to a stranger. My daughter, going to be a lawyer, became a whore.

Soriya: You have no right to call me that. But since you did, I did learn from the best.

Her mother turned around to face her. Mam slaps her daughter on the cheek, leaving a bright pink mark on her face. Soriya felt so much pain, not only physically but also emotionally. But crying wasn't an option for her. She needed to be strong. Their words pierced each other's heart. Deep down though, they knew that it's only because they were just frustrated with the whole situation, they didn't really mean it. But on the surface, it hurts.

Soriya; So this is how you treat the children you had with the one you did NOT love.

Mam: SORIYA! I love your father. Don't talk to me like that, I am your mother.

Soriya: I wished I never had a mother like you. The mother I use to know loves my father deeply, not a woman who settled for second best because she lost her man. My dad is at home, curled in a ball, on the couch, crying. Because it's too painful to sleep in his bed that he THOUGHT he was sharing with the woman that he loves and who loves him back whole-heartily. Because it's too painful to know that his marriage was a lie, a sham. Because it's too painful to know that after all these years, you choose to not give up a man who clearly doesn't want you, even for a man who gave up everything just so you could be happy. That man is my FATHER. He may seem like the third wheel in your silly game, but you stringed him along, just to toss him aside when you wanted to. You didn't even have the decency to tell him that you didn't love him, instead you tricked him. And the mother I knew would never do that.

Mam: Are you finished?! What I did and did not do is my decision, and you have to live with that. I cannot change the past. No matter what, I am still your mother. You can deny it all you want, but I still am. As for your father, I love him, there is not denying that.

Soriya: But the love you have for him is not the same as the love you have for Thun.

Mam: ....

Soriya: I knew it. The truth is revealed, if you were given the choice all over again, you would choose Thun and your children together.

She slaps Soriya. Her daughter does not understand anything about love. You can't choose who you fall in love with, it just happens. True, it's her fault she lead Soriya's father on, string him along to take care of her. But that was in the beginning, then appreciation, that turned into respect which it grew into love. Not as deep as her love for Thun, but really close.

Soriya: This is how my mother treats me. I'll let you know, I'm leaving in a couple days. To find the person you love the most and destroy them for my FATHER.

Mam: You wouldn't.

Soriya: Dad has done nothing but good deeds for our family. The least I could do is repay it back.

Mam: Soriya, listen to me, revenge is never the answer. It will only lead to more pain.

Soriya: I want them to suffer for what they did to dad, to pat, to me. I'm also doing this for you. If it wasn't for them, you wouldn't have to tell the story that brought back sorrow memories. Now I ask for one thing, and you must give me this.

Mam: What is it?

Soriya: I want you to first promise to give me it no matter what.

Mam: Oh Soriya, (at first she hesitated, but gave in, thinking it would be to stay with her dad, she agrees) I promise.

Soriya: Give me the name of the place you worked at that summer.

Mam: What?! That's absurd. Soriya. Come on.

Soriya: YOU PROMISED!!!

Mam: I---I thought it would be something else. <sigh> (in a whisper) wonde-(mumble)

Soriya: What?! Say it clearly.

She loves her daughter with all her heart. How could one phone call destroy her family so much? She was so glad that Pat does not have to deal with this, thinking that it was safer not be at home right now. "Wonderland"

Soriya: That's what it's called?

Her mother nodded. Soriya walks up to her mother, give her a peck on the cheek, and whispers Good-bye. Mam's heart dropped, she had a terrible feeling that Soriya is going to do something dangerous. She wanted to follow her, but couldn't, not without finish up some unfinished business. Her daughter is reacting to her emotions, being the oldest, and having to protect her family. Mam prayed that her daughter doesn't do anything radical and to be safe. Little does she know, Soriya plans on bringing Thun's family to their knees. This isn't daddy's little girl anymore, she's all grown up, and ready to do some real damage.

Soriya held on as long as she could, tears flowed down from her eyes. She went to a vacant hallway to cry. She said awful things to her mother, terrible things she wish she could take back, but can't. The damage is already done, and she must move on with her plan. This way, what ever she does, she doesn't have to stop and think if will destroy her family. To repair what has already been done, she must work from the bottom up, starting with ruins going to riches. She's going to make it right for her family once again, even if it's the last thing she does. And she knows where to start: Wonderland.

TBC

writer's note: at first i wasn't going to put it as a fight with mother/daughter...but then soriya had to be strong, she need to cut ties with her family (which is her weak spot) and have one main focus in her mind....REVENGE

spoiler:
Soriya looks like her mother, it's like a blast from the past for the workers at Wonderland.
Soriya's mother wants a divorce, but will her father say yes?
Pat lives day to day watching Pimmada and Por together, can she go on living in this torture.
Poo is faced with a decision that could cost her her life, who to trust Tik or Chakrit?
Harit announces his engagement with Bua, but there is more than meets the eye. Bua, with so many boyfriends and ex's...finds out she's pregnant. Who's the daddy?

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
oh my... soriya fought with her mother... hope she won't do some rash actions which will caused her to have heartache (but i think vice versa)....

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
plz update more... i love it. cant wait for her revenge.. wonder what
she is going to do wit Harit???

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i'll try to get a quick update later on today hopefully...depending on how busy i am...i am still seeing if i want to make soriya pregnant or not....lol....and how soriya will first launch her revenge on harit....

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Chapter 22: The Revenge Begins

Soriya approached the gate of the place that destroyed her mother. It was really hard to get her, especially if no one knew that this place exists. Luckily, she met an older lady that use to work there, and she warned Soriya not to go there, because there is nothing but horrible things there. But Soriya insisted, and the old lady gave in.

A smile curled on Soriya’s lips, she knew what she wanted to do: to destroy Harit’s family. She rang the doorbell, which was hidden just like the old lady said. nA elderly woman came to the door. She looked scared out of her mind, like she saw a ghost.

Elder lady: Mam, is that you?

Soriya: Who are you talking about? Who’s Mam?

She was playing it cool; she didn’t want anyone to know that she was Mam’s daughter. If she plays dumb and disassociate from her mother, then she’ll not feel hurt.

Soriya: Um excuse me, but will you let me in? I’m here for a job here.

Elder lady: No, no. Leave. I warn you, don’t come here.

Soriya: Please, give me a job. I have no where else to go. And my mother, she’s very ill and told me about this place. I want to make some money for her.

She pretended to cry, and went on her knees. The elder lady wanted to comfort her, but working here is a nightmare. Ever since, ever since Mam leave Thun. She didn’t want others to get tortured; it’s been a living hell.

Soriya: Please get me a job here, or else I’ll sit out here until I get one.

Elder lady: Young lady, please listen to me, don’t work here. Look for another job.

Soriya: NO! My mother wanted me to work here, and I promise her I will.

Elder lady: Then your mother is crazy; no one in their right mind would want to work here. But if you insist on working here, then you can. Then you can see how bad it is, and you’ll regret it.

Soriya (under her breath): I won’t.

The elder lady opened the gates and picked Soriya up. Pity the girl for wanting to live and work here. Maybe she can change this place, but it seems impossible. They walked on foot all the way to house. Like her mother said, it was a really long walk. The place was beautiful, everything was just like she imagined.

They finally reached the place. Soriya was so tired from walking, but apparently the elder lady look like she still had more energy to walk. Amazing. Soriya finally stood up, straightening out her back, and taking every step with determination. The elder lady walked in first, and met with Madam Lin. Madam Lin has grown old over the years. Her husband has died a few years ago. And she could feel it was her time soon. There has been so much regret in her life, especially with Mam.

Madam Lin: What is it Sai?

Sai (elder lady): Ma’am, there’s a young miss who wishes to work here.

Madam Lin: Who? Where is she?

Sai: She’s--- (looks around and doesn’t see Soriya)

Then out of no where, Soriya walked in from the front down. Her every move was powerful, and so sure of herself. Madam Lin took a good look at her, her first thought was Mam. She let out a scream and then faints. Sai goes over to help her, while Soriya stands there and smiles. This must be the infamous Madam Lin, not so tough after these years, Soriya thought. Madam Lin was carried to her room, as the other servants took a peek as the guest. They all were shocked that Mam was back, but it couldn’t be her. Word got around that Mam returned, back for revenge, that she was here, because she had unfinished busy to take care of. No one wanted to be cursed or the target of the revenge. They surrounded Soriya and beg for her not to harm them. Soriya laughed at them, saying she doesn’t know a Mam or that she wasn’t here for revenge. Of course she was lying; she wanted to destroy everyone who made her half-brother/sister die, the people who didn’t come to her mother’s aid.

Soriya: Who is this Mam?

Sai: We mustn’t talk about her. We already said enough. Let’s drop it.

Soriya: I assure you all; I don’t a Mam nor am I related to one. Do I look like her or something?

Mai (another elder lady): YES!

Soriya: Well do you have a picture I could see to find out if I know her or look like her?

Mai ran upstairs, and came down a few minutes later. In her hands, she carried an old black and white photo. She hands it to Soriya. Soriya looked at the picture; her mother looked just like her when she was younger, even prettier than herself. It was a picture of her mother sitting looking happy and pregnant. Her mother must be pregnant with her sibling that died. There was someone else with her, a man that looked exactly like Harit, it must be Thun.

Sai: Mai! You know the rules; don’t go touching Mister Thun’s things. If he found out, he will surely punish you, especially if it’s this picture.

Mai: I know. But this young miss look just like her.

Soriya: Yes, it’s odd that she look like me. But sadly to say, I don’t know who she is. I think it’s just a coincidence, since I look more like my father than my mother.

Mai: Are you sure? Look again.

Sai: Mai, put it back right now. Mister Thun is coming here any minute now.

Mai: Young miss, can I have the picture now?

Soriya: Sure. (hands picture to Mai, and she rushes back to put it back into place) Sai, can you tell me anything about Mam. Why is everyone so scared?

Sai: I told you before; please don’t speak of her anymore.

Soriya: I must know. If you are not going to tell me, then I’ll ask Mai.

Sai: If you must know, this happened about 20 or so years ago. Mister Thun had fallen in love with one of the workers here, Mam, and it was forbidden too. But Mister Thun was so in love that they were even going to have a child together. One day, when Mister Thun was oversea studying, Mam fell down the stairs and lost her child. No one helped her, and now we think that you are here as her to seek revenge.

Soriya: Nonsense. It’s awful that that happened to her. How did she fall? What did Mister Thun do?

Sai: Well rumors has it that Madam Lin pushed her down the stairs, but no one wanted to say a word about it or else. Mister Thun lives in agony over the lost of Mam, and he was forced to marry someone he doesn’t love. Poor Harit.

Hearing his name, pierced her heart. It made her more mad and angry.

Soriya: Who’s Harit?

Sai: Harit is Mister Thun and Madam Pim’s first son. Mister Thun pushed Harit to be the best, and makes Harit’s life so hard on him. Poor Harit, having such a horrible childhood, never being able to live up to his father’s expectations. They have another son, Harin, but Mister Thun loves Harin. But rumors have it that Harin isn’t even Mister Thun’s son, but no one wished that is true since he makes Mister Thun happy.

She doesn’t want to feel bad for Harit, but something in her made her sad.

Soriya: I see, poor guy. Well, do you think I’m hired?

Sai: <sigh> My lovely child, this is your last chance to leave. I advise you to take it. We have to wait for Madam Lin to wake up or Mister Thun to come here and say it is okay.

Soriya: Okay then. Well do you mind if I take a look around the house then?

Sai: I’ll accompany you. Oh, I forgot to introduce myself to you. I am Sai, the head maid here. I was once Mister Thun’s nanny, then Mister Harit’s too.

Soriya: Thank you. Well I am Soriya. It’s a pleasure to meet you.

Tik: Chakrit, you have such a lovely wife. How come you never told me this or invite me to the wedding? Afraid I might steal her away?

Chakrit: Well, we haven’t officially married yet.

Tik: You should hurry up, before someone steals her away.

Poo: What are you talking about today?

Chakrit: You. Tik’s just joking around that he’s going to take you away. But I won’t let that happen.

Tik: Excuse me now. I have to check on mother; I’ll leave you two lovebirds alone.

As Tik leaves, Chakrit notice Poo watching Tik. He gets jealous. What if Tik was telling the truth, that he was going to take Poo away from him? He can’t let that happen. Poo turns around to see Chakrit looking at her.

Poo: What? Do I have something on my face?

He pulls her in for a hug, not wanting to let go.

Chakrit: Just promise me that you’ll never leave me.

Poo: Chakrit, you’re scaring me. I don’t know what you are talking about. Leave you? You won’t let me leave you, so how can I?

Chakrit: Just---say you won’t.

Poo: Fine I won’t leave you. Now can you let go of me?

He loosens his embrace, but still has a hold to her. He places a kiss on her forehead. Poo blushes, luckily her head was tilt down. His sweet gestures everyday made Poo warm up to him even more, but she kept in her mind about her escape and her plan.

Chakrit (pulling her in for one more hug, burying his head in her hair): I don’t know what I will do if you ever left me. First I will find you and lock you away, never letting you go ever again.

Poo: Silly. I would never want that. Don’t say that.

Chakrit: Well don’t ever leave me then.

Pat has been living in sadness. She misses her family, not calling them for weeks now. She doesn’t know how they are doing, makes her really worried. Secondly, living under Por’s roof is not great either. Everyday, she must take care of Por’s mom, which she doesn’t mind but have to watch Pimmada all over Por. Even Khem hates her. Khem would hit her, push her down, or throw stuff at her. Por doesn’t make it easy either, he would hold her hand or kiss her cheek when no one else is watching or there. She doesn’t want to be a mistress. She hates the fact that Por doesn’t understand that. Pat cries at night, wishing this was just a nightmare.

Pimmada: Pat, come clean up the mess Khem made. She’s always throwing her food.

Pat: Coming.

Por’s mother: Pat, just leave it. Have one of the other maids clean it up.

Pat: It’s okay. It’s just a spill.

Por’s mother: Okay, but be safe.

Pat: You worry too much. It’s just Pimmada and Khem, your daughter-in-law and grand-daughter. Just rest, I’ll check up on you later.

She closes the door to let Por’s mother rest. Pat walks downstairs and sees that Khem made such a big mess. She also sees that Khem hiding behind her mother, snickering. Pimmada also had a smile on her face.

Pimmada: Clean all of this up.

Pat: Did she make it on purpose?

Pimmada: How dare you say that about my daughter! It was an accident.

Pat: Fine.

Pat went to go get the mop and mop bucket. They weren’t in there in the cleaning cabinet. She knew why. So she got a towel and a different bucket full of water. She went on her knees and started cleaning. Pimmada and Khem were sitting at the kitchen table watching her. Suddenly Khem ran up and kicks the bucket. The water was spilling everywhere. Pat picks up the bucket, and grabs a hold on Khem.

Pat: Khem, why did you do that?

Khem: Ahhhh. Mommy, help me. The mean old lady is hurting me.

Pimmada: LET GO OF MY DAUGHTER!

Pat let go, thinking that her hold wasn’t that strong.

Pat: I’m sorry Khem. Pat didn’t mean it. Are you okay?

Pimmada grabs onto her daughter and slaps Pat.

Pimmada: Never touch my daughter again!

Pat: I said I was sorry.

Pimmada: Sorry isn’t good enough. (Picks up the bucket and pours it on Pat’s head. The leftover dirty water drips down. Pat could hear Pimmada and Khem laughing at her, and she wanted to cry, but stop herself.) That’s better. Now Khem, remember what mommy told you.

Khem nods her head. Then in one swift motion, Pimmada slaps Khem across the face, leaving a mark. Khem started crying and at moment, Por came home. He hears his daughter crying, and rushes over. He sees Pat on the ground all wet, then Pimmada hugging Khem who had tears in her eyes.

Por: WHO DID THIS???!!! (No one spoke, but Pimmada gave Pat an evil eye) WHO?! Answer me this instant!

Pat: It was----

(Pimmada pinches Khem) Khem: Daddy, it was that evil girl there, Pat. (Runs over to her dad) Daddy, it hurts. Please make the scary lady go away.

Pimmada: It’s true Por. I saw it with my own eyes. Pat held onto Khem, she has bruises on her arms. Then Khem screamed, I begged Pat to leave Khem alone and to hit me if she’s mad. But she didn’t listen, she then slapped Khem across the face, and poured water all over her to make it look like it was our fault.

Por: Is this true Pat?!

Khem: Daddy it is. Don’t you believe your little princess?

Por: Of course I do, but daddy needs to hear it from Pat. IS THIS TRUE PAT? ANSWER ME!

Pat: Believe whatever you like. If you believe that I did it, then I did. If you believe that I didn’t, then I didn’t. Excuse me, but I have to clean myself up.

Por (grabs onto her wrist) If you have a problem living here, take it out on me and not my family, especially my daughter. (Throws her onto the ground and walks away with Khem)

Pimmada: I advise you leave now or you life will be a living hell. (Leaves and follow Por)

Pat quickly runs upstairs and locks herself in her room. She falls to the floor, no longer being able to control her tears. They rushed out like a waterfall.

*MEANWHILE*
Por: I can’t believe she would do this.

Pimmada: But she did. It’s two against one, and why would be lie to you?

Por: I don’t know. I need a drink. I have to leave.

Pimmada: Por---wait---- (he already left) Khem are you okay?

Khem: Khem’s okay now. But mommy’s slap hurts.

Pimmada: I know. But remember what I told you, I have to do it so that evil witch would leave your daddy and us alone.

Khem: I know mommy, but do we have to have you slap me? It hurts a lot.

Pimmada: We have to or else daddy won’t believe us.

Khem: Okay then.

Later on that night, Por arrives home, drunk out of his mind. He doesn’t know who to believe, his daughter and Pimmada or Pat. He wouldn’t think Pat would be capable of doing such a thing, but why would his daughter lie? He needed to talk to Pat; he had to find out the truth. It’s the middle of the night, and he was knocking on her door.

Por: Pat…psheeh…Pat…open up. <hiccup> Paaaaaaaaaaaaaatttt.
Pat suddenly woke up, the knock started to annoy her sleep. Slowly getting out of bed, she opened the door. Seeing that it was Por, she quickly tried to close it. But Por’s weight pushed against it, and caused Pat to fall backwards. He enters her room, with only the moonlight shedding any source of light in the room. Pat steps back, until she hits a wall. Por closes the door behind him and moves closer to Pat.

Pat: Get out or I’ll scream.

Por: SHHHHHHHH! You don’t want to wake up the beast, do you?

Pat: What are you talking about? You sound drunk.

Por: Maybe I am, maybe I’m not.

Pat: Go back to Pimmada now. Let me go to sleep.

Por: Shh. No talk of Pimmada. You know, I’ve been containing myself. Everyday I have to watch you, so radiant, in my house, but I can’t have you.

Pat: You’re talking nonsense, just go to sleep.

He grabbed onto her arm, after trying to search for her. He brings her by the window. Pat scared out of her mind. Por’s warm breath lingered around her neck. She closes her eyes, not wanting to see his face. Por looks at her face, frightened.

Por: Don’t be afraid of me. I’ll leave you alone if you tell me what happened today. <hiccup>

Pat: Fi---Fi---Fine. I did it. I hit Khem and poured dirty water on myself.

Por: Lies. I know in my heart that you didn’t do it.

Pat: No it isn’t. And why would Khem lie?

Por: I don’t know. I don’t know.

Por was anger. Something in him didn’t believe it was Pat. He doesn’t know what to believe. His head hurts so much. He brings his finger up to Pat’s lips and slowly began tracing it. Pat was shivering underneath him. Then he slowly bends down for a kiss.

Pat: Please Por. Don’t. Remember your promise, you said you wouldn’t.

Por: Just for tonight. Please.

Before Pat could say no, Por seizes her lips. He pulls her closer to him, and deepens the kiss. Pat pounds on his chest, trying to break the kiss. Por parts their lips away and stares into Pat’s eyes. She had been crying her eyes were swollen. He kissed her eyelids, and then in one motion, lifted her up in his arms. Pat noticed that her feet weren’t on the ground anymore.

Pat: Let me go.

Por: Not yet.

They finally reached the bed, and Por gently placed Pat down. He crawls on top of her, about to plant another kiss on her lips. Pat places her finger on his lips.

Pat: Please Por. Don’t you care for me, please stop.

Por grabs onto her hand and plants a kiss on each of her fingers. Then slowly kisses her lips. After a few seconds of kissing, he stops, and then plants one more on her forehand. He rolls off Pat and lies next to her. He wraps his arm around her, while the other one holding onto her hand.

Por: I care a lot for you Pat. I love you. Let me sleep here with you, just this once.

Pat: But---

Por: Shhhh. Let’s just sleep tonight. Tomorrow, we can talk.

Bua: Harit, how come I haven’t met your parents yet?

Harit: Darling, not yet. You don’t have to meet them either, my father isn’t that great.

Bua: Come on, I don’t want to think I’m a bad girl.

Harit: You’re not. Fine, we can meet my mother tomorrow. My father, he’s at one of our lands.

Bua: Oh. I want to see your land.

Harit: Maybe another time. Let’s not talk about my parents. Tonight is about us.

After their date, Harit arrives home to see his mother lying on the floor.

Harit: MOM!

Pim (Harit’s mother): I’m fine sweetie. I just blacked out for a moment.

Harit: Let’s get you back into bed.
He helps her mother in bed. He sees that she been looking pale and sick lately.

Harit: Mother, do you want me to call the doctor to check up on you?

Pim: No need. I’m okay Harit.

Harit: Tell me the truth, is it father?

Pim: Honey, it’s not.

Harit: He’s always gone, always at that place. He should be here, taking care of you. But he never is. And when he IS here, it’s only for Harin.

Pim: Sweetie, it’s nothing. Go to sleep. I’m really tired too. We’ll talk tomorrow.

Harit: Okay. Good night mother. (Kiss her forehead, then leaves her room)

Soriya and Sai are in the kitchen, cooking themselves dinner for themselves. Soriya really likes Sai, she is like another grandma. Soriya turns to Sai, who is cutting up some vegetables.

Soriya: It’s been hours already, Mister Thun is still not here and Madam Lin still hasn’t woken up yet.

Sai: I know. I guess Mister Thun is running late. Well I have shown you the whole house and the work area. I don’t know what else to show you.

Soriya: Um…I was wondering, what about the strawberry vineyard?

Sai: (drops the knife on the cutting board, slightly cutting her finger) WHAT?!

Soriya: Are you okay? Here, let me help you. (She applies pressure to the wound with a towel) Where are the band-aids?

Sai: On top right drawer over there.

Soriya cleans the wound, and puts the band-aid on. Really worried that Sai got hurt.

Sai: Miss Soriya, what did you say?

Soriya: ummm…the strawberry vineyard.

Sai was about to say something, until someone in the living screamed something. They went to go check it out.

TBC

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
pimmada and khem are so bad... plus how could a mother slap the daughter just to make pat move out from the house... it's so absurd... wow... soriya really start her revenge planning...

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg thanks.. i like how she goes to work n the house..
man she gonna c harit really soon right?? i cant wait till
she sees harit and he sees her.. man i wonder what his
reaction would be like cuz after what he has done to her??
update soon..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
(it's a long one...but sorry that it's not a lot about soriya' s revenge, that will be in the next update)

Chapter 23: The Heartache

Soriya and Sai reached the living room and saw Mister Thun, with the same photo as before.

Mister Thun: Who touched this??!! I told you all not to touch this. Tell me now or else you all will be punished.

Soriya: Ahem. I did.

She stepped closer to Mister Thun, while Sai tried to pull her back. Mister Thun turned back and his eyes widen. His mouth opened to form the name, Mam. Soriya looked at him and immediate knew that he was Harit’s father, and hated began burning in her.

Soriya: Someone told me that I looked like the woman in the photo, and I didn’t believe them. So then I snuck upstairs and went to go take a look. Do you think I look like her?

Mister Thun: uhh…ummmm….

Soriya: Does she mean a lot to you? I guess not, because if she did, you would have been married to her. But the thing that is troubling me is why I would look like her, that’s really odd, unless I’m her daughter.

Mister Thun: -----(a moment pause) Are you? Do you know this woman?

Soriya: Maybe, maybe not.

Mister Thun: Mam, she’s your mother? How is she? Is she happy? Where is she?

Soriya: She is. She’s married and very happy.

Mister Thun: HA. I don’t believe you. If she was, then why is her daughter here then?

Soriya: I came here for something.

Mister Thun: What?

Soriya: Justice.

He was shocked, after all these years, “Mam” has come back. His heart melted its cold barrier and began aching with sad memories and sorrow. All these years, he made his try to forget, and become closed so then he wouldn’t have to deal with the pain. And the person in front of him is not the love of his life, but her daughter with another man. Tears started to form in his eyes, he tighten his grip on the photo, and then walked closer to Soriya.

Mister Thun: Young child, what is your name?

Soriya: It’s Soriya.

Mister Thun: Soriya. Beautiful. Just like your mother.

Soriya: I came here for a job, at the strawberry vineyard. (maids gasped in the background)

Mister Thun: I see. Your mother told you about that.

Soriya: Yes! Her wish was for me to come back here, for her.

Mister Thun: I see…Everyone go back to what you were doing before. And you, Soriya, come with me to my library and talk about this.

As Soriya followed him, all the maids began talking among each other. And by the time they reached the library, everyone knew that Mam’s daughter has come.

Mister Thun walked behind his desk, and opened the top drawer and on the right. Soriya took a seat across from him. He takes out a wooden box. He asks Soriya to open the box. She lifted the top off, and was shock to see what was in it. It was a gun.

Soriya: What?

Mister Thun: Yes, it’s a gun. It has one bullet in it. I want you to kill me. You probably think I’m crazy, and maybe I am. I’ve waited for this day; I knew that this day will come. I’ve caused so much heartache and problems. Please my child, this is your chance. The pain I’ve caused your mother is so unbearable. I spent all my life suffering with the guilt, and you are the one that relieve me. Please.

She was confused. She indeed thought that he was crazy. But she took the gun, cocked it, and aimed at Mister Thun. He showed no fear, but was calm. Mister Thun closed his eyes and smiled. **BANG**

Pat jolted up. She felt as if something bad just happened. She looked around to see if anything was out of the ordinary, but nothing. Pat began wondering if it was her family, and this made her worry. Suddenly there was a knock at her door that brought her out of her own thoughts.

Pimmada: PAT!!! PAT!! OPEN UP! IS POR IN THERE? OPEN UP NOW.

She looked around and didn’t see Por. Was last night a dream? Did Por really come into her room? Pat then got up and opened the door to see Pimmada still wearing her sleeping gown, frantically barging into Pat’s room and looking everywhere.

Pimmada: (under her breath) Where is he? Ugh. Where the hell is he?

Pat: Who are you talking about?

Pimmada: POR, of course.

Pat: I don’t know. He might be at work now.

Pimmada: No he isn’t. I’ve already called there and they said that he didn’t show up yet.

Pat: Why don’t you call his cell phone?

Pimmada: Do you think I didn’t to that already? ARRGGG. This is useless, he’s not here. But mark my words Pat, if I find out that he was in here, there will be HELL to pay.

She ran out and stomped all the way to her room. Pat closed the door, and suddenly giant arms wrapped around her from behind.

Por: Hmmm. Morning sunshine. It’s good that you got rid of her so we can spend some more time together.

Pat: WHAT?! Get off me. (trying to pulling him off, but it was useless) How are you still here?

Por: Shhhhh. If Pimmada hears you, you might get into trouble…I was in the bathroom when she came in. Good thing I was or else.

Pat: Let go.

Por: Not until I hear you say that you still have feelings for me.

Pat: I don’t.

Por: Awww. You want me to hold onto you longer.

Pat: (she knew that either way, she loses. She gives up.) Fine. I do. I still have feelings for you.

He gives her a peck on the cheek, and then let go of her. She turned around and sees that he has a smirk on his face. Pat slaps him.

Pat: You jerk. The feelings I have for you is hate. I hate you. You make my life so miserable. I wish I never met you. I wish Nat would have just raped me. At least then, I wouldn’t have to deal with all of this. This is worse than rape. You are the most disgusting person I’ve ever met. If it wasn’t for your mother, I would have left a long time ago.

Tears started coming down from her eyes. She was going to say some more, but Por pulled her in for a kiss. Pat pounded on his chest to stop, but it was futile. He pulled her closer and closer, holding onto her as if there was no tomorrow. All of Pat’s energy was drained, she couldn’t pound anymore, and even though her tears rolled down her face, Por continued his kiss. He finally broke the kiss, and stared at her.

Por: Your words say that you hate me, but in your heart say that you love me. And I love you Pat, with every part of my body. I know that you are hurt, and in pain. But I promise you, I will make up for all of this because you are my heart, my soul, my world. I will give up everything for you. My job. My house. My money. Khem. And even my life. Please, just be patient. I----

Pat: (place her finger on Por’s lips) No. I don’t want anything that you are willing to give me. I just want to leave. We can’t be together. And even if I love you, I will make myself hate you. I will wipe away the memories of us together. And if you love me, you will do the same and let me go. What’s going on with us is just a pointless game. We both know that this would never work. Why not spare us all the heartache and just go our separate ways?

She places a gentle kiss on Por’s soft lips. She tastes salt, realizing that he was crying. It hurts her to know that she brought pain to the love of her life, but this is the only way. She needed to leave. Pat lifts her head, and began wiping Por’s tears away. Por on the other hand, just watched her. He wanted to remember her face, their love. It was short lived. And it pains him to let her go, but he can’t be selfish. If he really loves her, he would let her go.

Pat: Thank you. (she knew that he is willing to let her leave now. She walks towards to the door)

Por: Wait. (she looks back) Stay. What I mean is, stay for tonight. You can leave tomorrow. Please. If I’m willing to let you go, stay one last night with me. There’s no need to rush. I already agreed for you to leave, and I won’t go back on my word.

There was a long pause, and then “Okay.”

They first left the house without anyone noticing. They went to the park, the zoo, and the museum. He wanted Pat to remember him, no matter where she is, and realize that she belongs with him, and hopefully one day, she will come back. After the museum, Por took Pat to the amusement park. It was almost night time, and Por took her to a romantic restaurant, with candles, roses, and a violin player. He asked her for a dance, and walked towards the middle of the room. He placed her head on his shoulder and they began moving back and forth.

Por: (whispers) This will be our song.

After that, Por drove to a hotel. Pat looked at him, scared. Por knew what she was thinking, but reassured her that they don’t have to if she doesn’t want to. He just wanted her to happy on her last day, and said they can just sleep in two separate beds, if she wanted it. Also if she went back to their house, Pimmada would yell at her. Pat nodded. She spent the whole day with Por, and if Pimmada found out, she would have a fit.

They got their room, with two beds. When they got to their floor, Por scooped Pat off the ground and walked to their room. He opened the door, and went inside, kicking the door close behind him. He places her on one of the beds and kissed her on her forehead.

Por: Good night my love.

He was walking to his bed, when Pat grabbed a hold of his arm. He looks back and moves closer to Pat. “Are you sure?” She nodded yes, and closed the gap between them with a kiss. He towers over her now and slowly takes off her clothes. Then Por stops, breaks the kiss and says, “if you want to stop, just say it. We don’t have to do anything you don’t want to do.” Pat didn’t say anything, she just pulled him in for a kiss. She just wanted to spend this day with him, all of him. Even though she would have never done this in a million years, her heart overpowered her brain and let go of all her inhibitions. Pat began thinking that this was probably what her sister felt with Harit that one time. After awhile, all her thought were washed away, and was replaced with only Por. The night was filled with passion and love. It was a symbol of their love for each other. But it was also unprotected.

Poo was in the study. This is what she did now for her free time. She was reading a book, when someone knocked on the door. She looked up and saw that it was Tik.

Poo: You’re back early? What do you want?

Tik: Nothing much. Just something.

Poo: What?

Tik: Let me ask you something first. Do you want to leave this place, leave Chakrit?

Poo: Maybe. Why?

Tik: I can help you.

Poo: How?

Tik: Well, I’ve been watching you. You don’t looks so happy with Chakrit. I know you need a real man. And that’s where I come in. I know Chakrit, and I know that he absolutely hates cheaters. So, I was thinking, that he finds you and me in bed together, then he will dump you, let you leave.

Poo: I see. But what do you gain from all of this? Wouldn’t he hate you also?

Tik: Maybe. I just want Chakrit to suffer.

Poo: He’s your own brother.

Tik: I know. But he took something away from me, and now it’s his turn to feel what I felt.

Poo: What are you talking about? And I’m not going to do it.

Tik: Nothing. And besides, why not? I know that you were going to do it anyways. From the moment I came here, you were trying to get close to me, to make Chakrit jealous and angry. This will be the final piece in your plan. Plus you will finally get a chance to experience a real man.

Poo: No. True I want to leave here and get away from Chakrit, but you are crazy.

Tik: Crazy? Crazy? AHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA. I’ll let you think about it, just tell me when you make up your mind.

He walks out and leaves Poo pondering what just went on. She was still replaying the scene in her head when Chakrit came home. He walked into the study room and saw Poo just sitting there looking off into space. He smiled and just sat right next to her, until she finally snaps out of it. A few minutes passed, and Chakrit started laughing at her. Poo hears laughter and she loses her train of thought.

Poo: When did you get here?

Chakrit: Awhile ago. But I just wanted to sit here and watch you think. You look so adorable when you are thinking.

Poo: I do not. (hits his arm)

Chakrit: You do. My wife looks adorable no matter what.

Poo: Chakrit, I have something to tell you. (Poo said it in a serious voice, and his smile faded, he looked at her)

Chakrit: What is it?

Poo: I don’t know how to say this, but---it’s about Tik.

Chakrit: What? What did he do?

Poo: Nothing yet. But I take it that he doesn’t like you.

Chakrit: That’s crazy. He’s my brother, and if he didn’t like me, he wouldn’t have agreed to be my best man in our wedding.

Poo: No. He said something about you taking something away from him. Wait—what wedding?

Chakrit: Our wedding. Wait—stay on track. What did he say exactly?

Poo: I don’t know. He just that you took something away from him, and now it’s his turn to take something away from you.

Chakrit balls up his hands into a fist. His eyes turned dark, and his expression looked as if he was going to kill someone.

Poo: Like I said I don’t know. Maybe I just took it the wrong way. It’s probably nothing. Forget I just said anything.

Chakrit: No. I can’t. When did he say this? What else did he say? What were you two talking about?

Poo: Ummm. We just talked when he came home. Nothing else. (she lied, she kicked herself for telling him. Chakrit could see through her. He grabbed a hold of her and dragged her out of the room) Let go of me.

He didn’t listen to her and led her to his car. He shoved her into the car and he went to the other side and drove off. Chakrit didn’t say a word, Poo looked concerned. She just slipped something out that she wasn’t supposed to. They drove for over two hours. Nothing looked familiar to Poo, she wonders where they are. Then the car stopped, it was a cemetery. Poo thought that Chakrit was going to kill her. She opened her door and quickly started running. She didn’t look back, but she kept hearing Chakrit screaming her name. Stupidly, she tripped on a branch, allowing Chakrit to catch up to her.

Chakrit: Stupid. Look at yourself. Are you okay?

Poo: I’m not stupid. And yes I’m okay. If it wasn’t for this log, I would probably be able to escape.

Chakrit: It’s just a branch, not a log. Why do you want to escape? I told you not to never leave me.

Poo: But you are going to kill me. Fine. Go ahead. I’m not afraid anymore, I can’t even run away from you.

He wanted to laugh, but retrained himself in doing so. Poo shut her eyes and wait. She could feel his warm breath lingering all over her. He was getting closer. In her head, she thinking that he wanted a close range kill, so then he will know that he wouldn’t miss. His fingers traced along her face, and around her lips. She was shivering from his touch. He smiled, then continued to trail down her neck to the opening of her shirt. He stopped there as Poo opens her eyes. She saw him smiling, devilishly. She was about to say something just as he interlocked theirs lips with one another. He worked his magic, and Poo moaned in pleasure. When Chakrit heard that, he broke the kiss and got up. Poo was still on the ground, trying to make sense of the whole situation.

Chakrit: We can continue this later (he said sweetly, but then he changed the tone of his voice) But right now, I have to show you something.

She got up, embarrassed with what just happened. After brushing off the dirt on her butt, she followed Chakrit. He led her to a gravestone.

Poo: Who is this? Why are we here?

Chakrit: Just read it.

Poo: …Aom Piyada…Who is she?

Chakrit: Tik’s fiancé. I killed her.

Poo: What?

Chakrit: **FLASHBACK**

It was raining, and it was nighttime. Everyone was really busy getting ready for Tik and Aom’s wedding tomorrow. So then Tik had asked me to pick up Aom from work and drive her over here. I went and picked her up. She was so happy and kept talking about wedding and Tik. She was my brother’s soul mate. Then we got to then intersection. We got a green light, and preceded going. Suddenly, a car on the other side couldn’t brake in time and slammed right into us, crashing on Aom’s side. Everything happened so fast. I opened my eyes and saw Aom, was thrown out of the car, through the windshield. I got out of the car and crawled to her. She was bleeding a lot.

Chakrit: Aom!

Aom: Chakrit?

Chakrit: You’re going to be okay. Just hold on.

Aom: I feel really cold. My head hurts.

Chakrit: Don’t worry. I’m sure the ambulance will come shortly, just wait.

I held onto her hand tightly. Not letting her go. Tears ran down her face, along with blood. She was losing so much blood in such a short time. I could hear the ambulance sirens coming. I looked at Aom and she looked so sad.

Aom: Chakrit, I don’t think I can make it.

Chakrit: Aom, stay with me. Think about Tik, about your wedding, your life together. Don’t let Tik go.

Aom: I’m sorry. I feel so—so—so---

Chakrit: Don’t you give up. Fight it Aom. Wake up.

Aom: Tell Tik I’m sorry and that I will always love him. And maybe next time we can be together. (closes her eyes, letting a single tear drop, and her hand slowly loosen her grip, and falls down to the ground)

Chakrit: You can tell him yourself. Just hold on. Look the ambulance is here. We’re going to be okay. We’re going to be okay. We’re going to be okay. We’re going to be…..

By the time the ambulance came, they pronounced her dead. We both were taken to the hospital along with the passenger in the other car. I had minor injuries, and the other person was in critical condition, but had high chances of recovery, except they will not be able to remember this, because they damaged the back of their brain, causing them to have amnesia.

Tik arrived and rushed towards me. He pushed everyone in his way and grabbed onto my collar. Along with him were our parents, and Aom’s parents.

Tik: Where is she?

Chakrit: I’m sorry.

Tik: I don’t want your pity. I asked where she is.

Chakrit: At the morgue. Paramedics did all they could to save her, but couldn’t.

He punched me in the face. I fell down to the floor. Our father and Aom’s father pulled him back, but he broke free and started pounding my face. I didn’t stop her.

Tik: I asked you to pick you up. But you couldn’t even do that. You killed her. You let her die.

They finally peeled him off. I stood up, bloody.

Chakrit: She told me to tell you that she’s sorry and that she will always love you. And maybe next time you two can be together.

Tik: YOU KILLED HER. YOU KILLED AOM. AOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The nurses had to sedate him. I watched him through the window, and felt so much guilty inside myself. Aom’s parents didn’t press charges on the other person since they said that they will suffer so much by not being able to remember anything. They didn’t blame me, but they blamed themselves. I was so ashamed for not being able to take care of their daughter.

Tik woke up and knocked everything over. He ran to go see Aom. I ran after him. When he saw her lifeless body, he fell to his knees and cried. He screamed, “Why Aom why?” My heart broke, my own brother destroyed.

The next day was suppose to be a happy day with a wedding, but became a sad day with a funeral. Tik was silent throughout the whole day. He just stared at Aom’s picture and silently cried inside. When we got home, he announced that he will be leaving overseas tomorrow. He left. Aom’s parents unable to deal with the loss of her daughter, also left their home and move. We never talked about Aom again.

When he left, my father gave me Tik’s share of the company too because it didn’t look like Tik was ever coming back. Then a few years later, Tik called us. He was ‘himself’ again. He said that he forgave me and everything.
***END FLASHBACK***
Now he’s back. And from what you told me, I don’t think that he’s forgiven me. I fear the worse, and I fear that you will be caught in the middle. Poo?

Poo was crying. Chakrit walked towards her and brushed the tears away.

Chakrit: It was my fault, not yours. I won’t let him hurt you.

Poo: It wasn’t your fault.

Chakrit: It was. And now I must live with it.

All Poo could do was hug him, and that was what she did. She gave him comfort. Over time, she began falling in love with Chakrit, and doesn’t want to leave anymore. Plus his mom kept filling her head with Chakrit.
That night, Tik was no where to be found. Their mother said that she hasn’t seen Tik since he came home. Chakrit was getting worried, and Poo held onto his hand tight. He brought Poo into their room and told her to stay put, while he try to go find Tik. After a kiss, Chakrit closes the door, leaving Poo alone in the room.

She turns to the window and looks outside. A noise made her turn, it was Tik.

Poo: How long have you been here?

Tik: Long enough. So what did you decide?

Poo: I’m not going to do it. I love Chakrit, I’m not going to leave him.

Tik: Wrong choice.

Poo: You come any closer and I’ll scream. Chakrit will come up here at any moment. I told him already about you, and he told me about Aom.

Tik: Go ahead.

He walks closer. Poo was about to scream when Tik placed a white cloth of her mouth. She fell unconscious. The next she knew, she woke up in a car. She was in the passenger seat, bound. While Tik was driving.

Poo: Where are you taking me?

Tik: Somewhere. The place that Aom died.

Poo: The interstate? Why?

Tik: Do you really have to ask? You could have chosen to sleep with me and crush Chakrit’s heart. But you didn’t, you decided to take the hard way. Now I have to kill you in the very spot Aom was killed.

Poo: But Chakrit didn’t kill Aom. It was an accident. The other car is to be blamed.

Tik: HA. Chakrit didn’t tell you everything then. Do you really want to know who the person in the other car was?

Poo: Who?

Tik: It was you. You were the one that killed Aom. It was your car.

TBC

spoiler:
harit returns to the vineyard, shocked to see who's there
pat comes home, and learns about soriya and her mother's past
poo will be held at gun point

so, will chakrit be able to save poo in time
did soriya actually kill mister thun
will por follow pat....

yeah..i'm kind of rushing on this one..bc i want to update my other one....and so if things seem confusing, my fault....and i'll update a promise to you ...later...

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
hope soriya didn't hurt harit's father even though she thinks he is in the wrong...

oh my... pat is the one who killed aom... pity tik so much... can't wait for the next chapter... it is getting more interesting already... :D