~IN WONDERLAND~ ::AUM/AFF::

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Continuation of Chapter 12: Taking Responsibility

harit: my family? well i have an eight month old baby brother named harin. my mother stays at home with harin. and my father-----my father runs the company. i will be working for him too.

soriya: but you don't want to?

harit: i don't know. anyways what about you?

soriya: there's my little sister pat, she's 17. just graduated for high school. my mom cleans for a living. and my dad is a fisherman.

harit: what are your parents' names?

soriya: my mom is mariam, but we call her mam. it was like her nickname when she was younger. and my dad is sid. they were friends when they were younger too.

harit: i see.

soriya: oh, we're here. that's my house right there. i know it's not much but----

harit: it's beautiful just like my wifey.

soriya: don't call me that in front of my parents okay?

harit: i won't.

soriya gets off harit and they walk side by side to the door. pat opens the door and glances at soriya.

pat: SO! who is he? why are you back so late? what happened to your clothes? oh my god. mom and dad are going to freak.

soriya: what are you talking about? calm down. (she and harit looked at her clothes, ripped and torn. they didn't even realize it) holy crap. where are they?

pat: in the back. hurry and change.

soriya runs up to her room and embarrassed that pat knows what happened last night. harit was led to the living room. pat sat across from him and looks at his body language.

pat: sooooo....how do you know my sister? where did you two meet? what did you TWO do last night huh? ANSWER ME!!!!

harit: you must be pat. i met you sister at a store. we talked last night.

pat: LIES!!!!!!! i'm telling my parents

soriya: pat please dont. harit...harit is my.....boyfriend. and he is telling the truth.

pat: So, i know you. don't lie to me.

soriya: i'm not. trust me okay.

pat: fine. but if he DID do anything to you last night, he better take responsibility.

harit: don't worry. if i did, i will. soriya is my girlfriend. i will take good care of her.

pat: good then. i'm happy as long as my sister is happy.

mom: happy? who?...OH...soriya you're back...we were getting worried sick.

soriya: i'm okay. i told you two not to worry. umm....mom, dad...i would like you to meet my-my--my boyfriend, Harit.

harit: it's a pleasure to meet you both.

they didn't trust harit. his hair looks disarranged and by the look of his clothes, he was rich. why would he bother soriya, if he could have other rich girls. but looking at soriya smiling and happy, they threw away all doubt.

dad: pleasure to meet you. so how did you meet MY daughter?

soriya: daddy. harit came a long way to come see me. he's probably tired. uh...he locked himself out of his car, and the mechnics can't come until friday. so can he stay here for the next three days? PLEASE.

---TBC---

going to the park...lol...i'll be back to finish chapter 12...

spoilers:
1) chakrit's mother goes into his room
2) a midnight snack
3) nat shows up.....pat goes missing
mauahhaahahahha

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Pat goes missing?? Hmm.......

I see Soriya and Harit already claim tp be a couple.. it must be a really good night they had.. lol

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
another continuation

dad (sid): well this would be a great chance to get to know harit. i guess he can. the more the merrier.

soriya: YAY! thank you daddy.

dad: BUT, he has to sleep in the guest bedroom and only the guest bedroom.

harit: don't worry, i will. i promise you.

night came. it was a lovely dinner of soriya's dad questioning harit, but harit always had an answer. it was quiet, everyone was asleep. everyone, except harit. he was in the guest bedroom, and opened his eyes. creeping up to the door, he slowly tip-toed to soriya's. he slowly turned the door knob. she was sleeping like a baby. breathing soothly and intoxicating. he slid under the covers, wrapping his arms around her. nuzzling her neck. she softly moans and it drove him crazy.

harit: soriya. wake up sweetie.

soriya: hmmmm. harit? is that you? (fully awake now) what are you doing here? what if my parents catches us? go back to your room harit.

harit: in a few minutes baby. make a quickie, i can't sleep.

soriya: go take a shower then. hmmm what time is it?....it's 11:33 PM, harit go back to bed.

harit: no, i want you now. please, make your hubby happy.

soriya: harit, you promised my father.

harit: i promise him i would not sleep in here. i just want a little midnight snack. if you give in now, then i will leave quicker.

soriya: i don't have much of a choice. quick okay?

harit: yes.

he grabbed soriya's waist and planted kisses all over her face and neck. he didn't want her dad to kill him so he decided not to undress each other, otherwise he would go crazy and might not stop. harit hands caressed soriya's whole body. soriya's mind was going crazy. she loved the touch of harit on her, it felt real good. her hands ran through his hair, along his backside, wrapping around him. kissing each other like there is no tomorrow. it was 4:17 AM and finally harit went back to the guest room. little did they know, pat was thirsty and went to get a drink at 2:28 AM, and heard what her good sister did in her room.

----TBC----

pze

sarNie Adult
lolz rr its so funny....cute at the same time

lady0fdarkness

oh my........ Soriya! you naughty naughty girl, Pat's gonna catch you!... hehe.... it's getting really hot in the fanfiction section these days!

you know.. I have a feeling Pat is a little jealous??

nikki1786

LizQuen
:lol: Pat eavesdropping at the door.... she heard what they have done.

i was thinking that maybe harit and por are brothers too... lol

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Chapter 13: WTH?

Pat lay in her room, staring at the ceiling. She couldn’t go to sleep after what happened and what she heard. Images filled her head and eyes. Her sister, the good one, the one who would always lectured about waiting until marriage. Never in her life would she believe that soriya would ever do such a thing. This couldn’t be So’s doing, it was that guy harit. Yes, harit. Pat began thinking of how she will confront harit about this. It had to be today. She can have this eating at her; already she can’t even handle it.

---------MORNING---------

She saw harit outside, sitting in the chair. Soriya was in the bathroom getting ready. Pat took this as her chance to talk to him.

Pat: ahem. Harit can I ask you something?

Harit: go ahead.

Pat: what is your relationship with my sister?

Harit: we’re dating.

Pat: are you guys anything more?

Harit: ummm…I’m not sure what you are going at, pat.

Pat: uh…ha—ha—how far did you guys go?

Harit: (chuckles) why are you asking? We haven’t done anything.

Pat: I know you two did. I hear you two last night.

The words slipped out her mouth. She was furious that he wouldn’t even admit to what he did to her sister.

pat: you won't even admit it now. you're not a man. i'm going to tell my parents. you're lucky they are at work right now.

harit: go ahead. but they are not going to believe you

pat: they will. i'm going now, i can't stand to be near you. UGH.

pat left to go to her room. soriya came downstairs to see her sister slam her down shut. worried about her sister, she went to ask harit. but all harit said was that it was about a guy. soriya told harit about nat and the incident, believing that she could trust him totally. harit listen closely. after walking with soriya along the beach, soriya decided to go help her father while harit decided to go back to sleep (so he says). pat was not there, left to go meet fang, but really she went to meet por.

-----------CHAKRIT'S ROOM-----------
*knock knock*

chakrit's mom: chaaaaaaaaaaakriit. honey wake up sweetie. your mommy is here and i made your favorite.

she walked closer to the bed. the blanket was covering his face. closer and closer she came.

chakrit's mom: honey wake up.

poo: hmmmmm....what time is it? (stretch and yawn, pulling the blanket off her face)

chakrit's mom: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! WHO ARE YOU? WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY SON?

poo: owww. quiet down. i'm poo. (yawn) what do you mean "your son?" who are you? what are you doing in my ro-----

chakrit's mom: young lady. i am chakrit's mother, mrs. yamnarm.

poo: chakrit? wait what?

chakrit comes out to the bathroom to check all the commotion. he heard a screams and only had a towel around his waist.

chakrit: mom? Hi.

poo: what the hell is going on here?

chakrit's mom: i should be asking you that. get out of my son's bed. leave.

poo: with pleasure. gosh. (gets up and about to leave) wait, before i leave, i need you to tell me chakrit how i got here.

chakrit: uh...errrr...ummm..i--i--ummmm you-----you...let me get dress first. why don't you and my mother go downstairs and wait for me? i'll tell you everything.

poo: you better or else say good-bye to manhood.

chakrit's mom: don't say that to my son. and you have some explaining to do young man. hmph. i advise you to dress fast.

chakrit: i will mom. (kiss her cheek and was going for poo's cheek but poo elbowed him in the side and he grabbed his side in pain)

chakrit's mom: what's wrong hunny?

poo: tsk. mommy's boy. ha. *under her breath but they heard it as she left the room*

---DOWNSTAIRS----
tension heated between poo and chakrit's mother. poo still wondering how she wound up in his bed, while mrs. yamnarm looked at this girl who she found in her eldest son's bed. pretty, but short-tempered. there was something about her that made her different from the other girls chakrit has been with, especially that terrible bua. it was silent, so mrs. yamnarn started the conversation.

c mom: so how long have you know my boy ahem i mean my son?

poo: since high school, fives years ago. i met him again yesterday, as my boss. is that all?

c mom: no. (eying poo in the face) what were doing in my son's bed?

poo: i told you, i don't know. and for your information, i do NOT like your son.

c mom: are you sure? YOU were in his bed, i saw it with my own eyes. you're out for his money. tell me how much you want.

poo: WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? look, i don't care who you are. i do NOT like your son. i do NOT want your son. i do NOT want his money. i do NOT want your money. all i DO want is the truth.

c mom: don't you use that tone with me. i'm your elder.

poo: LISTEN lady. as soon as your son tells us how i ended up in his bed, i will leave. i do not care if you are the president or if you were my mother, i just want ANSWERS! NOW!

c mom: *gasp* never in my life have i ever met a ruder woman. you by far top them all.

poo: good.

chakrit: mother. poo. quit fight over me.

poo. ugh. who would? well since you're down here, tell us what happened last night.

chakrit: uhhh...oh look at the time, i got to eat breakfast before work.

c mom: STOPPPP! it's only 6:17. you don't work until 7. you have plenty of time. now get back here and sit next down.

chakrit did as he was told. poo was enjoying his mother bossing him around. he caught a glimpse of her smiling, and couldn't take his eyes off of her. his mother saw this. as poo caught chakrit staring, she quickly frowned.

poo: are you going to tell us?

c mom: chakrit, now.

chakrit: well what happened was...ah---uh...ummm..poo--ppoooo .....

-----TBC----------

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Chapter 14: Who's getting married?!/Pat's GONE!!!!!!!

poo: SPIT IT OUT, i don't have all day.

c mom: honey if you don't say it now, i guarantee you that you might not live to see tomorrow.

chakrit: MOM! Poo, (sigh he didnt know if he should lie or tell the truth) we SLEPT together last night. after work, i brought you back here because you fell asleep. then my mom took the guest room so i put you on my bed. then when i did, you grabbed and started ummm kissing me. i tried to pull you off but you kept pulling me and then one thing led to another and yeah.

poo: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!???????????? you are not serious. YOU??? ewww. i would never do that to YOU. you are lying. if that really happened, then why do i have my clothes still on me? how come i don't remember any of this.

c mom: oh my. this is too much. i think i'm going to faint. *faint*

chakrit: mom! mom! (placing her on the couch) poo it just happened okay. you started it. the reason your clothes are back on was that i put them back on because i didn't want my mom to see you naked on my bed.

poo: i don't believe it. you sick bastard. when you're own mother was in the house. how dirty are you?

poo kept ranting and ranting. chakrit couldn't take it. his little lie turned to be a big mess. he couldn't listen much more of poo's complaining, so he did the unthinkable, right in front of his mother as she was waking up....she saw her own son grab poo and saw the kiss. he had cupped her face and began kissing poo passionately. poo struggling to get free, but then chakrit moved one his hand around her waist, while the other cupping her face. all while standing in front of his mother who by now was sitting watching her OWN son doing this. chakrit's mom covered her mouth by what she was seeing, this never ever happened before. all the girls chakrit had been with, none came to the house nor introduced to her, and most certainly not have been kissed right in front of her. NONE, not even that brat bua. this girl was different. chakrit kept at it, not realizing his mother was awake. poo on the other hand tried to break free, so she bit on his bottom lip. of course this didn't stop him, just made him kiss her more passionately.

c mom: AHEM. SON!!!!!!!!!!! stop kissing this young lady right now. (finally breaking the two up)

chakrit: oh my god. sorry mother. i'm truely sorry.

poo: you are sorry to your mother but not to me? what the f***. (a hard slap across chakrit's face, leaving a red mark and having his mother gasp) i'm leaving, i may or may not be at work today.

c mom: WAIT! (stopped poo in her tracks) i am not finished.

poo: what do you want? i am not in the mood.

c mom: well you better be for this one. i want you to marry my son.

poo: whaaa *faint*

chakrit: poo? poo? poo? wake up. please wake up. mom you are not serious are you?

c mom: i am. and i will make sure it happens.

------

poo: ah man, i had the worst nightmare.

c mom: oh so my daughter in law finally woke up.

poo: you better not be talking about me lady.

c mom: i am. after last night, i can NOT let you leave my son. i am afraid that you might leak this out to the press and they will have a field day. i don't want bad publicity. this will not be a sex scandal.

poo: it wont be. i don't care for your money or your son.

c mom: good then. but that doesn't change the fact that you will have to marry him

poo: you are not listening to me. argh. where is chakrit?

c mom: he went to work.

poo: well then, i'm going too.

c mom: wait. guards. take this young lady to the guest room. make sure she doesn't leave and if she does, you two are fired.

guards: yes madam. (grabbing poo's arms)

poo: get your hands off me. you can't keep me here for that long. just you wait. (they leave)

c mom: (sigh) i think i'm going to like my new daughter-in-law, very lively but will make sure chakrit settles down.

poo was led to a guest room, it was big and beautiful. the guards locked the door and stood outside of it. poo was so angry right now. she tried escaping but noticed that there were guards outside, underneth the windows. frustrated, poo thought of an idea, she began destroying the room. chakrit was in his office, thinking of poo. smiling to himself as he thought of what his mother said to him when poo fainted: poo will be my daughter-in-law, no matter what son. if not you, then your brother. i like her. chakrit couldn't concentrate on work. he then decided to go home, knowing that his mother kept poo trapped in his own house. he loved his mother, when mother's day comes, he is going to give her anything she wants. before he went home, he stopped by a jewelry store and brought a ring. the biggest and most expensive ring just for poo.

he came home. his mother was eating dinner and told him that poo said she wasn't hungry. his mom told him to bring some to poo's room. the guards were told to take a break as chakrit entered the room. he carried the food and placed it on the dresser as he closed the door. he turned around, and saw the room was a mess. the curtains were ripped up. the bed was un-made, everything looked out of place. even the sofas were turned up-side down. if he didnt know better, he would think that someone just have *ahem* here. but he knew that she wouldn't do that. but he couldn't find her anywhere. chakrit looked in the bathroom, behind the curtains, under the bed. he was about to walk out of the room just as poo jumps onto his back. trying to knock him unconscience with a shoe.

poo: die. you sicko loser. rot in hell.

chakrit: get off me. you are too heavy.

chakrit wobbled and sudden they fell on the bed. he was on top of her. they stared at each, poo didn't struggle, all she did was look him in his eyes. a strange sensation went through her, he looked different than before, more innocent. he moved closer to her lips.she didn't move, not losing her gaze on him. his lips touches hers. she did not resist it. she closed her eyes and let him continue it. and it went to for the whole night.

(this part i am editting in^^ hopefully it's good)
[chakrit gently kissed poo's forehead. she smiled softly. he never took a woman before, well a woman he had feelings for. he whispered soothing words to her, making her feel as if there was nothing to ever be worried about and as if nothing else mattered in the world than this moment. he didn't want to continue without her consent. he stopped, poo touched his arm, indicating that she didn't want anything to stop. she slowly moved her hands to his face. like a man but smooth. she cupped his face, moved closer to his face and passionately kissed it. it was wonderful. she never felt this way both. it was going to be her first time, but it felt so right. he responded with his own kiss. forcefully yet sweet. it was amazing. he took off her shirt and she took off his. never letting each out of their sight. chakrit lusted for her, he nibbled on her neck down to her nipples. she moaned and this made him want more. he laid kisses all over her, each kiss drove poo crazy. she wanted her turn. finally it came. she grabbed him and started kissing him, not letting him go. chakrit grabbed her by the side, made his way in her. she held onto him and gasped as it happened. at first she felt pain, but after a few times, it was very pleasurable. the night for them was steamy, not wanting to let go. but after hours, they stopped and slept soundly, holding each other in their arms]

-----------------------SORIYA'S HOUSE------------------------

pat came back home late. smilingly. she was walking up to her house and she saw some dark figure lingering around her front door.

pat: hello? who's there? i have a bat. (holding a stick)

the person comes out of the dark. it was nat.

pat: NAT?! wha---what are you doing here? you stay away.

nat: pat. i'll forgive you for last time. but this time you will not get away from me.

pat: you stay away you sicko. come any closer, i will scream.

nat: go ahead. i want you to. (walking closer)

pat: GET AWAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! HELP! HELP ME!!

no came. pat swung the stick at nat. nat took a hold of it and threw it on the ground. then nat grabbed a hold of pat. he pushed her down on the ground. he forced kisses on pat's neck, while pat struggling to get free. she tried to reach for the stick. nat trying to take off her shirt, but it wasn't a button-up one so it was harder. pat inching closer to the stick. her fingers rolled it closer to her, yes she got a hold of it and whacked nat with it. he rolled over, holding onto his head. pat got up and took this opportunity to run away. she didn't want to go home, it didn't feel safe. she felt safe with........with por. she ran and ran as fast as she could. she had to get away. away from nat. nat picked himself off the ground and left. bleeding, but he didn't care. he went to the bar to go drink. little did they know, harit was watching this whole thing from the bedroom window.

------

pat: *knocking frantically* por! por! please open up.

por: (opens door, surprised) PAT? what are you doing here? i just dropped you off.

pat: por, please he-help me. *faints*

por: pat!!! (carries to the sofa)

----TBC-----

lady0fdarkness

oo... chakrit and poo... hot.. hot

I'm a little confused though... why didn't harit do anything?? he just watch pat get assaulted!

sarN

sarNie Granny
another continuation

dad (sid): well this would be a great chance to get to know harit. i guess he can. the more the merrier.

soriya: YAY! thank you daddy.

dad: BUT, he has to sleep in the guest bedroom and only the guest bedroom.

harit: don't worry, i will. i promise you.

night came. it was a lovely dinner of soriya's dad questioning harit, but harit always had an answer. it was quiet, everyone was asleep. everyone, except harit. he was in the guest bedroom, and opened his eyes. creeping up to the door, he slowly tip-toed to soriya's. he slowly turned the door knob. she was sleeping like a baby. breathing soothly and intoxicating. he slid under the covers, wrapping his arms around her. nuzzling her neck. she softly moans and it drove him crazy.

harit: soriya. wake up sweetie.

soriya: hmmmm. harit? is that you? (fully awake now) what are you doing here? what if my parents catches us? go back to your room harit.

harit: in a few minutes baby. make a quickie, i can't sleep.

soriya: go take a shower then. hmmm what time is it?....it's 11:33 PM, harit go back to bed.

harit: no, i want you now. please, make your hubby happy.

soriya: harit, you promised my father.

harit: i promise him i would not sleep in here. i just want a little midnight snack. if you give in now, then i will leave quicker.

soriya: i don't have much of a choice. quick okay?

harit: yes.

he grabbed soriya's waist and planted kisses all over her face and neck. he didn't want her dad to kill him so he decided not to undress each other, otherwise he would go crazy and might not stop. harit hands caressed soriya's whole body. soriya's mind was going crazy. she loved the touch of harit on her, it felt real good. her hands ran through his hair, along his backside, wrapping around him. kissing each other like there is no tomorrow. it was 4:17 AM and finally harit went back to the guest room. little did they know, pat was thirsty and went to get a drink at 2:28 AM, and heard what her good sister did in her room.

----TBC----

:lol: :lol: i can only imagine what she heard

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
finally caught up with urs again.. damn ........ everyone is having their own pleasures .. eeek lmao . hahahha. ..

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Rahut-rissaya, I finally found your lovely fanfiction. Nikki was telling me about this one. I'm enjoying the story very much. Love Pat and Por as well as Aum and Aff!! Keep up the great work. I'm already hooked. I'll come back to read some more. I gotta catch up on my sleep. LOL. Thanks for sharing this wonderful masterpiece.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
*ahem cough* OMG 98 ~ i umm still have to catch up lol .. i will na, i cant believe you wrote about me in such a bad way lmao (ahem im bua in the story) .. anyhow, i will start reading this next week :p you better remind me :p