~IN WONDERLAND~ ::AUM/AFF::

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh rr.. keke.. who is mam.. muahahaha lol.. keke wat is harit gonna do keke.. u left us hangin keke cant wait ..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
sugoi~! i cant wait.... hehehehe
i hope it won't be too long LOL

did i miss ur bd RR ? HAPPY LATE BD :wub:
yes you did hmph :(
JK
.......thanks^^

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh rr.. keke.. who is mam.. muahahaha lol.. keke wat is harit gonna do keke.. u left us hangin keke cant wait ..
i don't who mam is....lol and i don't know what harit is gonna do...i told you i make this up as i go...LOL....JK (well most of it) you'll see...even i will be shocked too^^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Chapter 5: Arriving Early-Harit's Luck

harit is laying on his bed, trying to relax. he already photocopied all the letters and the photo into his computer and making a copy of the key itself. he then place them back into his father's cabinet, put back the key and photo in it's rightful spot. when he was doing this, his heart began to turn icy cold. every move he made in the office, boiled his anger in move, to be in the same room where his father wrote THOSE letters to mam. frustrated, he decides to go take a shower, a shower always cools him down.

as harit is in the shower, he thinks of who "mam" is. he will make some phone calls and investigaters, the best that money can buy. all these thought spoiled his shower, as he gets out of the bathroom, completely nuded, heading straight to his closet.

---HOURS LATER---

harit: DAMN! are you telling me that all the money i spent on you guys was gone to waste? are you guys not the best of the best? i'm working with a bunch of idiots! if you want something right, do it yourself.

he walks out of the room, slams the door so hard that they jump at the sound of it. Stupid and no-good, what a waste of my money! nothing, no infomation on this 'mam' apparently, mam is not even her name, no where in the Malaysia is there a woman named mam. harit was going crazy. he decides to go to shooting range.

-MEANWHILE-

mae: sir, you're home early?

tom: why not, is there something that i am not suppose to know?

mae: no, it's just that harit arrived today too, but he went out.

tom: who cares, he is old enough to come and go. where is harin?

mae: harin is with madam in the nursery.

tom: i will go check on him then. prepare a bath for me and take these to my office.

mae: yes, of course sir.

tom goes to the nursery to see harin. throughout the years, tom had grown old, and when harin was born, he felt young again. tom believes that harin will become his true heir, not harit. harin was special, the only thing that made tom feel happy nowadays.

tom: pim, let me hold harin.

pim: of course, here.

tom: (with harin in his arms) hello my strong handsome son. daddy's home. (tom is smiling so much, pim had noticed that tom is more attacted to harin than harit)

pim: you came home early?

tom: just to see harin.

pim: have you heard, harit is home too?

tom: who cares, harit is not fit to be my son. (to harin:) but you are my son. you will soon make daddy proud.

pim: you must be tired, here let me hold him while you go take a bath.

tom: okay, but when i come back (to harin:) me and you son.

tom leaves the nursery to his bathroom. when the coast was clear, pim whispered something in harin's ear: he will never know he hit him she chuckles to herself. her eyes lit with joy.

finally harit comes home after being kicked out of the shooting range. apparently he was causing a distrubance and shooting at other people's targets, and when he started throwing money in their faces in a place with loaded guns, the owner thought it best to ban harit from there.

he walks towards his room, but then he heard a man's laughter. harit walks toward the noise, which was coming from the nursery, it was his own father. he came home early? harit watched his father play with his little brother, jealous of this scene, he storms to his room to grab his labtop and dashed to his car. harit just drove and drove, not knowing where he was going to end up.

he went as far as his gas let him. he finally ran out of gas, and in an unknown town, by the looks of it, the town was not what he is use to. harit grabbed his labtop, got out of his car, and slammed the car door shut. great, a poor town. what more can happen now? and as luck had it, it began to pour heavy rain. he tried to open up the car down, but to find that he left the keys in the car. SHIT!! he kicks the tire, and the worst happens to him again, he gets a flat tire. not being able to comprehend this unbelievable event, he starts walking trying to find shelter, mumbling curses under his breath.

-TBC-

harit will meet soriya...will it be pleasant..idk

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
LOL while waiting for fanfic updates---i'm going to update mine :loool:

Chapter 6: Soriya is MOVING ON!

soriya: mom, lunch was delicious.

pat: as usual.

mom: awww. my, my daughters are very nice today.

dad: i agree. spill, what do you two want?

soriya & pat: nothing.

mom: well then, you two won't mind doing the dishes then?

soriya & pat: i got it! no, i said i got it. HEY!

mom: why don't you both do the dishes, then we can discuss what you two want?

soriya & pat: FINE!

while soriya and pat were doing the dishes, the phone rings. their dad picks up the phone, but as he spoke, they hung up.

mom: who was it honey?

dad: prank call, but i think that they just wanted to listen to the sound of my voice. it is so awesome, who wouldn't want to hear it?

the whole family laughs. after the girls finished the dishes, they asked their parents if they could hang out with their friends instead of cleaning their rooms. their parents had planned to go meet their friends too, so of course they agreed. pat went to hang out with bie and fang. while soriya went to meet up with her best friend, poo.

--RESTAURANT--

soriya: poo! how long have you been here? (running to hug her)

poo: not long, just a few minutes. (hugging soriya) so what's new?

soriya: nothing, same old same old.

poo: you just graduated from college, getting a master in law. and nothing is new?

soriya: nothing, i still have to find a job to help my family too.

poo: why don't you work with me? we are going to get a new boss tomorrow, they said that he just got back from Thailand and will be around our age. i'm excited, i hope things are going to be better than the last boss, who just did nothing.

soriya: i don't know. maybe, but i do not want to sit in a cubicle all day and answering phonecalls about complaints the your products doesn't work. i would try to help them, i could not lie to them.

poo: i guess, you need to be able to have tons of patience and the ability to lie. fine, what else is new? your love life?

soriya: nope.

poo: So, you need to let go of stefan, he's over.

soriya: i did already, he's done with.

poo: if you are, then why are you still single?

soriya: WHY ARE YOU STILL SINGLE?

poo: what about me, i have a job, there's no time for guys.

soriya: exactly. i don't have time either.

poo: you don't have a job yet. there are plenty of fishes in the sea. FORGET stefan.

soriya: i already did, that was years ago.

poo: only 5 years ago, and i heard that he's coming back to take care of his father's business. don't let history repeat itself.

soriya: i won't.

soriya tried to forget stefan but ever now and again, there is something that reminds her of stefan.

*flashback to high school*

little soriya (age 17): it's been 3 years liking him, now is your chance soriya. just go over there to stefan and tell him how you feel.

soriya starts walking to stefan. he has been in her class for 3 years straight, and now that they are graduating, she wanted to tell him how she feels before it's too late. in her eyes, stefan was charming and witty. he was the a popular guy and could play soccer. her heart started beating faster and faster, her palms are sweaty, knees weaks, arms are heavy.

this was it, her moment. she practiced all night to get this right. she walks up to him. stefan is standing in a circle with his friends. they made way for her to get in the center. now staring stefan right in the face.

little soriya: uummm....stefan, i have been meaning to tell you something.

little stefan: yeah.

little soriya: uh uh uh i---i---i really (fart noise) you

little stefan: what?! you really fart me. ewwwwwww gosh soriya. i'm sorry but i can't be with somene like you.

little soriya: it wasn't me. i swear. i don't know where that noise came from.

pete (stefan's friend): yeah right, we all heard it from you soriya.

little chakrit (stefan's friend): or should we say So-farts-a-lot.

everyone starts laughing, soriya is so embarrassed, she looked at stefan in hopes of recusing her, but all he did was join them in the ridicule. no one was going to save her. she felt walks caving in on her. but out of now where, poo comes in and pulls her out of the gang, she saw what just happened. before poo and soriya left, poo went up to chakrit and gives him a hard slap across the face (i.e. a MOH slap), it left a mark, and now everyone was laughing at chakrit.

once soriya and poo were outside, soriya collapse onto the floor, crying, wondering what she did to deserve this.
*end of flashback*

but that was all over, the soriya now will never let anyone hurt her heart again. she has become stronger and studied law. she maybe gentle, but only worthy people will ever get her love. soriya shakes her head to not think about it anymore, she then looks at her watch.

soriya: poo, i think you are going to be late for work.

poo: oh shoot, i am. thanks. talk to you later. call me soriya. BYE!

soriya: i will. bye. have fun at work.

and there poo goes, always heading to work. soriya smiles to herself, finishes her drink, and decides to leave a tip. as she start walking out, it began to pour heavy rain. finally some rain here, hmm, i guess this is a good sign she started running home, underneth this piece of magazine she picked up from the ground. as she was running, she found some shelter, it was an abandon store. she knew that it would be okay, she had known the previous owner. as she runs inside, she calls her parents and poo to tell them that she is fine, but found some shelter and probably stay there until the rain stops. even though it was pouring rain, it was the first they seen this year, very good for the town. she smiles happily, putting her hand out to touch the rain, then as she steps back she bumps into something.

-TBC-

a PASSIONATE night with a stranger? hmm we will see idk yet lol

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Chapter 7: Giving into Temptation (.....Just This Once)

soriya sudden stopped. stood as still as a mountain, but she tried to look from the corner of her eye to see who it was. it is too dark to tell, but all she knows is that it was definitely not a woman, which could only leave a MAN! and he was wet like her, victims of the rain. she has never been in the same building alone with man, except for her father. she read books and newspapers about these kind of guys (all thanks to poo). she realized that she had a magazine in her hand. she rolled it up. 1.......2........3!

soriya: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! (attack attack attack) I will not be your victim!

she was trying to make a run for it, but suddenly she slipped in a puddle. Getting wet all over her clothes. She could hear laughter. She turns and could see from the little light that was allowed to shine through, it was still dark, but it was now difinity a MAN! he didn't have his shirt on, half naked and soriya could not take her eyes of that body (the part she could see) , his looked better than those she had see on t.v.

man: ahahahahahaha :loool: you are so clumsy.

soriya: (trying to get up) me?! clumsy?! look mister, you were the one who made me fall.

man: i didn't push you into the puddle.

soriya: (still trying to get up) HEY YOU! if you didn't scare me, then i wouldn't have tried to run and fall.

man: who told you to be scared? (moving in closer, trying to see her face)

soriya: St-t-t-ay Back! i'm trained in uh-uh-uh origami.

man: ha, paper folding. OOoOOo i'm shaking. (now only a foot away from her, still moving closer)

soriya: well i didn't expect you to know that, so i guess you are not from here then.

man: my, are we so smart. (getting so close, that their bodies are almost touching)

soriya: i--i---i have a gun, don't make me use it.

man: (he chuckles) let's see it.

soriya: (still holding the magazine, tries to pretend it's a gun) here it is!

man: (now just centimeters away from her lips, moving closer to her ear) Use it.

soriya: i will, don't tempt me.

she could feel his warm breath breathing down her skin. soriya was trembling, he was invading her personal bubble. she was going to strike with the mag. but his hand caught hers. grasping onto it, not letting go even when soriya was struggling to break free. he pulls soriya inside after seeing lovely and beautiful she is, otherwise, he would have kicked her out. one hand was holding onto soriya's arm, while the other was the magazine. they traveled to the back of the room, the office. he turned on the light switch.

there was a desk, a chair, a bed, a labtop, WAIT----a BED, she gasped. he guy chuckled, he got a better look at her. NICE figure, pretty face, too bad she's poor she turned to look at him, GOD, he looks like a pervert, eww look at those eyes. help me poo. she then remember her cell phone, she took it out with her free hand.

soriya: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHY????

man: quiet!

soriya: no, my phone broke, it's all your fault.

man: what? do you want me to pay you back for it?

soriya: NO! i don't want to associate with perverts like you! just let me go.

man: FINE!

he throw her towards the bed, she loses her balance, and tries to regain it. she grabs the closest thing to her, which to her surprise was him. she grabbed his pants. they fell onto the bed, she was being crushed underneth him. her eyes were closed the whole time, then she finally opened them.

soriya: ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! get off me.

man: you were the one who pulled me down. (in a sexy voice) why don't we just do what you want us to (softly brushing soriya's cheek)

she started blushing, be strong soriya, don't fall it this trap. will power. YOU ARE IN CONTROL! she then managed to push him over.

soriya: who do you think you are, trying to take advantage of me?

man: me take advantage of you? you were the one who tugged on me to go down with you. why don't you introduce yourself first?

soriya: (hesistant, but decided if she gets taken advantaged of, then she will have a name to go with the face) i'm Soriya, no need for last names.

man: Oh so-ri-ya (stressing on each part, making is sounds so seductive) i'm harit. this guy on the magazine (holds up the magazine.

soriya: who? i don't think i know who you are.

harit: what?! i am a multi-billionaire, family owns over half the hotels in Malaysia,...

soriya: i'm sorry, but i don't care about rich people like you.

harit: well i don't take kindly to your people either.

they didn't even know it, but their faces were almost touching. all of the sudden, the light went out. soriya yelp, and jump onto harit, causing them to fall onto the bed. soriya was on top of him now, trying to maintain her balance as she uses the bed as her support. but her shoe was still wet, and it cause her fall on harit again. harit was also trying to get up, but as she suddenly comes falling down and their lips touch.

GASP! OH NO!

soriya: i'm sorr--

all of the sudden harit cups her face and brings it to his. he never had this pleasure before in his life, so what if it was with a poor girl, this poor girl will be able to satisy all his needs and wants tonight.

---TBC---

got to brainstorm about the "NIGHT"

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
SORRY I WILL CONTINUE LATER....BUT RIGHT NOW I WILL APPRECIATE IT VERY MUCH IF WE SUPPORT [PBV] WITH HER FANFICS....I LOVE THEM A LOT AND I HOPE TO GIVE HER MOTIVATION TO CONTINUE^^

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
okay, but do continue.. I'm eager to know what Soriya and Harit will do next.. I mean, it's raining and all. ;)

hehe

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Chapter 8: The Unforgettable Night

(credits: aiko for title......arisa for scene idea) *POSSIBLE WARNING* LOL

harit could not describe the feeling buring inside him, he continued kissing this girl. soriya on the other hand, did not understand why this stranger was kissing her, trying to push him off of her.

oh no, i hope he does not think that i accidently kiss him means that i want to get some

finally, she was able to breathe and gasp some words out.

soriya: sorry about before. please stop.

harit: shhhhhh. (whispering in her ear) it'll be over soon, don't worry i'll be gentle.

soriya: no. i want you to sto------my first----------

harit was too wrapped up his own desires to care what she was saying. he turned her over, so now he is was on top. laying kisses all over her face and neck. it was his first time, with no experience he tried to do what he saw in thai lakorns. but he noticed that the girl was struggling to get out of his grasp, he couldn't let her go, not if he already decided for her to be his first, she should be honored.

harit: if you cooperate, i'll be gentle and it will all be over before you know it (lying)

soriya: no, i can't.

harit: why not?

soriya: it's my ---my--my FRIST time.

harit: mine too, so let's enjoy it together.

soriya: no, please let me go, i promise i will not say a thing.

harit: no i can't, i already started. i don't care tell everyone, they won't believe you. be a good girl and cooperate with me.

before soriya could answer, harit thrust his tongue into her mouth. she started pounding on his chest, indicating to stop, but he took it as a sign to keep going. he began unbottoning her wet shirt, but it took too long so he just ripped it apart, and with it, her bra. even though there was no light, he could feel that she was a FULL woman. while pulling down the pants and panties, soriya was trying to crawl out of his grasp. harit noticed and pulled her back down. as he pinned her down on bed, soriya began to weep.

soriya: please. please don't. stop.

but in harit's ears, he thought he heard: please! please! don't stop! and her weeping was because he was pleasing her since it's her first time and all: tears of joy. he started kissing her cheeks and wiping the tears away. every bit of her was being kissed and was left with his mark. harit couldn't seem to stop, more! more! more! he thought. he spread her legs, soriya yelped. he ready himself to go in, but before he was going to, he felt that he wanted her to allow him to, and not forced. so he worked back to her face. passionate kisses, putting everything in them as if his life depended on it.

all soriya could do was cry and try to push him off, but he was too strong for her. she did everything she could to not give him access to HER. he spread her legs, and the only thing she could think of was to distract him, but she never did this before, so how could she?. he syddenly came to her face kissing her lips so passionately, so this was her chance. she held onto him, wrapping her arms, holding him at that spot. she transferred her hands to his face, caressing it. soriya returned the passionate kisses with her own. pretending to enjoy this, while really crying inside as her innocence was dying to a strange man who she doesn't even know and who doesn't even know her. their first time in an abandon store, in an office, on a dirty squeeky bed. squeeky, that made it worse, as she not only had to experience this, but she had to hear it too.

harit believes he finally got her to open up. his hands having a life of their own, started getting in position. his final kiss on her lips before working its way down. as he started kissing her chest, her nipples, her belly, all the way to her navel, soriya was moaning, thinking she was enjoying this, but in reality it was all fake. soriya believed that if she made him think she was enjoying this, he would finish faster and not go IN her. SHE WAS WRONG. harit accidently tickled her, causing her to laugh and letting herself get open. his perfect opportunity, and he took it. he went inside her, deep inside her. she let out a loud gasp. he found it pleasurable to hear, so he did it again and again. each time, she let out a loud gasp, not because it was good, but since it was hurt and she couldn't believe that she was taken, no longer a virgin.

this went on for hours. soriya thought it would end after him went inside her, but he didn't stop there. he went at it THREE more times. she was so wore out, so wore out to even cry. even the bed was worn too, it made too much noise that it just stopped squeeking. the last one was the longest and most painful she thought.

{harit kept kissing her and thrusting inside her. she started scratching his back indicating to stop already, but he kept going. he was too horny to stop just yet. he intertwined their fingers together, seperating them across the bed. as he was kissing her nipples, she spoke.

soriya: harit, please stop, i can't take anymore.

harit lifted up his head, hearing his name from her lips turned him on and then he said: sweetie, if you do something for me, then i will.

soriya afraid of what it is, but if he was going to stop, then she will: what is it?

harit turned her so now that she was on top of him: satisy me now and gasp my name once more, then i will stop.

soriya didn't know what to do. if she doesn't, he will still continue until how long. if she does, he will stop, but is that the price she is willing to pay. she hesitated at first but slowly lowered her head and began kissing his body. working all over, she came up to his face and planted a few on his lips. she did admit, his lips were soft and sweet, but that is besides the point. the point was that he took advantaged of her and now making her do what she doesn't.

soriya finally utter his name: harit hmmmmmm. harit. (thinking that will please him)

she began to slip off him, but felt his hand grab her back. now he was on top of him.

harit: who told you to stop?

soriya: but you said--

harit: i know what i said, but you haven't satisied me yet (she did though, but he just wanted her a little bit more, before leaving her. this was the best thing that ever happened in his life, and he wasn't going to give it up so easily)

soriya: WHAT?!

harit: 10 more mins okay?

soriya: you promise?

harit: promise.

he went to kiss her, only to find that she was kissing him, trying to get it over with. finally he made her become fully his. he loved knowing that he had power. power of control. power over her. power over the situation. power. her hands ran through his hair, running down his back, a cycle. he on the other hand, focused on her lips and neck.

10 mins came around, but not seeing how much time passed, harit kept telling soriya that it would be in 5 more minute. she didn't believe him, but he swear to her that it wasn't and that she wasn't concentrating, and if she was, it will be time to stop. so soriya, being so trustworthy to a fault, took his advise and continued under the rainy night.

10 mins turned into a hour which turned into morning.}

they both were out of breath. harit finally got off her, although he did let her be on top several times. laying close since the bed was small. both gasping for air, tired and really worn out. harit thought that this was the best workout in his life, and regret that he didn't do it before, but for beginners, they were awesome. soriya couldn't not believe she did that, he lied and she went against everything she believed, which was waiting for until marriage for the man she loves. she didn't love harit nor was going to marry him either, but she turned out to become his "wife." harit still has a little burning inside, rolled towards soriya, held her in his naked arms, put a peck on her forehead, and fell asleep. it was dark, but she was staring at his lips. tired, she also fell asleep, telling herself to save her engery until later.

---TBC---

writer's thought: sorry about my writing, my very FIRST time writing a scene like this....i just wanted to put it in since it was going in this direction.....this was all "in the moment" and i was blushing when writing it.....i'm so young, but have such a dirty mind....so sorry LOL....

next chapter: this isn't the last time they meet in this town
harit stays at soriya's house for a couple days...but no "scence" during those parts...maybe a few moments lol

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
holy moly.. my jaw is dropped open... miss RR.. you nailed it girl... wheww.. hot hot... but.... I wonder if Harit planned this all along?? How does he know her?? Ahhhh....

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
holy moly.. my jaw is dropped open... miss RR.. you nailed it girl... wheww.. hot hot... but.... I wonder if Harit planned this all along?? How does he know her?? Ahhhh....
thanks...i'm glad that you liked it.....and to answer your question.....hmmm maybe, or maybe not, just wanting some action to vent out his anger idk :huh: we will see later^^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omfreakeng ... so many chaps.. ekkee.. lmao... ahhaah moh slap kekee.. hahaha damn rr so naughty .. keke i only helped u with the title but omg .. i didnt know it was gonna be like that hahahah.. lmao.. but whoa that was hot lmao.. kakaka.. hahaha moh would kill me if she ever caught me writin like that keke.. lukkily i dont have taht scene yet keke.. lmao.. hahahaha.. naughty rr.. hahahaha.. xp .. keke.. n haha caught up keke.. u indeed did update while i was asleep keke.. xp .. lol.. hahha.. hmmm its 5:12 am atm kekeke.. lmao.. ahaha an hour n ahlf till BJ xp lol.. woot woot.. xp.. lol..