In the Shadow of Love (Nai Ngao Rak)- CH.10, PART II

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
OMG Nichapat and Neena are so cute and brave...i could picture each and every little detail like i was watching a real lakorn...Thanks and about your question u ask up there...Nope your FF is not draggy or boring...I love it! :thumbup: :thumbup:
Thanks! You know as I write it, I try to picture everything happening too. That way, it makes the story more realistic and interesting. I try, I try, lol...

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Chapter Five

“Oho! Suay maak! Suay jing jing!”
Their jaws dropped at full length. Jae Noon and the camera crew gazed at the beauty in front of them without blinking. Never before had Nichapat seen herself that beautiful. Her sweet smile added to her natural beauty and innocent image.
“She looks like an angel,” said one of the camera men, staring at her as if she was a dream come true.
Shortly afterwards, Neena entered the studio followed by a few make up artists, who walked over to Nichapat to add a few final touches before the photoshoot.
“Oho, gae suay maak,” said Neena, circling around Nichapat looking up and down. “I’ve never seen you this beautiful before.”
“Mhm hmm, nong gaw meuan gun ka,” said Jae Noon. “Both of you are very pretty ladies as if you’re angels from heaven.”
“Khob jai maak ja,” said Neena, smiling brightly.
The make up artists stepped over to Neena and added a few final touches on her as well.
“Nee gae, if I knew this make up brand was this wonderful, I would’ve bought and used it ages ago,” said Neena.
“Nong ka, it’s not just the make up that makes a person beautiful but your own natural beauty and inner beauty counts also counts too,” explained Jae Noon. “You two are already very beautiful just the way you are. Make up only makes you more beautiful. It only changes your outer appearance, na ka.”
“Jae Noon, we’re ready now.”
The camera man a few feet away from them shouted to inform Jae Noon that they were ready to shoot. Jae Noon held up an okay sign and nodded once.
“Are you ready?” Jae Noon asked Nichapat and Neena.
The two friends looked at each other and smiled.
“Ka,” they nodded.
Finally the photo shoot session began and for the first time in their lives, Nichapat and Neena felt glamorous. Little did they know that in the near future they would be very famous and successful.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The commercial starring Nichapat and Neena debuted exactly a week after the photoshoot and as expected, they received many positive feedbacks and praises from viewers and modeling agencies alike. Jae Noon was thrilled to have introduced the two women into the industry and felt honored to be their manager.

For the sake of their modeling career, Jae Noon suggested that the two women move to Bangkok in order to communicate more conveniently and cut down on transportation costs. Since they had a steady job and income, Nichapat and Neena bought a condo together in the heart of Krungthep.
“This is like a dream come true,” said Neena. “I don’t want to believe this.”
“Believe it,” said Nichapat. “I never thought my life would turn around so fast like this either.”
Neena sighed dreamily and tossed a pillow to Nichapat.
“I think I’ll go to bed now,” she said. “You’d better go to sleep too because we’ve got lots to do tomorrow.”
“I know,” said Nichapat.
Neena got up and left Nichapat’s room.
After making her bed comfortable, Nichapat turned off the lights and went to sleep. Even though her life is getting better, she couldn’t help but to think of her brother, Sakda. Where was he now and how was he doing? She hadn’t seen or heard from him in a month. Everything passed by all too fast for her to sink things in at a normal pace.

Sakda cursed Sutthana for the paycheck cut. He picked up a few items in ranged and tossed them in anger. Then, he slumped on his bed and pounded his fists into the mattress.
“Son of a bitch!”
Just because he didn’t wash the damn Mercedes Benz, Sutthana cut two thousand baht from his salary. Working with an unreasonable and high tempered boss yielded no good results.
“Just watch, one day I will ruin everything of yours Aie Sutthana!”
Sakda got up from his bed and stepped on the TV remote that he had tossed earlier. He had accidentally powered the TV on with his foot.
“Toh aoey!” he exclaimed in frustration.
He bent down to pick up the remote and was about to turn off the TV when the commercial on screen caught his eye.
“Nichapat!”

“Yae tua saeb!”
Sutthana’s eyes widened when saw Nichapat’s face on his high definition television screen. He shook his head in disbelief.
“It can’t be,” he said to himself.
A wicked half smile formed on his face as he clenched his fists while staring at the TV screen. All kinds of good ideas ran through his head and he couldn’t wait to use them on the woman who turned him down that night at the club.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Arai na?” asked Neena. “Someone wants to hire us?”
“Chai ka,” replied Jae Noon, setting down his glass of juice.
Someone had called him earlier that morning to request Neena and Nichapat.
“Well what do they want us to do?” asked Nichapat.
“He wants both of you to advertise his new restaurant,” replied Jae Noon.
“Really?” asked Neena.
“Jing ja,” replied Jae Noon. “What do you say? Will you do it?”
Nichapat nodded. Advertising for a restaurant seemed to be interesting.
“I’ll accept it,” said Nichapat.
“I’ll do it too then,” said Neena.
Jae Noon smiled brightly.
“Dee maak ka,” he said.
Later that afternoon, Sutthana surprised everyone by calling a meeting. Usually, he would either sit at home and relax or go out and enjoy himself while everyone worked for him. This led Tharawin to be both suspicious and cautious of his best friend.
“What are you up to?” he asked Sutthana. “Usually you never or barely come to work. What brings you here today?”
Sutthana sank in his office chair and shrugged.
“Nothing,” he replied. “I just felt like coming to work today. Okay mai? When I don’t come to work, you say that I’m irresponsible. When I do come to work, you suspect me. What do you really expect huh?”
“Mai mee arai,” replied Tharawin. “It’s just unusual. So what’s the meeting all about?”
Sutthana opened the black binder in front of him, turned it around, and shoved it towards Tharawin.
“The restaurant,” said Tharawin. “You’re calling a meeting about the restaurant?”
“Chai,” replied Sutthana. “Since my mother already approved the new restaurant project, I don’t see why I can’t call a meeting to discuss it.”
“It’s not that you can’t call a meeting to discuss but why?” asked Tharawin. “Everyone is going smoothly right now and everything should be completed and finalized in two months. There aren’t any problems.”
“I want to advertise it,” said Sutthana.
“Hah?”
Tharawin wanted to make sure he heard right. Advertising was a great idea to make their restaurant popular. He couldn’t believe Sutthana came up with the idea. In fact, he couldn’t believe that Sutthana was actually interested in work.
“Arai wa?”
Tharawin shook his head.
“Nothing,” he replied. “I can’t believe you came up with his idea.”
“Well then contact Khun Andy Chan to attend the meeting,” said Sutthana.
“Alright,” said Tharawin.
It still seemed a little suspicious to Tharawin that Sutthana was actually working and not only that, he was doing a great job! He was definitely up to something and Tharawin could see it in his eyes. The obvious look on his face and that half sly smile gave it away. Whatever it was Sutthana was up to, Tharawin hoped that it was good.

Ever since their debut, many agencies and companies contacted Jae Noon to request Nichapat and Neena. For the next two months, the pair was completely booked. This kind of upset some companies because they really looked forward to working with the hot new models, especially when they’re fresh, innocent, and scandal free.
“Oy,” said Jae Noon, stressing the word to make it sound more exciting. “This is really unbelievable. You two have no idea how many calls I’m getting from people requesting you two.”
“Gaw dee nee ka,” said Neena. “It makes you more well known too.”
Jae Noon smiled shyly.
“Gaw jing na,” he said. “The only thing I’m worried about now is the restaurant advertising job. You two must do your best on this job because not only it promotes the new restaurant but also the hotel.”
“What hotel?” asked Nichapat.
“Aow, I thought you knew,” said Jae Noon. “Emerald River Hotel and Spas na ka.”
“Arai na?!” exclaimed Neena, standing up. “Why does it have to be that hotel?”
“Well that’s because the owner of that hotel, Sutthana Ratthanadeth and the hi-so Chinese restaurateur, Khun Andy Chan, are in business together,” explained Jae Noon. “Khun Andy Chan is opening a chinese restaurant in that hotel.”
“Sutthana Ratthanadeth again?” asked Nichapat.
“Chai ja,” replied Jae Noon. “Even though he’s a bit rude and disrespectful but he’s so handsome.”
Jae Noon’s dreamy eyes and bright smile faded when Neena made a puking sound.
“Aow, don’t you think he’s handsome?” asked Jae Noon.
“A person like him is only good looking on the outside while inside, he lacks qualities of a human being,” said Neena.
“Jae ka, I change my mind,” said Nichapat. “I’m not doing this restaurant advertising.”
“I’m not either,” said Neena. “If I have to work with Sutthana Ratthanadeth, there will surely be trouble.”
“Aow , tum mai ka?” asked Jae Noon. “Do you two have something against him?”
“He’s the one that has something against us,” replied Neena.
“No matter what, I’m not accepting this job,” said Nichapat.
“But…
“No buts,” said Nichapat. “I’d rather prevent problems than suppress it after it happens.”
“How do you know there’s going to be a problem?” asked Jae Noon.
“That’s because every time we run into this rude guy, problems always arise,” replied Neena. “Each and every time, he’s the one that starts it.”
Jae Noon sighed.
“Either way, you must accept this job anyway because I’ve already signed the contract with them,” said Jae Noon. “I met with the manager of Emerald River earlier this morning to sign the contract.”
“What?!” asked Neena, in a shock. “Why didn’t you tell us?”
“Well I actually came here to tell you but you got carried away about Khun Sutthana…
“Alright, alright,” said Nichapat. “We don’t want to make things hard for you. Since you’ve already signed the contract, we’ll accept the job.”
“Yae Pat, are you crazy or what?” asked Neena. “The person that we’re going to work with is Sutthana Ratthanadeth!”
“For that reason, we must accept the job,” said Nichapat. “One, Jae Noon already signed the contract so let’s not make things hard for her. Two, if we don’t accept the job, Khun Sutthana will think that we’re afraid of him. Three, we’re new in the industry so we create a bad image for ourselves by turning down this job.”
Jae Noon smiled and clapped her hands.
“Very well said,” he said. “I like your thinking.”
Neena thought for a moment and agreed. Since the contract was already finalized anyway, they couldn’t just let Jae Noon down. Besides, Nichapat was right. Turning down the job would make things harder for a lot of people and will only create more trouble.

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Chapter Six

“What? You requested Khun Nichapat and Khun Neena for this job? What are you thinking really?”
From the surprised reaction, Sutthana knew that Tharawin wasn’t going to put up with this matter without a reasonable argument.
“Chai,” replied Sutthana. “I requested them.”
“Why?” asked Tharawin.
“Because they’re new,” said Sutthana. “Hot rising stars like them are perfect for this job. It’s going to create a good image for our hotel and new restaurant.”
“Even if that’s the case, I know you wouldn’t meddle with this stuff like this,” said Tharawin. “If it weren’t for those two women you would’ve overlooked this commercial deal. I know you’re up to something and if you don’t tell me now, I will…
“Will what?” asked Sutthana. “I’m your boss and I get to tell you what to do. If I say I want Nichapat and Neena for this commercial, I will get them, understand?”
“I understand that but what are your intentions?” asked Tharawin. “I don’t want you to mess with them.”
“Chuay mai dai,” said Sutthana. “They crossed me first.”
“So you are up to no good!”
“If I say yes, what are you going to do about it? I’ve already talked to Khun Andy Chan about this and no matter what, he wants these two women for the commercial as well. Plus, their manager already signed the contract with you.”
Sutthana had won again. Each time they got into an argument, Sutthana was always overspoken over Tharawin. Since he couldn’t do anything about it, he would just have to see what tricks Sutthana intended on playing.

The grand opening of Formosa Authentic Chinese Cuisine approached sooner than expected. When told that two new hot rising models would advertise for the restaurant, Andy Chan was anxious to meet them. The shooting of the commercial would begin later that day but he went to the scene early in order to personally get acquainted with his presenters.
“It’s quite an honor to work with beautiful woman like yourselves,” said Andy Chan.
“Thank you but we’re new and unexperienced,” said Neena. “Hopefully you don’t mind fresh faces advertising your restaurant.”
“Oh no, of course not, said Andy. “If I did, I wouldn’t agree with Khun Sutthana about requesting you for the job. Actually it was Khun Sutthana’s idea. He has really sharp eyes that guy.”
Neena grunted at Sutthana’s name.
“How is going krub Khun Andy?”
Approaching them was the smiling Tharawin.
“Everything is well,” replied Andy. “I was just praising Khun Sutthana for his sharp eyes. These two women are indeed very suitable for this job.”
“Krub,” said Tharawin looking uneasy.
He wanted to warn the ladies of Sutthana but with Andy standing there, he didn’t want to say such things that would arouse suspicion towards Sutthana.
“Well, it is a pleasure to know you ladies,” said Andy. “I’ll leave you to prepare for the shooting.”
“Thank you ka,” said the two women simultaneously.
Neena looked at Tharawin, who was still standing there.
“Shouldn’t you be going too?” asked Neena. “We have to get ready.”
“I know that,” said Tharawin. “I just wanted to warn you.”
“Warn us?” asked Nichapat. “Warn us of what?”
“Keu…uhm…I wanted to warn you about Sutthana,” said Tharawin.
“Oh yeah?” asked Neena coolly. “What makes you think we’re scared of him?”
“I didn’t mean it like that…
“We don’t need your warnings,” said Neena. “We know exactly what to do.”
“I don’t want you to…
“Don’t worry ka,” said Nichapat politely. “We won’t let you down. We’re here to work, not cause trouble. However, if trouble finds us first, then that’s a different story. I accepted this job because I felt confident. I wouldn’t be here if I was scared of Khun Sutthana because I see him as nothing more than an employer. He and Khun Andy requested us to do this commercial therefore, I will do my best to both promote your hotel and restaurant business and avoid trouble with Khun Sutthana. Thank you for warning na ka. We have to go prepare ourselves now.”
Neena smirked and made a face as Tharawin.
“Ngai la? Is that clear yet?” asked Neena. “If there’s nothing else, please excuse us. We have to get ready.”
Nichapat and Neena walked away without saying another word. Tharawin felt completely useless now. Even though he could handle Tharawin but talking him into things always turned out to be a failure. Now, he had to put up with these two women but since they refused to listen to him, he didn’t know what to do.

When it was time for the shooting to commence, Sutthana arrived looking sharp and confident. Not only that, he seemed very content. He stood there watching them with his arms folded and a smile on his handsome face. Even Khun Ying Thiptara came to watch. After seeing the makeup commercial, she decided to come see the new models in person.
“Suay jung,” she said to Sutthana.
“Which one?” he asked.
“Both of them,” she said. “They have a sweet and adorable look.”
“You have no idea,” said Sutthana.
“Arai ler?” asked Khun Ying.
“Just watch,” said Sutthana.
His eyes met Nichapat’s. He raised an eyebrow and cracked his signature half smile. Nichapat tried to avoid eye contact with him and focus on her job.
After about five minutes into the shooting, the director called a cut. A second cut and third cut was made by Sutthana. When he called out the fourth cut, everyone seemed completely annoyed.
“Arai krub?” asked the director, stepping in front of Sutthana. “What do you not like about it? The second and third shoot was fine and this one was even better. Why did you call for a cut?”
Sutthana smirked.
“Because I think there are flaws,” he replied. “I want everything perfect.”
“Are you crazy?” asked Khun Ying. “Everything was so perfect already.”
“Mae krub, don’t you think the models need a little more make up?” asked Sutthana.
“Uh…
“I don’t think so,” said Andy.
“Aie Na, I think you should…
He ignored Andy and slightly pushed Tharawin away to the side. Neena felt her temper rising. She balled her fists and stared angrily at Sutthana.
“Well, on with the shooting,” said Sutthana to the director. “I don’t have all day.”
They could tell the director was angry too but he dared not talk back to Sutthana. No one did. As for Khun Ying Thiptara, she was confused.
“Let’s get back to work,” said the director to the camera crew.
“Cut.”
This was the fifth time Sutthana called for another cut. Neena was really losing her patience. She stormed towards Jae Noon and called it quits.
“Mai dai,” said Jae Noon. “You can’t quit now.”
“If you can’t do the job, just say so,” said Sutthana, rolling his eyes.
“Khun Sutthana krub,” said the director. “I think it’s best if you step out for a moment na krub.”
Sutthana bit his lip and put his hands on his hips.
“Look, I hired these two women and I expect the best out of them,” said Sutthana. “Just go do your job.”
“Nee Ta Na, why do you keep on calling cut?” asked Khun Ying. “Where do you see the mistakes? I think they’re doing great.”
Sutthana shrugged.
“Uhm…I think they need a break,” said Andy.
“Mai tong,” said Nichapat, walking towards Sutthana.
He eyed her with his bad boy smile.
“Can’t handle the job?” asked Sutthana.
“Mai chai,” replied Nichapat. “As I’ve already said so before, I accepted this job with confidence and when I stepped foot in here, that confidence still remains. Right now, I am still confident that I can do it. If you’re not confident in us, you shouldn’t have hired us in the in the first place. We came here to work not to put up with your nonsense. The more you call cut, the more I have confidence in myself because it only motivates me to get better. However, if you’re not satisfied with us, you may say so now therefore, none of us have to waste time here.”
Bam! Sutthana didn’t expect Nichapat’s smart remarks in the presence of so many people especially now that she was a rising star. He stared at her and breathed heavily fuming with anger.
“Uh…if there’s nothing now, we shall continue na ka,” said Jae Noon, pulling Nichapat away from Sutthana.
Everyone tried their best to hold in their laughter. Sutthana looked at the people around him and then turned to walk away. He left quietly as the crew resumed their commercial shooting. The next take was a success thanks to Sutthana’s absence.
After the shooting, Nichapat and Neena changed into their casual clothes and gathered their purse to leave. Andy Chan was waiting in the lobby standing there near the welcome desk with his arms folded. At the sight of the ladies, he straightened his posture and walked up to them.
“Tired?” he asked.
“Uh…no…I mean yes,” replied Neena. “We’re about to leave actually.”
“Oh, I just wanted to thank you for your patience today,” he said to them.
“You’re welcome ka,” said Nichapat. “Actually, I should thank you for being patient with us. Khob khun na ka.”
Andy smiled and slightly bowed his head.
“Krub,” he said. “As a thank you, may I treat you ladies to dinner tonight?”
“Right now?” asked Neena, checking her watch.
“Krub,” replied Andy. “Hope you don’t mind.”
“I would say yes but I’m very tired right now,” said Nichapat. “Is it okay if I ask to postpone it?”
“Oh mai bpen rai krub,” replied Andy. “I’m totally fine for that. Whatever works for you na krub.”
“Well then see you next time na ka,” said Neena.
Andy watched as the ladies walked out the door.

When they got to the car, Neena realized that she had left her cell phone behind. She told Nichapat to wait in the car while she went back in to get it. Nichapat was about to open the car door when someone seized her arm. She turned around but fell backwards into Sutthana’s arms. Seeing that it was him, she quickly tried to get in the car.
“Ja reeb bpai nai?” asked Sutthana, seizing her arm again, this time harder than ever. “I’m not done with you.”
“I don’t have anything to talk to you about,” said Nichapat. “Now let me go or I will scream for help.”
Sutthana looked around.
“Well go ahead,” he said. “If you want this to make the front page tomorrow, go ahead and scream for help. Perhaps it will turn into a scandal.”
“What do you mean?” asked Nichapat. “Let me go right now!”
“Mai!” exclaimed Sutthana.
He looked around again and dragged her across the parking lot.
“Where are you taking me?” asked Nichapat, trying to break free.
“You’ll see,” said Sutthana.
He forced her into his car and drove away with her in the front passenger seat. Her heart was beating fast due to fear and a rush of cold feeling ran up her spine. Nichapat reached into her purse and felt around for her phone. When she palmed it, she scrolled down to Neena’s number. Just as she was about to call, Sutthana snatched the phone away from her and threw it out the window.
“What the…hey! That is my phone!” she yelled at him.
“Don’t worry, I’ll buy you a new one,” said Sutthana.
“I don’t need you to buy me a new one,” said Nichapat raising her voice slightly.
She trembling with both fear and anger.
“Stop the car!” she exclaimed.
He ignored her.
“I said stop the car now!”
Sutthana quickly glanced at her and smiled.
“You’re not going to stop the car?” asked Nichapat. “Fine.”
She took off her seatbelt and opened the door.
“Hey! What are you doing?!”
Sutthana held on tightly to her right arm and ordered for her to close the door. When she didn’t, he pulled over to side and stopped the car. A cop in a motorcycle pulled up behind them as Sutthana tried to keep Nichapat still.
“What’s going on?” asked the cop.
“Oh, my wife is trying to escape from me,” replied Sutthana before Nichapat could open her mouth to speak.
“I’m not your…
“Please don’t meddle in this krub,” said Sutthana. “I want to handle this myself.”
The cop eyed them suspiciously.
“Aren’t you Khun Nichapat, the new model?” asked the cop.
“Chai ka, I’m not his….
Sutthana put one hand over her mouth and pressed her back against the car.
“She’s actually my wife krub,” lied Sutthana. “Just leave this to me. I want to deal with this myself.”
“Oh okay krub,” said the cop.
He eyed them one last time before taking off on his motorcycle.
Sutthana pushed Nichapat back into his car and locked the doors.
“Don’t even think about trying to escape from me again,” said Sutthana. “Doing so will only arouse my anger even more. You wouldn’t want to know what I’m like when I’m really angry.”
Nichapat began to cry softly. She was very scared but she didn’t know what else to do. She wanted to escape but couldn’t. She wanted to curse him but that wouldn’t make anything better. Sutthana had lied to the cop that she was his wife. Nichapat couldn’t imagine how her life would be now. How will the public react when they find out the new model Nichapat is the wife of millionaire hotel owner, Sutthana Ratthanadeth? Will this turn into a scandal? Who will the public believe?

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
OMG I love both chapter so so much...man I love da bad ass Stthana hehehe u made me love and hate him at da same time...u good!!! Aww wonder wat would happen to my dear Nichapat!!! All I can say right now is MORE MORE MORE!! Thanks

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
holy crap, you took so long writing, i forgot to come back and check in the past few days. we are on chapter 6 now!

i guess that's good in a way. i will have more to read in one shot. lmao!! gimme more, pleeeeeeeeeease!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
oh GAWD, u left us off on a GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD PART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how could u do this??!?!?!?!

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
OMG I love both chapter so so much...man I love da bad ass Stthana hehehe u made me love and hate him at da same time...u good!!! Aww wonder wat would happen to my dear Nichapat!!! All I can say right now is MORE MORE MORE!! Thanks
Thanks for liking! I'm trying to make Sutthana as badass as possible but in the end he will be...eh...you'll have to wait and see. Lol!

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Not sure if anyone's heard this new song by Bie yet. I don't know if it's considered a single because he sang it for Miss Thailand 2012 but I'm so in love with it and thought that it really matches this fanfiction so I'm gonna make this an OST for this fanfiction. Now only if I could make fanfic trailers and posters... :(

Forgot to mention, the name of this song is "Keun Nee...Kaung Tur (This Night is Yours)".

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Chapter Seven

“OPEN THE DOOR RIGHT NOW! KHUN SUTTHANA, IF YOU DO ANYTHING TO MY FRIEND, I WILL SURELY BRING HELL ON YOU! OPEN THE DOOR RIGHT NOW!”
Neena was breathing very heavily as she banged on the metal gates of the Ratthanadeth estate. Two figures came approaching in the dark and she could clearly make out that one was a man and the other a woman. She recognized the man immediately.
“Sakda!”
“Who are you and who are you looking for?” asked the woman.
“I’m here to find my friend, now open the door!” exclaimed Neena.
She pointed at Sakda and clenched her teeth.
“How dare you sell your own sister?! Aie chua!”
Sakda tugged on Pa Mai’s arms and told her not to open the door.
“Nang nee bpen kon baa,” said Sakda.
“Aie Sak!”
Neena kicked and punched the gates but Sakda and Pa Mai refused to open.
“You’re not going to open it? Okay, fine.”
Neena threw her purse on the ground and began to climb the metal gate. Then, she lost balance and tipped over on the other side into Tharawin’s arms. Their eyes locked for a few seconds as Sakda and Pa Mai watched on. Coming back to her senses, Neena punched Tharawin in the chest for him to put her down.
“What…what are you doing here krub?” asked Tharawin politely.
“I’m here to find my friend, Nichapat,” replied Neena, in a calmer tone. “I know she’s here.”
“Wait, I’m confused,” said Tharawin. “What would your friend be doing here?”
“My friend went missing in the parking lot after the commercial shooting,” explained Neena. “If she was kidnapped by Khun Sutthana and brought here, where else would she be?”
Neena started towards the house but Sakda held on to her. She turned around and slapped him in the face.
“This is for selling your own sister,” she said.
She raised her hand to slap him again but Tharawin stopped her.
“Nee, I’m not going to let you come in here and cause trouble,” said Tharawin.
He looked at Sakda, who was massaging his left cheek.
“What’s going on?” asked Tharawin. “Do you two know each other?”
“Not only I know him…
“Mai roo jahk krub,” said Sakda quickly. “This woman is crazy. I don’t know what she’s talking about.”
Neena started towards Sakda again but Tharawin grabbed her arm and dragged her into the house.
“Come here,” he said. “Look, I know you’re angry that your friend went missing but you can’t just break into people’s houses and blame everyone. As for Khun Nichapat, I guarantee you she isn’t here. If she was, I would know.”
“What’s going on?”
Khun Ying Thiptara had just come down the stairs. She shot a puzzled look at Tharawin and Neena.
“Uh…
“Sawadee ka, my name is Neena, I’m Nichapat’s best friend,” said Neena, introducing herself properly. “I came here to look for my friend but since Khun Tharawin is sure that she isn’t here…
“Hold it,” said Khun Ying, holding up one hand. “What are you talking about? What would your friend be doing here?”
Khun Ying’s eyes rolled onto Tharawin.
“Does this have anything to do with Sutthana?” she asked him.
“Krub,” replied Tharawin.
This was going to be a long night. Tharawin and Neena both had some explaining to do. As intolerable as he was, Khun Ying Thiptara didn’t want to believe that her son was that bad. In the end, no one knew where Sutthana and Nichapat was. Neena was extremely positive that her best friend was with Sutthana but she couldn’t prove it because she couldn’t get in contact with her. Similarly, Tharawin couldn’t get in contact with Sutthana. Since there was nothing more that they could do, Neena left and returned to her condo. She cried on the way back because she couldn’t and didn’t want to imagine what could happen to her best friend. It made her even sadder and angry at herself that she couldn’t do anything to help. Hopefully, Nichapat was safe.
“Yae Pat, I hope nothing bad happens to you,” sobbed Neena.

“You are really daring to go against me. Apparently, you don’t me very well yet. I’m the kind of person that gets whatever my heart desires and you’re not an exception. Don’t pretend like you’re innocent when really you’re just a bar dancer who play hard to get. You’re lucky enough to know me. I’ve never had a woman turn me down.”
He had kidnapped her, took her to his beach house outside the city, and made her cry with his harsh words.
“I don’t want to go against you and contrary to your beliefs, I don’t want to get to know you. You’re the last person in this world that I would get involved with but what can I do? It’s my fate and I can’t do anything but accept it. I try avoid you but you won’t let me go. What do you really want from me?”
“You think you’re so great huh?”
He clenched his teeth and pushed her on the bed.
“Let’s see how great you are in bed.”
She tried to get off the bed but he pushed her back on.
“Don’t try to run because that will only waste your energy. Do you think that I’m really interested in a woman like you? Just because you’re a model now doesn’t change my viewpoint on you either.”
He smirked and jumped on top of her. She tried to fight him off but he held her arms down against the bed.
“I’m going to make you feel very sorry for offending me,” he snarled. “Then, I’m going to make you fall head over heels for me. Believe it or not, I can do that without using any force at all. Let’s see how long you can stand the torture.”
He got off her, pulled off his tie, and tied her arms behind her back. Then he disconnected the phone in the room and locked all the windows and doors.
“Let’s see how long you can bare this torture,” said Sutthana. “I think it won’t be long though that you will give in to me.”
He smirked and left the room. Nichapat cried her heart out to her fate. What had she done wrong to face a horrendous situation like this? She wanted to call for help but there was no way that that would happen. She wanted to escape but that would only happen if she died. The world isn’t fair.

Her eyes were closed but Neena could hear her phone ringing. With her eyes still closed, she reached out for her phone on the nightstand but it wasn’t there. She must’ve left it in her purse the night before. Neena got up and grabbed her purse on the floor. She found her cell phone and answered the call from Jae Noon.
“Hello,” she said sleepily, rubbing her eyes.
“Nong Na, what’s going on? Since when were Nong Pat and Khun Sutthana married?”
“Jae, I don’t know what you’re talking about,” said Neena.
She was already worried sick of her best friend and she didn’t have time for jokes.
“Have you heard the news yet?” asked Jae Noon, on the other line.
“What news?” asked Neena.
“Turn on the TV,” said Jae Noon.
Neena turned on the TV and saw a tabloid picture of Nichapat and Sutthana on the screen.
“Huy!”
Neena turned up the volume and listened closely.
“Mai jing,” said Neena, shaking her head. “Jae, I’ll call you back.”
Nichapat and Sutthana were a married couple? This was absolutely false news. Someone had taken a picture of them hugging and sent it to the media. Neena noticed that the clothes Nichapat had on were the same she had on from the day before. It must’ve been taken after she had gone missing from the parking lot. Neena refused to believe that Nichapat would hug Sutthana in public, especially against a car that was pulled over to the side of the road. Something must’ve happened and Neena was going to find out.

The news of Nichapat and Sutthana spreaded like a wildfire. Within the early hours of the morning, it seemed that the whole city of Bangkok knew about it. Neena arranged to meet with Jae Noon at a café to clear up the misunderstandings Jae Noon had of Nichapat. If this continued, Nichapat’s career would surely go down the drain.
“Oy tai,” said Jae Noon. “I think I’m going to faint.”
“Don’t faint just yet,” said Neena. “We must find Nichapat first.”
“Yes, that’s for sure,” said Jae Noon. “Where and how are we going to find her though?”
“I think I have an idea,” said Neena.

For the second day in a row, Neena went to the Ratthanadeth residence and this time, she confronted the problem directly with Khun Ying Thiptara. It was clear that Khun Ying had already seen the news because not only was it televised but also in print. Sure enough, Nichapat and Sutthana had made the front page.
“Khun Ying ka,” began Neena. “I’m here to ask for your help.”
Khun Ying Thiptara held up one hand for Neena to stop.
“Speak no further,” said Khun Ying. “I know why you’re here. You’re here to help your friend. Ta Na has gone too far this time. I don’t want to believe this but don’t worry, I will take care of this.”
“Ka,” nodded Neena.
Neena trusted Khun Ying Thiptara because due to the serious look on her face and confidence in her voice, Neena knew that Khun Ying had a good plan.

Four missed calls from his mother, four from Tharawin, and a few other unknown numbers he didn’t recognized. Sutthana had turned off his phone since the night before and had just turned it back on to see the many missed calls. After listening to his mother’s threatening voicemails, Sutthana’s heart leapt. He was in big trouble. Someone must’ve secretly taken a picture of him and Nichapat the day before when he pulled over to the side and he failed to notice it because he was talking to that cop. The person who snapped the picture must’ve also believed the lies Sutthana told the cop. He knew just how to handle the situation.
Sutthana unlocked the door to his beach house and went in to see Nichapat lying on her side on the bed. Her eyes were open and there were no longer tears in her eyes.
“Bpen ngai la?” asked Sutthana, in a you-deserve-it tone.
He smirked and untied her hands.
“What are you doing now?” asked Nichapat.
“Come on,” said Sutthana, pulling her off the bed. “We’re going back to Krungthep.”
Nichapat was confused. She thought he wanted to torture her but why was he taking her back to the city? She didn’t say anything at all so she obeyed him.
In the car, Sutthana turned on the radio for Nichapat to hear the news. He smiled when Nichapat’s facial expression changed from normal to shock.
“What do you think?” asked Sutthana. “I told you I don’t have to use force on you. Since people think we’re a couple now, I guess you should marry me. You have no choice but to yield to me anyway.”
“Mai mee wun,” said Nichapat. “Even if you were the last guy in the world, I would not marry you.”
“Well let’s see how you’re going to handle this Ms. Hot Rising Star,” said Sutthana.
Nichapat wondered what Sutthana’s next step was. She knew he was up to no good and whatever it was he planned on doing next, she must be prepared for it. There was no way in hell though that she would marry a heartless and cruel guy like him.

They arrived in Bangkok hours later, almost evening. Sutthana dropped Nichapat off at her condo and waved goodbye from his car with a wicked smile on his face.
“Yae Pat! How…how are you? Are you okay?”
Neena threw her arms around her best friend and patted her back.
“Oh my god, I was so damn worried about you,” said Neena. “How did you get back? What did that guy do to you? Are you okay?”
Tears streamed down Nichapat’s face. She didn’t cry for what she had been through but became emotional to see how much Neena loved her. Even though her life was anything but good, Nichapat was glad to have a wonderful friend beside her.
“Why are you crying?” asked Neena.
Neena began to tear up too.
“Are you okay?” asked Neena again. “Answer me.”
“I’m fine,” replied Nichapat. “Thank you for being my friend. If it weren’t for you, I would be so lost and probably wouldn’t be standing here standing here right now.”

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Man! couldn't stop reading this!! Soo good. i love the way you write this so easy to picture it.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
damn, u are so talented in a messed up way! i love it!!! NEED MORE, PLEEEEASE. PLUS, YOU SAID TWO CHAPTERS....THERE'S ONLY ONE HERE TODAY. 'GO HOK NA DARN DARN LER'???!!! lmao...jk!!! joop joop! can't wait for more, ja!

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
damn, u are so talented in a messed up way! i love it!!! NEED MORE, PLEEEEASE. PLUS, YOU SAID TWO CHAPTERS....THERE'S ONLY ONE HERE TODAY. 'GO HOK NA DARN DARN LER'???!!! lmao...jk!!! joop joop! can't wait for more, ja!
Man, I love how you put so much enthusiasm into reading my fanfic, lol! Yeah, I said MAYBE two chapters but I'll try to do the best I can because I start school Monday so I don't know, I might have to end up discontinuing all of my fanfics if I can't update every week.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
ohhhh, no, don't u dare caps "maybe" with me missy! how can i not be enthusiastic?? it's so good. if u discontinue, you will be murdering me! just drop out of school! lol jk!!!!

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
ohhhh, no, don't u dare caps "maybe" with me missy! how can i not be enthusiastic?? it's so good. if u discontinue, you will be murdering me! just drop out of school! lol jk!!!!
Lol! Drop out? I know you're kidding but even if you weren't, I must say that there is no way in hell I'm going to quit school. I came this far and only have so many hours left so yeah...Lol...I'll see what I can do about my fanfics though.
Honestly, I really don't know if I should continue.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Lol! Drop out? I know you're kidding but even if you weren't, I must say that there is no way in hell I'm going to quit school. I came this far and only have so many hours left so yeah...Lol...I'll see what I can do about my fanfics though.
Honestly, I really don't know if I should continue.
im just kidding! definitely don't quit school! i know how busy it can get when school starts. i wont die if u don't continue...REALLY. i just like teasing u, that's all. lol