In Search Of Tep 3 Radoo

mia07

Introvert
Thanks for all the info. This project will take a long time for me. Just bear with me. I hope to get episodes 1 and 2 uploaded by Friday or this weekend, latest.
No problem; Need anything? Just asks. I can't wait. ^_^ I was having a hard-time the first time I uploaded vids, too, but I got the hang of it so you will, too.

yak

sarNie Adult
I'm transfering from VHS to DVD and then ripping from the DVD and then uploading it to youtube. What a process, lol..
Oh, cool! Hey after copying it into dvd.. Can I buy it from you.. Lol! Can't wait until you put it up on youtube too..

mia07

Introvert
Oh, cool! Hey after copying it into dvd.. Can I buy it from you.. Lol! Can't wait until you put it up on youtube too..
You're lucky you can understand Khmer! Urgh! Sucks! I hope I can find the Thai dub soon. :D

Phon

sarNie Adult
Lol.. He he he.. Yah, but girl you'll find it... Just have that hope still.. I looked into sarn store and saw Tep 3 Radoo in thai audio, but I'm not sure if it's the old one.. Have you pm her and ask?

its the new one.....

mia07

Introvert
Are you sure?
Yeah, it's definitely the new one. If she did have the old one, I'm sure other sarnies would have bought it from her already. My hopes are still high. If we found the Khmer-dubbed one, someone's bound to have the Thai-dub one, I just know it! ^_^

mia07

Introvert
You know what I just thought of? It'll be good if there were English Subtitles to it, but dang, it takes up too much time! Urgh! LOL.

yak

sarNie Adult
Well, that will be a great idea.. I've watched so many boran that I can translate it, but the thing is that some of the charactor names were changed and sounded way better lol. Like Jinda Maekala is Jinda Hehmun(spelling) and others as well.. Well, if I help him translate it you guys won't mind the names?

mia07

Introvert
Well, that will be a great idea.. I've watched so many boran that I can translate it, but the thing is that some of the charactor names were changed and sounded way better lol. Like Jinda Maekala is Jinda Hehmun(spelling) and others as well.. Well, if I help him translate it you guys won't mind the names?
If you help translate, then I will love you for the rest of my life and I'm not kidding, too. ^_^ I don't mind anything at all, as long as I will understand it, then that will be awesome!

yak

sarNie Adult
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' post='644617' date='Aug 27 2009, 05:57 PM']If you help translate, then I will love you for the rest of my life and I'm not kidding, too. ^_^ I don't mind anything at all, as long as I will understand it, then that will be awesome![/quote]

Lol..! Okay.. Well, that's if he wants to do it too or wants me to do it.. I'm fine with both ways ^_^

mia07

Introvert
Lol..! Okay.. Well, that's if he wants to do it too or wants me to do it.. I'm fine with both ways ^_^
If he don't want to do it, when you have yourself a copy, do it with english subtitles and I'll buy it from you instead, but if it's too much, then that's okay; I don't want to waste your time.

mia07

Introvert
No, I won't mind at all.. It's a challenge for me and I like it.. Lol
Hahahaha. If you say so, then I'll be looking forward for it. Right now, I'm in search for anyone with the Thai-dub. ^_^

yak

sarNie Adult
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' post='644713' date='Aug 27 2009, 11:21 PM']Hahahaha. If you say so, then I'll be looking forward for it. Right now, I'm in search for anyone with the Thai-dub. ^_^[/quote]

Lol.. Okay! I hope he sales it to me.. <_<

reasangkor

sarNie Egg
I really really need help with this! i tried using the simpledivx program, but it doesn't show any picture, i think i may need some kind of codec or something, it says codec acquired. So when it finished downloading, i would play it but only hear audio. I tried it twice and the same thing happened. What can i do to fix this problem?? Aoa dvd ripper trial is only good for 10 min. so that's not enough. Since you guys want to see it, lol, much help would be appreciated, thanks! i already asked darvil, but no reply. How did you guys upload videos to youtube?

mia07

Introvert
I really really need help with this! i tried using the simpledivx program, but it doesn't show any picture, i think i may need some kind of codec or something, it says codec acquired. So when it finished downloading, i would play it but only hear audio. I tried it twice and the same thing happened. What can i do to fix this problem?? Aoa dvd ripper trial is only good for 10 min. so that's not enough. Since you guys want to see it, lol, much help would be appreciated, thanks! i already asked darvil, but no reply. How did you guys upload videos to youtube?
YouTube only allows you to upload 10 mins per video anyways, so AoA DVD Ripper should be good enough. Did you follow the steps/pictures Darvil provided you with?

sarN

sarNie Granny
I remember bit and pieces of the old version . Where there an r' scene in the old version :lol:

yak

sarNie Adult
Lol! AOA DVD Ripper, If that really works I can get the the torrent and stuff for you reasangkor..