In Search Of Tep 3 Radoo

reasangkor

sarNie Egg
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' post='642960' date='Aug 23 2009, 11:14 AM']You do have a DVD Ripper, right? Because you would need that in order to split/cut your movie into YouTube, but you probably do since you did upload the preview. ^_^[/quote]

I don't have it. What i did with the preview was transferring it from VHS using honestech VHS to DVD transfer. Once i transferred, i saved it and upload it to youtube. It was only 3 min. so i guess i wouldn't need the split and cut right? so youtube doesn't automatically split up each segment 10 min. long for instance if each episode was 1 hour something?? i would have to manually do it? what software do i need to do that process?? is there a free one available hopefully somewhere online? please let me know. Thanks!

mia07

Introvert
I don't have it. What i did with the preview was transferring it from VHS using honestech VHS to DVD transfer. Once i transferred, i saved it and upload it to youtube. It was only 3 min. so i guess i wouldn't need the split and cut right? so youtube doesn't automatically split up each segment 10 min. long for instance if each episode was 1 hour something?? i would have to manually do it? what software do i need to do that process?? is there a free one available hopefully somewhere online? please let me know. Thanks!
If YouTube was that easy, people will be uploading from left to right like crazy. ^_^ But yes, you need some sort of DVD Ripper program or software that can able you to split/cut the movie into minutes and since YouTube only allows 11 mins per video, you can upload between 10 - 11 mins, but I usually upload 10 mins per video which is easier for me and yes, it will take time because you have to do everything manually. Ummm.. I don't know if there are any DVD Rippers for free online because you have to buy the whole set to get access to the whole thing. They only have the trial versions, but I don't know how long it lasts - probably only 30 days. What I recommend to people is AoA DVD Ripper - you can download that on a torrent site if you have bitcomet, otherwise, I hear people use Allok Video Splitter, but AoA DVD Ripper works fine with me.

mia07

Introvert
Wow.. Youtube is a pain in the butt.. Lol..
Heck yeah and they have copyrights, too, which I think is super lame! I was uploading Si Yod Kumon and some of the audio on the videos were muted because they said the audio was copyrighted by Warner Bros, which makes me think that Ch.7 are using some music that belongs to Warner Bros and all along, I thought they used their own sound effects/music. I mean, back in the days, they used a few, too, but not as much as these borans nowadays because I didn't have a problem uploading the older borans. Another thing that sucks is they limit you to only 10 mins per video, meaning, you will have to cut/split twice as much, unless your account is a director of some sort, then you can upload as long as you want.

mia07

Introvert
I remember uploading some video.. And they said something about music when it was a video of someone dancing.. Lol
Hahahaha. If it's American music of some sort and or possibily some other kind of Asian music, then you should know it will be copyrighted.

mia07

Introvert
Yah.. Back to our search.. Waiting to long.. I check everyday and see any updates.. And nothing.. Lol.. I'm also waiting on this other person too and nothing happens..
Have patience, my friend. ^_^ It'll soon be up. While waiting, I'm watching the older borans and I'm waiting for some to arrive, so it'll keep me busy for a while before the uploads for Tep 3 Radoo will be up. BTW, who's the other person you're waiting on? LOL.

yak

sarNie Adult
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' post='643530' date='Aug 25 2009, 03:36 AM']Have patience, my friend. ^_^ It'll soon be up. While waiting, I'm watching the older borans and I'm waiting for some to arrive, so it'll keep me busy for a while before the uploads for Tep 3 Radoo will be up. BTW, who's the other person you're waiting on? LOL.[/quote]

Some one that posted their ad about they're closing their store.. After so many emails, he/she never reply.. Makes me really mad.. Lol.. I asked for he has lots of boran lakorns and they said yes.. But wow... Nothing.. Oh, I'm watching the 199 kwan fa nah dum..

mia07

Introvert
Some one that posted their ad about they're closing their store.. After so many emails, he/she never reply.. Makes me really mad.. Lol.. I asked for he has lots of boran lakorns and they said yes.. But wow... Nothing.. Oh, I'm watching the 199 kwan fa nah dum..
In your town? Why don't you just stop by to see it for yourself? It will save you some time. Anyways, I'm kind of excited because I'm getting at least 3 old borans this week, which will keep me busy until reasangkor uploads the old Tep 3 Radoo, although I'm very eager to watch it as well; I really want to see the older pra'nangs, especially Sinee and the rest of the gang. ^_^

yak

sarNie Adult
Lol... Yah, can't wait too.. What's the tittle of the 3 boras your getting? Oh about the store, it's some where in Cali, but I don't know where. If it's Oakland I'll go, but if far than that.. No no! Lol

reasangkor

sarNie Egg
ohMAIVdarlin, i tried using that program, but it would only hear the audio and no pictures appear. What is the problem you think? how can i correct it? thanks.

yak

sarNie Adult
ohMAIVdarlin, i tried using that program, but it would only hear the audio and no pictures appear. What is the problem you think? how can i correct it? thanks.
Hey reasangkor, you have it one VHS or DVD? I'll help too! ;)

mia07

Introvert
Lol... Yah, can't wait too.. What's the tittle of the 3 boras your getting? Oh about the store, it's some where in Cali, but I don't know where. If it's Oakland I'll go, but if far than that.. No no! Lol
The 3 borans I'm getting are Gomin (old), Junthakalope, and 4 Yod Kumon (old).

mia07

Introvert
Which program are you using? If you're using the one Darvil provided you with, I'm not sure so you would have to ask him. Just try out the trial version of the AoA DVD Ripper for now.

reasangkor

sarNie Egg
Thanks for all the info. This project will take a long time for me. Just bear with me. I hope to get episodes 1 and 2 uploaded by Friday or this weekend, latest.