I'm asking for money again!

darvil

sarNie Adult
Wow ning.. are we on a first name basis here??

How do I donate anonymously? ^_^

But got to wait until next week though, because right now my Paypal has zero balance. :lol:

I want the video site back. :D :p :p lolz.
When you donate, thru the link, it will ask you if you want to remain anon and also if you want the amount to remain anon. It will be done for you automatically.

I have a little problem!!! I don't have paypal since I don't buy or order anything online unless it's through creditcard or checkcard so is there any other way i can donate? What is a snailmail?? Sorry guys, I am soo behind with all this stuff! LOL..

I am a poor college student with bunch of bills so does it matter how much we donate??
Just do it only if you really want to. Like I said, I don't want anyone to feel obligated and not pay their bills or something. ;)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Right now its set at forever.. or until its met ;)

so you have forever to send something. But don't wait til I'm dead from old age or something.
LMAO I don't have a credit card any more after *ahem* my shopping spree. But I'm willing to donate through postal mail. PM me the address but take your time, I won't be paid until next week!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't have a paypal and i live in france, if i open a paypal account, how can i give you $ instead of € ? i'm ready to open a paypal account.

XCappy

Mr. Char
i don't have a paypal and i live in france, if i open a paypal account, how can i give you $ instead of € ? i'm ready to open a paypal account.
From what I read in the Paypal website, and if I've read well, they convert your EUR into USD and take a fee, and of course, the change rate isn't the same as the real time one. I need to read some comments before opening a Paypal account too...

peaches

sarNie Elites
yeah paypal automatically convert the money. everyday the exchange rate is different. last time i've bought something in 10 euro which is around $20

darvil

sarNie Adult
When you are in paypal and send money, it will give you some options like dollar and euro.

As a matter of fact, our new server is located in the Netherlands and I have to pay them 99 euro per month (for the new server). When I send money I have to send it in Euro. Heck they even bill me in Euro (with a paypal link) and I just pay it in dollar.

Damn paypal making a boat load of money off us.

Euro conversation rate is 1.5 (roughly) so 99 = 150 dollars.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Darvil, is this skin permenant? I like it. It looks very clean and simple. And makes everything look organized! Keep up the good work. And I dunno what you do, but everything seem super fast too. I also like the new profile. The "about me" page shows up first. Very cool. :D

darvil

sarNie Adult
You know we've always had this skin? and you could have picked it to be your default skin since last year ;) Although Ning is having some issues with this new version of the skin. I wonder how many of you guys have the issue (in the reply box your text isn't automatically formatted down).

The deal is that I get to pick one and sarn the other one. One dark and one light. The light skin will be the default and the dark skin will be available for you to pick. I know alot of people like darker color like me.

This is the one sarn picked and one I will be installing whenever I get access to the files.

http://www.skinbydragonfly.com/forums/inde...q=si&img=93

Some updates:

Last night we were down for a bit as I migrated the VPS to another server. Earlier today I've been reformatting our server and installing the latest xen kernel and hypervisor. Basically I'm upgrading everything at work including our server ;) That way when I move it back, it should be faster and healthier like now.

I will be finishing up the rest of the mods tonight IE radio, reputation etc. and add a few more. BTW chat is done! Log in the chat with your username/pass (it should do that automatically actually. I'll take a look at it tonight). Can click through 3 ways. On the top link, direct forum link, and through a popup at the bottom (clicking on that coffee icon).

New server ordered, and it should be available for me to twiddle with tomorrow. The video site will appear shortly after some tweaking. Maybe a week later.

I also got some other secret project that I'm planning to do. I'll keep it a secret because I don't want to make any promises as I'm pretty busy and might not get it done for a while. I always tend to pile things on myself.

noungning

Heartless
yeah it does have like a thingy to choose which type of currency u'd like to send over. but i don't know if it has since changed. i had to help someone send me money from aussie before.

Darvil, is this skin permenant? I like it. It looks very clean and simple. And makes everything look organized! Keep up the good work. And I dunno what you do, but everything seem super fast too. I also like the new profile. The "about me" page shows up first. Very cool. :D
yeah this skin has been on here forever and i like it more than the lighter one, it's easier on the eyes.

yeah, darvil's "update" cause the reply boxes to go on forever on 1 line without stopping at the end of the box and going to the following line. it just keeps going and going and going... kinda lame... and no scroll bar shows up either, strange

omg omg tim, i know what it is, where the hell are u?

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
did, not too much but i hope it may help.
edit: i think it's ok with the currencie, i choose $...

noungning

Heartless
oh gosh timmy, do you not appreciate my POS pc that is capable of sending love notes to you? how can you live if i can't come onto sw with my POS pc to communicate with you?