If you could marry anyone...who would it be???

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
I think I will let my JLR sisters answer this question for me!!!!! :loool: :loool: :loool:

Hint : He always makes me drool.... :drool: :drool: :ph34r: :loool: :loool: :loool:

shattered soul

sarNie Elites
i didnt know that he is gay but rumors are flying around.....as i remember i saw him in a show and said that he isnt gay, he like woman.....anyway, the topic said if u COUlD marry.......so it doesnt matter if hes gay or not....and if he really gay, im still willing to be the woman next to him. i like the way he treat those women around him

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ahh this is a hard question... so many guys... lol i can't pick just ONE guys that's too hard! lol

i'll have to come back to this... haha.

cecilia

Staff member
i didnt know that he is gay but rumors are flying around.....as i remember i saw him in a show and said that he isnt gay, he like woman.....anyway, the topic said if u COUlD marry.......so it doesnt matter if hes gay or not....and if he really gay, im still willing to be the woman next to him. i like the way he treat those women around him
i'm with you on that too .. but i'm just saying that the chance of seeing things like this is hard but i love the way he treat them girls and the way he respect them .. i love him so so much as KOBORI. and if for some reason, i upset you, i apologize, i have no intention but yeah. i do adore p'bird :p

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
oulala, so hard, not really :lmao: :
por t but i prefer if he will be with namfon p (i'm a very kind girl :loool:)
oil but (want him to be with noon w or kwan or aum p)
num s (but he's better with kob):spin:
pepper (but so sexy with ann a)
ken (better with janie and ann t,unfortunately he's with noi)
aum a (better with aff):spin:

dhan9

sarNie Adult
there's only one and that would be my chakrit :wub:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^just too sad, he's married to his sweetheart :loool:
now you gals needs to move on to another p'ek b/c KEN's seem to be forever tied with NOI :p ..
okay! fine then...i dun want Ken Theeradeth...but i want Chen...Chen from Oum Ruk....ehehehehe...is tat betta...LOL :lol:

i would want P'Chakrit Yagnam...goodness i dun kare if he's a player...COME ONE BABY!! **tears** but he might cancel the wedding a week b4 it happen...eheheheh.. :lol:

pze

sarNie Adult
lolz....sunny ur too funny.....player it is...lolz.....

but iono i guess i got to agree with ceci first post.....lolz but for sure wont be that soft hearted for sure....hehe